Carol Meets The Spanking Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddbunnz
reddbunnz
304 Followers

"EAT PUSSY!" Joy yelled, and the contest began.

SLURP! SLURP! SLURP! SLURP!

Both girls were attacking the others love box with abandon. Although they were the best of friends, both knew that not only was a blowjob and spanking at stake, but so was bragging rights between the two. Linda was always boasting that she was the best oral sex machine in their class, and Carol knew that Linda had more experience. But, she did not want Linda bragging about bringing her off at school tomorrow. She just had to win.

Joy, on the other hand, knew that she probably had suckered Linda into a good spanking. She knew that even though Linda had won the bet with Ray, Debbie, and Bill earlier, Linda's pussy was wet from both her earlier stimulation and her love of spanking. Joy had noticed that Linda's pussy was much wetter than Carol's and was pretty sure that Carol would make Linda cum first.

After about five minutes of very sexy and proactive pussy licking, suddenly Linda began to scream with joy. She stopped licking Carol's pussy as she began her own very intense orgasm. She no longer cared about winning. She just wanted to cum.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Linda screamed. "Eat my fuckin' pussy, you lezzy whore!"

"We have a winner!" Joy exclaimed. "Debbie and Bill, come here and make me happy while I fluff Ray's cock, and while our pussy eating loser makes Carol cum, too. Carol, you can sit on her face if you want until she makes you cum."

Carol could not believe her uncle's girlfriend. She had never sat on another girl's face, the just the thought was making her hotter. She had to do it. With Linda's tongue probing her inner lips, she slowly began to sit up and forced her ass over Linda's nose. 'She will have to make me cum if she ever wants to breathe again!' Carol thought to herself. Suddenly, out of nowhere, she felt her insides erupt.

"OMG (Oh My God)!" Carol yelled. "This is fucking great! Lick that clit, you pussy eating bitch!"

And, that was just the beginning of a night of spanking good fun.

reddbunnz
reddbunnz
304 Followers
12