Carnal Knowledge Ch. 02

Story Info
Angela & Father Matthew are interrupted - in a good way.
2.9k words
4.62
136.1k
30

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Qadira
Qadira
51 Followers

It has been nearly two weeks since I have seen Father Matthew, and felt him inside me. I am longing for his sensual touch and knowing hands. Every night, as I pleasure myself, I think of him exploring my body and bringing me to God. My imagination goes wild as I ponder the possibilities that I would love to explore. He has been away on a retreat and I have been restricted to my fantasies.

But, he returned to the school today. I am sitting in his classroom, in a desk near the back, waiting for the bell to ring. As I wait, I look around at the other girls. If only they knew what I have with Father Matthew. The thought of their shock at finding out makes my clit begin to throb. I imagine myself impaling myself on his cock, while the entire class watches on. Maybe one of the other girls would join in and...

My daydreams are interrupted by the bell and Father Matthew striding into the room. As he takes a seat at his desk I see him glance in my direction. There it is...the slight smile of a shared secret. My heart races and my clit pulsates.

Father Matthew clears his throat, and says, "We will be reviewing the French Revolution this afternoon. Please open your text books to page 495."

I am in agony the entire class. I sit with my leg crossed, squeezing my thighs together in hopes of relieving the longing between my legs. Again, my mind wanders and the fantasies begin. Father Matthew is thrusting his cock into me as I am splayed out across his desk. He is sucking my nipples as he pounds into me over and over. I have my fingers in his hair and am yelling out wildly.

Suddenly, I orgasm, just a small one, and my body shakes. I look up, my cheeks flushing. Quietly I turn in my chair and reach for my sweater in my bag. "Brrr..." I say to the girl sitting behind me. "It's cold in here." In reality I am feverish, but I slip the sweater on. I pray she didn't recognize my orgasm for what it was.

The lecture drags on. All I can wait for is the bell to ring so I can talk with Father Matthew. Finally, as the clock reaches two, the bell sounds and the girls around me are busy packing their things away.

"Angela, will you please stay after class?" Father Matthew asks, speaking over the din of gossiping girls. "I need to speak with you about your last exam."

I nod slightly and slowly pack my books into my pack. The other girls are filing out of the room as I approach Father Matthew's desk. When the last girl leaves, he looks up at me and smiles softly. "I have missed you, Angela," he says. My heart skips a beat.

"Me too, Father."

Father Matthew glances at the door, making sure no one is listening to our conversation. "Shall I come to see you tonight?" he asks.

"I would like that very much, Father."

"Then I will see you after lights-out."

I smile softly and nod. Leaving the room, my heart is galloping. My desire is strong and I don't know if I can wait for tonight. But, I force myself to pass by the bathroom and not stop to pleasure myself. It will be all the more sweet tonight if I wait.

*****

I am brushing my long red hair in front of the mirror in my dorm room. It is nearly ten o'clock and I hear the five minute warning from Sister Anne. I finish the last stroke and carefully put my comb away. Looking in the mirror I can see my cheeks are flushed softly and my lips are red. My nightgown is long and white and nearly see-through. Already my nipples are hard with arousal.

I turn the light off in my room, then move the bed. I slip beneath the covers, awaiting the soft knock on the door. I hear Sister Anne call lights-out and I see the hall light glowing beneath my door dim.

My heart is pounding in my ears. It's been nearly ten minutes.

And then I hear it. Three soft taps on the door.

Father Matthew turns the knob and quietly pushes the door in. I watch his dark silhouette move toward me. "Good evening, Angela," he whispers.

"Hello, Father."

He sits on the edge of my bed and I sit up. I reach over and turn on the lamp at my bedside. Father doesn't have his collar and cassock on, only a soft white t-shirt and trousers. I can see his strong chest muscles flex as he reaches up toward my face. Softly, he brushes his fingers along my cheek and across my lips. I kiss them softly. His eyes are on mine intently as he leans forward to kiss me. His lips are strong and his tongue gently parts my lips and probes into my mouth. I meet his tongue with mine. As we kiss, I feel his hand on my breast, squeezing gently. I am leaning toward him, moving my hands across his chest and stomach. I reach under his shirt and begin to pull it off. We break our kiss as the shirt passes over his head and drops to the floor. He is tugging at my night gown and I giggle quietly. Kneeling up on the bed, I reach down and pull my nightgown up over my head. My breasts stand out, my nipples hard in the chilly air. Father Matthew reaches out and takes my breasts in his hands, kneading them as he leans in to kiss me again.

I begin to undo his belt and pants. I reach beneath the waist band of his shorts and find his rigid cock. I begin to pump it slowly up and down. Father Matthew's hands are wandering now. They are moving down my stomach to my pubic hair, which he begins to stroke softly. I move my knees further apart on the bed, allowing him access to my clit. I am so wet and longing for him to touch me, to slip a finger inside me. He must feel my body's need and he begins to circle my clit with his finger, slowly at first, then more quickly. I am stroking his cock and my rhythm also increases. Then his finger is inside me, probing deeply. "Oh, yes," I whisper, my hips thrusting into his hand.

I pull at the waist of his pants, trying to fully expose his cock. He slowly slips his finger out of my pussy and I whimper in protest. Smiling, he shifts his weight and pulls his trouser and shorts off. He kicks them away, sitting on the edge of the bed. His cock is standing proud and all I want is to feel it inside me. I move forward and straddle his lap. He holds his throbbing cock in his hand, guiding it to my opening. I lower myself onto his cock, tucking my feet around behind his back on the bed. He takes handfuls of my ass and pulls my hips into him, roughly pulling me into a kiss. I begin to rock my hips back and forth, grinding myself on his rigid cock. My clit is hitting the base of his penis and lower abdomen, and I am in heaven. He is slamming his hips forward in time to my rocking and I can feel his cock hitting me deep inside. He breaks the kiss as our pace quickens. I can see the sweat on his forehead and feel it on his back. He grunts quietly and I feel him ready for orgasm. I reach down and begin fingering my clit so we can cum together. With one more thrust, we cum, shuddering violently. Father Matthew's cum is spurting hot inside me as I grind a few more times.

Father Matthew pulls me into him, holding me gently as our breathing slows. I can still feel him inside me. "Can we stay like this until you are ready again, Father?" I ask in a whisper.

"Yes," he answers. "It won't take long," he adds with a naughty grin.

And he is right. Soon I can feel him becoming hard again inside me. He is kissing me and stroking my back softly and I am running my fingernails over his ass.

Suddenly we hear the door open softly. I gasp and turn to look.

"Angela, I was just wondering...." She stops and stares, mouth open slightly. "I, um...oh God." Her face is flushed and she seems to be rooted to the spot.

"It's alright, Rebecca," Father Matthew says quietly. "Come in. Close the door."

Rebecca blinks. She steps further into my room, then turns to close the door. Turning back, she stammers, "I was, I mean I though I heard, I wasn't trying to, I mean...I thought I heard noises." She moves closer to us. "I thought you were by yourself and I thought...", she paused, swallowing. "I thought I might be able to join you."

Looking first at Father Matthew, who nods, I look back at Rebecca and say, "Of course you can." I reach out my hand and she moves forward to take it. I pull her into us and kiss her softly. She reaches out a tentative hand and places it on my breast.

Her bedroom is next to mine and I am not surprised that she heard our commotion through the thin wall. She is also in Father Matthew's history class and I have been admiring her for several months. She is only a few weeks older than my 18 years and she has a beautiful soft body. Her luscious black curls have always tempted me, and her pouting pink lips have called out my names in a few of my night-time dreams.

Breaking the kiss, she says, "I have always had fantasies about you. I've always wanted to touch you." She pauses and looks to Father Matthew. "But I never imagined a priest." She smiles. "Two for the price of one."

I am still impaled upon Father Matthew and I can feel his cock hard and hot inside me. I take Rebecca's hand and place it at the base of his penis. Her eyes widen as I pull myself up and his cock is left in her hand. My juices are shiny on his shaft and I can see bits of his cum glistening on the tip. I lean down and take his cock in my mouth, tasting myself there. As I begin to suck, Rebecca moves her hand up and down. We play with his cock for a while, but stopping before he nears orgasm again.

I sit back on the bed and Rebecca moves toward me. As we begin kissing, I can see Father Matthew moving in behind Rebecca. She moans softly and I can imagine him playing with her pussy over her panties. I reach forward for one of her breasts, but am impeded by the thick fabric of her pajamas. She responds by whipping them off and throwing them to the side. Next she takes off her panties and flips them away. I take a large, soft breast into my hand and begin to massage it. I can't believe how turned on I am with her. My juices are dripping between my legs and my clit is longing to be touched. We lay back and I spread my knees to allow her pussy to touch mine. Father Matthew is kneeling over us, watching, his cock in his hand.

Rebecca's hands are moving over my hip, and toward my pussy. I feel a warm finger slip between my folds as she probes my clit. She finds the spot and caresses it gently.

"You've done this before," I whisper.

"Mmm-hmm," she confirms, pressing harder. My hips thrust forward into her hand. I feel her finger inside me, probing deeply. And suddenly I cum, shuddering violently, my pussy squeezing her finger tightly. She pulls her finger out and brings it to my lips. I take her finger into my mouth and lick my juices from it.

I want to return the pleasure but I'm not sure how. I look to Father Matthew. Without a word, he sits me up and lays Rebecca on her back. He pulls her legs open and I can see her slit glistening before me. "Move forward," Father Matthew says, gently guiding me toward Rebecca. I lay over her and begin to kiss her gently on the mouth, my hands beginning to explore her body. I can feel her nipples, hard as small marbles, pressing into my chest. Her stomach is flat and soft, her hips curved and flawless. I move my kisses down, wandering toward her nipples. I pause here as Father Matthew gives me encouragement. "Take them into your mouth and suckle," he says. I do just that and Rebecca moans softly in pleasure.

I continue my way down her body, at last coming to her pussy. Again, I pause. Father Matthew takes my hand and guides it between her legs. He shows me where her clit it and helps me to circle it slowly. "Slip your tongue over her clit," he instructs quietly, his hand stroking his cock as he watches. I move my head forward the flick my tongue over Rebecca's clit. She whimpers softly. I can taste her, salty and warm. I press my tongue harder, adding my lips to the kiss. My tongue moves over and around her clit, fast then slow. My fingers are exploring her slit, finding her place of wetness.

"Slide a finger inside her pussy," Father Matthew whispers.

I slip a finger into the hot opening. Her pussy is large and warm. The soft fluidity slides over my finger as I thrust it in further. "She's so open," I murmur.

"Put another finger in," Rebecca pleads. "Please! I can take more!"

I look to Father Matthew, who nods in encouragement. He is stroking himself faster now as he watches me pleasure Rebecca. Turning my attention back to her pussy, I lean forward and pull her clit into my mouth. I move a second finger into position and slide in gently inside her. Seeming to want more, I insert a third finger. Then a fourth. I can't believe she is so wide. She is rocking her hips gently.

"Put your whole fist in," she cries quietly, opening her legs wider. Squeezing my thumb in as tightly to my hand as possible, I begin to force my entire hand through her opening. She is panting and moaning, her hands pinching her nipples. Suddenly my hand pops into her entirely. She gasps and opens her eyes to look down. She bites her bottom lip and reaches forward to touch my face. I begin to work my hand inside of her, sliding back and forth and turning it side to side.

Suddenly I feel Father Matthew behind me. He is fingering my clit, my wetness lubricating my entire pussy. I rock back on his hand, attempting to maintain my concentration on Rebecca's pussy. Then his cock is sliding along my slit, searching for my opening.

"Oh, Father," I moan.

"Fuck her, Father," Rebecca says quietly. "Slide your huge cock into her hot pussy!"

Father Matthew does just that. I feel the head of his cock enter me. Then his entire length is inside me, thrusting. His hand reaches around me and fingers my clit. I am so near explosion. I can imagine what we must look like... Father Matthew pounding my pussy while he watches me fisting Rebecca, who is watching Father Matthew fuck me.

I begin to suck Rebecca's clit again as I increase the rhythm of my fisting. I can feel the walls of her tunnel begin to contract. She is grunting and moaning. "Yes, yes, oh, yes. Right there Angela. Oh my god!! Ah, uh, uh, uh, uh!!!" Her hips lift from the bed and I pull her clit deep into my mouth, my fist as deep as I can thrust it. Father Matthew is thrusting deeply inside me and I am nearly ready to cum. I leave my fist inside Rebecca's pussy, allowing Father Matthew to slam his cock into me. His fingers are circling my clit wildly and I can feel him hot inside me.

"Yes, Father!" I cry out. "Harder!" He slams into my pussy, deeper and deeper. We are nearly there. "I'm cumming, Father!!!!! I'm cumming! Aaaaaahhhh!!!" My entire body convulses with the orgasm. I nearly pass out from the pleasure. I can feel Father Matthew's cock inside me tighten and begin to spurt forth his holy seed. He is grunting and grinding himself into me. At last, we relax and fall on top of each other, my head resting on Rebecca's stomach and Father Matthew sprawled across my back. His cock is still inside me. I love the feeling of it there, just lingering and still partially hard.

"That was incredible," I say quietly. Rebecca can only moan in response. Father Matthew kisses me softly on my neck.

Slowly we disentangle ourselves. I feel Father Matthew pull himself out of me and this sends another small shiver of pleasure through me. As I slide my fist out of Rebecca's gaping pussy, she moans in another violent orgasm. I lean over her and kiss her deeply on the mouth, my tongue probing to meet hers. I break away. "Thank you," she whispers.

Father Matthew dresses quietly as he watches Rebecca and I cuddle on the bed. I am cupping her breast and slowly stroking her hip. He leans forward and we kiss. He whispers in my ear, "I will see you again soon, Angela," then quietly he slips from the room.

Qadira
Qadira
51 Followers