Carmen and Eddie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He spends almost an hour between her open thighs sucking and rubbing and tongue fucking her and finger fucking her and licking her from her clit to her rear hole. He builds her up and then holds off not letting her cum. She absolutely loves what he is doing to her. He even uses his nose to touch and rub her clit from time to time as his tongue drives into her hole deep again and again. And he keeps doing it until she can't take any more. Finally she cries out and cums harder than she could ever remember doing before. When her lower body finally falls back to the desk again Jason knows he has please her very well.

He stands up and removes his slacks. And it's then that she sees his huge cock as hard as it can get sticking straight out at her. He lays it on her body and it almost touches her belly button. Jason is huge! She knows she can't say no if he wants to fuck her she is his for the taking. For the first time she sees his actual size as it sticks straight up in the air pointing right at her wet open cunt hole. She can't believe it, he is gigantic and she has to touch it and hold it. But he doesn't move towards her pussy instead he moves up towards her face.

Immediately she rolls her head to the side and takes the huge arrow shape cock head into her mouth and begins to suck it like a $20.00 whore. As Jason works her pussy with his hand and fingers she uses both hands to begin to fondle his two big balls and his long thick cock shaft. She doesn't just suck his dick; Carmen begins to make love to Jason's cock with her hands, mouth and tongue. Another hour goes by as she sucks and licks and strokes his shaft trying to get him to cum. He doesn't. She learns now that Jason has great staying power too.

Her legs are still open and her pussy is spread wide as Jason keeps using his fingers to play with the lips, clit and hole which make his cock jump with excitement in her mouth. He thinks she has a perfect body and loves touching it. Her blouse is completely undone and Carmen's full round breast are out from under her bra. As he works her tits and pussy and her ass with his hands, she sucks hard and long as she pumps his cock. He seems to have eight hands he moves them everywhere over her sex working her higher with a sexual stimulation she hasn't felt in a long, long time.

He asks her to let him fuck her and she hesitates for a minute before she begs him not to. She wants to wait until Saturday. How she was able to say no again she has no idea. Jason's cock is the most beautiful cock she has ever seen, it's like a cock in a porno movie. It's so big! It's so long and so very hard throbbing in her mouth and she loves feeling the hardness and thickness as she sucks. Carmen just loves to feel it throbbing in her mouth! Eddie's little cock could never compete with Jason's there is no comparison.

As the hour comes to the end, Carmen sees and feeling his cock hardening and actually getting hotter and thicker and then Jason explodes in her mouth and the cum pumps all over her face, chin and some lands in her hair and covers her tits hanging out. Her nipples are like little rocks. They are dark red and stick out long and thick from Jason pinching and squeeze them.

His cock continues to pump his cum and her hands never stop pumping the shaft and her mouth keeps sucking on his cock head. She is in love with this big cock and she milks it and milks it sucking the head draining his nuts and making sure she has gotten all of his wonderful cum.

When they finish Jason uses his fingers to clean the cum off of her cheeks, chin and tits and then feeds it to her. Then they dress and kiss goodbye and she gets ready to drive home to her husband.

Her bra is full of his cum and her hair smells like it. She tries to clean up but Jason tells her to let it stay there so her husband will know they have agreed to the threesome. He pulls her to him and tells her tomorrow they will play some more. He asks her if she wants her pussy licked some more and she smiles and tells him yes. Then he asks if she wants to suck his cock again and eat his cum and again she smiles and tells him yes. They say goodbye and leave. When she arrives home Eddie never mentions the smell on her. Eddie doesn't say a word.

Part 3 Carmen calls into work and tells Jason she is taking the day off and he should come to her house at 7 PM on Saturday night. She has decided to take Friday off for two reasons. One, she knows if she goes to work and is alone with Jason she'll fuck him for sure at the end of the day. If not in the office she knows she will go with him to a hotel room and fuck him there, but regardless she will fuck him. She also knows she will do it more than once and she won't be able to say no again to Jason or at anything he wants to do with her.

All she had been dreaming of over the night and early morning is Jason's cock. She has masturbated three times waking up during the night already thinking of it. She can't seem to think of anything else since she saw that beautiful hard cock sticking out of Jason's slack the other day. She remembers how it felt when she held it and sucked on it and made it cum. She remembered how she hungrily sucks and drank his entire sweet warm thick cum and drank it down willingly. She can't wait to fuck it now.

She took off because she wants the first time that Jason and she actually fuck to be with her husband there so he can see it. She feels that this way there is really no ' real cheating'. She smiles realizing this is just sort of fucking nuts and it's only her personal way of thinking but it's her way of making this OK the first time in her sexually craved brain. Her body almost aches, almost hurts to be fucked by Jason now.

Secondly, she stays home on Friday so that Jason will hunger for her like she is for him. She wants ample time preparing for her lover too and making sure her husband is OK with what will happen. She has special plans for Eddie tonight. Also today she is going to the beauty parlor for a Brazilian wax job to make sure her pussy is nice and smooth and completely bald just like her 'soon to be' lover wants it. She will have the hair on her head cut and styled and later she decides to get a full body massage.

She is wet between her legs all the time long and horny as hell. As the lady works on her, giving her body a massage and a hard rubbing, Carmen thinks about Jason's big cock and as the lady rubs the backs of her upper thighs and ass cheeks Carmen cums gently from the woman's touch. Her body begins rocking and pumping against the hands that are rubbing her and she spreads her inner thighs wanting the woman to go higher and touch her pussy directly. The woman said nothing and keeps working on Carmen. She rolls over on her back and the lady begins to work on her. Carmen opens her legs even wider hoping the woman will get the idea and rub her pussy directly. She is lying on her stomach now and finally she tells the lady to reach between her legs and rub all of her but the lady doesn't do it.

Carmen can't stand it as she is being touched just right now. She can't stop thinking of Jason fucking her. She can almost feel his cock going in and out of her. She reaches back and takes the woman's hand and places it directly on her wet throbbing pussy and tells her she needs rubbing especially right there. The lady rubs her to another orgasm, this time it's harder and a very long climax. The lady breaks the rubbing long enough to reach under the table and pulls out a 7 inch vibrator. She uses it on Carmen along with her hands to drive her wild with lust.

The woman knows exactly where and how to touch her and as she fucks her with the vibrator and rubs her clit with her fingers Carmen moans loudly as she arches up high off the table and pumps her hips as she climaxes like she knows Jason will make her. She is so excited when she is rubbed properly by the woman giving her the massage Carmen cums for a third time pinching her own nipples and tell the woman to fuck her with the big toy and her fingers. The woman gives her what she wants and Carmen arches high off the table again and again as she fucks herself on the woman's hands and the cylinder deep inside her hole. She works the vibrator in and out of Carmen until she is sure she is done and satisfied. When Carmen finally collapses back on the table she has achieved four beautiful orgasms. Her nipples are hard as rocks and her pussy has leaked a small puddle on the towel under her.

When she settles down again Carmen feels extremely embarrassed after it is over but the woman tells her this happens a great deal with the women she treats and that Carmen must be starving for a real fuck. Carmen smiles and tells her all about tomorrow night and how she will be fucked by a man who looks like a blond god and has a cock of one which is bigger than her toy. As she dresses Carmen explains to the woman that it's all she can think about. The massage lady smiles and wishes her good luck and tells her how lucky she is to have a lover with a huge cock who can use it. Carmen gives her a $50 dollar tip.

That night Eddie comes home late and when he does Carmen is waiting and kisses him hard as she presses her body against him. She tells him things are set for the weekend with Jason and that he will be over at 7PM on Saturday.

Eddie doesn't look too pleased but before he can say anything she makes him sit on the sofa and she sits on his lap pushing her perfect tits into his face. She has on a silk top that just covers her ass cheeks and a pair of silk panties, small, very small panties. They hide her newly shaved pussy that she wants to surprise Eddie with later on.

Eddie lifts his hands and holds each breast in his hands. He loves to lift them and feel their weight and size. She lets the top open to reveal all of those magnificent tits. Her nipples are already hard as she brings one up to him mouth and Edie sucks it gently. He holds the tit he is sucking with both hands now and squeezes it pushing the nipple up and out higher. As he sucks Carmen tells him to take her top completely off. He does it without removing his lips from her long red nipple

Eddie think s she looks so good with her new hair cut and make up on and with those beautiful full breasts now completely uncovered his cock is hard in an instant. Eddie's eyes are large like usual as he reaches for both of them again after laying Carmen's top on the arm of the sofa. Her breasts jiggle right in front of his eyes but they have no sag at all. Carmen's body is beautiful and it doesn't take long for Eddie to hunger and leak pre-cum as he is ready to fuck her.

But Carmen wants him more hungry and horny and his need very high. She thinks he doesn't care how long she sits there holding his head and letting him suck them. She knows he can't think of anything as long as her nipples are only inches from his lips or in his mouth and hands.

Eddie buries his face into her beautiful full breasts and she holds his head letting him lap her tits and cleavage as his hands are all over them. Eddie makes love to them right there on the sofa he can't get enough of feeling and sucking and loving them. She feels his hard cock touching her ass as she wiggles on his lap.

Carmen is smart and knows how to work Eddie's feelings so she lets him have all the time he wants making love to her breasts and rubbing her thighs. Carmen think s it feels good to have him working on her body like he loves to do. She takes his one hand and puts it between her legs. Eddie can feel the small bikini panties as he rubs her cunt and sucks her nipples.

She breaks the embrace and stands as she tells him: "I have a very nice surprise for you tonight baby."

And as she tells him she drops the small bikini panties revealing her bald pussy. She smiles as she hears Eddie take a deep breath. She asks him if she likes the now look top and bottom. He moans and takes hold of her hips and pulls him to her. She kneels on the sofa in front of him and positions her pussy directly in front of his face and mouth. Eddie can smell her musk and he licks his lips. As he does he pulls her body towards him and places her slit against his mouth!

Carmen holds him head and runs her fingers over his hair and the top of his head as Eddie begins to lick and suck on her vagina. He begins to make love to her pussy now just like he made love to her breasts. Eddie works hard on her and inserts his finger into her hole. She is drenched and he laps her juices up moving his tongue deep into her hole. As he fucks her with his finger and tongue Carmen thrusts her hips driving her cunt into Eddie's mouth! She holds his head and moans: "Oh Eddie!! Yes baby eat me eat me baby! Oh Eddie you're so good at this. I'm cumming! Ohhh baby! Yessss!! Yes! Yes Eddie! Suck it!!"

Eddie drives her into a long slow building and powerful orgasm that makes Carmen's legs shake and she falls on him as she pants trying to recover. She slides down and they kiss and hold each other ash she let's Eddie attack her tits again while he strokes her slit gently. The orgasm was one of the better ones she has had with her husband in a long time. She loves Eddie's mouth and the way he devotes all of himself to pleasing her.

Finally she stands up and takes his hand and they walk to the bedroom. Carmen sees his little hard-on sticking and pushing his slacks out. He isn't anywhere near as big as Jason but she knows that Eddie is super hard right now and needs to cum. She knows it time to get him to agree for sure to the three-way as he is thinking with his little dick.

That evening she let's her husband have her body and in the beginning she tells him he can do anyway he wants with it. Eddie can't keep his eyes off of her shaved pussy and she tells him Jason asked her to do it but she was sure Eddie would love it too. Eddie tells her he does and he drops to his kneels and begins to worship her and her pussy again as she stands over him with her legs spread.

Eddie moves his head up between her legs as she spreads them wider for him giving him room to work on her. He begins to lick her cut again as she puts one foot on the bed. He keeps looking up at her beautiful face and body as he licks and sucks and tongue and finger fucking her again until she has another sweet orgasm holding his head and standing there. She begins to thinks Eddie just might be better at eating her pussy than Jason but then he has had lots more practice on her.

Then Carmen moves to the bed and lies down. Eddie watches her as she lays back and spreads her legs wide and waits for her husband with his little cock sticking out hard and jumping with his excitement.

As Eddie begins to mount her missionary style and tells him not to cum in her because she wants to stay fresh and clean tonight and tomorrow until Jason arrives. But Carmen promises Eddie she will fuck him raw all day on Sunday after Jason leaves. She allows Eddie to enter her so he can feel his small cock inside her pussy tunnel for a few seconds. But a few seconds is all it takes for Eddie and after a short time of Eddie fucking her, she can feel him and she knows he is very close to cumming. She knows Eddie won't last much longer he never does last more than a few minutes. She has to almost him pull out of her cunt. He doesn't want to leave but she demands it. He removes his cock from her body. It's all wet and shinning and bobbing up and down and it looks so mad. Red and wet and in need to cum and his balls are so tight they are almost invisible. Carmen knows he was so close to cumming inside her.

Eddie is about to yell and complain when she immediately takes his cock and begins sucking it and licking the head which quiets Eddie down. She sucks him until she knows he is going to explode. Quickly before he can protest she pulls him out of her mouth and pulls him over her body. She has Eddie straddle her breasts and Carmen pumps and pumps his cock fast as she can jerking him off on her beautiful full round tits with the perfect nipples. She knows Eddie adores this titty fucking and she sees him cups the sides of her tits and push them together. Her nipples are sticking straight up in the air. They are perfect breasts and Eddie doesn't last long as his cock and balls are rubbing on and between her tits as her hand jerk him off like a pro as he pumps his cock between them.

As she makes Eddie cum she watches his face form a smile and hears him grunt over and over as he shoots and shoots and shoots his cum all over her tits. An evil idea comes to her brain and she scoops up some of his cum and shows Eddie the amount he has deposited. She then tells Eddie that she is sure Jason will cum much more than he did and Jason will cum in her pussy filling her up. She asks Eddie if he wants to see her cunt filled with a huge cock cumming in her. Eddie just moans as he finishes cumming. She wonders if she should try and feed her husband his own cum but decides that it's not the right time.

When he is done and his hard little cock has shrunk to just a cock head Eddie actually thanks her for doing that for him. He gets a wash cloth and cleans his cum off of her breasts for her. He loves to touch them anyway he can whenever he can. They hold each other as Eddie begins to make love to her breasts again for a long time cupping then and sucking on them like she knows he loves doing. He doesn't seem to care if he is licking up any of his own cum that may have been missed when he cleaned them.

Time passes before Carmen feels his small cock beginning to harden again against her thigh and she moves around so she can begin to jerks him off again. This time she lets him cum all over her inner thighs and on the top of her shaved pussy slit when she makes him pull out of her pussy again. She watches him kneeling there between her legs as he jerks his own cock off this time. His cum runs over her cunt and down between her ass forming a small puddle on the bed under her.

Again she wouldn't allow him to cum inside her. She asks him to eat her pussy again and he does it regardless of the cum coated all around it. Eddie loves doing it for her. She sees his face covered with his own wetness and cum and she climaxes hard almost immediately. It's an extremely hard orgasm this time and she is sure it's because of the idea of Eddie's cum being Jason's cum which is all over her husband's face. They finally both fall asleep and sleep for the night but not before she reminds Eddie that tomorrow night is the big night. Eddie doesn't complain and just holds her close to him. They sleep for a long time not waking until 10AM the nest day, Saturday.

They do their normal Saturday jobs like a typical Saturday. Then as she is making sure the wine is chilled and food is prepared for Jason, Carmen suddenly realizes that tonight is the night Jason will come over, take her to bed, and put his beautiful huge long thick cock into her pussy and give her the fucking of her life. She shutters at the idea.

For some reason Carmen begins to wonder again how her husband will react before, during and especially after the act is done. She decides to ask him to be sure he is OK with it so he can't bitch too much afterwards. As Eddie gets out of the showers she is sitting on the edge of the chair in the bedroom completely nude. She asks him if he is OK and how he feels about tonight.

Eddie tells her he is a little scared and a very excited at the same time. She sees his really small deflated cock jump and begins to rise a little. "That's a good sign", she thinks to herself.

While he isn't completely turned on about her fucking Jason, he doesn't tell her she can't do it or that he doesn't want her to. And, as they talk about it some more she sees his little cock begin sticking out more now and it's not completely soft any more. There's more than just the cock head which is all he usually has when he is completely deflated and has showered. She knows he is excited with the idea but scared of Jason taking her away from him. She thinks that couldn't happen, well maybe, no, she just wants to have some fun and fuck Jason for a little while, that's all. No commitment just sex, she wonders if that is true. She doesn't know but doesn't say anything to Eddie about how she feels right now. She asks again and Eddie tells her that yes he wants to see her being fucked and cumming as he watches her.