Captivating Calves of Mrs. O'Ryan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had him lick the other one as well, lingering in the feeling of dominance and control, her cunt absolutely burning and alive, soaked, the thick bush she'd sported wet and matted from her juices. The time had come, there was no turning back.

She dropped her legs to the floor, leaning forward on her knees, cupping his chin in her hand and kissing him. Not innocently and quickly as they had in the kitchen that time. But wet and deep, tongues flashing, wrestling in their mouths. She kissed him long and hard and purposefully. Their eyes were open, staring at each other's.

She broke it, smiling, pinching his cheeks in her fingers.

"Take it out," she growled.

"It?" he asked, leaning forward to kiss her again.

"It, your penis, your...dick, you silly boy!" she laughed, pushing his face away and sitting back, not believing she was hearing herself say such words, and relishing every dominant syllable of them.

He kneeled upright, eyes fixed on her, unsnapping his jeans and shucking them quickly, her eyes on his superbly hard cock, not terribly long, but thick, wide, more than suitable. She licked her lips as he knelt again before her, peeling off his t-shirt, revealing his nicely muscled and silky smooth teen-boy chest and belly.

"Here," she cooed, spreading her calves slightly, invitingly. "Here..."

He moaned, his cock wet and dripping, shuffling forward. The tip brushed the shins, pressed in and were suddenly scissored prisoner of her calves as she gently closed them around it. He groaned, trembled, overcome by the velvety heat of her muscular lower legs.

She sat up, pressing harder with her calves, tightening her grip. She leaned forward. They were face to face, lips grazing lips. She kissed him, sucking his tongue into her mouth and at the same time, slowly, so agonizingly slowly, tensing her calves, tightening them, relaxing them, over and over, the flesh coated with his pre-cum, sexy squishing sounds filling the air around the boy's frantic moans.

It was amazing, really, how easy it was. How easy it was to seduce him. How easy it was to control him. Men, she thought to herself, get 'em by the cock, and their hearts are yours. And she had him by the cock, the first couple of inches, captured in the heated grip of her silky, wet calves.

It didn't take long, she knew it wouldn't, he feared it wouldn't, but fear gave way to gut-wrenching pleasure as his balls knotted and he felt his cock head thicken in her pulsating calves. She kissed him deeper, more urgently, then pulled back to yank his face into her neck, the neck he'd also adored for so long.

"Suckle it," she mewed into his ear, biting the lobe. "Suck my neck...suck it...suck it..."

He did, madly and frantically, suckling the fleshiness, tasting the saltiness, tongue burrowing into the gentle, sexy folds of it. His cock trembled in the grip of her calves, which vibrated now, quivering around the tip as she increased the pulsating pace of her leg job.

"Cum with me, baby," she snarled into his ear, licking inside, as she snuck a hand into her sweatpants, frigging her hairy pussy, surprising herself at how easily and eagerly she did, overcome by her dominance, it driving her to do it. "Cum with me...cum in my calves when I cum, baby!"

"Can't...hold...oh fuck..." he moaned.

"Jason," she heard herself saying, speaking words she'd never imagined saying, the words welling from a place deep inside her and long hidden in her polite world. "Cum...WITH..me...you cum first...I WILL make you...eat. Your. Own. CUM!"

Jason moaned more deeply. He had tasted his own cum before on many occasions, at first accidentally spraying his own face as he lay in bed jerking off, then more purposely. He loved the taste, the texture, the smell of his cum, and quickly overcame the appalling nature of it, the forbidden allure. He was no stranger to it, and now, as she ordered him not to cum and be punished by eating it if he did, it's all he wanted to do. The thought of lapping his cream from Mrs. O'Ryan's amazing calves put him over the edge.

"OH FUCK!" he screamed as she tongued his ear deeply, laughing and feeling his first spurt coat her quivering calves. "OH FUCK!!"

He came as he'd never cum before, harder, faster, his dick jetting out ropy strands of it in the scissoring warmth of Mrs. O'Ryan's gripping calves. She came as he did, more quietly than he, not wanting to tip her hand and renege on her dominating promise, her fingers coated with her juices as her meaty calves were coated with the teen boy's sticky load.

He thought he'd never stop, shooting jet after jet into the gripping wetness of those maddening calves, finally stopping, feeling his cock slither free of her legs. She released his head from her hands, sitting back, affecting a stern look and pulling her wet fingers from her pants.

"Lick them clean," she said, offering her sticky fingers, pushing them inside his mouth to be cleaned, the boy groaning lustily at the task, tasting her juice, smelling the sweaty funk of cunt.

She pulled them from his mouth and smiled a small, snarky smile, looking down, taking his gaze to her calves. They were soaked, knee to little socks, thick clumps clinging to the balled muscles, a sheen of pearly white bubbling out and over her calves.

"Go on, boy," she snarled. "Suck that cum off Mrs. O'Ryan's calves and shins!"

He bent, groaning, tongue extended and entering the gooey calves, lapping, tasting, moaning more loudly as he set about his slurping task. He sucked in mouthfuls of his jism, swallowing, going back for more. She watched, transfixed, at the eager boy kneeling before her, licking his steaming seed from her hard, hot calves.

He finished, kneeling back, smiling a shy smile, his cheeks, chins and lips shining with his cum. She laughed, leaned forward and framed his face in her hands.

"Gimme a taste," she cooed.

She lapped, mewing, cunt boiling, slurping the cum from his face and then kissing him long and wet with it. For long, lingering, loving seconds, they kissed, deep and hard, sharing his sperm.

"Wow, Mrs. O'Ryan," he gushed at the break of their kiss, leaning back and watching her stand.

"Follow me," she laughed, walking ahead of him, up the stairs, calves wet and smeared with residual cum flexing in muscle. "And follow them..."

In the bedroom of his grandmother, Jason lay back, pushed down by the smiling Mrs. O'Ryan. She slowly, very slowly, peeled off her top, and bra, creamy white tits sagging slightly, splayed to the sides, the pale flesh of them surrounding big brown nipples, tanned flesh above. The sweatpants and panties were next, peeled off with equal deliberation, revealing a copious, sopping-wet bush, glistening gray hair matted flat against her quim.

She walked toward him, and he took full note of her resplendent thighs. They were nut brown from the sun, as were those calves, the insides slightly creased with wrinkles, fleshy and quivering as she moved. Playfully, she twirled, showing him her ass, bright white and slightly sagging at the bottom, dimpled and warm. She twisted the cheeks in her hands, the hair-ringed pucker winking at him.

She was as totally consumed by the moment as he was, not even thinking, as she straddled him, sliding her wet pussy up his legs, that they were on his grandmother's bed, the bed of her best friend. Decorum had long given away to pure passion.

She leaned, laying atop him, kissing him, heaving, hot breasts pressed to his chest. They made out like teens, sloppy and wet, devouring each other's mouths. Below, she scissored his still-stiff cock in silky thighs, stroking him.

"Tell me honestly, Jason," she growled, leaning up on one hand and fisting a thick white titty to his mouth, the boy eagerly suckling the big nipple, a mother bird feeding her young. "Have you ever...been with a woman before?"

He stopped, popped the tit from his mouth, eyes wide.

"No," he said softly. "Is that ...bad, Mrs. O'Ryan?"

"Hell no!" she laughed, directing his face to return to nursing her granny tit, the boy sucking madly at it. "That's very, very good!"

A virgin, she thought to herself. I just had me a virgin. Her cunt dripped at the thought.

They were all hormones and raging urges now as she slithered down his legs, releasing her scissoring grip on his dick, taking the base of it and shaking it playfully, slapping her face, her cheeks, both laughing at the hollow echo it produced. She stroked him slowly, the boy moaning, thrusting up. She licked very slowly from his balls up to the tip, sucking the precum from it, and back down again. He watched her arm work, the tendons in her slender forearm dancing under tanned skin, the flexing musculature of it driving him almost as crazy as that of her captivating calves.

She jerked him, lapping his huge, hairless balls, sucking one into her mouth and pressing, making him wince in pain or pleasure, he wasn't sure which. She laughed, popping it out of her mouth, then sucking the other, and then both, her cheeks bulging with his boy balls as she stroked his dick harder and faster.

She popped him free of her mouth and licked up the glorious, veiny, thick shaft, slurping over the head, taking him inside. She hadn't had much sexual experience in her long life, but blowjobs were one thing she was expert at. Those times when her husband had wanted sex and she didn't, two minutes of her proficient mouth on his tiny cock were all it took to have him blow his load and let her go to sleep.

She hadn't lost a thing, she realized, as she mewed over his meat, sucking it to the base, astonishing the groaning boy with her deep throat skills. She slurped up and down, twisting her small, bony hand around his cock as she did, a corkscrewing motion that quickly escalated his urgency.

"Mrs. O'Ryan...oh GOD OH GOD!!"

She smiled around the mouthful of boy dick, feeling the first steamy splash of sperm ricochet off the roof of her mouth and down her gullet. Swallowing, she continued to suck and jerk him, taking more down her throat and as his jets waned, suckled the tip, pulsating her clenching fingers around the tip, milking him dry. She slipped her mouth off and sat up, smiling, a pearlish mask of him around the sexy wrinkled pucker of her lips.

"Guv...u...a ki..." she giggled, trying to say 'Give us a kiss', a trickle of white escaping and dripping down her chin, throat and filling a sexy crease in that maddeningly wrinkled neck.

She descended on him, snowballing the load into his willing mouth and his arms came around her small back, pulling her close as they kissed their cummy kiss. She swallowed some, he swallowed the rest and now she licked whatever remained from his face as he lovingly did the same to hers.

"My turn, baby," she hissed, jumping up and on his chest, up and up and up.

He groaned seeing that hairy cunt draw closer, her strong thighs framing his face. She leaned up and then down, settling her hirsute, dripping wet pussy on his mouth, lips opening like a hairy clam, enveloping his nose. She giggled looking down between the framework of her thighs silky on his face.

"Lick me, boy, lick me," she hissed, settling her weight on his face, driving his head into the mattress, smothering him in her sopping sex. "Every woman is different, you will learn that. And this is what THIS woman likes. TONGUE FUCK ME!!"

He took the hint and drove his long tongue up and out, spearing the velvety hole of her cunt, feeling the muscles undulate and ripple around it, sucking it in deeper. He watched as best he could as her thighs drew closer and tighter around his face, almost blocking his view, as she ground herself on his face, taking it prisoner, using it. She groaned, swiveling her little hips, hands twisting her tits, tweaking her own nipples. He felt her oily clit on his nose as she pumped her quim into his smothered face, tasting her thick gel sluice from her pussy around his plunging tongue and down his throat.

"Now...almost there...fuck yeah...," she groaned, forking two fingers over her cunt, spreading the lips, exposing the engorged nub, thick and pointy, pulling her crotch back slightly and aiming it at his mouth. "Tongue...use your tongue...oh fuck, that's it, that's it...flicker it...flicker your tongue on my clit! Oh shit oh shit OH FUCKING SHIT!!"

She came with a scream, a guttural, throaty roar, snapping her hips wildly, back and forth. She pressed her smothering thighs completely into his face, obliterating it, the muscles crisp and hard on his cheeks, her smooth hamstrings cutting off his breath. He saw nothing but felt her vibrate, her entire body vibrate, every exquisite wrinkle vibrate, as she came, pumping her thick woman gel down his throat, coating his face. She pressed down hard, leaning over his face, gripping the headboard and thrusting her hips forward with violent, grunting motions.

Her cunt, soaked and gushing, glided over his face with increasing urgency as she came. The pussy opened wetly, the flesh on his face feeling hot and smooth and rubbing him hard, as if trying to erase his features. She snapped back, the top of her pussy at his chin and brutally snapped forward, dragging her cunt over his face, her asshole slipping wetly over his nose. Back and forth she went, her hips a blur as she completely and totally pummeled his face with her cunt.

"UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!!" she grunted, eyes closed as she bit her lower lip, hands gripping the headboard, forearm tendons dancing as she fucked his face.

She finally slowed, panting for air, overcome by the most powerful orgasm of her entire 68 years on Earth. She'd almost forgotten the source of it, now slipping back with a giggle. She parted her punishing old thighs and Jason's face appeared. She laughed loudly at the sudden rush of his inhalation, the first breathe he'd drawn in nearly a minute of enduring her face crushing orgasm.

He was smiling through the layer of clear cum coating it.

"Holy fuck, Mrs. O'Ryan!" he laughed.

"Potty mouth, boy, potty mouth!" she laughed, mischievously remounting his face, this time with the wet asshole on his lips. "This will teach you, I'll wash your mouth out with ASS!!"

She couldn't believe she was doing it, forcing a young man, a boy really, to lick her asshole. She had never had her asshole licked before, though always wanted to, and now the boy lustily attacked hers, tongue spearing the hairy ring and flutter fucking it in and out as she groaned, grinding her tender clitty on his forehead, her clammy hole sucking in his nose. She came again, quickly and more tenderly. She laughed as she finished up, his mouth, lips, nose, cheeks and chin gone more gooey with her female seed.

She rolled off, laying next to him, throwing one muscular old thigh over his cock, feeling it harden under the creamy smooth flesh. She licked his face clean, gathering up her fluids and shooting it into his mouth. He eagerly accepted it, moaning and humping his cock to her pressing thigh.

"You got one more in you, boy?" she hissed, biting his lip.

"I got whatever you need, Mrs. O'Ryan," he sighed.

It was almost anticlimactic now, their making love, their fucking. They did both, alternating from slow, romantic face-to-face, lips-to-lips thrusting, he atop her, and pounding, raw, animal fucking, she atop him, cowgirl style, pounding up and down, stinging his balls with her pummeling ass flesh, his hands devouring the meaty fleshy of it.

They screwed all ways, and as he lay atop her from behind, she flat on the bed, the tightness of her cunt was overwhelming him. She locked her legs together, bending them up, smacking his balls with those incredible calves, over and over, harder and harder.

"That feel nice?" she said, his mouth at her neck, suckling the sweaty meat of it. "My calves, those calves you love so much, slapping at your balls?"

"Oh GOD YES!" he shrieked.

She clamped down hard with her thighs, twisting them in, pinching her ass cheeks solidly around him, staunching his orgasm, leaving him moaning and trapped inside her. She laughed darkly, almost maniacally as she felt him try to finish, try to thrust. He was immobile in her clamping cunt.

"Mrs. O'Ryan, PLEASE!!" he begged.

She laughed, squeezing harder, ensuring his orgasm would not happen. Then she relaxed, slipping out from under him, rolling to her back, pulling him to her. She reached between them, fisting his insistent cock, fitting it to her pussy. He buried himself in her.

Smiling, she lifted her legs to the side, slowly up, plunking her calves on his shoulders. He was delirious now, fucking her, eyes darting left to right, those muscled bubbles coming closer, tighter. She squeezed, eyes flashing as his widened, feeling her compress him.

"My calves, Jason, tell me how much you LOVE my calves!" she barked up at him as he pounded at her cunt.

"I LOVE YOUR CALVES MRS. O'RYAN!" he screamed.

"They're strong...so strong...feel them...feel them on your neck...squeezing your neck...in my calves..."

She slowly locked her feet behind his neck, squeezing harder. Jason moaned, feeling dizzy as again, those magic calves slowed the blood to his brain. His fingers and toes tingled, going numb as blood from them raced toward his brain in autonomic response.

"Oh God...," he slurred, groggy now, dizzy. "Mrs...pass...you...calves...passing...out..."

She'd heard somewhere in the past about this. How curbing blood to the brain, depriving it of oxygen, made an orgasm more intense, more powerful. She recalled the name: Erotic asphyxiation. It resonated with her now as she looked up. Jason's face was slightly blue, a mask of pain, pleasure and confusion. She looked at her calves, the gentle wrinkles around the shinbones, the muscles thick on his neck.

She squeezed a bit harder. She came as she did, full of power and his cock.

He felt himself going under at the same time he felt his balls erupt. He came and it was within a dream, it seemed, as he passed out in that delicious, delirious zone between wakefulness and slumber. His balls knotted and spit out their load into Mrs. O'Ryan's cunt and he was suddenly dreaming he was on his belly, on the floor, his neck trapped in an elevator door. Before him were feet, dozens, hundreds, countless feet of sexy elderly woman, muscular calves rising out of various colored shoes.

The bizarre dream left him and he slept, as he finished, involuntarily at that, filling her cunt with cum.

She panicked for a moment as he went slack in her scissors, releasing him to flop to his back, limbs twitching, eyes open, white and unseeing.

"Oh my GOD!" she screamed. "I killed him in my calves!!"

She jumped atop him, sitting on his deflating cock, bending to force air into his mouth with frantic urgency, cursing herself for being so controlling yet at the same time loving the domination feel of it. She blew more air into his lungs.

What she didn't know is the body recovers quickly from such events, the convulsions part and parcel of the process. He came around as their lips were together. His eyes rolled back into their sockets and looked into hers. His tongue lanced into her mouth, his arms around her back holding her close.

"You BASTARD!" she screamed, sitting up and slapping at his chest, her tits meaty and swaying on her chest. "You...you were faking it!"

"No, no," he said still somewhat in a dream state. "Honestly...you knocked me out! You knocked me out in your calves! I LOVED IT!!"

She stopped hitting him and lay flat on him, smiling, caressing his face, lavishing it with kisses.

"Well let that be a lesson to you, boy," she giggled. "Never underestimate the power, physical and emotional power, of an old woman's calves!"

They lay for long moments together, touching, canoodling, caressing, saying nothing. Reality seeped back in. They were in his grandmother's bed. Her best friend's bed. She'd just seduced, dominated and drained dry a 22-year-old. She was 68. It all suddenly seemed so wrong.