Caramel On Vanilla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you both to lick my dick at the same time," John requested.

Being eager to please, Heather and I ran our tongues all over John's cock and balls. John was breathing hard, while he watched our performance. He showed amazing control in not cumming all over our faces. The setting sun streamed through the window and caused John's hard-on to glisten with our saliva. My eyes met John's and we smiled.

"Fuck me, John," I said softly.

"Heather, honey, stop for a minute," John said to Heather, who was licking the head of his cock.

"Anything you want, baby," Heather said with a smile.

John moved quickly from the couch and layed on his back on the carpet.

John said to me, "You take top, angel."

I straddled John, lifted his hard-on straight up, and lowered my caramel pussy onto his ivory shaft. I had only had sex with two other boys to that point, and John's big cock filled me like no other had. I slowly raised and lowered my hips, sliding his boner in and out. I could feel it throb inside of me.

"You're so tight, Sly," John whispered. Then, he reached up and fondled my tits.

"Glad you like," I panted.

"Heather, honey, come kneel over my face," John suggested.

"Good idea," Heather said. Facing me, Heather swung her knee over John's head, and lowered her pussy onto John's waiting tongue. In my wildest dreams, I never envisioned this scene: A young Puerto Rican woman riding her fifty year-old white neighbor's dick, while a beautiful, mature blonde kneels over his face. I had never been so hot and wet before. I leaned toward Heather and we tongue kissed. Then, Heather and I took turns licking each other's nipples.

Not wanting to be selfish, I suggested that Heather and I switch positions. Heather happily lowered her wet box onto John's hard-on, while I knelt over his face.

We did that for awhile, until Heather panted, "Can I make a request?"

"Sure," I said. John couldn't say much with my wet muff over his mouth.

"John can fuck me doggie style while I get to lick your pussy some more."

"Sounds great!" I said.

Heather got on all fours, with her head between my thighs. John knelt behind her and slid his stiff cock into Heather's pussy. We did it like that for a few minutes, then John suggested that I switch positions with Heather. At that point, I'd do anything, so I did. With John pumping my wet chocha, I licked Heather's pussy like it was a vanilla sundae. Heather climaxed quickly again. Then, John's pumping got faster and harder. I'd never been penetrated so deep before. I climaxed again, seconds before John pulled out and shot his warm cum all over my ass and back. As he knelt there shuddering, Heather and I moved in and licked his dick clean.

I continued to date boys my own age, especially for clubbing and dancing. However, when I needed terrific sex, I went next-door to my vanilla papi. John treated me very special, without being possessive. He would even wash and blow-dry my hair for me, because he knew I loved that. After my hair was dry, we would suck and fuck each other like crazy... caramel on vanilla.

12