Capitulation.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

When she did come and when her most powerful orgasm ever finally exploded inside her, flooding her with sensations, she gripped tight onto the chair, her legs quivering and shaking, and vocalised loudly, her cries only slowly dying away as her orgasm subsided.

When it was over and the two women backed away, she remained kneeling on the chair, with her eyes glazed, her chest heaving, her mouth hanging open and her muscles trembling, trying to get her head around the fact that she had just been brought to the most intense orgasm she had ever had by two women.

'Did we give you permission to come?' Fiona asked.

Nicole mutely shook her head, still trying to regain her breath.

'What was that?'

'No, Mistress Fiona.' She gasped out.

'And didn't we tell you to be quiet?' Geraldine put in.

'Yes Mistress Geraldine. I'm sorry, I couldn't help it.'

'Then obviously you need to learn to help it. Take the coffee cups into the kitchen and wash them, and you'll find some other dishes that want doing. Then, when you've finished come upstairs to us. Do you understand?'

'Yes Mistress Geraldine.'

There were only a couple more mugs and breakfast bowls to wash besides the coffee cups and Nicole quickly ran water into the sink and washed them, flinching as drops of water splashed onto her skin and listening contentedly to Fiona and Geraldine climb the stairs to wait for her. She shivered in delicious anticipation, watching little goose bumps that had nothing whatever to do with temperature stand out suddenly on her naked body. She was sure that now they would be waiting for her with whips or canes, or something similarly cruel with which to punish her more severely.

She wondered for a moment if she should collect her clothing and take it upstairs with her, but she figured that if that was what was wanted, she would have been told so and so she climbed the stairs naked with a strange mixture of anticipation and apprehension.

The first room she entered was a spare bedroom and she quickly spun on her heels, hoping not to be disciplined further for her mistake. Her second choice proved to be the right one, but as soon as she entered it she stopped dead, gazing in surprise at what awaited her.

The soft white and gold curtains had been drawn, plunging the large, very feminine bedroom into a semidarkness relieved by several candles on the two white bedside cupboards. Between them a double bed with a padded white and gold headboard had been stripped of its pillows and duvet, and on either side, with golden candlelight shining on their skin, sat Fiona and Geraldine, both now as naked as she was.

As she stared at then in surprise she also registered how unlike they actually were, both beautiful but in entirely different ways. Fiona, with her mop of dark hair, was the smaller of the two, but now Nicole saw how athletic her build was, with pert rose tipped breasts over a washboard stomach and strong slender legs, but Geraldine was by far the more classically feminine, with larger, softer, motherly breasts, a slightly rounded stomach and a haze of blonde hair at the junction of her longer, softer legs. She took a sharp intake of breath, stunned and awed by the sight and wondering instinctively which she fancied most, and shocked by the fact that she fancied another woman in the first place.

'Don't just stand there staring, I'm sure you've seen naked women before.' Geraldine stated mistakenly. 'Come and kneel on here, between us, hands and knees.'

Nicole walked slowly and apprehensively across to the bed, climbing on to take up her place between them as ordered, only to find them getting up and stand looking at her without saying a word. She remained kneeling, anxiously waiting for whatever was to happen, leaning a little to one side to see better as Fiona went to the dressing table and opened a drawer.

'You're a nosy one, aren't you?' Geraldine's voice was unexpected. 'But that's all right. You may as well see. In fact, it would be better if you did.'

Their earlier exaggerated checklist jumped back in to Nicole's mind and she watched with a sense of foreboding as Fiona rummaged around inside the drawer. But it was neither manacles nor whips that Fiona retrieved, merely a black leather spanking paddle with a sinisterly studded handle. Even so Nicole regarded it with some trepidation. If hands could make her bottom smart, then how wonderfully sore could it be made by this dark looking implement.

'Now.' Fiona told her, approaching the bed once more. 'We need to discipline you for your lack of control. It seems you can't keep quiet and you can't control your body.'

Nicole remained silent, turning her head to gaze at the mattress as she waited for her spanking to continue, but nonetheless seeing, from the corner of her eye, Fiona hand the paddle to Geraldine. She mentally and physically braced herself.

The sound of the leather hitting her flesh was deeper and more solid than that of hands had been, and the sting was so much more intense. The first stroke made her breath hiss with the hurt that lanced through her bottom and forced her to steel herself not to flinch away from the next one.

For a while Geraldine teased her, varying the interval between strokes, making her wait in dread of it and then gasp when the pain when it finally arrived. Once she even placed her hand lightly on Nicole's bottom, chuckling darkly when the girl flinched at the contact. But then she set about giving Nicole a serious spanking, the blows falling almost continuously on each cheek and along the backs of her thighs, making her moan and cry out, twitching and twisting in an instinctive attempt to avoid the paddle. Her flesh burned and stung, smarting from the assault, and her mind saw nothing but a fog of agony. Eventually Nicole could stand no more.

'Stop, please stop.' She looked over her shoulder and reached backwards, trying to place a protective hand over her throbbing skin.

Geraldine just knocked the hand aside without speaking and continued, the leather rising and falling on her bottom once more, the sound echoing in Nicole's ears in time to the surge of hurt that exploded out from the site of each stoke.

'No more.' She moaned. 'I can't take anymore.'

'If you really mean that, you know what to say.'

Fiona's voice cut through a haze of pain and brought home the reality of surrender. Nicole shook her head, angry with herself for faltering and all the more determined to continue.

'Good girl.' Fiona complimented her, as she took the paddle from Geraldine. 'Now you're learning self control at last.'

Nicole felt absurdly proud of herself at Fiona's words although without really knowing why, but nonetheless she deliberately pushed out her bottom to receive more punishment, frightened but excited, hurting and yet so aroused she believed she could come in an instant.

Fiona lined her up, letting the cool leather rest lightly against Nicole's overheated bottom for a few moments before raising it into the air in readiness. Back in control Nicole waited impatiently for her spanking to resume, anxious to prove that she could cope with whatever was dished out to her.

The paddle came down hard on her bottom, harder than before, the thwack of it resounding around the room, covering Nicole's quick cry of pain. It was then left in contact with her skin for several seconds before rising, hovering threateningly for what seemed like minutes, and falling onto the opposite cheek, striking her so hard she was propelled forward slightly by the force of it. Tears prickled her eyes, wrung from her by the sheer pain of it. She wanted to shout out for mercy, but then she would miss out on anything else, and anyway, her pussy was wet again, pulsating as if it had been the target of the mistreatment instead of her bottom. She pushed herself back into place and closed her eyes.

Once again there was a discernable, fearful wait before it returned to her other cheek, the noise a good solid erotic thwack of leather on flesh. Fiona alternated her strokes, deliberately, forcefully, first to one cheek and then the other, each time making Nicole wait anxiously but eagerly with tears streaming down her face before the next painfully satisfying stroke, until finally she had given each cheek the time honoured six of the best, administered after Nicole had got so close to giving up.

And then there was nothing, no spanking, no touching, no words of censure or encouragement, nothing. Nicole waited with her eyes screwed closed, scared that there was another dreadful stroke was just waiting its time, and terrified that there wasn't. In truth Nicole had just about reached the limit of her endurance, but she didn't want to admit it, but when Fiona's words finally cut through the haze of distress she was floating in, she reluctantly admitted it to herself.

'Enjoy that, did you?' She asked.

'Yes, thank you Mistress Fiona.' The words came out in tight little gasps as she fought to cope with her throbbing buttocks.

'Yes, I could see that. And now you owe us an equally good time, don't you think?'

'Yes, Mistress Fiona.' She gasped out. 'Whatever you wish.'

'Very well. What I wish is for you to go down on each of us in turn and make us come. Begin with Mistress Geraldine. You can do that, can't you?'

'Yes Mistress Fiona. It would be my pleasure.'

She had said it easily enough as she climbed from the bed to let Geraldine lie in her place, but actually doing it was not as straightforward and she stood for a few seconds even after Geraldine had spread her legs ready, trying to steel herself ready to put her mouth to another woman's pussy.

'Come on.' Fiona urged her. 'Get on with it.'

'Yes, Mistress Fiona.'

It wasn't that she didn't want to do it, after all this was one of the reasons she was there, it was just that the reality of it was a little overwhelming. She knelt between Geraldine's widespread legs and took a deep breath before lowering her mouth to her wet and swollen pussy.

She had not expected that initial experience to be enjoyable or to be exciting, but it was both of those. And it was inexplicably nice too, with the soft feel of Geraldine's inner thigh against her cheek as she lowered her face, the soft feel of silken curls, not as profuse or as coarse as her own would normally be, and most exciting of all the deeply erotic scent of Geraldine's arousal, making her body melt with pleasure even before she experienced the wonderful taste and the sensation of her tongue on Geraldine's most intimate of places. It was, she thought, one of the sexiest things she had ever done and she wondered why she had never screwed up the courage to be with a woman before. She probed Geraldine's pussy carefully, taking her time and savouring the moment.

'Get going.' Fiona's voice from behind her interrupted her reverie, reminding her of what she was supposed to be doing. 'You're supposed to be pleasuring her, not testing her temperature.'

She didn't answer; she just flattened her tongue onto Geraldine's pussy and licked it from one end to the other, sweeping up and over her clitoris and then back down right over her entrance and almost as far as her anus. Geraldine murmured softly and raised her pelvis towards Nicole's tongue to increase the contact.

Nicole pressed her tongue onto Geraldine's flesh, feeling blonde curls against her nose as she swept it more firmly along the length of her slit, her hands having to find their way under Geraldine's thighs to grasp her hips from below and hold her firm. She moved her mouth along and back, her face becoming smeared with Geraldine's deliciously feminine juices. She relished the wonderful new taste and scent, the texture of a hard clitoris hiding between soft puffy labia and standing guard on a wetly inviting entrance. Her first intimate contact with a woman and she was finding it so much more stimulating than she ever believed, and it was so right. She could feel herself lubricating again.

Geraldine's murmurs became louder and more insistent, and she pushed herself back harder, almost rubbing herself on Nicole's face as her hips twitched and thrust when her orgasm began to show itself. Nicole hung on, trying to maintain contact, trying to perform the task she had been set to make sure that Geraldine came, and came hard. Suddenly Geraldine's hand entwined themselves into her hair and Nicole was pulled hard and painfully onto Geraldine's pussy, her tongue flat against her slit, feeling the little hard bud of a clit rubbing frantically up and down it. Geraldine called out the single word 'yes', repeating it louder and more frequently until, just as she lifted her pelvis from the bed to thrust herself forcefully into Nicole's face as he orgasm exploded, they all ran into one unintelligible cry of ecstasy, and then Nicole was thrust away, pushed clear to let Geraldine lie spent and panting on the bed. Nicole smiled inside as she sat on the edge of the bed and tried inconspicuously to work a pubic hair from between her teeth, picking it out with her fingertips and at the same time wiping the worst of Geraldine's wetness onto the back of her hand.

'Not bad.'

Geraldine's compliment sounded grudging, but her eyes told a different story, revealing enjoyment and satisfaction and sending a shiver of submissive pride through Nicole. Geraldine rolled from the bed and stood beside it looking across at Fiona.

'Your turn.' She informed her lover. 'And actually she's pretty good.'

Geraldine glanced down at Nicole.

'Now I've said that you'd better not let me down.'

'No Mistress Geraldine. I won't.' Nicole felt sure she could comply, even though her tongue already felt achy and sore.

She watched Fiona climb onto the bed, parting her thighs to reveal the smoothly shaven pussy that waited now for her attention. Fiona settled herself but then, just as Nicole was about to climb on between her legs she put up a hand to stop her.

'I'll say when.'

It was another reprimand that Nicole knew she deserved. She had to learn to obey without thinking for herself.

'Right. I'm ready for you to continue.'

The sudden instruction drove the thoughts from her mind and she climbed onto the bed to kneel between Fiona's widespread knees.

Fiona tasted just as beautiful as Geraldine, but her body was much more athletic and muscular than Geraldine's, making the sensation of oral sex with her very different. She was smoothly shaved, so her labia and pubic mound felt soft and smooth to Nicole's nose and cheeks, but as soon as Nicole mouth found her pussy she closed her strong legs around Nicole's shoulders to hold her gently but firmly in place, partially restricting her access and ability to lick her. Because of this she concentrated on Fiona's clitoris, clamping her mouth over it and stabbing at it with her tongue, short quick little dabs that flicked over its tip in rapid succession, making Fiona grunt with surprised pleasure.

'Fuck, that's good.'

Nicole heard Geraldine's voice in the background enquiring what was said but Fiona ignored her, placing her hand softly on top of Nicole's head in a kind of mute encouragement. Nicole continued, flicking Fiona's clitoris and then sucking it between her lips to nibble lightly at the very end. Fiona's hips jerked and twitched in response.

'I'm nearly there.'

Nicole felt a little rush of happiness when she heard that, and she redoubled her efforts, licking and nibbling harder, faster, listening to Fiona grunting hoarsely as she came closer to orgasm.

Then Fiona's hand twisted in her hair, pulling at it while pushing her head hard down onto her pussy even as her pelvis pushed it up against her mouth. Nicole could do nothing except keep her tongue moving against Fiona's clit, knowing that she was making her come. And when Fiona finally slumped back, gasping and panting, wordlessly pushing her face away from her pussy, she felt strangely proud of her achievement. She made to move back, but Fiona immediately grabbed her arm, holding her silently for a couple of minutes while she regained her breath.

'It's time to try something else.' She panted, releasing Nicole's arm and climbing unsteadily from the bed. 'Stand up.'

Nicole obeyed, clambering rather gingerly from the bed and surprised by the wetness between her legs. She waited fearfully to find out what was coming next, frightened but excited, hurting and yet so aroused she believed she could come in an instant. Her foreboding was not helped when Geraldine came and laid pillows in a pyramid in the centre of the bed.

'I will ask once.' Geraldine turned to her. 'Do you wish to continue? Would you like to find out how far you can take your pleasure?'

Pleasure? This is pleasure? The thoughts raced though Nicole's mind, but she knew the answer. It was pleasure, deep concentrated pleasure, more pleasure than she had ever experienced. It was just a different, more intense kind of pleasure.

'Yes please, Mistress Geraldine.'

'Then lie on your back on those pillows.'

Nicole was surprised at the order, automatically expecting to be face down, and wondered what they had in mind. But she obeyed anyway. Of course she obeyed. She would obey without question whatever was asked of her.

The result was that her middle was raised, while her head and legs remained on the bed, putting her into a mildly uncomfortable form of the crab position with her belly and pussy high in the air. She felt so delightfully exposed and vulnerable, especially with the cool feel of the pillows on her hot bottom to remind her of what she had experienced. She lay and waited in this awkward position, docile and obedient, wrapped in her own world of discomfort and pleasure while Fiona and Geraldine fiddled with something unseen at each side of the headboard.

Fiona's hand suddenly clamped around her wrist, dragging her arm towards the corner of the bed. She wondered why for a moment, but then Geraldine did the same to her other arm and she understood what was happening. With sudden fear and an adrenalin flash of sheer exhilaration she realised that she was being tied to the bed, and then Velcro restraints were clamped around her wrists and she knew she was right.

She parted her legs, deliberately inviting the same for her ankles, and out of the blue a hand slapped across her breast, making her jump and yelp from the shock of it.

'Don't try and pre-empt us.' Geraldine told her sternly. 'We make the decisions.'

Nevertheless, her ankles were given to the same treatment and she was effectively starfished over the bed, totally defenceless and completely exposed. Her heart began to pound at the thought her own helplessness.

'You're wondering what's coming, aren't you?' Fiona asked. 'Well I'll show you.'

Nicole turned her head and watched as Fiona pulled the same drawer open again.

'I wonder...' Fiona seemed to think out loud, but Nicole knew it was simply done for her benefit. 'I wonder if she could cope with this?'

Fiona looked at Nicole, and then appeared to sink into thought once again.

'Probably not, not this time anyway. I think we'll settle for this.'

When she turned back it took Nicole a few seconds to figure out what she was carrying. For a moment it appeared to be an oversized African fly whisk, but then she realised it was a multi stranded flogger, long narrow strips of leather fastened into a phallic handle.

'I didn't know you had that!' Geraldine seemed as surprised as Nicole.

'Didn't I tell you?' Fiona smiled as if to say she knew full well that she hadn't. 'I bought it because I thought it might be handy to have.'

As Fiona walked back towards the bed and came closer, Nicole could see that it wasn't made up of black leather strands, but instead a mix of black and red suede ones, all about half a centimetre across and maybe forty centimetres long. Nicole shuddered, partly with fear and partly with excited anticipation. She could feel the first tiny trickle of juices running from her exposed pussy and she wondered hopefully if the two other women had noticed

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers