Card Game Trophy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy took hold of the chain and led Sharon to his chair at the game table, tuning her to face towards him he quickly unzipped his trousers and dropped them and his underpants to his ankles. Sitting down he drew Sharon towards him separating her knees with his own as he pulled her closer.

Holding her hips he slowly forced her downwards until that wet cunt, already very slick and receptive was poised over his very hard cock. Steadily pushing her down whilst lifting himself off the seat to allow his cock to meet that puffy lipped pussy that he was now desperate to enter. Finally it lowered to engulf his swollen cock as Sharon continued downwards forcing it deep inside her until his balls were pressed hard against her body.

Andy moved to suck one of those hard nipples that had been pressed against his chest, he sucked it deep into his mouth sucking and manipulating it with his tongue. This was all that Sharon needed to tip her over the edge as her own orgasm started building immediately, lifting her hands to Andy's shoulders she took good hold and started to ride his cock hard with an increasing tempo. The feelings of the fat cock imbedded in her needy cunt and the tongue and lips on her tits drove her wild, her tempo increased, unstoppable now, as she pounded her cunt up and down on Andy's cock. Andy too was now beyond stopping as his orgasm ripped through him, his sperm pumping along his cock as it was milked from him by Sharon's frantic fucking.

The dual orgasm's rocked through them and the room until both were spent, Andy sunk back into his chair completely wasted for the time being. Ray moved around to collect Sharon; she was also wobbly legged after her first orgasm of the evening. As he lifted her from Andy's lap and his now flaccid prick the globules of semen trickled down the insides of her legs, clearly indicating the satisfaction that Andy had taken from her body. Ray led her back to her chair, helping her down onto it, re hooking the chain to the back of the chair whilst Sharon resumed her legs wide provocative pose.

Yet gain Ray is trying to get everybody's attention away from the incredibly sexy view in the corner. But eventually the cards are being dealt again as the players vie to use Sharon's body for their pleasure as many times as they possibly can while it is available to them.

There are some clear favourites for the big prize tonight, it's easy to see from the piles of chips in front of every body as they play, but that makes the competition even tougher for the use of that gorgeous body before the evening is over. The game continues through the layers of bluff and betting until Alan is the winner of this hand, his pleasure easily read from the very large grin on his face.

By his purposeful approach towards his prize sitting oblivious but listening in the corner. Alan pulls Sharon to her feet, reaching towards the array of toys by the chair he recovers the wicked looking nipple clamps attached together by a multi coloured chord. Attaching one clamp to each nipple he looks into Sharon's face to gauge her reaction, of course he couldn't see her eyes but the parting of her lips and the quickness of her breathe told him all he needed to know.

Alan bent Sharon forwards, to grip the arms of her chair, her bending from the waist showing every body her gorgeous curvy bottom and her cunt lips just protruding between her legs. He then reached for the wide leather tawse with the serrated end, taking it in his right hand he raised it high and brought it down hard on Sharon's naked and defenceless bottom. The noise it made on contact was loud indeed, making everybody start a little, not the least Sharon. All the spectators now worried that Alan had gone too far, even Alan was concerned that he had been far too rough. However when Sharon's only reaction was to wiggle that sexy behind and mew a little, everybody relaxed.

Alan repeated the treatment again and again as Sharon's bottom wriggled whilst her throat gasped and moaned at the pleasure it was giving her. Her audience dry mouthed with the eroticism of the display and the opportunity to focus on that gorgeous arse and the peripheral displays of those long shapely legs in the high heels and the firm tits bouncing with each slap from Alan, the clearly erect and excited nipples visible to all.

Alan was very excited, his erection waving each time he slapped at Sharon's arse, he moved his position and pulled Sharon around and presented his cock to her mouth which she greedily took without hesitation, sucking the stiff cock, savouring the feeling as her own excitement at the beating was already high. Alan switched to slapping Sharon's bottom over her back, the beating accelerating as his excitement grew, as the beating got quicker Sharon sucked even harder on his rampant cock. The outcome was never in doubt, only the question of how long he could last with his throbbing member in that delectable mouth. Inevitably Alan began grunting out his orgasm, pumping his cum into that beautiful mouth, his hips grinding his cock deep into her throat as his hot semen surged along the length of his erection to splash hot into Sharon's mouth and down her throat.

Eventually his thrusting hips slowed, his knees buckled as the last globules of his cum slid into that soft and receptive mouth. Sharon's own orgasm did not come as Alan stumbled back to his chair his lust spent and his legs weak. Ray came to lead Sharon back to her seat, her bottom red from the spanking. As he turned her to sit again it was obvious to all that she was very excited from the wetness around the pussy that had everybody's attention. They all became even more excited when they noticed the residues of Alan's cum leaking from the corners of her mouth with the pouting lips slightly swollen from the fucking Alan had just given it.

Yet again the game is restarted, as the next hand gets underway, Ray once more dealing the cards, trying to keep attention on the table and not where everybody wants to look, between Sharon's legs as she displays herself with abandon.

The round takes very little time as the fall of the cards favoured Steve, who realised his good fortune and doesn't fumble, easily and quickly dispatching the others to win the hand.

Steve decided on his way to the game what he really wanted to do and went to it with a will. On his way to Sharon he unzipped his trousers removing them before he reached her, pausing briefly to pull Sharon's head towards him, he presented his stiff cock to her mouth. Sharon opened her already well used mouth and sucked in his cock, running her tongue around the head causing Steve to immediately withdraw it. He badly wanted to cum but not in Sharon's mouth, he had another idea.

Steve called for some cushions to be put on the floor, they were quickly thrown down. Steve led Sharon towards the cushions; he forced her to her knees then moved between her legs opening them wide at her knees. Steve dropped to his knees and moved quickly to close with her, taking his stiff cock in his hand he pushed against the wetness of her cunt. Sharon's cunt was already slippery from her own juices and the cum pumped into her. Steve's cock was wet from the saliva in Sharon's mouth. There was only a moment's resistance as Steve's cock pushed at the gaping hole, sliding through the warmth to burrow deep into her cunt.

Steve was thrusting his cock into the slimy hole that gripped his cock so tightly, unfortunately for Steve he was so excited from all he had seen tonight his orgasm came on very quickly as he lurched against Sharon's shapely behind jerking out his cum, squirting it deep into her cunt.

Yet again Sharon had been used without any regard for her needs, Steve had been quick but he had had his satisfaction when he pumped his cum into her cunt, Sharon was now desperate for her own release, she was now very frustrated.

The next hand commenced with some urgency now as the chances for most of the players to win were diminishing rapidly; they all wanted the chance to take Sharon to bed, to use the beautiful body to satiate their desires.

It turned to John to be the winner of the hand, he was very pleased to win the hand since he did not feel he had any chance of the big win now and he like all of them was very turned on by the sights he had seen tonight and Sharon who he could see sitting naked in the corner.

John also had been thinking for a long time what his first choice would be if he were to be lucky to get the chance. He was pleased to see the cushions on the ground; it decided him on his choices. He moved towards Sharon, leading her to the same position that Steve had left her, on her knees, legs wide apart. John took his position between her legs, caressing the shapely arse, enjoying the view as he could see the gaping cunt, Steve's and the others cum seeping from it.

John took his cock and wiped it along the wet flaps of Sharon's cunt, causing her to push back towards him so desperate was she to be fucked properly. John wasn't interested in Sharon's cunt; he placed the tip of his prick against the rosebud of her arse and pushed hard, the tightness being overcome by the lubrication on his cock and the wetness already around her sphincter.

John fucked her hard as the others watched; he drove his cock deep into Sharon's arse as he enjoyed the sensations and feelings. Hands on her hips as he rocked her body as each time he fucked her savagely, his cock driving deep into her as she in turn forced herself backwards to meet each thrust. The tempo increased as John could no longer hold back his orgasm, his thrusting becoming frantic as his orgasm overtook him, his cum roaring along his rampant cock and exploding against the walls of Sharon's arse. As he subsided his softening cock slipped from Sharon's stretched arse, his cum leaking from her arse along with all the cum already seeping from her cunt.

Ray helped Sharon up and back to her chair, the cum inside her slowly leaking down her thighs, Sharon resumed her seat once again displaying her body to titillate the players.

The next hand is dealt; there will be losers this time possibly even an overall winner. The tension is high, the losers already know who they are but the potential winners know that they have so much at stake.

The cards are played, Sharon can see nothing of course, she can hear a little, she can hear the disappointment on some of the voices as they realise they no longer have a chance to be with Sharon.

As the hand turns out it is Phil that wins the hand, however the game does not need to go the full ten hands to find the overall winner; Alan has done so well, not making any rash bets, marshalling his resources to ensure his final victory.

Ray determines that although Alan has won the use of Sharon for the remainder of the night, Phil should get his turn for winning the hand.

It seems that the cushions are going to get good use before the finale of the evening takes place in Sharon and Ray's bedroom.

Phil asks Alan to assist in his choice for the use of Sharon, Alan taking his place on his back on the cushions, his trousers removed. Phil leads Sharon over to the cushions, guiding her to straddle Alan's body; slowly he forces her to her knees as Alan holds his erect cock ready. Sharon realises what is expected of her and lowers her pussy onto the hard cock feeling it enter her she bears down to force it deep inside her body. Sharon immediately started to ride the cock vigorously seeking an orgasm, so frustrated was she by her lack of personal release so far.

Phil however had other ideas pushed Sharon forward onto her knees raising her bottom higher and positioned himself behind her. Sharon didn't know of course but he too had removed his trousers and his hard cock was now hovering close to her pussy that already had Alan's cock in it. Phil moved his cock closer until it was in contact with Sharon's cunt lips and resting adjacent to Alan's cock; he then pushed slowly and insistently until her cunt started to stretch a little giving the tip of his cock room to enter. Phil continued to push and push until his cock started to slide alongside Alan's, deeper and deeper into Sharon's cunt, stretching it wide to accommodate the two thick cocks.

Sharon was now beside herself with the pleasure of the sensations of her stretched cunt full of the two cocks, her lust rising now as Phil started to fuck her pussy, Alan being slightly hindered by his position was passive. Phil was stroking faster and faster as his excitement grew, he wasn't thinking about anything now except the sensitive end of his prick deep inside the stuffed pussy, the tightness and the sensations of Alan's hard cock rubbing against his quickly bringing on his ejaculation. His cum spurting in hot rushes as he jerked it uncontrollably into Sharon's body. As he collapsed from the effort the three separated as both Phil's limp cock and Alan's hard cock slipped from the cunt filled with cum, most recently with Phil's hot donation.

That effectively brought the evening to a close, one man was very happy, well two really, Ray was also ecstatic with the events so far and very very excited with thoughts of the remainder of the night.

Alan as the final winner scoops up the lengths of rope, the wicked looking cane, the fat black dildo and takes the lead pulling Sharon up he walks her past the little group pf losers who all take this last chance to longingly touch Sharon's body, reaching to caress her breasts, pull those hard nipples, stroke her gorgeous arse sliding their hands between her legs for one last feel of that soaking wet cunt as Alan leads her through the door taking her off to the bedroom.

The others hoot their encouragement, tinged with their jealousy as they all had desperately wanted to take the trophy themselves, especially after what they had witnessed and experienced tonight. Ray had a small smile on his face. Sharon had been such a slut tonight, she had excelled herself, her juices had run so freely as each round of cards proceeded, all the time she wanted more. No doubt her only disappointment was that she would have liked them all together, all using her body repeatedly.

Upon arriving in the bedroom Alan ties Sharon to the bed on her back, arms and legs pointing to the corners, completely at his mercy. He strips off and spends quite some time rubbing his cock all over her body, her legs, her arms, her face and tits especially her tits where he kneads them and grips them hard, sliding his cock between them and hard under her chin. He rubs it over her face, her ears, her eyes and eventually slides into her mouth which he fucks very hard as he straddles her face, forcing his cock deep into her throat as she gags on the size of it as he drives it deep, she can do nothing about it as he pushes it into her.

Then without ceremony he moves quickly down her body and forces his rampant cock into her cunt, already very wet with the evenings activities made even wetter by her own unsated desires. He fucks her hard for several minutes driving his cock deep into her cunt, using its softness, its warmth, its wetness and its unbelievable tightness to bring himself to a magnificent orgasm, his body arching and convulsing as his orgasm sears through him, his rock hard prick driving deeper and deeper into Sharon's body, his cum flooding her already sopping cunt. In time as he subsides and rolls away from Sharon's body which is lusting and hungry for its own release. Alan had taken her to the point of her own orgasm but satisfied himself, stopped and left her aching for her own satisfaction as her hips writhed and her back arched in frustration.

Shortly Sharon felt him untie her ankles and he rolled her onto her stomach, the ties at her wrists crossing over and twisting even tighter, holding her trapped even more firmly. Alan pulled her up onto her knees, she thought she was going to get fucked from behind or maybe in the arse, but no she suddenly heard a swoosh and felt the stinging bite of the cane as it was applied to her unprotected and accessible buttocks, again and again. Each time the sharp pain was incredible but after each excruciating stinging blow, the feeling of warmth that spread through her exposed cunt certainly had an effect on her already highly aroused pussy. Which was slowly leaking the latest dose of the many loads of cum she had received tonight onto her inner thighs and down onto the bed. Sharon's own lust was building to a real crescendo now she desperately wanted a release, an orgasm; she was so pent up with the sexual tension.

Alan switched his attention with the cane to aiming short stinging blows to Sharon's puffy, tender and oh so sensitive pussy lips, which made her jump and twist initially but she find the sensation amazing as her sensitivity in that already tender region rose. She craved the stinging slaps more as he alternated between hard almost savage blows to her buttocks and shorter stinging slaps to her cunt. When he shifted to allow his hand to reach her dangling tits and sought out her already hard nipples, commencing to pinch them hard, this was too much for Sharon's state, as her body convulsed forcing groans and expletives from her throat as a shattering orgasm roared through her body, wave after wave it went on, his only touch a vice like pinching of her nipple and the vicious cane being slid between the lips of her cunt, rubbing the slippery and sensitive skin to distraction. Sharon's body was thrashing, her hips seeking the cane as it teased and rubbed, she was seeking to feel it inside her, when eventually Alan accommodated her, sliding several inches of the tip of that vicious cane into her gaping hole, her orgasm peaked as she ejaculated uncontrollably, soaking her legs and the bed beneath her with the spurting floods of her magnificent release.

Sharon's breathing slowly returned to normality but she was still held fast by the rope ties, unable to move, Alan came around behind her, the erotic sight of Sharon's naked and available body and the stunning orgasm she had just had had quickly returned his cock to life as his erection had grown throughout the episode. He now wiped the end of his cock slowly and deliberately up and down Sharon's delicate and very wet pussy lips, savouring the slimy wetness of the well used hole. Despite her recent orgasm and the wicked treatment from the cane Sharon was still responding, still wanting to be fucked, pushing her sexy round bottom towards the torment of the hard cock sliding in the slippery groove of her cunt lips.

Alan then slid the entire length of his cock deep into that wet pussy, then just as suddenly immediately withdrew it. Sharon felt the prick, newly lubricated with her own slimy juices, pushing at the pucker of her arse, even though it had already been used once tonight there was a small amount of resistance at first then the stiff prick slid inexorably and deeply into her body, filling her completely as he commenced a deep and rhythmic thrusting, pulling almost all the way out and then sliding deep into the tightness of her arse, his movements getting faster and faster, then slowing as he thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to use her body for his pleasure.

Alternating the deep slower thrusting tempo with the faster more urgent pounding as he teased himself with the wonderful sensations of the feeling of his well lubricated skin on her delicate skin.

Of course the changes in tempo where creating havoc with Sharon, if he was teasing himself as he selfishly used her holes, then he was driving Sharon wild as she pushed back at him every time he pushed into her, desiring her own release by way of an orgasm as her lust increased.

He played and toyed with Sharon's body for a long time, thoroughly enjoying the opportunity to use this beautiful firm and sexy body for his own pleasure, it seemed a lifetime to Sharon. Eventually Alan's own desires started to build aided by Sharon's increasingly frantic movements to drive the cock even deeper and faster into her body. In truth Sharon's increasingly urgent movements were what was now tipping him over the edge, as he felt the semen starting to boil in his prick his pounding became even faster almost out of control. They were both slamming into each other harder and harder as they came closer and closer to their orgasms.