Captive Princess Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The king looked at the sparkling eyes of Orella and continued. "My sources have told me that you have an affinity for Major Doak here. Is that true?"

The words came with difficulty to Orella's throat but at last she confessed, " I have known the major for some time, even before my captivity. As slaves we were ... intimate and a certain closeness did develop between us during the travails to return home... "softly her voice trailed off.

Olaf looked at the princess and then the soldier. "I think the two of you are well matched. Doak will make a fine Royal Consort once I have shed this mortal coil. He can not be king but any children he gives you will be heirs of the throne. I trust however that the two of you can be discreet. I will slowly rotate Doak into the elite inner circle of guards. In that capacity he can attend to you privately. That will take approximately a year. Under NO circumstances are the two of you to be intimate before that time. This country needs an heir, my final desire is to place a child in your womb Orella. I know that I will never see the child grow to adulthood but a man like Doak will make a fine surrogate father. Aside from that restriction I will give you free reign. Are those terms acceptable to both of you?"

Doak and Orella's eye locked. The handsome couple exchanged smiles and nods. The two would find it hard to remain apart for a year but both thought that they could do so. The soldier stated,

"Affirmative sire."

Orella nodded and said, "That is more than fair your excellency." She approached the aged king and kissed him full on the lips.

The rest of the month passed quickly for Orella. There were balls to attend, fittings for her wedding dress and the selecting of the invitations and attending to all of the details of the nuptials. During that time Orella saw Doak just once as he passed in the hall on the way to serve with the royal honor guard.

Although Olaf assured her it was unnecessary, Orella gave a full accounting her experiences as a slave to her betrothed. Olaf was silent as he drank it all in.

"I am glad that you have unburdened your soul my pet but in my eyes and heart you will always be the enchanting daughter of my best friend. Nothing you have done or said will ever alter that image."

Orella kissed him deeply and cried for joy at this soothing words. Olaf saw the wisdom of his bride retaining her collar. Nothing could demonstrate to a war weary population that the King was a forgiving and gentle soul with a queen who was one of the people.

The wedding ceremony was much like Orella had dreamed about as a small girl, excepting of course in those childhood visions her groom was much closer to her own age. Even with Olaf's ring on her finger, Orella had a hard time fully accepting him as her husband as he were fifty-nine years older than herself.

In the huge royal bed, Olaf carefully stripped his bride. The sight of her firm young flesh was beyond arousing. It was something Olaf had wanted to see for far longer than he would ever publicly admit. The culmination of all his fantasies had an arousing effect on his ancient loins. For the first time in years the old 's stubby penis had a complete erection.

Orella felt more duty than love as she undressed her new husband. His flesh was soft, wrinkled, and blotchy. Involuntarily Orella thought of Doak and Richard and Theodore as she knelt to preform fellatio on Olaf. Before long Olaf was atop her, his manhood plunging with surprising vigor into her succulent quim. He was asleep seconds after he climaxed. Orella was beyond disappointment with the consummation of her marriage. She cried a bit before she finally fell asleep.

To the surprise of both bride and groom, King Olaf was able to preform three times a week for the first three months of of the honeymoon. Then his erections ceased permanently. It was shortly after Olaf's penis had given up the ghost that Orella discovered that she was with child. It was simultaneously the saddest and happiest day of her life. The joy of motherhood tainted with the deep lament of lost intercourse and the realization that her child would probably have no memories of its father.

Orella turned her grief into activism. She began instituting changes in the kingdom. She started holding classes for all of the young female royals. Using nude models she gave the sheltered girls lessons in male and female anatomy and the intricacies of human sexuality. She vowed that never again would newly married female royals become sad and depressed upon their weddings. Orella saw immediate impact as the young women began to understand their sexuality and express their needs to their new grooms. Every one of those bride and grooms sent letters of gratitude to their queen Orella treasured these letters.

When she had the opportunity she sent messengers to purchase and retrieve her nurse and tutor from bondage. Her nurse refused the overtures, Cordelia had been purchased by a widower and now both were deeply in love. The husband had even freed the former nurse and married her. When Orella saw Hannah however she scarcely recognized her.

The formerly toothpick thin woman with the ruddy complexion was now much stouter. Her former master had fattened her up and instituted an exercise program that completely transformed Hannah's body. While by no means beautiful, Hannah was now far more attractive and desirable. Orella's former tutor also had a more mature and assured air. Hannah was grateful for her freedom but admitted that she had benefited from servitude.

"I was so immature and such an inferior teacher before slavery. Under the hand of my master I learned about sex and intimacy. I became a much more capable teacher. I made a man out of his son and a woman out of his daughter. He also used me with compassion and transformed my looks as well. I left his service on good terms and now that you have freed me I will visit my father and look for a new assignment. You no longer need a tutor your excellency, at least you no longer need MY services.Neither of us are girls any longer your majesty."

The two spent several days catching up and listening to each others stories. In the end however, both knew that Hanna's future lay elsewhere. Orella said goodbye to her tutor for a second time as the young woman made her way out of the throne room for new horizons.

Olaf began a slow and steady slide six months later. He lived long enough to meet his son, Olaf II and to fulfill his promise to make Doak a part of the inner circle. Doak was great support to the queen as Olaf disappeared into dementia and final infirmity. His death left a surprising hole in Orella's heart. It was like watching her father die a second time..

Protocol and political considerations prevented Orella from marrying Doak for more than three years. They had trysted in secret often however. But at last the two were wed. As his wife Orella listened to Doak's advice but usually pursued her own course. One rule was inviolate. The queen made it clear to her consort that if he expected to share her bed then he had better make sure that his body was kept completely shaved and his military haircut allowed to grow out. The major was more than happy to agree. Together they ruled well and long, they were blessed with lovely children, and were much loved by their subjects. The kingdom was sad indeed when the last of the two passed.

12