Carmella Decesare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would do nicely.

"Are you ready," Tommy gulped, "Or do you need me to..."

"No," Carmella cut him off, "I'm always ready."

She pulled the blue condom out of the package and rolled back his foreskin. She bent down for a final, incredibly wet kiss, then a playful nibble before rolling the condom down over the promising present she now no longer felt guilty for receiving.

"Let me," Tommy sat up and took her bikini ties off, letting the fabric fall to his lap, and her bosom fell loose. They were beautiful, dark and smooth, too perfectly shaped for even a painter to make by choice. And the way her long, damp hair fell down to frame them, and the way her smooth nipples saluted him...all of it was too perfect. She fell upon his lips again with a giggle and a heartbreaking smile,

"Help me with my shorts," she asked. Tommy obliged and she placed them under his head as a pillow. "There, now you have nothing to complain about."

The inexorable truth of the moment hit Tommy just then, when he realized his cousin, his overpoweringly, velvety whore of a cousin, was perching herself upon his cock.

She took him inside her with a slow and deliberate thrust of her pelvis, oh how beautiful that motion was, slow and smooth, like the graceful arc of a leaping deer. Tommy was perhaps more captivated by the motions of her abdomen than the squeeze of his penis. She rolled gently against him at first, soft, light thrusts that were best served with tender kisses, which she liberally applied all over his face and neck.

Both partners were wordless, but not out of shame, but out of unspoken unity. There was nothing to say that they were not already saying with their bodies.

As the sea breeze tugged at their bare bodies and drying hair, Tommy felt completely at ease. Carmella was knowledgeable, of that he was sure, yet it was her confidence that truly exited him. The way her deliberate kisses timed with the bobs of her ass, the sun warming the smooth planes of her back as he touched them. The feel of her muscles under taunt skin coil and relax as she sunk down upon him, inching herself deeper till he could not help but feel the white heat of her liquids through the thin rubber.

Despite the previous apprehensions of his sociological conditioning, his loins could not differentiate the loving of a strange woman or the attentions of his very blood related cousin. Soon his chest was thumping as if someone had released a bull in his chest and it was parading around, finding a way to his crotch.

It found its way only a few seconds later, and as his mouth hung open in warming elation, Carmella kissed his jaw then snuggled against his neck, thrusting more purposely, for his sake. She sank as deep as her body would take him, wishing for the briefest second that there could be no rubber to catch his seed and they could fully share this moment as true lovers do.

But she was content just to close her eyes and listen to his ragged breath in the throes of ecstasy, to feel his hands gripping at her form like a set of clamps. It was enough, and quickly as Tommy had come Carmella soon fell off a cliff into the sea of her orgasm. Her exclamation was raw and passionate, a cry escaped her tightly pressed lips and she found herself biting uncontrollably at the cords of Tommy's neck. She mumbled his name loosely through her mouthful of muscle, realizing that she had piloted herself to another level of orgasm. The cock within her was throbbing and arresting itself within her taut walls, twitching against the right spots...it made her incredibly wet...a great gushing of fiery love poured out of her and was carried up to her nostrils by the course of the breeze.

And still she clutched to him, well after her diminished motions subsided completely. He slipped out of her, yet he made no indication to move. She was numb, numb to the world and all the staring eyes she had firstly imagined, and numb to everything but the sun's rays...and Tommy.

With a sleepy smile and a lazy roll she slipped off him and onto her back, her dainty chest swelling up with deep inhalations of perfectly scentless air. Tommy was looking at her in wonder, admiring the strongly feminine cut of her chest and the engraving of all her honed muscles and ribs. She was perhaps now more beautiful than the moment he had first seen her.

"What?" She asked with a spatter of a giggle, drawing up his hand in hers.

"I don't know," Tommy admitted, "I don't know."

She smiled warmly at him and pulled the condom off, burying it in the sand.

"You don't have to say anything, you know," she said, laying back down and putting her sunglasses back on. "We don't have to talk."

And so they didn't, for the longest while. Eventually Carmella slipped back into her clothes and swam back to shore, Tommy following a short while later.

When he changed in the cabin and went out she was nowhere to be found. Her car was no longer parked in the lot.

It was an abrupt way to end the engagement, but not wholly surprising. Tommy grabbed a bottle of water and set out on a jog along the lake shore, knowing this day was not be his last encounter with Carmella.

*****************************************************

It was at supper, at a long table filled with people and ambient chatter that Carmella found Tommy. He was sitting aside a pair of their younger cousins, Annabelle and Sophia, both of the tender age of ten. It was a cute image, his great youthful frame, so prime and ready for movement, sandwiched between the two doll-like forms of Anna and Sophia.

The poetry was not lost to her.

She took a seat opposite him, next to a great aunt or friend of the family. Like Tommy she never cared to look at family portraits. His eyes looked up at her as she sunk down into the chair, an expression of hidden excitement at the corners of his lips.

This too was not lost on Carmella.

She acknowledged his gaze with one of her own, and then attended to the food on her plate.

"So I hear Tim and Johnny got sunburned pretty badly." She said after a couple nibbles on her pineapple. Tommy nodded with an understanding grin,

"They had to go back to town to see a doctor. I guess all that sun finally took."

Carmella hadn't seen them before they had left but her mother had attested to their incredibly raw state.

"So what are you doing next year? Are you still in high school?"

"No," Tommy shook his head, "I graduated a few months ago. I'm actually going to UCLA."

Carmella raised her eye dark eye brows in astonishment.

"UCLA?"

"Yeah, do you go there? I saw a decal on your car." A shrewd grin flashed between them.

"No," Carmella shook her head, "I dropped out last semester and I don't plan on going back."

"Why?"

"School wasn't really for me. I did a half year for my bachelor of arts but found that I wanted to go into business instead."

"They don't teach business in school?" Tommy asked with a lick of friendly sarcasm. Carmella shot him a daunting look that softened upon realizing his jest.

"They do, but not the kind of business I want to be in."

"Oh." Tommy shrugged. In L.A the only kind of business that didn't require school was porn.

"No," Carmella hid her gasp as she saw Tommy trying to guess at her chosen profession. "No!"

"Then what?"

"Promoting."

"Promoting what?"

"Mostly fights, but parties and events as well. I was introduced to a few people who are willing to put me through the industry."

"Fights?"

"I was a ring card girl during my freshman year," Carmella explained, "after hanging around the clubs I became a local favorite. Now I travel with some various boxers around the state and stuff."

Tommy smiled in approval.

"The pay was okay," Carmella went on, "But there is more money when a Boxer hires you personally to be in his entourage and promote him."

"Oh. That's actually pretty cool," Tommy admitted, admiring her dedication and odd career choice. She certainly had the looks and the personality to be a promoter. She could have been pushing a party in a pit full of shit and he would have gladly paid hundreds to jump on in.

"What about you?" Carmella sucked at another piece of fruit, making sure the suppleness of her lips were not missed by Tommy's hungry gaze. She knew the kind of games she was playing with him, even just sitting this close to him.

"Baseball," Tommy said, trying his best to keep his eyes locked on hers, "A scholarship for a couple years then maybe make it into the minors."

"Do you have what it takes?" She asked in a realistic tone.

"The scouts think I do. I know I do."

"Something tells me you would never for second best though. I bet you're going to make it all the way into the Major league."

Tommy didn't have to say anything; she knew that was his dream.

"I'm going back to L.A tonight," she watched disappoint grown openly on his face, "I put my phone number and address into you duffle bag. Give me a call when you come to town."

"Okay." Tommy said as she stood up to walk away, already finding himself missing of her. She gave him a comforting smile, the kind most girlfriends undoubtedly gave to their war destined boyfriends back in the late forties. He watched her walk away, the slender body swaying with a purposeful strut of a runway model. Then she was gone.

"Two more weeks," Tommy grinned down at Annabelle, already starting the countdown in his head, "Two more weeks."