Car Garage

Story Info
Planned and enjoyed play rape scene.
1.2k words
3.71
40.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kirsenne99
Kirsenne99
19 Followers

It was a normal, mind numbing day at work. The conclusion to a normal mind numbing week. Just another part of my normal mind numbing year. I said my goodbyes, wishing everyone a pleasant weekend knowing that mine would be just as boring as the last one. The sound of my heels clicking across the empty car garage echoed and multiplied until I felt I filled the space with the painful noise that so represented my shitty administrative job. My back ached from hours sitting in a small swivel chair, my purse felt heavy as I dug around for my keys and my thoughts were languid as I contemplated the drive home. I pressed the little button on my keys, watched the lights flash a friendly advertisement that it was cheerfully ready to accept me now.

But as I reached for the handle I felt another person behind me, I thought I could hear the rustling of a coat or scuffing of combat boots. But I truly noticed the vanilla pipe smoke scent as this stranger pushed himself onto me. He pinned me against my car, pressed his whole body across my back rounding me over the side of my car. I dropped my keys, I dropped my purse. My body fell into the shape of his. He grabbed my wrists and placed my hands against the glass and kicked my feet wide. "Stay."

His voice was firm, confident, and familiar. Just from his smell I knew I was safe, but his voice finally jogged my shell shocked memory. Weeks and weeks ago, this had been planned. This had been negotiated. In a brightly lit room with friends nearby and good food and good drinks; I had plotted my own rape. It had been long enough that I wasn't expecting it, long enough that I just figured it would never happen. That my fetish would never escape the club.

With my hands pressed firmly against the cool plastic coated window my mind raced. I exhilarated in this completely alien experience. I let the excitement wash over me. I felt my flesh bubble and flush. My breath seemed to come in gasps, wracking my body with shakes that shuddered against the familiar stranger pressing into me.

His hands wandered over my body bunching up my work clothes. He reached down between my legs and rubbed my thighs, some inane part of my brain just knew that he was ruining these tights and that I'd have to buy new ones. He pulled up my skirt, roughly crumpling it around my waist. He slid one hand over my mouth as he slid the other down my stomach underneath my underwear and farther still. His hands were large and rough. With a firmness that was exciting and disconcerting he wrenched my head backward draping it over his shoulder as he pushed two fingers into me. My whole body lit up. I felt a gush of moisture and spreading heat as I rose off my heels. A small part of my mind could feel his breath on my neck, the sand paper texture of his hand on my face, the strange jab of buttons in my back.

He worked me. Moving inside me, rubbing outside me, finding the small point of red hot sensation and tortured it. He breathed hard against my neck and licked the skin. He bit into the softest part sending uncontrollable waves across my body. Rippling, building sensations coursed through my muscles until my knees gave out and I sank into his embrace. My arms fell away from the glass and tried to brace myself against his strong frame.

He didn't like this. I wasn't supposed to move my hands, I was supposed to be able to take this. He grunted and took hold of my shoulders with both hands. He spun me around shoved me hard back against the car. I got my first glimpse of him through my dazed vision. Tall, thin but solid. He had dark hair that was mostly covered by a wide brimmed hat. A long trench and dark clothing hid what I knew was a gorgeous, hard man. How many times had I worshiped this body? How many times had I kissed those boots in the throes of subspace? This was not like that. He had come to me in my own space. He was taking from me what he wanted without the protection of a club. He grimaced with malicious intent.

He pulled down my jacket so that it tangled around my wrists, keeping them behind my back. He pressed one hand against my cunt, slowly circling and pushing inward without penetrating. With his other hand he slipped a small knife from his belt. I heard the clip release the small curved blade. He touched the freezing metal to my stomach, slowly caressing with the flat side. He worked his way downward and dug under the waistband of my tights. No sooner had he turned the blade up against the fabric did the nylon split open. I gasped with the display of sharpness and skill. He continued downward to cut open my panties. He immediately replaced my underwear with his hand. Cupping my mound, fingertips splitting me open, his entire body radiated a heat that I sunk into.

Again my knees gave out and he caught me by my neck. He knew exactly how much pressure to apply and I could feel my vision slipping with delicious oblivion creeping in from the corners. He leaned in, again pressing my body against the metal. His face was very close to mine and he whispered in my ear. He demanded I get in the back seat. That I suck his cock until he told me to stop. He told me that I would then eagerly ride him in the backseat of my own car like a filthy teenager. He told me that I could scream and moan and make any noise I wanted after the door was shut. He said that I was not allowed to orgasm until he said so, if he said so. He told me that I was there for his pleasure that when he came it would be all over my clothes and that I would have to drive home that way and clean myself later. He told me that I will need to scream because he was not going to make this easy for me, that I was not going to enjoy it, that it would not be over quickly. I thought I had heard that line from somewhere but my brain was not functioning on that level any more.

Pinned against my car, surrounded by this man, my body shook uncontrollably. My hips heaved forward, desperate for more. He released my throat and as blood and air surged through me we rushed into the backseat and we fucked. We fucked like rabid hungry animals. His cock filled me in every way. Sweat built on both of us mingling and lubricating our movements. The car rocked and scorched with our heat. Without thinking I came over and over and he slapped me hard for being such a bad girl. His last few thrusts nearly unbearable, and true to his word he pulled out and came all over me.

After mutual panting and slowing heartbeats he roughly shoved me to the side toppling me off his lap. I laid crooked and used, filthy and exhausted across my backseat. Without looking at me, he calmly zipped up. Ran his fingers through his hair and replaced his hat. He got out of my car, scooped up my discarded purse and keys and tossed them across my devastated body. He closed the door and a walked away. Just like that.

Kirsenne99
Kirsenne99
19 Followers