Carmen in Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following afternoon Amanda was thrilled when Carmen called and met her in the park. They sat on the very same bench where the two lovers first met, the blond bought two beers, and they were enjoying the beautiful day and each others company when Carmen asked, "When is your daughter coming home from school; will she be spending the summer with you?"

"I ah... um... don't know for sure. She mentioned spending some time with her girl friend at her parents home and then the two of them visiting me. Why do you ask?"

Noticing the worried and concerned look on her submissive lovers face Carmen decided to degrade her even more saying, "Well you see it is like this, Josie wants her own submissive cunt lapper just like I have but it is doubtful that she knows how to go about acquiring one so I thought your little girl might be just what we are looking for! How old is she and does she have a long tongue like you?"

"What? How dare you talk about Amber that way. She is 20 years old, is a good girl and would never do such a thing."

"But you did say that she had a girl friend and for all we know your little Amber might just have her face buried between her girl friend's legs as we speak. Good girls like sex too you know."

"Stop it please; she has a girl that is her friend not her lover. You know that I would do anything for you but not my daughter. Please leave her out of this and don't mention it again."

"If you say so but then you have got to help me find a pussy craving slut for Josie."

"Me? How can I help you? I've never seduced a girl in my life and wouldn't even know where to begin."

"Just leave it to me and do exactly as I say." Carmen was wearing a short skirt and spread her legs revealing that she had no panties on. Whenever a female passed by she would spread her long caramel legs wider watching their eyes and expressions. Some were embarrassed, some stared but kept walking, some looked indigent, while others seemed not to notice. After awhile a stunning redhead stopped in her tracks, placed her hands on her hips, and sang out, "My, my, little girl you are one hot tamale aren't you? You must be proud of your young pussy to put it on display like that. If ever I saw a little girl that was looking to get fucked, it is you. Am I right and may I join you?"

"Sure have a seat between my friend and I." Amanda scooted over to make room for the voluptuous redhead. Carmen cupped her own gigantic breast and cooed, "You are right; I am hot but do I look like a little girl to you?"

Amanda looked on mesmerized at the 30 year old woman, her breast were full and round and tantalizingly threatened to pop out of the low-cut blouse. Her shining red hair accented those big green eyes, her legs were long and shapely, and her tongue licked her pink lips as she watched the Latin seductress manipulate her own tits while still displaying her appetizing young pussy. The woman introduced herself as Brenda and asked where they could go to get better acquainted.

They walked to Amanda's house and the blond went to the kitchen to get beers for everyone. Carmen was in control and guided one of Amanda's and one of Brenda's hands to her heaving breast. She then removed her top so that she could feel their squeezing hands on her bare breasts. Carmen exclaimed, "Oh yes ladies that feels so fucking good, suck my nipples now, let me feel your lips on my big tits. Oh yes, hell yes..."

It didn't take long before they were all naked and Carmen ate Amanda's pussy while Brenda lowered her red bush to Amanda's sweet face. They greedily devoured each other's hot pussies until they were tired, took a break and sipped their beer. Carmen disappointedly told Amanda, "I don't think that Brenda is what we are looking for."

Brenda was puzzled by the remark and asked. "What do you mean I am not what you are looking for? What is wrong with me and what exactly are you looking for?"

Carmen purred, "No, there is nothing wrong with you at all. You are simply divine, we would like to get together with you again but we are looking for a submissive slut for a friend of mine."

Brenda laughed and said, "You are correct, I am not what you are looking for. I am not into that domination and submissive shit. I don't even want to have a relationship with another woman. I have all the relationship that I need with my husband but I sure do enjoy casual sex with a hot cunt every now and then."

Carmen shook her head and said, "I guess we will just have to try again tomorrow. We didn't find what we were looking for but we sure did have a lot of fun." Amanda agreed and thought to herself that Brenda's pussy was just as good as Carmen's but she thought better of saying that out loud.

Brenda said, "Wait a minute, I just thought of something. About six months ago I met this young lady that runs a book store down the street. Let's see now, Yes the name of the store is "Ladies Book Shop." It has everything to do with women from lesbians to sewing. The girl kept staring at me so I kind of seduced her. She locked the door and lapped up my horny cunt. She was very good at it and I went back a couple more times but she said that she loved me and followed me around like a puppy dog. Poor girl couldn't understand that all I wanted was the sex. Her name is Mary, she is extremely shy and eager to please. Sounds like she is just what you are looking for."

Brenda would not exchange numbers because of her husband but did take Amanda's number and expressed a desire to see them again. She laughed and said that as soon as she got the itch again, which wouldn't be long, she would call. She kissed them goodbye, wished them luck with their seduction of Mary, and said that she wanted to hear every detail.

Late the next afternoon Carmen and Amanda were on their way to the book store for the seduction of Mary. The bell on the door rang as they entered the quaint bookstore. Behind the counter was a 23 year old woman with light brown hair, brown eyes, small breasts, and a slim build. Carmen said, "You must be Mary, I have heard so much about you."

The wary woman meekly replied, "Yes my name is Mary Murphy. How did you know my name and how may I help you?"

A wicked smile crossed Carmen's beautiful face and she sexily stated, "There is this friend of ours named Brenda; I'm sure you remember her, she is a stunning redhead. Anyway, she spoke highly of your customer service skills and tells us that you really know how to satisfy a customer. I am looking forward to you servicing us."

Mary turned beet red at the lewd implications of the busty Latin girl and tried to conceal her arousal by stating, "Yes I remember Brenda very well she is a good customer and if I can help you find what you are looking for just ask. We have books on just about every subject that is of interest to women and the category's are in alphabetical order. If you need assistance please don't hesitate to call on me."

Amanda didn't like the awkwardness of the situation and said, "My but the store is lovely; it reminds me of something from the last century. Do you own the book store?

"Thank you, I am glad that you like it. Yes, my parents gave me the store before they went back to Ireland to live. They wanted me to go with them but I decided to stay here. I changed the stock but the store itself is still the same." They browsed the store before stopping at the lesbian section. There were three other women in the store.

They were alone in the aisle until an 18 year old blond entered the aisle. While looking through the books Carmen found an interesting title and showed it to Amanda and the young blond who blushed when Carmen announced, "Look at the title of this book, (Creative Cunnilingus) damn, they even have books that teach you how to eat pussy! I think that I will buy it for my little cunt lapper although she can really make a pussy purr some pointers couldn't hurt. Amanda show our new friend how good you can eat pussy."

Amanda froze in place but when Carmen gave her a stern look she dropped to her knees and got lost under the stunned girl's skirt. Carmen put her arm around the 5'2" girl with 34 C tits, big blue eyes, slightly stocky but not fat, with the face of an angel and asked, "What's your name honey? Have you ever been with a woman before?"

"My name is Lucy and sort of."

"Sort of, what does that mean?"

"Well one time a friend from school played some of her parents porno tapes and we fingered each other. Another time she had another friend over and she joined us, it was hot."

"Just fingers? Then you never had a tongue in your pussy or tasted another girl? How does it feel to have an older woman lick your precious peach?

"Oh, yes, it feels wonderful but should we be doing this in public?" Carmen licked the girl's ear and chuckled when the girl moaned in ecstasy. The seductive temptress squeezed Lucy's breasts and told her to enjoy and not to worry. She pointed out that the only people around were other horny women. Carmen called Mary over saying that she needer some help.

Mary was about to ask how she could be of assistance when she spotted Lucy fucking the older woman's face and gasped, "They should not be doing this in here. This is a place of business."

Carmen looked her in the eyes, put her hand's on Mary's shoulders, and kissed her full on the lips. The girl kissed back passionately and sucked on Carmen's probing tongue. Carmen could feel the girl yield in sweet surrender and told Mary to go lock the door and hurry back. The lusty Latin removed Lucy's top and skirt and said that she wanted to see her bitch's tongue do it's magic on her young cunt. Carmen smiled lustily when she watched Amanda's long tongue slip in and out of Lucy's bald, dripping, and steaming young pussy.

Mary returned and was visibly aroused as she gazed at the older woman feasting on the young girl. Carmen ordered Mary to disrobe and slipped out of her own clothes. Carmen pulled Mary to her breasts and told her to suck them. Mary eagerly nursed on the huge tits as Carmen hand fed them to her hungry mouth. Then Mary was pushed to her knees and did not hesitate. She attacked the wet pussy like a lion on a lamb. As Mary feverishly devoured her steaming cunt Carmen looked over at her lover tongue fucking the young blond and pulled Mary's face tight to her fuming cunt and cried out, "Yeah baby, suck it hard, you are every bit as good as Brenda said you are. Drain all my cum out and drink it all, yes, suck, suck, suck, yessssss!"

As she regained her composure after a fantastic orgasm Carmen noticed a heavy-set Mexican woman in her mid forties with her skirt up and three fingers working her hairy pussy as she stared transfixed at the lewd display of wanton lesbian sex. Carmen ordered Mary and Amanda to give the Mexican woman the best sex of her life. The seductress walked over to Lucy and fingered her sweet little love box. Carmen exclaimed, "I just love your little bald pussy. I want to taste it but first let me introduce you to the joys of eating pussy. Do you like my big hairy Latin cunt? Get on your knees and eat my caramel candy. You are going to love it sweet thing, trust me."

Lucy got to her knees and stared at he hot, meaty, hunk of womanhood just inches from her lovely face. Lucy's face flushed with desire to consume the fuming pussy. As she breathed in the musky aroma of the turned-on womanhood she knew that she was about to do something that she had fantasized about but didn't think that she would ever really do. She could feel her own juices flowing as she surrendered to the overwhelming temptation to devour the spicy girl's scrumptious slit. She felt electricity as her lips meet Carmen's pussy lips. The moist meat felt and tasted fantastic. She licked and sucked with fervor then wrapped her tongue around the ringed clit. She licked and nibbled on the clit until she could feel Carmen tremble and quake. Both girls were lost in sublime rapture when Lucy licked every last drop of girl-cum out of Carmen's exploding volcano.

Carmen glanced over to see Mary gobbling up the Mexican woman's sopping cunt while Amanda sat on the woman's face and fucked her mouth vigorously.

After the orgy the women dressed and as the Mexican woman went out the door she said, "I will be a regular customer here from now on, thank you very much for the most exciting day of my life." Carmen gave Mary and Lucy Amanda's address and commanded them both to be there at 8pm the next night.

After they got to Amanda's place they relaxed with a couple of beers and Carmen announced, "Josie will join the little party tomorrow night and if she likes Mary then I will give Mary to Josie for her birthday next month. I like Lucy and she will be my bitch!"

"What? I thought I was your bitch. How could you do this to me? Are you going to just move on to the next one and toss me aside?"

"Oh stop it Amanda; you are my number one bitch and that is not going to change. I might even move in with you. Don't fret honey you will have to learn to share me but the up-side is I will be sharing you. We will play around but we will do it together. Just think about it; your long tongue will be in a sling from eating so much pussy! Who knows, I just might build a stable of pussy licking fillies and open a lesbian cat-house!" As they drifted off to sleep together for the first time Amanda was glad that her lover called her mom to tell her that she was spending the night but the older woman was concerned about all of the wild things Carmen had planned. She thought that it would be just Carmen and her but she would do what ever her lover wanted. She laughed to herself as she visioned her tongue in a sling.

THE END

12