Career Day Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, without warning, her mobile phone rang. It was inside her skirt pocket. We both froze and stared at each other on the mirror. Bleep bleep.... Bleep bleep...It rang for a few more times until I felt Sharlyn's pussy tighten a few times against my dick, and she pushed her ass back and started fucking me again. The ringing continued until Shar just got it out of her pocket, looked at the screen and to my surprise, answered it! We stopped our movements but I just kept my dick inside Shar's pussy.

"Kimmie! Hey what's up?"

"My hard dick is up your sweet pussy, Shar. That's what's up!" I whispered on her other ear.

She jerked her ass back to my dick, as if trying to stop me from messing up with her, her eyes squinting at me on the mirror.

With a wide grin back to her, I started fucking her again, slowly, until she closed her eyes again in pleasure.

"uhmmm...oh yeah...kkk...he ummm...yeah...he's here..." Shar struggled to get the words out. The thought of fucking one hot schoolgirl while she was on the phone talking to her friend got me really excited, I knew I'd fill her pussy with cum soon. I watched and fucked her as she struggled to comprehend what Kim was saying.

Then, with one quick movement, Shar pulled out letting her skirt fall to her knees and turned around and faced me. "Kimmie wants to talk to you," as she handed me her phone.

"Hello? Kim, what's up?" after I grabbed the phone from her hand, my dick pointing directly at Shar.

"You didn't tell me what drink you wanted. And should I buy lunch so we don't have to go down again later? Kim asked.

"Just water for me, sweetheart." I said as I usually say with pretty girls I meet.

"SWEETHEART?!" Shar playfully and jealously mouthed back to me.

"And yeah, so we don't have to go down..." I answered Kim.

With that, Sharlyn kneeled in front of me, sank my hot rod between her sweet teen lips. Her head was bobbing forwards ad backwards as fast as when i fucked her pussy a minute ago, her long black hair almost covering her face. Sweat ran down her forehead as she looked up at me with a grin. I knew I was going to cum very soon and I wanted to cum inside Sharlyn's mouth.

I pushed her head harder towards my dick and blurted "I'm going to cum..."

"What? Mr.Powers?"Kim said over the phone.

"Oh....uhmmm...I'm going to come...down and help you with...uhh..lunch..." I said, struggling.

Sharyn let out a laugh when I said that, even with her mouth filled with cock.

I fucked Shar's face harder as I listened to Kim on phone about lunch -- not understanding a word. Suddenly, hot cum came in spurts out of my cock and into Sharlyn's mouth, over her tongue, and some, down her throat. I pressed her head down my shaft until the last droplet oozed out of me.

I could see Shar getting teary-eyed again...slowly letting my dick out of her mouth. She quickly stood up and pointed to her mouth, with a bit of an annoyed expression on her face. A drop of freshly sqeezed cum escaping from a corner of her lips. She couldn't speak with her mouth full. She seemed confused.

Without thinking, I said, "Swallow it, sweetheart."

And she closed her eyes, a tear coming out, sweat down her cheeks, and she swallowed. Her eyes were closed for a while. Then her tongue came out to catch the small droplet of white liquid that got out earlier.

"Are you ok, Shar?" I asked as I hugged her close.

She just nodded, her chin over my shoulder. Then we broke from our embrace as Sharlyn gently tucked my semi-hard-on inside my pants and zipped my fly.

As we were about to kiss again, Kim blurted from the stair door, "You two owe me a lot! It's so hot out there!"

"Well, it's been really hot up here too, Kimmie!" Shar quipped with a grin as she popped her diet soda and took a sip. She must have gotten really thirsty.

12