Cape Hatteras

Story Info
A walk on the beach leads to early morning fun.
869 words
3.52
20.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyDarcy
LadyDarcy
35 Followers

Ever been to Cape Hatteras? To get there you have to drive down MILES of coastal wilderness - sand dunes on both sides of a narrow 2 lane road...the ocean on one side (with a wide beach) and the sound on the other. Every 10-15 miles there is a little town with beach houses - most on stilts. It's great - the beaches are clean, the water can be very calm or 20ft waves, there are no lifeguards though - sharks come in to shore at night - but very few people in many areas.

I get you up kind of early (before sunrise). We have our coffee. I put on a bathing suit, my ankle length T-shirt and grab the camera. You put on a bathing suit and a T-shirt and we head over the dunes. It's barely light. We wander north a bit, looking at the wildlife in the tidal pools, and the birds, especially pelicans. We hold hands as we walk along - just the two of us and the birds. The beach is deserted at this hour, not that many people are ever here anyway.

As it starts to get lighter, we spread a big towel just south of the rock jetty and sit. I take the camera out to take pictures of the sunrise. The waves hitting the jetty make great spray for pictures. We watch the sun come up - the sky and the water changing colors as the sun slowly rises over the water. We decide to go for a swim. Leaving our T-shirts on the towel with the camera, we paddle around, bobbing with the swells, splashing and playing, feeling like the only 2 people on the planet!

After heading back to the beach, I pull the T-shirt back on, but slide the wet bathing suit off underneath it and lay it out to dry on the towel. As I lean over to kiss you, I taste the salt from the ocean on your lips. Our skin is cool and damp from the cool ocean water and the slight breeze. I decide to lick all the salt from you, starting with your lips and nose, heading towards your earlobes, where I linger for a while. Down your neck, across your throat, licking, and occasionally sucking or kissing, I reach your nipples. I want to make sure not one grain of salt escapes me here 'cause I know you like this!

You pull me down, close to you and I feel your abdomen warmer than my chilled, hard breasts, the heat of you transferring to my body. As I concentrate on your chest, suckling on you, I feel your warm hands sliding my T-shirt up over my butt, squeezing me and pulling me closer. I feel your hardness growing, pressing on the area between my hip and my belly button. It feels hot and throbbing and I lean into you, teasingly. I start to move downward, licking your stomach, using my tongue to play with your belly button, sliding further and further down your body.

I reach the tops of your trunks and undo the Velcro with my teeth. I start to untie you with my mouth. After I unlace each grommet, I go back and tease your belly button with my tongue. Then kissing your abdomen, work my way back to where I left off. After I unlace your trunks completely, I free you from the confines of the bathing suit. You are hard, very hard, and I start to lick the salt off of your prick, using slow, long, strokes of my tongue. Then I gently suck on just the tip - funny, it keeps getting this salty taste, even when I'm sure I've licked it VERY well! I can tell you are uncomfortably hard, but I grab the camera and jump up, taking pictures, rapidly, of you - exposed and hard. I think this is pretty funny - you don't think it's quite as cute as I do! Listening to your protests causes me to giggle!

I put the camera away, and quickly move out of your reach - I like torturing you! You slide your shorts off completely but I still tease you, never quite getting close enough for your liking. I wander down to the water, still verbally teasing you. You catch up to me near the side of the jetty, and pull me to you tightly. I kiss you fiercely, suddenly wanting you so badly it hurts, our teasing game forgotten. I climb up on the jetty - on a flat, cool boulder I lay down.

Pushing my T-shirt up, you enter me quickly. As we pound each other, my moans are drowned out by the waves pounding on the rocks. The overflow from the waves washes around us as you quickly make me scream, the overpowering orgasm engulfing me and stroking you, inside of me. We lose track of time and even of where we are, as the physical sensations block out all other thoughts. We make fierce, hard love for a long time.

As a large waves crashes against the rocks, you explode inside me, washing my canal as the wave washes over us.

LadyDarcy
LadyDarcy
35 Followers