Caribbean Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why," I begged at this sudden change in plans. This wasn't part of my fantasy.

"Because I am asking you to," she snapped. "Look. I have done so much for you this week. I want you to grab his cock and hold it next to me so I can fuck him."

I was amazed at my brazen wife. My mouth was dry and I was nervous. I looked at his penis in front of her. I reached over and held it upright. Beth smiled and raised herself up. I have examined countless men, but the feeling was awkward and erotic at the same time. Beth leaned forward and kissed me. She placed her arms around my neck and stabilized herself. She held me tight and then broke the kiss.

"Put him inside of me," she whispered.

I kissed her again and she extended me her tongue. I placed the head of his penis at her opening and slid it back and forth a few times. She sounded very wet and she moaned into my mouth. I placed it at the opening of her vagina.

"He's there," I said.

Beth let out a sigh and began to lower herself onto his penis. She kept her arms tightly around my neck and she kept kissing me very deeply. She stopped after a short descent and raised up slightly. She moaned and repeated the maneuver, this time a little deeper.

Finally I felt Beth reach bottom and heard her let out a low moan. She released me and placed her hands on Alan's chest and began to slowly raise up and then slide back and grind her clitoris against his pubis. My wife began to move a little faster.

"Oh my gawd Steve, he feels like he's turning me inside out," she moaned with a heavy sigh!

I moved to the end of the bed and looked at her. It was an amazing sight. Her vaginal opening was stretching to accept his penis. As she withdrew, the opening would almost evert and follow his penis out.

She began moving more rapidly. Beth dropped her head and then began to grind against him without rising. I knew she was about to cum. She loved the feel of a penis deep inside her while grinding her clitoris against the base. She began to moan and threw her head back and forth. Her face became engorged with blood and her expression was distant. She was climaxing on him. She was doing it for me.

Beth finally slowed and collapsed onto his chest. She began to stroke his penis again with her vagina. Alan was still aroused. He rolled her to her back and got between her legs. Once again his cock entered her and she responded by thrusting upward to meet him.

Alan began to fuck her with an intensity I have never felt. It was like he was attacking her pussy. He was lost in his thoughts. Beth was enjoying this, and had her hands on his ass and her knees next to her head. She was letting out little squeals as he continued to piston her. He began to grunt and bellow that he was going to cum. With that Beth began screaming that she too was cuming.

Alan collapsed onto Beth and they were breathing heavily. I felt Matt and Eileen leave the room. I stood by the bed and watched for a long time. Beth looked over Alan's shoulder and then moved slightly. Alan must have sensed our silent communication as he slipped to the side to allow my wife to move out from under him. Beth looked at me as though I might be upset, but I gave her a loving smile. I collected her clothes and handed them to her and she dressed. As we left I thanked Matt and Eileen and we returned to our room.

On the way back, Beth asked if I still enjoyed my fantasy. I kissed her and told her that she had just given me the most erotic night of my life. I asked if she was OK and she said, "yes, just a little sore." We walked hand in hand to the room.

We undressed and got into bed. Beth hugged me and placed her head on my chest.

"You look tense Steve. Could you use a little release, she cooed into my ear.

"It won't take much," I warned her with a grin.

She smiled a wicked smile grabbed my penis and began jacking me fast and furiously.

As I began to orgasm, she got next to my ear and asked, "did you see the size of his cock?"

I have never came so hard in my life. I made a huge mess of my chest and her hand.

"My, weren't we excited," she chuckled as she examined the mess.

We held each other tightly and drifted toward sleep.

"What do you have planned for our last four days," Beth asked?

"I have a couple of ideas," I said with a grin.