Caramel Sundae

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhh!" Devon cried. Her body lurched and she had to grab the countertop to keep steady. "Oh Teá! What the hell are you doing to me?"

"I'm trying to make you cum, honey," Teá panted as the scent of Devon's passion invaded her nostrils. "I'm trying to make my sweet baby cum!"

"Don't stop," Devon moaned as her body moved faster. "Just don't stop!"

Teá stroked even harder, working Devon's clit between her eager fingers. "Now, baby! Now!"

"Ohhhhh," Devon moaned, her body trembling violently and raw lust consuming her. "I'm gonna cum, Teá! I'm gonna cum!"

"Do it, baby," Teá said, her fingers flying over Devon's wet flesh. "Do it now!"

Then Devon stiffened. "Oh fuck, yes!" she shouted, throwing her head back and moaning loudly. "I'm cumming! Oh God, I'm cumming!"

Teá shivered and moaned as she felt the sticky, hot liquid flood her fingers as she continued to rub and stroke Devon's clit. She kept her other fingers deep in Devon's pussy, still pumping deep inside her erotic core. Suddenly filled with love and affection, tears formed in Teá's eyes as she felt Devon's pussy walls tighten and pulse around her fingers.

Finally, Devon went limp and collapsed against Teá's body. Teá cradled her head against her chest and held her tight. "Feel good, honey?" Teá whispered as she gently wiped the sweat from her lover's brow.

Devon, exhausted, just nodded.

Teá giggled, then placed a soft kiss on Devon's still-trembling flesh. Then Teá looked down and, seeing the look of sheer contentment on Devon's face, she sighed.

"So, baby," Teá whispered, "I guess you got your caramel sundae after all!"

*

© 2009 Stephanie Rose Entertainment. All rights reserved.

12