Caresse's Awakening Ch. 01

Story Info
Misbehaving at work broadens her horizons.
5.4k words
4.45
45.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank You Severusmax for editing and helping me with this story!

He walks back to his desk, waiting for her to show up for work. He looks at the clock: she is late again! He doesn't know why he keeps her around, as her work is starting to slack off more, she comes in late a lot recently, and now he has discovered this new problem! What is he going to do with her? He hates to fire her, because she tries hard most of the time. He senses that there is more to what is going on than what meets the eye. Why else does she have a file of stuff that is STRICTLY prohibited on her work computer? There is more than one-way to solve this problem, but will she be willing to do that?

Caresse finally arrives. She tries to sneak into work, hoping that her boss wouldn't notice her tardiness. She slips into her desk and starts to type away on the computer keyboard at some work that she failed to complete the day before. Why was she daydreaming so much of the time all of the sudden? It's messing with her job performance. If she loses this job, she doesn't know what she is going to do. She has no boyfriend or husband, and she will NOT go asking her parents for help again. She is simply a single woman that seems to go unnoticed by most people. How she managed to get this job, she has no idea.

Romain hears her come in and start to work. She doesn't even bother to tell him why she was late. Does she think she is going to get away with it? Does she not even think that he KNOWS she is late? The more he thinks about what she has done wrong lately, the more he gets upset. He had expressly told her that he needed that paper work on his desk the FIRST thing this morning. He had caught her day dreaming yesterday, instead of working. He tries to get a handle on his anger before he calls her into his office. He opens the file again and looks at what he had copied off her work computer; there is page after page of porn. If what he sees here is true of her desires, she may be willing to do what he has in mind. He can only hope. He enjoys doing it so much too!

"Caresse, I need you to come into my office, NOW!" He orders her through her intercom, making her jump.

"Yes, Sir!" Caresse replies, knowing that she is in trouble. What is he going to do? She hopes he doesn't fire her.

She walks in and stands by his desk, waiting timidly to see what he has to say to her. She knows that she has done several things wrong lately. She knows that she should have called into work and let him know that she was going to be late. She was hoping that he wouldn't be in the office yet, giving her time to finish the paperwork. When she pulled into the parking lot, she saw his car there, and knew that her hopes would be dashed. Desperately, she tried anyway.

"Caresse, you have been rather lax with your work lately as well as constantly tardy. What I have been wondering is, how do I deal with your disrespect for company policies and neglecting your duties to me? Not to mention the rather interesting porn that I've found on your computer: not just any kind of porn, but BDSM and D/s scenes! I've even found erotic stories about bondage and captures in your files! This WILL NOT be tolerated on company time and company computers! We pay you to work, not to fantasize! I'm afraid that there have to be some SERIOUS consequences to your actions here! What do you have to say for yourself?" He reprimands her.

"I'm sorry, Sir….Mr. Deville…uh, I I had car trouble. I don't know what's come over me lately. I'll try to do better! Please don't fire me! I need this job!" She stammers.

"Well, I am not buying that excuse again. That seems to be your favorite one, how many times have you used it in the past month alone- 5 times? Since today is supposed to be a half-day, in light of Monday being Labor Day, the others will leave at lunchtime, but you will stay, and we will finish this discussion after work. Whatever disciplinary action will have to be taken, we will deal with it then! I need those papers on my desk immediately! I have to report with the clients in 45 minutes. You have 15 minutes to get them on my desk! NOW, GO GET THEM FINISHED!" He commands.

"Yes Sir, Mr. Deville, I will get on it right now! I am sorry again, Sir," she tries apologizing again.

"I don't want to hear it right now! ALL I want is those reports here immediately. I still have to prepare for the meeting with the clients!" He says impatiently.

She quickly hurries out to her desk and finishes the reports. She knows she should have stayed late yesterday to finish them, but she just wanted to get home. She had been looking at that stuff again on the office's internet, and had been writing those stories, which had gotten her horny! Damn, why did she think that she could have gotten away with it? Now, her job may be on the line. What else does he have in mind as punishment? She is scared to even think of all the possibilities. What is she going to do? Does he know that some of those stories she wrote herself? Caresse takes the reports to Romain's office and hands them to him.

"Here's the reports, Sir. I double-checked everything. Is there anything else that you want, Mr. Deville?" She asks nervously.

"No, just get back to work. NO extracurricular activities! Do you understand me?" He says with annoyance.

"Yes, Sir. I'll go finish the other work that needs to be done right away. Can I bring you a cup of coffee?" She replies, hoping to appease him some.

"NO! Just do your work! NOW!" He says with irritation.

Caresse rushes back to her desk and completes that day's assignments. She even finishes the rest of the previous day's work. By the time, she accomplishes this, its lunchtime. The office empties out quickly, with all of the staff excited about a long Labor Day weekend! Romain has come in and out of his office, passing through hers, but has said very little to her. She sits nervously at her desk, waiting for his next instructions.

"Caresse, make sure that everyone has gone for the weekend, then lock the doors and come into my office." He buzzes on the intercom.

"Yes, Mr. Deville." She says fearfully.

She quickly checks the office and finds it empty, except for herself and Mr. Deville. She nervously locks the front door, wondering what he has in mind. She then returns to his office, entering it and standing in front of his desk.

"Everybody has left, Sir." She informs him.

"Good! I've been rather disturbed and annoyed with your job performance lately. You're not the hard worker that you used to be when you first started here. I know you can do better than you have been lately. This makes me wonder what to do about your neglect of assignments. To make matters worse, I've read these stories, which you have been reading while on the clock, and it makes me speculate whether you've just downloaded them or have been writing them yourself. There is a lot of boss/secretary type stories on some of these sites and in your files. We do not have time for that kind of waste of the company's time.

"Also, you have been wearing skirts that seem to be getting shorter than the required length in the dress code. We have a strict knee length policy at this firm, along with a complete set of underwear, and no see-through blouses. We have a lot of clients coming in and out, not to mention the public. We want to keep a professional look around here. I do NOT want to offend any of our clients or prospects. I've been thinking a lot about what needs to be done about these problems, and I've come to one of two conclusions: either I can fire you, or you can pay a hefty penalty. Am I correct to assume that you are still unattached?" He lectures her.

"Yes, Sir, I am still single, and from the looks of it, I'll never get a boyfriend. No one finds me attractive enough. I don't want to be fired. What kind of 'hefty penalty' do you mean?" She reacts.

"Let me be the judge of that. Your problem isn't looks. It's motivation. You strike me as the submissive type. That comes out in your stories and in your work. When I keep on top of you about your work, you do a great job, but whenever I ease up, so does your work. Therefore, in order to help you both as a person and as an employee, I want to take charge of your life. I happen to find you a VERY attractive woman, so there is something in this idea for me as well.

"When you do your job well, you will be rewarded as I decide. When you 'goof off' on the job, however, as you have done recently, you will be disciplined. Specifically, I mean spanking: bare bottom, with a paddle, that is. If need be, you'll be standing in the corner, with your panties around your ankles, and you'll only wear them on the clock, or when you have them pulled down for punishment, or whatever other punishment I deem fit for the crime. Therefore, this is your choice: lose your job, or let me take control of your life.

"I need to go copy some reports. You have 15 minutes to decide. When I get back, I want to know what you have chosen. If you agree to my terms, you will show me this by bending over my desk, with your skirt hiked up, and your panties around your ankles. If you don't accept them, you will still be standing just as you are, and I will take that as a rejection. You will get one weeks' severance pay, and I want your desk cleaned out within the hour." He declares to her.

Romain walks out of the room, with the reports in his hand. Caresse begins to think over her choices. True, she could try to find a new job, and with the one week's severance pay, her next paycheck, and what little she has in savings, that would last for about 2 months. That is if she cut back on unnecessary items. The idea of trying to find another job does not appeal to her.

She really likes working for Romain, even though she has never called him by that name, except when by herself. There is really only one choice for her: she must agree to his proposition. The idea of never seeing him again scares her, but so does the idea of allowing someone to take total control of her life, although this is exactly what she wants. What would it be like to let someone control her life? Well, she thinks to herself, I am about to find out.

As Caresse lowers her panties to her ankles, she thinks about the fact that only her parents and her female gynecologist have ever seen her naked. She is a 25-year-old virgin, and she has not been seen naked by a man since she was a baby, and that was her father. She has not been spanked by anyone since her parents, when she was 10, and even then, it was rare. She bends over the desk and hikes up her skirt, aware that her ass and pussy are on display for anyone who comes through the door. She puts her hands on the desk in front of her, waiting for her boss's return.

Romain, having covertly watched her for about 10 minutes after making the copies, enters the room. He secretly delights in both her decision and the sight of her bare ass, vulnerable to his paddle. He adjusts his stiffening cock in his dress slacks. He walks over to his closet, takes out a paddle that he keeps hidden there, and heads back to his desk, standing beside her. How the sight of a woman's ass on display, ready to be spanked, turns him on more than anything else!

"I'm thrilled that you've decided to allow me to take charge of you. Of course, you know now that I have to paddle you for your actions. When I'm done with that, I'll tell you more about what I have in mind. However, I will tell you now that I won't do anything to permanently scar or severely hurt you, and we will set up a safe word to be used ONLY when you can't take anymore. It is NOT to be used just to get out of a punishment. Is there anything you want to say before I begin paddling you?" He informs her.

"Okay, Sir, well….I am a virgin, and no man has even seen my privates since I was a baby. I was ten the last time somebody spanked me." She returns.

"I gather you're nervous, so I'll try not to hurt you when I take your cherry. You DID understand that part of my control involves sex, right? Furthermore, if you had been spanked more often, I don't think that we would be having to do this now. Although, I believe that women need to be spanked to keep them in line." He responds.

"Yes, Sir. I was quite aware of that fact." She reacts.

"Good, just so we're clear about that. From now on, however, I want you to stop calling me 'Mr. Deville' when you're off the clock. The only time you will call me, 'SIR' is when you are on company time. You will address me as 'Master' when I am acting in that capacity, and 'Rome' at all other times. Now, I am going to swat you 25 times today, and another 25 tomorrow, for a total of 50. Is that clear?" He states.

"Yes, Master, but I was not aware that I'm supposed to come into work tomorrow." She questions him.

"I did NOT mean coming into work! I meant going home with me tonight and staying the whole weekend. I plan to continue your discipline and training this weekend, so maybe, come next Tuesday, I will see a MAJOR improvement in your work. We'll stop at your place and get what you need for the weekend, as well, as your clothes for work Tuesday " He warns her. "Now, it's time for me to swat you."

Romain lifts the paddle and lands it on Caresse's heart-shaped ass, turning it red with the 25 swats. By the time, he finishes the swats, she is crying softly from the pain of the paddling she has just received. He can smell the dampness of her exposed pussy, which arouses him even more. From the scent of it, he knows that he is not the only one turned on by her punishment.

He lays the paddle down on the desk in front of her, opens the file of pages he has copied from her computer, and tells her to look at the pictures of women being spanked and dominated by men in authority. He unbuckles his belt and pants, allowing them to drop to the floor. Caresse, hearing this, knows what is "cumming" next, which makes her even wetter. Romain steps out of his pants, moving behind her, and prepares to take her cherry.

Spreading her legs a bit, he enters her, breaking her hymen swiftly, and causing her a rush of pain that makes her gasp. He stops there for a second, allowing her to adjust to the presence of his cherry splitter in her tight dick depot. He begins to thrust in and out of her, quickly screwing her, as she starts to enjoy the pleasure that has replaced the pain.

"Damn, you're fucking tight on my cock! I was hoping you'd be this tight and warm! I'm glad that you really are a virgin, though lying to me would have meant an additional punishment! I like the idea of 'throwing out the first pitch'! That means taking girls' cherries." He grunts.

"Oh, God, it feels like you're splitting me open! Holy shit, it feels good! I didn't know sex would be this good!" She exclaims.

"Well, get used to it, because I'm taking you anytime, anywhere I please! That includes any of your orifices, and any actual places that I choose! You're mine now, and I'll have my way with your body." He tells her.

"Yes, Master! Use me as you see fit! I've thought about you taking me this way for a while now! It's as good as I prayed it would be!" She replies.

"So, you have been fantasizing about me! Why the fuck didn't you tell me this?" He reacts.

"Because you're my boss, and I didn't want to lose my job." She retorts.

"Like I would have fired you for that! I would probably have taken you up on the offer of popping your cherry!" He says as he rams his Billy club further up her pussy.

She pushes back on his powerful cock, as he slams it home. She is getting close to her first orgasm with a guy. This one seems like it's going to be more intense than the ones she has given herself.

He is looking forward to the weekend, knowing that he will have the chance to dominate her as he pleases, as well as continuing to take all of her holes. Little does she know that she won't be wearing much, if any clothing this weekend, he thinks to himself, as he gets closer to cumming in her tight pussy. He also enjoys the thought of spanking her cute butt.

"Damn, Caresse, you're going to make me cum soon! You've got such a hot burrito!" Romain tells her.

"Oh yes, I am getting there too!" She replies.

He feels his balls contracting, indicating that he is about to cum. The excitement is so intense, that he knows that he won't be able to hold off much longer. He feels that pulsation of his rod, as his cum is shooting through it. He then feels her walls tighten even more around his swollen cock, milking him of the rest of his cum.

She experiences a strange quivering and the swelling of his cock, as he empties his balls of his baby batter into her freshly picked flower. This sends her into a climax, causing her to milk his John Thomas to completion.

"Holy cow, you really milked me! Wait until I take your other holes! Your ass should be even tighter!" He warns her as he pulls out, keeping her bent over the desk.

"You are going to fuck my ass too? You can't do that! That would hurt me too badly!" She objects.

"Whether it hurts or not is not the point! I WILL take your anal cherry too! You will also deep-throat me. You will be doing a lot of that this weekend. I plan on training you in all aspects of service to your new Master! You will learn to take it up the ass and down your throat. You will also sign a contract, giving me absolute command of your life and body. As my new slave, you will submit to me both at work and in private. You'll spend the week with me, to undergo your training, and if you prove worthy, I'll move you in permanently.

"You'll pay me the same rent as you currently pay, but no other expenses, such as utilities and food. Those will be provided by me. If this turns more romantic, we'll combine incomes like a proper couple. For now, it will be strictly a Master/slave relationship, with romantic possibilities, as I do have some feelings for you. You can forget wearing clothes to bed, either. You'll sleep in the nude, and not all of your time will be spent SLEEPING. In fact, you'll rarely be wearing clothes at all. Only with CERTAIN company, and when outside of the house." He insists. "Turn around and get undressed."

"Uh….er, will you use any lube? What about my apartment? I just got finished this month's rent. I'm on a month-to-month lease. What about protection? I don't want to catch anything or get pregnant. What happens if it doesn't work out between us? I had a hard time find this apartment and this job. I don't know how I can deal with getting fired and being out on the street." She asks uneasily.

"Yes, I'll use lube. How much depends on whether or not you're being punished. As far as this month's lease is concerned, you'll stay at my place, and that give you time to pack your stuff and prepare for the move. I'll pay for the movers. As far as protection is concerned, you'll go on the pill, until I decide otherwise. I've already been tested for STDs, and I can show you the doctor's report. You, having been a virgin, obviously don't have any STDs. Just for protection, you'll get a full check-up next week. I'll set you up for it, including full blood work. That will cover all health issues. The company's health insurance covers that. If things don't work out between us, I'll help you find a place and I'll give you good references for another job. I'll possibly point you to some people that may hire you. From time to time, I will command you to service other people, but in those situations, they will be using condoms. I will also use condoms myself when having sex with other people. Now, I believe that I told you to get undressed! That will earn you 10 more swats! Strip now!" He asserts.

"Yes, Master! I'm sorry!" She acts contrite, then disrobes, stepping out of her panties. She takes off her blouse first, and follows this with her skirt. She picks them up and folds them neatly, laying them on one of the armless chairs in front of his desk. She awaits his next decree.

12