Carmen's Slut Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Carmen teaches her son's friends.
1.3k words
4.04
158.3k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 06/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello slut fans. It's Carmen again. Thanks for all of your nice responses and emails.

Last weekend my kids went camping with my parents leaving me home alone. Unfortunately Rene was off visiting family so I was left without my regular fucks. I decided to go out and see if I could rustle up a gangbang so I went down to the local bar. It was still early in the evening but the place was dead for a Saturday. I gave two guys blowjobs in the bathroom but didn't get fucked. I tried the strip club but it was dead too so I went back home. I have plenty of toys to get myself off with. Plus a great imagination!

Lucky me. As I was walking up the driveway a couple of my son's friends pulled in looking for Ryan. I told them he was gone for the weekend but asked them to stay and have a beer with me. I don't think they know that I fuck my son but they do know that I'm a pretty cool mom.

They accepted and I got excited. The night wouldn't be a waste after all.

I got them beers and poured myself a drink. The tall blonde kid I knew was named Danny but I couldn't remember the dark haired kid's name. He said it was Sean. Sean was a little short but not bad looking. Danny is a very handsome kid and built like my son. Tall, well muscled.

I point-blank asked them if they'd like to fuck and both said "hell yes!" I pulled off my t-shirt and slipped off my shorts. Both kids were just sitting there so I had Sean lay back on the couch and I sat my wet pussy right down on his face.

"Come on baby, suck my nasty cunt," I told him. "Danny, bring your cock over here for me to suck."

Danny slipped off his pants and stood next to me so I could suck his dick. Sean was licking at my pussy but not doing a very good job so I started rotating my ass on his face. "Come on, stick that tongue up inside. Suck on my clit." He needs a lesson.

I climbed off his face and laid down on the floor.

"Do you know how to eat cunt?" I asked Danny.

Neither of them had ever eaten a girl before. Jesus, I hoped they could at least fuck. Danny got between my legs and started fucking me as Sean took off his cloths. I asked Sean for a pillow to go under my neck and with my head tilted back he stuck his dick down my throat and gave me a pretty good face fuck. When I'm horny you can stick pretty much anything in any of my holes. It didn't take long for him to shoot a load of sperm down my throat.

Danny was pumping away nicely at my pussy but I wanted to taste more cum so I asked him to fuck my mouth while Sean has another try at eating me. I told Sean to pump his fingers in and out of my pussy while he sucks on my clit. That felt better. Now we were getting somewhere. Danny took his place at my head and started fucking my mouth with his pussy soaked dick. Mmmmmm. Much better.

Danny didn't last long either. In just a minute he was squirting down my throat. I remember thinking "God, I hope it's true what they say about young men."

"Let's try something different," I said.

I went to the bedroom and brought out 1 of my big dildo's. I think it scared the boys a bit but I informed them that it was for me. "Now get those cocks hard again while I give you a show."

I laid back down on the floor, pulled my knees up to my chest and jammed the big dildo into my cunt. I stroked it in really hard a few times, pulled it out and licked it off, then jammed it up my ass. The boys eyes got big...and their dicks got hard.

"When I say 'FUCK ME', I mean FUCK ME. I want your cocks hard, I want them deep, and I want them in both holes. Come on now. Let's see what you can do. Danny, lay on the floor. You fuck my snatch."

Danny laid down and I squatted down on his hard cock. I rocked back and forth a few times then stood up and squatted on his face. I rubbed my pussy all over his face and then I knelt back down on his dick. "Just wanted a little flavor while I kiss you," I said.

"Sean, now fuck my ass."

Sean got behind me and did as he was told. He shoved his dick all the way up my ass. I loved it. Thinking back, I hope he doesn't try that with his teenage girly friends. It might get him slapped.

I was working my cunt on Danny's cock as Sean fucked my ass quite nicely. This is what I live for. To get fucked hard and plenty. I bent down close so I could smell and taste the pussy juice that I had smeared on Danny's face. Sean was really pumping away at my ass. I didn't want him to come too quick so I stopped. Sean pulled out and I turned over and slid Danny's dick in my ass. I sucked Sean's dick a little then let him fuck my loose pussy. He was sort of flailing away but it felt good. I laid back against Danny and lifted my legs up high.

"Sean, slip your dick in my ass along with Danny Boy's."

Sean pulled out of my pussy and I spread my ass as wide as I could. Sean positioned his cock right above Danny's and started forcing it in. The head was tough to get past my sphincter but once it went in Sean was pushing so hard that he went in to the hilt.

"Whoa!" That took my breath away. Sean stopped but I egged him on. "Keep going. Fuck me. Fuck me."

It didn't take long with the extra friction and I could tell both boys were ready to cum again. Sean was ready first. He wanted to pull out but I made him pump his yummy sperm in my ass. When he pulled out I sucked off his deflating cock. I got on my hands and knees and said to Danny, "Come on, give me your load too."

Danny got behind me and drove is cock back up my ass and fucked me really hard for another minute before he shot a bid load. I sucked off his greasy cock and then decided to give them one more show.

Both boys sat on the couch. I got right in front of them and bent over with my puckered ass right in their faces. I reached back and hooked my fingers in my ass and spread it really wide to allow the cum to start leaking out. As it coated my fingers I would lick my fingers off. With one hand holding my ass cheeks apart I slipped 3 fingers in my ass and pumped more juices out then licked my fingers clean.

"Anyone want a taste?" They shook their heads no. I knew they wouldn't but it was fun to tease them.

"Then it's time to go boys. You don't tell anyone about this. Hear?"

Both said yes and got dressed. As they were walking out the door I heard Danny say, "Sean, that lady is a fucking slut."

I went to bed, shoved the dildo back up my ass and fisted my cunt to until I was satisfied.

Yes I am a slut!!

Love, Carmen