Captive Hacker Ch. 04

Story Info
A little bit deeper.
9.3k words
3.83
39.2k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been some time since I have updated this journal and I am struggling to find the courage to do so now. Many things have happened, the least of which is my slide into depression and despair. Even as it hurts me physically I am going to detail the events of the last few days to try and relieve the mental torment.

I had decided that the pretence of being the sex slave of Mistress Green was unsupportable and being tortured when I was eventually allowed to ejaculate was the final straw. I resolved to return to the Federal institution where I was unfairly imprisoned, because even the isolation there was better than the bodily torments I suffered in this place.

Mistress Green had told me we would talk about the situation, though I was only going to re-iterate my point of view. Even so, I found myself attending her, kneeling by her bed for when she awoke. The electric shocks I had received the previous day had not affected my libido, and while orally servicing her while she was lying in bed I became very aroused.

She than sat on the edge of the bed and pressed my face into her pussy as I drank her urine. The flow stopped, but she continued to hold me in this erotic but undignified position. Then she told me why.

"I need a dump Dick, put your hands out".

I had performed this service previously, but it still revolted me as she sat forward so her anus was clear of the bed. I reached out my hands, not really being able to see what I was doing, and rather glad of the fact. I felt the warm faecal matter drop onto my hands, finishing with a brief spurt of her piss that I swallowed.

She released my head, but then turned round so her bottom was pointed towards me.

"Lick me clean" she commanded. I was horrified; usually I at least had the chance of cleaning her with paper before tonguing her anal rose bud. The thought of tonguing her dirty asshole filled me with revulsion, but I obeyed and leaning forward started to tongue her clean. I tried to minimise the unpleasantness by using a lot of spit, but she complained about this and I had to lick it off her, my spit mixed with her excrement. The next task was to dispose of the turds I was carrying and run her a bath.

Only after her breakfast, but before mine, was she amenable to talking about returning me to the Federal institution she had rescued me from. I immediately started by arguing

"Mistress Green, I want to go back because I am not enjoying being your sex slave. I am punished severely when I come and there is no sex involved at all. Mistress Green"

"But Dick, there is plenty of sex, I enjoyed the way you ate my pussy this morning it was delightful"

"Mistress Green, but it wasn't sex, it was me pleasing you, I haven't had sex Mistress Green"

"So you are saying you don't want to eat my pussy and please me?" she asked. I felt myself losing control of the situation.

"Mistress Green, no, its not that, its ... Look I enjoy pleasing you, but it is not doing anything for me"

"But we do lots of things for you. The obvious ones like food on your plate and a warm shower and bed. Not to mention the stimulating company."

Before I could again protest, she held up her hand

"Yes, I know I punish you, but that is the correct way to show you that you did something wrong. Did you learn from the punishments?"

"Mistress Green, well, yes, but..." again I was cut-off.

"So there you are, by your own admission you know it is the right thing to do and agree to the punishment. I know that yesterday was painful but then you did that yourself, didn't you? You only needed to come once and you decided to 3 times!"

"Mistress Green, you are right, but " I am very confused. I don't know what to say. I try to gather my thoughts while she continues.

"So really the extreme pain you suffered yesterday was down to you too, so the only actual complaint you have is that you haven't had enough sex?! Am I right?"

I am so perplexed now by her convoluted arguments and twisted logic, that I have to think about it, but her attitude demands an answer. I agree reluctantly.

"Mistress Green, I guess so, Mistress Green" still trying to organise my arguments into a coherent picture.

"Ok then," she says, "Benny is going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before! Right Benny?" I look around to see Mistress Benny standing near the door, she must have entered quietly.

"Mistress, oh yes, I'll enjoy Dick a lot Mistress. He'll be fucked raw when I have finished with him Mistress!"

"To room 2 then Dick, and get ready to be fucked." I don't know what to say because it seems all my arguments fell on deaf ears. I still wanted to return to the prison to avoid the pain I was suffering here, but the prospect of fucking Mistress Benny was tempting. She had a very trim neat figure. Not large tits, but neatly formed, and a very cute ass.

When we all entered room 2, me crawling along behind Mistress Green, Mistress Benny immediately started opening the cuffs of the restraints on a framework at the end of the room.

"Mistress Green, I'm not getting in that Mistress Green, Not after yesterday!"

"Really Dick?!" She asks, "OK then but Benny won't fuck you when your hands are free." Mistress Benny looks at me and our eyes meet. She puts on a purposely disappointed looking expression, pouting her lower lip at me, and then licking her lips. She was hot, and I was ready. What could be the harm in it I felt?

I let myself be strapped onto the framework, wrists as well as ankles. Mistress Benny immediately started undressing me, removing the cock and ball restraint and leaving me in nothing but stockings and high heels. She even removed the broad leather collar I had been wearing which was a great relief, it had not been removed before. I was really looking forward to this; my dick was already stirring as she fussed around me.

Then Mistress Benny stood back as I looked on. Mistress Green was also enjoying the show, and her lips were moist as she licked them, it looked as though she was getting ready to play with herself. Great I thought, if she gets turned on maybe I could fuck her too!

Mistress Benny first unbuttoned her blouse ever so slowly, watching me watch her every move. She was wearing a white bra, and when the blouse was open at the front she reached up to pop the strap open. But teasingly she kept one hand over the front of her breasts so it did not fall off. She then turned her back on me and removed the blouse and undergarment. Her back went from broad shoulders to narrow waist and was smooth and slightly tanned. She turned back to face me, her hands now cupping bare breasts. Without me seeing them she squeezed them and rubbed them until she decided to take her hands away.

I had seen her tits before with their dark nipples, but this strip had really turned me on. She turned her back to me again, and reached up under her skirt to pull her panties down. They were black and she looked over her shoulder at me coquettishly as she twirled them on her finger before throwing them towards Mistress Green. Looking away again, he hands went to the back fastening of her skirt, and pulled the zip down. This revealed just the tops of her buttocks and the beginning of her ass crack. The fingers then worked at the button above until it opened. She dropped the skirt to the floor and I could she her magnificent bum. It was perfectly proportioned and heart shaped. She was still wearing stockings and a suspender belt, and the black contrast of these against her fair skin highlighted the pertness of her buttocks.

She slowly turned around. At first I could not understand what I was seeing, and then the shock hit me.

"She's got a dick!" I exclaim. Stating what was abundantly obvious. At this point Mistress Green and Mistress Benny succumb to helpless laughter. It was also a dick of an amazing size! I could not imagine how I had not seen the bulge in her skirt before; she was hung like a horse. {I will keep referring to Mistress Benny in the female sense as commanded later by Mistress Green.}

She sashayed towards me. My gaze was fixated on her penis. As she watched me she mocked me.

"Like it Dick?" as her fingers ran up and down the shaft. She was becoming erect as she fondled herself.

My initial shock started to turn to disgust and rage.

"Mistress Green, there is no way I am fucking Mistress Benny, if Mistress is the right word for this pervert, Mistress Green" I say with disdain.

"Now Dick" I am shocked" she says in a similar mocking tone to Mistress Benny's. "You must always be polite to Mistress Benny, even with her ... equipment. Benny is a pre-op transsexual but that is slightly misleading because neither of us are interested in removing such a useful and large tool."

Mistress Benny came closer still and then her engorged penis met my crotch. I had already started to lose my erection and now it completely disappeared. I recoiled from the touch but Mistress Benny came and draped herself over me, her hard on rubbing my crotch. Even though I strained at the restraints I could not escape. Mistress Green continued

"Really Dick. It now looks like you don't want Mistress Benny to fuck you at all after all the drama earlier."

"Mistress Green, no not at all. Mistress Green, I want to leave here right now Mistress Green!"

Mistress Green settled back and became serious. As she spoke I only had half an ear on what she was saying until the full import hit me. Mostly I was trying to avoid Mistress Benny's touch, which was futile. She pushed her hard cock into my crotch, using it to play with mine. Then her hands started too, rubbing her own erection and playing with my limp member. Mistress Green explained the situation.

"It is true I could return you to rot away in your featureless call for the rest of your life, but it is a mistake to think that the choice is yours. It is mine, and since I have found you amenable so far then I am going to continue training you. Is that clear?" I only latch on to the sense of the sentence as she finishes. I catch myself nodding, still distracted by the large cock rubbing against me to my revulsion.

"Mistress Green. Yes Mistress Green." As I mentally replay what she has said, I suddenly protest,

"Mistress Green, no, I don't want to be your slave, take me back. Now! Mistress Green."

With that statement Mistress Green jumps up and coming swiftly towards me slaps me hard across the face, once, twice. I am shocked and immediately stop my protestations. Her voice becomes hard and nasty.

"That Dick is the last outburst from you, I grow tired of being reasonable. Shut up and listen." My ears burn with embarrassment and I forget about the penis that is molesting me.

"Your training so far has been adequate. You preferred to serve me than the alternative, which is good. You actually performed reasonably! By your own choice you have submitted to minor punishments and some small anal penetration." I blanch at the 'small anal penetration'. If what I have experienced is small, what had she in mind for 'large'?

"You have made good progress as my toilet slave, drinking my pee and licking my excrement. Massaging, my sexual satisfaction and so on has been fair."

Mistress Green explains the next stage of my training as follows.

"So far have you managed by your own will, but I now need to enhance that. Your performance has been OK, but I am going to expect a lot more energy, a lot more zest as you go about your duties. When you are tonguing my anus it must be enthusiastic, it must feel like you want to extend your tongue into my anus and lick all you find there. When you are begging for punishment or thanking me for it I want to feel the depth of the emotion.

"How is this to be achieved? Fear. Fear on your part of the immense pain I can inflict on you when I want. Fear so intense that you will gladly submit to something as minor as a beating because the alternative is much worse."

With those words she goes and finds a silver object and asks Mistress Benny to clean it for her, and then continues.

"Room 2 here is the extreme pain room. Its purpose is to provide the instruments to inflict extreme pain. Hopefully you will never ever have to visit here again, because the only reason to be here is to hurt you badly. But to mark the passage from self motivation to external threat I must hurt you, hurt you so much you fear to visit here again.

"This little gadget is to remind you of this lesson"

Te object she held up was either silver or chrome plated, very bright and shiny. It was shaped in a figure eight, hinged on one side. Other much smaller rings adorned the edges. Mistress Green carried on the describing the thing.

"You will notice the clasp at the bottom. It is designed so that when it is closed it is impossible to open. And you can see that the middle arm is designed to pierce and join together too. The purpose of this restraint is to hold your cock and balls in a suitable position, replacing the temporary restraint you are wearing now."

By now Mistress Green had come close enough for me to see the contrivance. I was a little puzzled, and without really thinking of it voiced the question that frightened me in the possible answer.

"Mistress Green, but the hole is awfully small and why are there two loops Mistress Green." Dreading the answer that I could see coming.

"Quite right Dick" she replies. "Obviously the top loop encompasses your dick and the bottom loop your balls. The middle arm will pierce your scrotum between them. As you can see, it is vaguely pointed, though it might be better to describe it as a punch to penetrate that sensitive area." As she said this she smiled at me coldly. "Don't worry, Mistress Benny is very skilled, there is a good chance she won't puncture anything vital!"

I cried out in despair. Panicking, tearfully, more scared than I had ever felt in my life.

"Mistress Green, no. Please Mistress; there is no need for that. I will gladly act as your slave and toy; I will do anything you ask of me if you don't attach that to my balls. Mistress Green." She handed the polished metal back to Mistress Benny and went to sit on the stool. She regarded me coolly, and ignored my protestations.

"Mistress Green. Really I mean it; I will do anything you want me to. Please." I beg her, literally crying now, feeling a tight pressure in my chest from anxiety. "I will satisfy you in anyway you desire without thought of my own pleasures, I will crawl at you feet, drink your pee and gladly consume your excrement. Anything Mistress. I beg you most humbly Mistress."

It is fruitless. Mistress Benny reaches out and pulls my limp member as out from my body. I am so scared my penis has shrunk to the size of a ten year old. Mistress Benny is really turned on, and as she pulls my dick, uses her the other hand to masturbate her great cock, rubbing it up and down and down my inner thigh. Displacing the disgust I feel earlier I seize on a new idea

"Mistress Green, I can do it, I would love to fuck Mistress Benny please Mistress. I'd love to suck her mighty cock. She could use my ass as much as she likes." I plead. "Anything." I squeal as Mistress Benny stops rubbing her cock and places the cold metal hinge up over the shaft of my limp member. "I'll..." I try to desperately think of anything that might satisfy this demon Mistress. "I'll even swallow her come!" I manage as I feel the metal arms press against the sides of my ball sack.

I don't know what else to say as I feel Mistress Benny manipulating my balls, forcing the blood vessels and other anatomical tubing out of the path of the punch ends.

"Please Mistress. Have mercy." I cry as I watch the cool detached woman who is intending to inflict so much pain. I am now crying freely, and my breath comes in sobs as my mind shuts down to the impending torture.

Mistress Green speaks and I feel an immediate surge of hope.

"Yes Dick. Hold on Benny" she says. Mistress Benny looks at Mistress Green in surprise. I immediately grasp this opening.

"Mistress Green, I will Mistress. I will. I'll do anything for Mistress Benny. I'll suck her cock and drink her come. She can use my ass as much as she likes. I'll do anything for you Mistress." I explain triumphantly, relieved and astounded that I know I mean it, that I would do anything to please her and avoid the pain she was going to inflict.

Mistress Green comes close to Mistress Benny, and takes the clamp in her hands. She smiles at me and I smile back. Relieved that I am going to be spared the torment promised. That relief is as short lived as the second it takes to imagine. Still smiling, Mistress Green closes the figure eight, the first click indicating it is fixed in position round my balls, the arms in the middle now tightly clamping my scrotum. Mistress Green addresses me.

"I know you will Dick. But you are going to be so much more enthusiastic and obliging once you know how painful I can make your existence."

Stepping back she releases the restraint to Mistress Benny.

"Close it Benny" Mistress Green commands as she resumes her position watching the proceedings. "Slowly."

Immediately I feel the pressure on my all sack increase. I start gasping out any wild promises I can think of, anything to prevent the mounting pressure.

"Mistress Green, no, I swear I'll do anything you want me to. Willingly, anything, God as my witness, forever I'll serve as your sex toy, toilet, anything..."

The pressure is becoming too much and I start screaming from the pain. I cannot describe the white-hot agony as the two parts press against my flesh, crushing and cutting through the skin. Unbelievably the pain mounts each fraction of a second as the jaws close. The pain is so intense I feel detached from my body, just swimming in the waves of agony from my crotch. The type of pain changes as the jaws are gripping so tightly they start to cut a hole through.

I think I hear, or maybe I imagine I hear the jaws of the restraint closing, but at that moment it becomes too much as I pass out from the pain.

I regained consciousness much later in the middle of the night. I had a vague recollection of stumbling, supported, back to my bed where I curled foetally round the agony of my pierced ball sack. As I felt the fire in my crotch I moaned, but found the pain bearable. Movement still made me wince, but my training at least enabled me to continue to recuperate. I very carefully sat up and considered my position. There was a blood on the sheets, but the wound had lightly scabbed over and did not appear to be bleeding, the design of the clamp pinching the skin around the physical tear which only allowed a small amount of blood to escape.

I realised and knew immediately what I had to do. It was pointless to wait any longer and submit to any more indignities and cruel punishments, I had to escape, run, walk, whatever to the nearest town. I had to find a phone and call my family and friends and explain the situation. Nothing that happened to me made any sense, it is a nightmare from which I resolved to escape, whatever I had to do.

My first problem was clothes, and rather than risk fumbling around the house looking for something more appropriate I chose to wear the stockings and suspenders that I was usually made to wear. I knew that the drawers of the chest in my room contained a short black maid's skirt, and a tight, thin cotton blouse, and these would have to do. The only shoes I had were the high heels. I thought of the shame of having to wear these in public, but anything was better than nothing so I carefully clothed myself. The lack of panties and the openness of the skirt was actually a blessing since there was nothing to press against my painful scrotum.

Tip-toeing through the house as silently as possible I let myself out of the house, and heart leaping at the freedom started to scuttle along the drive way. The pain prevented me from running, but I found I could walk rapidly, carefully keeping my thighs from pressing my crotch.