Carlos' First Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder, Carlos. Harder!"

I felt him hesitate for just a minute before feeling his teeth clamp down even harder. Crying out with a mixture of pleasure and pain, I gripped his head even harder, my body tensing. As he moved to the other breast, I raked my nails along his back, watching as goosebumps rose on his flesh. As his teeth sank into the other nipple, I gasped with pleasure, moving my body against him with urgency.

Reaching down, sliding my hands over his body, I felt the bulge in his pants and began to stroke his hardness. His lips left my breast as they returned to mine, kissing me eagerly. Reaching for his belt, I quickly undid the leather band, then worked to undo his trousers. I began to push his trousers down, and he stood up, pushing his trousers down and letting them fall to his ankles. His erection stood up from his body – thick and fat and throbbing with desire. As he kicked off his shoes and then his trousers, I reached forward and began to stroke his cock with the tips of my fingers. I felt his hands slide along my body, running over my hips, reaching behind me to unzip the skirt I was still wearing. Pushing it down over my hips, I suddenly felt his hands on my ass, squeezing, kneading, pinching.

Bending forward, I licked the length of his erection with my tongue, from base to tip. The pre-cum was already oozing from the tip, and my tongue greedily lapped at it, sucking his sweetness onto my tongue. My hand was on his balls, pulling and squeezing, hearing him gasp. I felt the frenzy in his movements as he hooked his thumbs in the waistband of my thong, almost ripping it from my body. Pushing me back on the bed, he stripped me of my skirt and panties in one fluid motion. Kneeling between my thighs, I watched as his eyes raked over my pussy, cleanly shaven except for the small "landing strip" that sat above my clit.

Leaning over me, the muscles in his arms standing out clearly, I felt his lips once more on mine. Crushing, almost bruising my lips with his want, his desire, I felt his cock pulsate against my pussy and I knew I had to have this man. Kissing my face to my ear, I felt his tongue tickle the outside before I heard him whisper to me.

"Shelly, you will be the first woman I have ever known."

I glanced at him, almost started by his words, wondering if it were some kind of line. His eyes danced with passion, his lips slack in their desire.

"It's true, Shelly," he whispered. "I was a virgin up until this night. Tonight you will show me what pleasures can be found with a woman!"

Wrapping one arm around his neck, I pulled him to me, our lips meeting. With my other hand, I grabbed his cock, guiding it towards my pussy, wet and slick and ready. He entered me slowly, almost as though he were savoring every moment. When the head of his cock was inside of me, he raised up, looking into my eyes.

"Yes, Carlos. Yes! I want you now!"

With a fierce thrust he entered me completely, a near scream escaping my lips at the feeling of being filled by him. I felt his hips begin to rock back and forth, his breathing becoming faster. Spreading my legs wide to receive him, my nails lightly raked over his skin, feeling his muscles working below the surface. Stopping briefly, raising himself up, he put one arm under each of my legs placing them over his shoulders before once more continuing to pound my pussy with his cock. I felt him go deep, and felt myself held prisoner to his need and desire. My hands clutching at his thighs, I began to move with him, meeting each of his thrusts as best I could. His hips pounded faster, his movements quickening. His face clenched in pleasure suddenly and the veins in his neck stood out. As he grunted and groaned, I felt his seed adding even more slickness to my pussy. His movements slowed, until he stopped and released my legs from his shoulders. Lying on top of me, his lips covering my face, I heard him thanking me and apologizing at the same time.

"Carlos, just what are you apologizing for? What's wrong?"

"I came too quick. You didn't come at all. I'm sorry for that." He gasped between breaths.

"Ah, I understand. But that is easily remedied, you know."

Giggling at his quizzical look, I gently pushed him off of me and onto his back on the king-sized bed. Kneeling on the floor between his legs, I took his semi-rigid cock into my hand and began to stroke him feeling his body tense at the feeling. Bending forward, I licked the head of his cock, moving in circles, tasting the remains of his passion and my own juices. Taking the head of his cock into my mouth, and closing my lips around it, I began to suck gently, my tongue still playing over the head. Glancing up, I watched his eyes looking at me as I took his cock even more deeply into my mouth. Smiling at him with my eyes, I began to suck even harder, slowly bringing his cock back to life. I felt his fingers in my hair, pressing me down onto him, seeing how much of his cock would fit into my mouth.

Suddenly, I felt his hands pulling at my arms, pulling me up towards him. Looking at him, I smiled as I made my way up to the top of the bed. His hands glided over my hips and down my inner thighs, separating them. Pulling me closer to him, I straddled his face, slowly lowering myself over his lips. Feeling his tongue probing and licking the inner folds of my pussy sent shockwaves of pleasure through my body. Could it be that he was truly a virgin? The thought was erased from my mind as I felt his tongue flick over my swollen clit, his fingers spreading my lips wide. His tongue made long licks from my clit to the entrance of my pussy. Moving against him, my hands on the headboard, I let myself give into the feelings he was arousing in me. As his finger entered my pussy, I gasped. Rocking back and forth against his lips, I could feel an orgasm building.

"Carlos, suck my clit – suck it hard! Please!"

I felt his lips wrap around my clit, felt the sucking on the tender flesh even as I felt another finger enter my pussy. Moving almost frantically now, I grasped the headboard, my thighs pressing against his head.

"Yes, Carlos, yes! Oh, don't stop!"

I felt him suck at my clit even harder as my orgasm washed over me, causing my body to stiffen slightly before moving against his lips and tongue. Arching my back, shaking and shivering, I felt every nerve come alive within me, reacting to this man's touch. Though over within seconds, it seemed to last minutes, before my body left me spent as the waves on the shore. Lifting up slightly, breathing hard, I felt Carlos pulling on my hips, wanting to pull me down once more. Laughing, I broke free of his grasp, and bent down to kiss him, sharing the taste of my juices on our tongues.

"Carlos, there is some much to enjoy, you know. You can't want to do the same thing and not try anything new!"

For an answer, his lips found mine, our tongues danced together. I reached down his lean body, finding his erection hard, stiff, throbbing. Following the veins with my fingers, I felt him jerk and move, heard him moan beneath me. Slowly parting from our kiss, I look down at him and smiled. I felt his hands moving over my body as though he was trying to memorize it.

Moving away from him, I took his hand and brought him into a kneeling position. At his look, I smiled, and knelt before him, my ass in front of him. Placing my head in a soft pile of pillows, my ass high in the air, I reached around and pulled my ass cheeks apart, exposing the pink glistening skin of my pussy for him to view.

"Fuck me, Carlos. Fuck me hard and fast!"

I felt his hands on my hips, his fingers gripping into the firm flesh, as he placed his swollen member at the entrance to my pussy. Hesitating only briefly, I felt him rub his cock along my slit, before once more placing it at the entrance to my pussy, and with one fluid motion driving it deep within me. Moaning into the pillows, I moved back towards him to fill me even more deeply. He took the cue, and started to drive his hips against me, pounding the tender flesh of my pussy with his cock. As his skin slapped against mine, I relished the feel of him inside of me, his body against mine.

I felt him bend over me, his warm breath between my shoulder blades, his fingers tugging at my swollen nipples. As my moaning increased, he pinched my nipples harder and harder, the burning pain searing my body with pleasure. Sliding my fingers down my body, I began to rub my clit, stiff and swollen with desire and need. I could feel his cock sliding in and out of my body with increased speed, his hips pounding my ass hard. Rubbing my clit and moaning into the pillow beneath me, I felt the familiar stirrings of my orgasm building. Moving frantically against him, his fingers pinching and squeezing my nipples hard, I heard his rasped breathing against my back.

"Cum for me, Shelly," he breathed, "cum hard for me. Show me how much you like this!"

His words sent me over the precipice into the fullness of my orgasm. Shuddering against my fingers, spasming around his cock, screaming into the pillow, I felt my body release its full measure for him. At the same time, he thrust deeply inside of me, his fingers gripping my nipples painfully, his grunts against my back telling me he was filling me with his jism. For what seemed like minutes, we were frozen in time and space, each enraptured in complete and utter pleasure. Each willing and glad to have given and to have received.

My body shook from the weight of him, and I found myself collapsing on the bed breathing deeply against the pillow. Carlos fell on top of me, his lips kissing my back, his hands stroking my body. Finally, rolling over onto his side, I watched as his chest heaved with his breathing, his eyes closed, a smile on his lips. His hand reached out and caressed my body, as his lips moved ever so slightly.

"Thank you, Shelly. Ah, thank you so much!"

Turning onto my side, head on my hand, I traced patterns along his body from his neck down to his groin.

"Well, I guess the only thing to say is, you are welcome! Though it seems as though we've had mutual pleasure here."

"Ah, you don't know what you've done for me, Shelly. But I appreciate it!"

Laughing, I kissed him gently on the cheek, and then snuggled into his side.

"So, just how did some one as good looking and interesting as yourself manage to stay a virgin until they were 22?"

"Well, I'm not really 22, Shelly"

I lifted my head, searching his face, suddenly a bit fearful.

"You're not? Then, um, how old are you? Or do I want to know?"

"I'm actually 20. I hope you don't mind."

7 years! He was 7 years younger than I was! I looked at his body, and then into his eyes, so dark and mysterious. Snuggling up to him once more, I closed my eyes.

"No, I don't mind. Not at all."

Sleep fell upon me like a curtain, and dreams were sweet that night. When I awoke the next morning, I was alone. Sitting up, I glanced at the pillow next to me and noticed the single yellow rose, and piece of paper. Opening the note, I held the rose close.

"Thank you, Shelly for last night. It will always be one of my sweetest memories. This rose symbolizes friendship and the beauty that is Texas. I would be honored if you would keep it, and remember me when you look at it. I shall never forget you. Always, Carlos."

The rose is still pressed between the pages of a favorite book of poems I have, and when I feel the world has lost its romance and innocence, I take it out, look at it, and remember fondly the young man from San Antonio whose name was Carlos.

12