Carly Goes Down Under Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost without hesitation, I chose the many-stranded rubber flogger that Uncle Rick had used on me. I loved the feel of its rubber lashes flicking against my flesh and I knew that uncle would, too. But Rachel opted, after much consideration for a long, leather lash which split at the tip into two little six-inch long strips. It looked a serious weapon!

Rachel seemed to read my thoughts and smiled. "Don't worry, you sentimental little Pommy," she said, "this will give him an intense thrill, but it won't break his skin. The old perv's been whipped by me with this more time's than Kylie Minogue's flashed her arse. He loves it!"

And with that we turned and walked over to where Uncle Rick hung in the bungee contraption. He looked lovely, his muscular, suntanned body stretched beautifully taut as he swung beneath the stretchy lengths of rubber. His seven inches of uncut manhood was sticking out horizontally from his groin, he was eager for the game to begin!

Beneath him, lying naked on her leather bench, was Aunty Jackie, her breasts gleaming from lotion, her face excited at the thought of what she was going to do with her husband's cock when she pulled him down to her mouth. I felt wet between my legs just looking at the bondage tableau.

"Righto, darl," said Rachel, "I'll tackle his scrawny old arse, you whip that lovely rubber thingy across his shoulder blades. You ready, Jackie?"

And as we both moved into position behind Uncle Rick's straining back, and golden brown and bunched buttocks, Aunty Jackie called: "Get a fucking move on, you two, before his cock drowns me with his dripping pre-cum!"

Rachel laughed. "You know you love licking it, you disgusting old Pommy sheila, you," she told her sister-in-law, then we took up our flogging positions.

"On the count of three," said Rachel, drawing back her left arm, ready to uncoil the leather lash onto her brother's buttocks. I pulled my right arm back, the rubber flogger's lashes hung heavily down, almost dangling onto the floor.

"Three, two, one!" shouted Aunty Rachel, and I flashed the rubber flogger across uncle's straining shoulder blades while, at the precise same moment, Rachel's much stricter leather lash cracked across his arse cheeks. Despite his superbly suntanned bum, a narrow red streak appeared.

After our blows had fallen, Aunty Jackie dragged on her husband's legs, pulling his groin down to her and she sucked him lovingly on his cock, her mouth engulfing half his length.

Then she released him and his body floated back up. "Three, two, one," counted Aunt Rachel and again our whips did their work. This time, Aunt Jackie sucked his cock with two, deep fellatio strokes.

"Three, two, one," came the call from the ex-lingerie model, and we struck him again. By this time his buttocks were triple-streaked by the leather's attentions and even my far more gentle rubber implement was making his shoulder blade section rather redder, beneath the lovely brown suntan.

As Aunty Jackie was deep throating her husband three times, Aunt Rachel whispered. "We'll swap targets now, OK?"

I nodded and on her count of "Three, two, one" this time I splashed the rubber whip's many strands against Uncle Rick's clenching buttocks. Aunt Rachel's lash made a clear red mark across his upper back. Aunty Jackie sucked on his cock with four, long, deep strokes.

Rachel, I noticed, had started to play with herself using her non-whip hand. I did the same and found something that didn't surprise me in the slightest – I was sopping wet down there!

After three strokes on his arse from me and shoulder blades from Aunty Rachel, and while Aunty Jackie was gulping his cock down during her part of the game, Aunty Rachel stepped close and whispered: "Give him a surprise, now Carly, we'll both flog his arse, you first, OK?"

I nodded, eagerly. Shit, this was fun!

"Three, two, one," Rachel called out loud and you could see Uncle Rick's body tense itself for the blows. My rubber, many-stranded cat flashed across his buttocks and then, when he began to relax, yelped as Aunt Rachel's follow-up blow across his streaked buttocks caught him totally unawares.

"Yeeeagh!" he yelled, and then Aunty Jackie was dragging him down for more fellatio.

"Caught you out, eh Rick, you fuckin' old pervert?" asked our victim's sister, and then his body was released and he sprang back up into position for his next strokes.

But before uncle could respond, Rachel's lash had cut across his buttocks and I followed it immediately with another "Whump" from the rubber flogger. Again Aunty Jackie dragged him down to her mouth for more oral adoration, then he was bouncing back up again.

Finally, although I'd lost count, to tell the truth, but later Rachel told me it was his 24th stroke, it was clear he couldn't contain himself during aunty's next period of oral stimulation.

His whip-streaked buttocks were clenching and unclenching in a sort of little dance as Aunt Jackie sucked on him and then, with a delighted cry of "He's coming now!" from Rachel, uncle roared out a long screeching shout of "Yeeeeeah" and pumped his semen into his wife's mouth.

Rachel and I replaced our whips on their hooks, then returned to where uncle had been released by Aunty Jackie. As she did so a silver strand of come dangled from his cock head to aunty's lips until, as he bounced back into place higher above her, the line was broken as he jerked at the top of his bounce-back.

Aunty Jackie stood from her bench, ran the palm of a hand across his cum-covered cock head and pressed it against Uncle Rick's mouth. He slurped it down.

Then the boxes were replaced under his feet, his ankles were freed from the side strands leading to the wall and he slipped out of the rubber loops and jumped to the floor. Uncle Rick then kissed each of us in turn, before announcing "Stone the crows, that was one of the best wanks I've had in ages" and running out of the basement, yelling back over his shoulder: "I'm off for a nice long swim."

Aunty Jackie and Aunty Rachel – I was calling her "Aunty" now because it seemed natural, seeing as how she was Uncle Rick's sister – cuddled, then Jackie asked: "OK, who's the odd one out?"

I looked puzzled and Rachel enlightened me. "Come on, Carly, don't be such a dumb Pommy bitch," she laughed, "Rick's come, you came in the spanking game, and then you gave me an orgasm. So?"

"Oh, I see," I said, suddenly realising how naive I'd been. "Aunty Jackie wants her orgasm, now?"

"About fuckin' time, darl," said Rachel. "OK, we'll both work on her, you OK with that, Jackie?"

"Two mouths must be better than one," laughed Jackie, and then Rachel made me assist in getting her sister-in-law into a metal-poled contraption which she described as "a flogging frame".

When Aunt Jackie was in place, her lovely nude body was suspended on tip-toe in the frame, her thighs dragged wide by ankle straps. Rachel and I then pushed small leather benches into place for our twin assault on aunty's "naughty bits", one in front of her minge, one behind her lush buttocks.

"I'll start off on her arse," said Aunty Rachel, "you attack her lovely Pommy pussy, Carly."

I sat in front of Aunt Jackie and inhaled a strong aroma of sex juices. I placed my tongue on her clitoris, feeling its erection protruding from its hood, then went down through her labia to her cunt, which was dripping moistness. She gave out a little cry as I touched her there, and then, when I moved down to her anus, I found that Aunty Rachel was already at work on that musky spot.

As it happened, Rachel stayed there throughout the entire performance, because Aunt Jackie was soon coming on my face, thrusting her pinioned body down onto my lips as my tongue flashed across her clit, bringing her swiftly to a stimulating climax.

While we released her, Aunt Jackie apologised: "Sorry about that, team, but I guess I was so aroused by what we've been doing down here I just got carried away."

Rachel laughed, playfully slapping her across her lovely lush bum. "Typical Pommy sheila," she joked, "no fuckin' self-control!"

Later, as we relaxed around the pool and Uncle Rick was talking about "firing up the old barbie", Aunty Rachel announced that she thought she'd stay the night.

"Any objections?" she asked.

"None at all," said Aunty Jackie.

"And I'll be sleeping with sweet pea, Carly, here," added Rachel.

"Objection!" shouted my naked Uncle Rick, "I was planning on fuckin' her stupid tonight."

"Well, she'd certainly be stupid to fuck around with you," said his sister tartly. "Oh, come on Rick, you're as greedy as a drover's dog. You'll have her to play with for the month's she here. Give your poor old sex-started sis a go, there's a darling!"

"Oh, very well, but I'm gonna spank her arse for obviously leading you on, you tired old ex-porn model," smiled Rick.

"Lingerie, for crying out loud, lingerie!" yelled Aunt Rachel.

"Yeah, whatever," said Uncle Rick, "call it what you will, but lingerie catalogues are bought by blokes to pull their pud by, I betcha none are bought by women actually looking for sexy underwear."

"Have it your way, you old cock-puller yourself," Rachel laughed. "Now fire up that barbie, all this sexual excitement has made me hungry."

Uncle Rick served up a crisp green salad, some delightful steaks and two bottles of something called Grange Hermitage, made by a wine outfit called Penfolds. I tried half a glass and realised – even with my paucity of wine knowledge – that it would knock the hind legs off a donkey, so I took it easy.

Noticing my reaction to the hugely heavy red, Uncle Rick laughed: "What's the matter, Carly? First time you've tasted a ball-tearing big Aussie red?"

I nodded, then added: "But I'm sure it's very good."

Uncle Rick snorted. "Very good? I'll say it's very bloody good," he said. "None of your wimpy, limp-wristed weak piss like the fuckin' Frogs make," he said, in his typical politically incorrect way. "Aussie reds are designed to make you think afterwards 'Christ, that was some red I've just sucked!' None of your faggy Frog stuff, mate!"

Even so, I took it easy. Rachel, Jackie and Uncle Rick, of course, more than made up for my abstemiousness!

Later, as the sun fell over Sydney, Aunt Rachel stretched, came out with an obviously fake yawn, winked at me and said: "Time for beauty sleep, eh you Pommy beauty!"

I nodded, eager to get back to sexual work with the superbly-figured 40-year-old.

Upstairs, I lay back on the bed – a sheet to cover me wasn't needed I figured, in view of what was about to "go down" as it were. Aunty Rachel went into the en suite and I heard noises of her water splashing in the toilet, and I don't know what possessed me, but I called out: "Don't wipe if it's just pee, aunty, let me do it."

A whoop from the en suite followed. "Fuck, I love you, you little Pommy pervert," she said, and then Rachel was back in the bedroom, her long legs gleaming as she stood astride my face, then lowered herself until her pussy was brushing my mouth.

The taste was absolutely wonderful. As I said, I'm no wine buff, but give me a cocktail of pussy juice and piss any day! The taste of her piddle and her passion juice was magnificent. I licked her passionately, then she pulled off, lay beside me and kissed my mouth with equal passion.

"And since when did you fancy birds, you lovely little licker?" she asked, as our breasts brushed against each other, then our mounds, our legs tangling in a sort of wrestling hold.

"Well, boys are such messy little fuckers," I said. "They're only interested in spending their spunk, they're not interested in giving pleasure. Hey, I'm talking kids, here, not old pervs like Uncle Rick, he's lovely."

Rachel kissed me again. "Well, I'll take your word for that," she said. "Your aunt, she's a sexpot, make no mistake."

I nodded. "She's got a great body, a great pussy and I love her. Mind you," I added, "her sister-in-law's not bad!"

Rachel laughed, and then I moved my mouth down to her pert-nippled breasts. "And you? Do you have boy friends as well as women? Or is it just the female sex?"

"Ever since I started as a lingerie model it's been women," said Rachel, her hand pressing between my thighs and fingering my clit, which was hard and craving oral action.

"My first photographer was a big, busty blonde, about 50-years-old," said Rachel. "I couldn't take my hands off her. Now, let's quit the chatting and start the loving. Lick my pussy, you lovely little slut!"

I pushed her onto her lovely long back and worked slavishly at her sensational minge, its moistness tasting so much nicer than a glass of Grange. Soon she began to buck and heave, then she wrapped her thighs around my head, trapping me in place as she thrashed to a noisy orgasm.

I pulled from her perfumed pussy, still issuing lovely wafts of her urine, and lay back. "My turn now," said Rachel, who lowered her mouth from my breasts, down my belly to my mons. Then she started her glorious work on my pouring pussy.

After I had reached an equally noisy Big O, we lay in each others arms and drifted off into a deep sleep. We were woken with sun pouring in through the windows and Aunty Jackie placing cups of strong tea on the bedside tables.

Just then, I stirred – I looked at the semi-parted curtains and realised it wasn't morning sunlight, it was late afternoon and there, sitting in an easy chair just off by the head of the bed was my Uncle Jack, naked as the day he was born, his hand stroking a mighty seven-inch stiffy. His hair was silver – I was back in 2006!

"Oh, hi uncle," I said, stirring. "Shit, that was a lovely sleep, I needed that!"

Uncle Rick then knelt up on the bed and pushed his engorged penis towards my face. "Need this, darl?" he asked, his voice thick with emotion.

I looked at his thick-helmeted cock and planted a kiss on it, a tender kiss, but not an open-mouthed kiss.

"Look, Uncle Rick," I said, as he tried to insinuate his hard-on inside my mouth, "I've come a long way in 10 years, and while I still love you, and while I'll still be glad for you to spank me, even go down on me, when it comes to penetrative sex, I'm sorry but I rule cocks – even pretty cocks like Mr Spanky - out of my life now."

Uncle Rick looked crestfallen. But I didn't feel sorry for him. During my 1996 visit, Mr Spanky had had his lustful way with me on countless occasions. It was 10 years on, I was 34 now and I was making the rules.

Then a smile came over his face. "OK, you disgusting little Pommy sheila," he laughed, back to the old Uncle Rick again. "I guess he'll just have to content himself with the glorious Mrs Spanky.

"And speaking of Mrs Spanky, she's waiting for you and she's got a surprise for you. But one thing, Carly."

It was obviously a question. "Yes, uncle?" I asked.

"Can I watch?"

I laughed, and bestowed one more kiss on his still turgid manhood. "Of course you can, you old Aussie pervert you!"

Then he climbed from the bed and sat back in the easy chair. "OK, girls," he called, "she's all yours."

The bedroom door opened and in walked Aunty Jackie. She was in high heels, with a shiny satin, deep-cut black suspender belt around her lush hips. The belt held up lovely black stockings. On her feet were wedge-styled high heels. Apart from the belt, stockings and shoes, she was naked.

The "surprise" was that standing beside her was Aunty Rachel, clad in a similar outfit – only hers was made of gleaming red satin, the stockings were red, the shoes, also wedge-style, were red, too.

She may have been 50 now, but she looked as stunning as she had in my dream of our first night together, those 10 long years ago. She had possibly put on a little weight around the hips, but the legs were still long and went all the way to heaven, a still-shaven heaven, but with that slim little black strip ascending three inches from her mons upwards.

"I can't get her interested in poor old Mr Spanky here," said Uncle Rick, still stroking his erection. "But she's said I can watch."

And with that, Aunty Jackie walked around to the far side of the bed, kicking off her shoes as she did. Aunty Rachel came to the near side, also pushing her shoes off.

Then Aunty Jackie climbed onto the bed and lay between my thighs, which I had spread as soon as I had seen the 45 and the 50-year-old enter the bedroom.

As I felt Aunty Jackie's tongue begin its initial probing along my sex trench and down to my anus, Aunty Rachel climbed above me, facing down my body towards where her sister-in-law was hard at work.

I placed my hands up and cupped her smooth, pert buttocks and helped her arrange her quim on my mouth. She tasted so sweet – almost as if she'd had a piss.

I began to lick her wet trench. It looked like it was going to be another hugely arousing holiday down under– "down under" in more ways than one!

To be continued.

12