Carnal Cruise Ch. 2

Story Info
Trip to Grand Cayman proves arousing to Chloe.
3.3k words
4.12
54.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ksee1971
Ksee1971
22 Followers

Chapter 2: Sex in Hell

Day two had been a total loss for Chloe. The drinking and a slight touch of sea sickness the first night conspired to keep her bed ridden. She awoke at 8 o'clock in the morning of the third day of the cruise, sleeping through the entire first day and night at sea. Chloe would've been pissed off, she was sun worshipper of old, but the wet cement like state of her body abated the anger.

She tried to get up and pay Janet and Kevin a visit but nausea fought her tooth and nail. Before heading back to bed, a hour after waking up, she discovered a note on the floor by her cabin door.

It was from Janet and Kevin. Excited the welled inside her only magnified her ill feelings, so she read the note reclined in bed. The words were perfect and served to reduce her fears of "last night was a mistake."

Instead it was simple and direct, ' Chloe, Kevin and I want you to know what an amazing time we had the other night. From the moment we started talking in the club I knew there was something special about you. You proved my belief true. Kevin was sore the next morning, as was I. We missed you at breakfast and did knock for you. And we didn't see you at all during the first day at sea. We thought you may be feeling the effects of the previous night as well. So we are off. Our day in Grand Cayman means we will be way most of the time in port. We hope to see you that night. Love J &K.'

Chloe let out a sigh of relief and pain. Relieved that they felt the way she did and pain that she slept the entire day away and never got to see them.

The image of Kevin lingering over her as his fat member dripping "the warmth" as she called it over her breasts and stomach made her tingle. Janet's uninhibited sharing of her man and introducing Chloe to soft pleasures of another woman's mouth and tongue changed the timid blonde into something like she never expected.

Chloe for the first time felt that those deep, sexual desires, wants and yearnings could be tapped, realized and acted upon. And the cruise was the vehicle to live those dreams.

Chloe remembered little about the end of the evening or how she even made it back to her cabin. She wanted to go an knock at Janet and Kevin's cabin, but a spinning head made it difficult for Chloe to articulate her feelings and appreciation for the night. She did vow to stop by the cabin before the end of the day and see if the couple wanted to play again, maybe even that night.

But as morning became noon, Chloe Taylor wanted to make the most of her first day of shore excursions. She was finding it hard to motivate herself up from her cabin. Yesterday was lost at sea. But today she had Grand Cayman.

With her head pounding the basic elements of walking seemed difficult for Chloe to master. Slowly but surely she wandered around her room, collecting clothes, her and other items she'd need for a day on Grand Cayman. Straw sunhat, sunglasses and loose but revealing sundress completed the look. The day they left port she'd signed up for a mini-bus tour of the island and was glad the guided expedition required little more of her than getting on and off a bus. Checking her keycard and cruise card, Chloe wandered up the two levels to the tour departure lounge.

As her tour was called from the lounge, by the door of which she hovered, Chloe joined a small mass of people snaking their way down the passageways and stairs to the debarkation point. A small launch bobbed and lurched in the gorgeous turquoise sea. Just seeing the undulation of the small craft made Chloe nauseous. But if she did get some fresh air and dry land under her feet she worried the rest of the cruise would be spoiled. She quietly vowed to not drink in excess for the rest of the cruise.

Waiting for a few minutes in the bobbing boat, Chloe clenched her teeth and hoped for the best. Willing her stomach to stay intact.

A few minutes more and Chile's perseverance was rewarded by the roar of a motor and the lurch of the boat forward.

A short five minute ride into the harbor and Chloe began to feel better. The sight of the small harbor and dozens of cruise ships clamoring for a spot and the sidewalks along the port teeming with tourists, rejuvenated Chloe. The water shimmered a deep blue, fading to pale turquoise as the water grew shallow.

Smaller and larger shuttle boats roared around the harbor, old land craft and shallow bottomed skiffs made their way too and from the cruise ships.

She looked around her on the boat, filled mostly with older couples and southern rebel types. Very few, if any single men from what she could tell. But for a moment, recalling the first night at sea Chloe doubted if she was going to need much more sexual gratification for several days.

The small white and blue launch bumped the quay and attendants leapt on off making sure the small boat was secure. After a moment a gangway was dropped onto the gunwales and the occupants, on unsteady feet, filed off.

After being organized in a cattle like fashion Chloe split off from the que and found her tour bus parked on the sun drenched road shoulder.

She grasped her ticket tightly and shuffled along with the rest of the tour heading onto the bus. She could see just over the heads of the tourists ahead of her a sign being held by a pair of distinctly dark hands.

'Cayman Coast tour'

She checked her ticket again and made her way up the line. She now faced a tall, sinewy man. He smile flash of charm and his skin lustrous and dark as milk chocolate.

"Good morning pretty lady," he smiled, his voice a rich Caribbean accent.

Chloe became flush, " Morning."

He put a hand out to hers helping her up the step into the small bus. She smiled and sidestepped her way to the back.

Compared to the warm, humid air outside, the bus was cool and comfortable.

The man who helped he in was the driver, beside him a petite black woman with a matching and winning smile.

She expected the woman to narrate the tour, instead she was surprised when the driver donned the microphone and began narrating.

"Good morning to all you lovely ladies and dashing gentlemen. My name is Terrance and I, along with the lovely Elizabeth, will be showing the sights, sounds and tastes of our home, Grand Cayman."

Chloe settled in and quickly grew to like Terrance's smooth charming voice, full of life and expression. She chuckled at the driving on the "wrong" side of the road, small shops and tropical surroundings that made up Grand Cayman.

As the late morning sun bathed Chloe's face in a constant soothing warmth, she felt comfortable, relaxed and the first time no ill effects of the hangover. She marveled at the exotic broad leaf plants and bending palm trees arching over the sun bleached roadways and tiny house on the island.

Terrance continued the tour, making corny jokes and colorful tales of Grand Cayman's history. The small bus would pull along the roadside to give Terrance an opportunity to regale the riders with stories of his childhood on the largest of the Cayman Islands. Stops at the Governor's residence, facts about the unarmed Cayman police force and a stop at the gorgeous 7 Mile beach eased Chloe into a vacation bliss.

At first Chloe didn't think much of it the glancing eyes of Terrance around the cabin in the rearview mirror. But as each mile passed she noticed he dark brown eyes seemed to linger on her longer and longer. Shyly she would look away, glancing occasionally to see if he was still looking. Invariably he was. And this sent a thrill through Chloe. She loved the look men gave her. The dueling glances thrilled Chloe to the point where she just stared, smiled and once-very carefully- licked her lips while Terrance watched. This level of distraction almost caused him to drive of the sand lined road.

A stop at a turtle farm and Chloe stayed close by Terrance as he explained the history and delicacies of the turtle, much to shrieking dismay of the tourists. Chloe however stayed just far enough away to keep that sense of aloofness about her. Sure she would bend over the shallow cement tank's opposite him and let him catch a glance of her sumptuous, deep cleavage. But just as quickly she would demurely turn away.

Was she being a tease? For sure. But she knew what she was doing, never going so far that she felt in danger, but just far enough to titillate. And on a bus full of tourists, Chloe felt just that sense of danger that thrilled her.

Getting back onto the bus Terrance reached out to help Chloe in. As she squeezed past her heavy breasts brushed tightly against Terrance causing him to smile and apologize.

"Pardon me good lady."

Walking up a step, her cleavage eye level to Terrance, Chloe turned back, " Don't apologize for something I did."

She winked before turning back and finding her seat.

In the seat by the window she watched Terrance circle the mini-bus picking up stragglers. He was polite, friendly but got everyone back onto the bus. Occasionally he would turn back and look at Chloe watching him from the window.

She savored the way he moved, tall and athletic, with long wiry arms and delicate fingers. As he turned away his high, firm muscular ass readily apparent through his khaki pants.

"Yummy." Chloe mumbled.

"Ladies and gentlemen how do you feel about going to Hell?" Terrance said to the laughs of the tourists.

Slowly Chloe nodded in the affirmative.

Hell is a series of jagged volcanic rocks tucked behind a tacky tourist traps and small homes, amidst mangroves and palm tree. And when Chloe pulled up she was less than impressed.

Off they trundled again, weaving through the tourist snares of " I've Been To Hell and Back" T-shirts and expensive Hell shot glasses.

Once setting eyes on the pumice gray rocks that pointed angrily up from the ground Chloe achieved a modicum of impress, but just a little. 35mm cameras clicked and digital cameras silently snapped shots of the small rock formation formed when magma cooled as it bubbled to the surface of the Caribbean sea. Chloe played with her sunglasses and paced around looking at the small black birds hopping from rock to jagged rock. From behind she felt a presence and slowly looked back to see Terrance smiling.

"Aren't you enjoying Hell?"

"It's not quite what I expected. I expected something..."

"What?" Terrance asked looking down at the shorter woman standing inches away from him.

"Well I expected something much bigger. Larger." She said slowly, languidly looking him over. "I see," he smiled back," Well its not always the size of something that make it worth appreciating."

"Hmm I guess so." Chloe said, looking back to the rocks.

Then she turned back, " So do you think its not the size of the attraction that makes it worthwhile, in your case is that your experience?"

He smirked and rested an elbow on the railing overlooking the cluster of rocks.

"Well pretty lady you have not seen all the sights Grand Cayman has to offer."

"Is that right?" Chloe replied raising an eyebrow quizzically.

"We may be a small island nation you'd be surprised about the size of some things."

Without hesitation Chloe took the opportunity to look him over and lay down the gauntlet, " All talk...I bet you say that to all the tourists."

"Not all."

Crossing her arms and putting on a stern look, Chloe said, " Well then...let's see what you got."

Terrance laughed, head rearing back, thinking Chloe was joking. When he stopped laughing Terrance found Chloe still looking him over.

"You aren't serious...are you?"

She silently nodded a naughty glint in her eye, sunglasses on the bridge of her nose.

"When it comes to size...I am very, very serious."

Carlo Belladonna watched the sun glint off the sharp edge rocks of Hell. He'd never been on a cruise, never mind out of the country, so when the opportunity came up to cruise the Caribbean on a discount fare he took it. The 45-year-old electrician was twice divorced and hoped the cruise would provide ample opportunity for meeting women.

The afternoon bus tour of the island was what Carlo was really looking forward to, that and a chance to visit the cruise ship's topless sunbathing section.

The turtle beach was interesting and Hell was anticlimactic, so out of boredom Carlo wandered back toward the bus hoping to get a better seat in the climate controlled comfort.

Pulling his baseball cap down shielding his eyes from the tropical sun, Carlo found the door to the bus partially open. Not seeing Terrance anywhere Carlo figured he gently pull the door open wider and slip inside the bus for a 20 minute nap until the rest of tour reboarded.

Quietly yanking on the door, Carlo noticed the sun shades on the tall windows were drawn. He paused when he heard a sound, talking from inside the bus.

Carlo slowly nudged his head in through the partially open bifold door. He looked right to see two people sitting on the back bench of the bus. It was Terrance and the "stacked knockout" who'd been on the tour with them. While inexperienced with women the 40-something man knew what her body was doing.

Her legs were slightly parted allowing him a shaded view up her skirt. Her legs, while short, were shapely and tanned, glistened with sweat and suntan oil. Breasts were full, their girth and weight stretching the silken fabric tight across her chest.

"Now what were you saying about size..Terrance?" Chloe asked, hand slowly massaging his forearm.

"Well miss, I wanted to show you some of the beauties of the island that don't appear on a tourist map." Terrance tried to say seductively, but all it got from Chloe was a stifled chuckle.

"Listen Terrance is that your best line? I mean that may work on some tourists from 'East-Nose Bleed', but hon..I am from Boston. So..." she whispered, hand moving up his pant leg to his inner thigh, "let's get down to business handsome..we got 10 minutes before they come back or looking for you. Are you gonna show me your cock or what?"

Terrance's eyes narrowed in a look of mock disgust. Lasting but a moment, even Chloe wasn't sure how he'd react. And watching from 10 feet away, Carlo.

Saying nothing Terrance started to undo his belt tightly cinched around his 34 inch waist. Chloe moved back, placing herself in the corner pulling one leg up onto the bench seat.

"When I was a teen I got a reputation as being...different than other guys." smirked Terrance.

"Is that right?" Chloe ran her pinkie along her bottom lip.

"Yes," Terrance said, "why don't you find out for yourself."

With that Terrance pulled down his khaki's and undershort's.

Chloe's eyes were drawn down and she let out a small whimper.

"Hmmm, well I see that you weren't prone to embellish you talent."

Gloating he sat back, leaning towards her, to let his thick, limp cock flop to aside. Uncircumcised, Terrance's cock was dark brown with no visible head. Just a long thick membrane of skin stretched over each flaccid inch.

"Well pretty lady, how about you let Terrance see those magnificent tits of yours?"

Chloe nodded as she pulled on the straps of her sundress. The thin pieces of fabric, taught under the heavy weight of her breasts, were slipped aside by Chloe to reveal her breasts to the eager Terrance.

Down past her shoulders she pulled the top of her dress so it now bunched in a ring around her hips.

Terrance reached out to cup her breasts, slowly massaging them, "Amazing!"

As he gruffly palmed Chloe's tits, she reached down and slipped her hand under the heft of his hardening cock, "Amazing."

Silently, Terrance leaned forward and flicked his tongue across one of her erect nipples. But Chloe was impatient. Placing both hands squarely on the crown of Terrance's head, she pushed him down to her parted thighs.

"Eat me out...you fucking cock!"

Terrance heated breathing bathed Chloe's damp pubic mound. Chloe could only groan, as Terrance experienced tongue parted Chloe's sexual lips. Terrance licked Chloe's erect clit, sucking, licking, again and again. He kissed and sucked in the large nub of flesh, causing Chloe to scream, hips grinding into his face.

Chloe grabbed at Terrance's head to press his tongue and lips into her dripping pussy. Pressed against Chloe's lips, fleshy silken folds opened, Terrances tongue expertly dipped inside her tight warm tunnel coming out with a thick hot pearl of juice. Terrance greedily licked up at Chloe's pussy, back up to her clit. Chloe stifled yet another scream. Minutes more he tortured her with his tongue.

As his lips worked on her, Terrance's hands vigorously pumped his long cock into an erect state which even he had never felt before. He felt thicker, longer and more hard than he ever had before. Terrance's cock hung heavy from its roots and large dark balls. Chloe's fingers curled around Terrance's girth, as she played gently with his nearly 10 inch cock. The foreskin of his black rod thrust up and down as Chloe jerked his cock with her hand. Suddenly a bulb-shaped purple brown cock head rose from its fleshy sheath. It turned up and stiffened to the point where Terrance could only moan with the ache of his balls filling with heavy loads of cum.

Terrance's cock disappeared into her mouth. She pressed it deep against the back of her throat. The length and thickness caused her to gag momentarily. Chloe let her tongue roll around his shaft as she regained control over his thick brown tool.

Kneading his balls while licking the underside of his cock. Precum oozed from the tip of the wide cock and Terrance began to groan. Chloe head bobbed up and down and her mouth slurped and gulped him in.

Terrance's assistant, Elizabeth, didn't think much of his absence for the 20 minutes it took to show people around the Hellish attraction. He often went back to the bus or snack bars and souvenir shops to organize freebie's or special drinks. But missing from the group the entire time Terrance was that "Big boobed blonde," Elizabeth said.

Another tour assistant wouldn't care much by the driver's absence, but Elizabeth was different. She was Terrance's wife.

Walking under the archway to the Hell parking lot Elizabeth scanned the lot for her husband and the blonde. Instead of finding them all she found was this wide rear-end of a man stuck in the door to her bus.

With urgent strides Elizabeth walked from the attraction to the bus. Across the gravel paved parking lot in seconds, Elizabeth shouted at the man.

"What do you thin you are doing!"

Surprised with all his attention on the lascivious exposition Carlo fell backwards out of the doorway to the dirt.

Elizabeth lunged forward, pulling open the door violently charging inside bus. She stood centered in the narrow isle to see Terrance standing over Chloe, shoving his cock into her mouth as she laid across the rear bench seat. In a muffle voice, mouth full of Terrance, Chloe said, "Oh shit!"

Ksee1971
Ksee1971
22 Followers