Carly's Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carly could tell Father was getting ready to burst. His breathing was getting heavier, eyes were rolling in the back of her head. “I love your cock, Father. It’s so big and feels so good in my mouth.” She took it back in her mouth, licking the underside of his shaft as it went deeper into her mouth, stopping when her nose touched his stomach his balls touched her cheek. She repeated this several more times, deep throating her dad proudly as more drool escaped her mouth and slipped down his cock.

Moments before he actually came, Father took his cock from her mouth. He wanted more. He told Carly to lean over his cock and place it between her breasts, then push them together so he could fuck between them. She did what Father wanted. Once his cock was securely between her breasts, Father began thrusting back and forth slowly. “Oh Daddy,” Carly moaned. Father only grunted. The momentum increased. There was a slight squishing sound as his cock moved quicker between her breasts. Father was holding by the sides as he operated, once again he released his cock right before he came. A moment later he started up again.

Carly began moving her body up and down as Father continued the tit-fuck, matching his pace perfect. Her breasts were just big enough for father to enjoy it, and they were plenty full. There were milky and the nipples were almost pink. After three minutes of stopping and starting, father removed his cock from between her breasts, and mounted her doogie-style.

He slid his cock into her dripping wet, tight opening very slowly, sliding the head of his penis all the way in. Father teased her by putting it in all the way, then pulling out a few inches at a time, a little at a time, several times over.

“Please don’t tease me anymore,” Carly begged. “I need it inside me. “Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me really good.” Hearing his little girl’s sweet voice talking so dirty turned him and drove wild with lust. He gladly obeyed her desires, pumping fiercely, causing a slapping sound as his pelvis slammed against her rosy red ass. She ran her hands over her breasts, squeezing them until she could feel pulse.

“Do it Daddy. Fuck the shit out of me. I love the way you punish me.” Carly could hardly believe she was saying these things. She just loved the way Father’s big dick felt going in and out of her pussy. Father turned Carly on her back, pushed legs up, held them by the ankles, and shoved his cock back inside, thrusting like a man possessed. Carly’s breasts shook and bounced wildly while she licked her lips, moaning non-stop, complementing his great cock.

Her sweet, warm pussy juices leaked down her legs as her body jerked in a massive orgasm. Carly had to squeezed the arm of the couch with all her might as Father continued to fuck her through the entire orgasm. After that, Father laid on his back and Carly rode him backwards, pushing her body up and down on Father’s cock as her pussy juices leaked over him.

She cupped her breasts, spread her legs to the outside of Father’s legs, and moved her body. Father took her by the waist and pumped his furiously in and out of her. Her entire body was beginning to tingle. Passion overwhelmed them. Carly moved her ass up a little, allowing Father to use falls strides. His balls bounced up and down and back and forth. For yet another time, Carly thought father was going to cum, but once again he pulled.

She turned around and round him the other way for a few minutes. Father lifted his head up and gave her nipples a good sucking while his cock slammed into her. Carly took him by the back of the head and ran her fingers through his hair. “It feels so wonderful, Daddy. I love riding your cock. Its so great. Father’s hands moved from her breasts to clutch her ass while she rode him. Suddenly his cock stopped, he pulled out, and felt the head of his penis push against her anus.

“Daddy,” she cried out.

“Just relax,” he said. “It’ll only hurt for a moment.”

Carly was scared. Nobody had ever fucked her in the ass. Until today, nobody had ever laid a finger in her asshole. But Father wouldn’t be turned away. She closed her eyes and felt the head of Father’s penis slid into her ass. He gave her spinchter muscles a moment to relax, then he began moving more inside.”

“Ouch,” she cried out.

“It’s okay.”

Five inches of his cock were lodged up her ass. He was being gentle, but it still hurt like a bitch. It took a minute for him to fit the entire things inside her. He held in for a moment, letting her get used to the feeling, then slowly moving again.

“It’s hurting, Dad. It hurts.”

He said nothing, just focused on fucking her ass. The friction his big created in her tight ass burned. He kept going. Clutching her sides with his big, strong hands as began fucking a little harder.

“Daddy, you’re going to fast.”

She squinted her eyes, trying to fight off the pain. His pelvis was slamming into her ass cheeks as she rode his cock with her ass. Father went back to nibbling on her nipples, ignoring her pain. She let three more painful gasps. His cock continued to stretch her asshole.

Two minutes went by. Carly was getting used the sensation. Although she didn’t like getting fucked in the ass much, she found herself responding to Father’s thrusts.

“Yeah Daddy,” she moaned. “Fuck my virgin ass.” It still hurt, but there was passion somewhere down the road. His cock began pump furiously, causing Carly’s to open in surprise.

“I’m gonna cum,” he moaned loudly. “I’m gonna cum deep in your ass.” He shoved his cock deep in her ass and with earsplitting moan, ejaculated a massive amount of cum deep in Carly’s ass. The cum leaked from her ass and fell onto his legs.

“That was so wonderful, Daddy.”

Father looked exhausted. He couldn’t even keep his eyes open to look at her.

“You think we could do this more often.”

He laughed loudly. “You bet, Car.” He forced himself up and kissed her cheek. Cum was still dripping from her ass. “Now please make me a sandwich before faint from exhaustion.”

Carly fixed her father a sandwich, then three more. When he was done eating, he was ready to go again. He called in sick the next day and didn’t go to work. Things changed in the Bellhorn household after that experience. Carly and Father learned to have all sorts of fun. She looks forward to the days when Father wants to punish her.

THE END.

12