Caribbean Fantasy Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabriela went down on me with ravenous hunger. Every extremity of my body convulsed. Goose bumps covered me as if the massive orgasm was trying to soak me from every pore of my body. I felt dizzy; the room spun with increasing speed. Where did she learn to master a woman's touch like this? Tony was always good, but it was as if Gabriela was inside me. I felt like she knew exactly what I was feeling, and what I needed next. "Oh god, don't stop," I screamed enraptured in the moment. Gabriela had no intention of stopping. Over and over she led me to the breaking point, only to hold it at bay in order to summon every drop within me. She knew exactly what she was doing. She would take me when she was ready, and she would not be ready until she knew she would have all of me. Images of every sexual experience and fantasy of my life flashed across my mind. It felt like all of the orgasms from my life were gathering for a giant reunion, all about to arrive at the same explosive moment.

Without any interruption in her oral assault, Gabriela stood up and skillfully rotated her body 180 degrees. She climbed onto the bed on her knees, positioning her body over mine. Her large bronze tits hung over my stomach; her knees straddled my head. I looked up and watched as she lowered her neatly trimmed pussy toward my virgin mouth. I would gladly reciprocate as long as she continued the greatest oral excursion of my young cunt's life. I reached up to spread her lips as she had mine. I welcomed her glistening pussy to my parched mouth. We both moaned in harmony as I tasted my first snatch.

The bed rocked as we both moved closer to the point of no return. Gabriela masterfully held me at the place of impending growing orgasm as her own body responded to my tongue's attention. The closer she got, the more her ass rocked up and down, attempting to fuck my mouth. The sweat from my body mixed with the oil that covered hers, causing our bodies to glide freely over one another. I felt the buzz of her love juices on my tongue. She was close. I grabbed her ass and pulled her pussy into my face. She moaned as her orgasm came first, filling my mouth and soaking my face with her cum. The sweet taste of her juices made me more thirsty for her. I realized the delicacy Tony enjoyed so much from me. Her ass continued to buck, moving my head with her as if her pussy and my face were one. I held on to lap up every drop.

In that moment, Gabriela unleashed the greatest orgasm of my life. She commandeered my body as a ship's captain and sailed it into deep unchartered supernatural waters. My body moved into a state of perpetual orgasm beyond my control or imagination. Wave after sublime wave swept over my body like a tsunami covering the deck of a ship. Everything in me felt like it came together into a tight ball, while simultaneously being released into nirvana. My tits ached like they were being squeezed from a grip within. Both nipples stood an inch tall, a new height, as if reaching for the ceiling of the small cabin. My mouth alternated between smiles and wide-open moans; tears flowed from my eyes. Gabriela refused to let up, taking me beyond anywhere I had ever been.

Both of our bodies fell limp in exhaustion, Gabriela's pussy on my face and her face on my pussy. It wasn't only that we couldn't move; neither of us wanted to. The aroma of our juices filled the room. We both turned our heads toward the door at the sound of a keycard beep and the turn of the handle. The door opened and Tony walked in using a new key he got from the main desk.

Chapter Three

"Whoa!," Tony said shocked. Tony staggered at the vision of Gabriela's naked, perfect, oiled, Brazilian body on top of his wife with our mouths positioned at each other's pussy. Gabriela and I were too spent to move or care. It wouldn't change anything. He was stunned, confused and aroused at the sight. We both watched as his tight swimsuit strained to contain his hardening dick.

A quiet, "Hey," was all I could offer. Gabriela couldn't resist making another pass with her skilled tongue down my spent pussy in front of a watching audience. I could only moan.

"What the...," Tony answered awkwardly. "I never..."

"Why don't you get out of that swim suit and join the party," I interrupted without thinking. Somehow it just seemed right. This was supposed to be a romantic cruise with Tony. It still could be, by turning my spellbinding romp with Gabriela into an even more torrid threesome. I wanted Tony, and to be honest, I wanted more of Gabriela. Without a word, Tony's eyes and dick communicated he wanted me, and like any red-blooded man, would love to have a piece of Gabriela too. A threesome was a new experience for us. Tony was always fiercely loyal. Gabriela would be my gift to him. With Gabriela's pussy in my face, I had no way to see her interest in my proposition. Without words, Gabriela dropped her lips to my pussy for a second serving. She wanted more. My back arched in response.

Tony maneuvered the top of his swimsuit past his enlarged dick and pushed it to the floor. He pulled his shirt over his head, tossed it on the chair and accepted my invitation.

I felt the second orgasm slowly rising within me from Tony's approach and Gabriela's tongue. "Yes!" I said, "you're going to take me again." I didn't think it would be possible, but I had never met anyone like Gabriela. My words only served to encourage her, and tell Tony this ménage à trios was far past its beginning. I took hold of Tony's dick and forced it down and into my mouth. With four weeks of anticipation and build up, I knew it would not be long before Tony would blanket me and our cabin with his thick love juices. Tony stood above me, fucking my mouth. Gabriela's slick body laid over me as she drew me toward another freaking orgasm. Her ass rocked up and down, and slid backward and forward on top of me, following the lead of her mouth's work on my pussy. My head began to spin again. I ravenously sucked Tony's dick as I watched Gabriela's round, brown, oiled ass rock back and forth.

I reached up with both hands and squeezed Gabriela's ass. I spread her cheeks wide, exposing her virgin ass hole. I knew Tony had always wanted to fuck my ass. It was something I never felt comfortable with, but something he fantasized about. I couldn't help smiling at an idea that flashed across my drunk mind.

Tony's shaft thickened with the approach of his first orgasm in four weeks. I pulled his dick out of my mouth and gently stroked it to keep the momentum. "Oh god girl, you're good," I said to Gabriela. "You game for this?"

"I'm game if you are," she said. "You're the boss. This is your cabin and he's your husband."

"Anything?" I asked with a plan in mind. "You up for anything?"

Gabriela paused her attention on my love box to look back at me. She smiled as she watched me stroke Tony's impressive dick. If given the opportunity, her imagination already had plans for it. Tony was astonished at the agreement taking place. I locked eyes with Gabriela and smiled back seductively.

"Anything," she confirmed willfully. "This party's started. No holding back now. You want it, you take it. That's what I'm going to do." I knew she meant it. She turned her head back and dove again into my pussy.

Endorphins flooded my body. "Oh god, yes, its so close." My body shuddered involuntarily. I squeezed Gabriela's left ass cheek again, half in response to my impending orgasm, half to open the way for Tony. I continued to massage Tony's long thick shaft with my right hand and aimed it toward Gabriela's round ass. Tony looked down at my eyes, shocked again at what I might be suggesting. I smiled back at him with a wink and whispered "fuck her ass for me Tony. Fuck it like you've always wanted to fuck mine." If he wanted to pound some ass, this was his chance.

Tony smiled at the permission. He straddled my head with his knees, and aimed his thickening long dick toward Gabriela's raised ass. His sack of orbs hung over my face. He ran his dick over her ass cheeks, soaking it with lubrication from the sheet of oil that coated her body. His large hands took hold of each Brazilian ass cheek and spread them wide. Gabriela continued undaunted on my snatch. Tony pressed the thick swollen head of his eight-inch rod against her tight un-expecting asshole. I sucked one of Tony's enlarged balls into my mouth as my orgasm passed the point of no return. Tony took hold of Gabriela's hips and slowly pushed the length of his shaft deep into her arse, not stopping until it disappeared from sight. All three of us simultaneously screamed loud enough to set off a fire drill: Tony from the tightness of Gabriela's ass squeezed around the length of his dick and his love ball in my mouth, Gabriela from the invasion of Tony's massive shaft deep into her back cavity, and me for the colossal orgasm flooding my surrendered body. Gabriela immediately raised her head from the backdoor intrusion. Tony gently reached up to guide her head back to finish what she had started on his wife. "Don't stop," he gently instructed as he slowly withdrew the length of his member toward the exit of her ass, before re-entering. My body bucked out of control from the wave after wave of a second orgasm slamming my body.

Tony reached around to finger Gabriela's love box and caress her large tits as his dick worked her ass. Gabriela's body quaked at the attention; it was not her first backdoor experience. She began yelling "Oh, sí, mi amante. No te detengas. Más rápido." Tony didn't understand a word she said, but he knew exactly what she wanted. He took control, sensing the moves of her body by responding with his gift of touch on both sides. Gabriela's words intensified. "Oh, sí! Oh, sí! Oh, sí!" The orgasm rocked her body causing her ass to clamp down on Tony's penetrating shaft like a vice grip. "Fuck me, fuck me!" she demanded using universal language.

My earlier preparation of Tony's dick and the pressure of her narrow canal around it made him more than ready to unload into her ass. Cold chills covered his body. "Do it, Tony. Fuck her," I added as I lay below my husband as he pounded the most beautiful Brazilian ass either of us had ever seen.

"Agghh!" Tony and Gabriela both let out a yell of satisfaction as thick cum filled her passage, fighting for space against his massive piston moving in and out of her body. Each pass unloaded another enormous deposit of white lubricant, further encouraging his long overdue dick to return for more.

"Don't stop baby, don't stop." The thick custard from his shaft quickly overflowed her ass, pouring onto my face below. I lapped every drop I could as large loads rained down from above me. His cum tasted like a delicacy, all the sweeter by watching it fall from his fulfilled ass-fucking fantasy. Anything missed by my mouth, painted my face and tits, waiting to be lapped up by Gabriela when Tony was finished with her ass.

The three of us laid mesmerized, collapsed together on the small cruise ship bed. We spent the remainder of the afternoon and night making use of the cabin, shower and balcony. There were no rules. There were no limitations. We drank in the moment and one another. There was something exhilarating about a passionate threesome on a cruise ship balcony under the star-filled Caribbean night sky. We woke the next morning, sober and wrapped up in one another.

The fantasy had begun.

Epilogue

Our night together with Gabriela was not only the beginning of our fantasy Caribbean cruise, but also a new beginning to our life and romance. We will never think of a midnight chocolate buffet the same, nor do we need a cruise ship to enjoy one. I have Tony back, and he has me in ways we had never before imagined. Since the cruise, every moment becomes an opportunity for creative romance, no matter where we are. The giddiness I felt walking on that cruise ship at the beginning of our adventure has become the giddiness Tony and I feel every day for how we might rock each other's world.

It is now noon on a Friday, six months after the cruise. Things have never been hotter between Tony and me. I love Fridays because weekends especially have become enchanting. We love to make nostalgic pitchers of rum-filled Caribbean Magic, and then use the two and a half days to surprise each other with the unexpected.

We haven't seen our Brazilian bombshell since we left the ship and returned home to begin our new life together. Tony has no idea, but Gabriela emailed me last week. She's in town for some meetings this Monday and wondered if we'd be available to hook up over the weekend. At my encouragement, she cancelled her hotel accommodations and is on her way over. I can't wait for Tony to get home. The truth is, I have no plan to. He'll find Gabriela and me just as he did before, and join in for an adventurous weekend to remember. I feel giddy, like a wide-eyed girl walking through the gates of Disneyland.

The fantasy continues.