All Comments on 'Caroline Alone Ch. 02'

by MortonGrange

Sort by:
  • 160 Comments (Page 2)
IainmoreIainmoreabout 5 years ago
Hooked

I am hooked on this tale. I think it is because Caroline and Damien are such reprehensible characters and I want a bad ending for both of them. It is pity that Jack cant just give the anally retentive Damien a good kicking but that would get him jail time in UK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Burn baby burn

That bitch has to go down. She is all about herself, she still can't see how her selfish behaviour is effecting her kids, never mind her husband.

kiteareskitearesalmost 5 years ago
I've met cunts like him on the rugby pitch

And they whine like bitches when dragged into a ruck or get clotheslined by a poaching hooker.

He's a good man, yh a good man who tries to break up a marriage..you'd like him if you gave him a chance...what to breath?

Fuck that I would have cut the gas line too see his precious house go up like a bomb when the heating timer kicked in....

What a wonderful saga, I shall certainly read the rest.

NicealloverNicealloveralmost 5 years ago
Better development

I can’t believe what a stupid selfish bitch this wife is. She is so dumb you want to kill her!

ewray321ewray321almost 5 years ago
Jack

Finally growing some balls.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 5 years ago
the plan is coming in to view

not my kind of plan but it moving along nicely

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Better? Not Much

Yeah, Jack the worm is evolving and growing a bit of spine. But probably a case of too little too late. This story is just so marvelously bloody civilized. Oh, oxymoronic, I suppose. But to appease my redneck, wild West Texas upbringing, and probably my military training and experience too, I doubt anything short of actual blood on the ground, preferably Damien’s, will make this story more palatable to me. We shall see what comes.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Better

Much better chapter. I like the way he is playing with her mind. I want to see Damian totally desroyed.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago

Caroline earned her existence. She’s entirely self-centered, it’s always about how everyone else refused to see what she needs. Her children see her lack of focused attention, but can’t quite verbalize it, that’s why they prefer Jack. —- he listens to them. She also doesn’t understand that Jack knew, because he listened better than she thought. She is the one who doesn’t listen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent writing!

Notice how all the negative comments are about the characters? That is the true testament to MortonGrange's excellent writing!

I can understand why, if someone was expecting a power fantasy revenge tale, that they would be disappointed. Jack isn't a secret ex-military ninja spy, nor a super genius with the ability to select emotions at will. He is a realistic, flawed character, as is the rest of the cast.

The one I have the hardest time accepting is Caroline. She is very, very childish, and it is hard to believe that she would not have run into major problems before. How was she ever able to handle the responsibilities of marriage, motherhood, and career? If she was always this selfish, I am sure it must have come out earlier, and in a way that could not have been ignored.

But maybe something has happened to her? Maybe she is ill? I am looking forward to the rest of the story. Maybe there will be an explanation. I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mindless and pompous drivel!

One of the worst in long time. Well worth the 1* I awarded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Re: Sbrooks103x

Talk about taking the wind out of my sails so I'll just say this: now I know where the woman on this side of the pond learned all of those cliched excuses repeated

ad nauseam. It's hereditary, they got it from their ancestors when they came across in those boats. Not that those words aren't said in the real world as I've heard a number of them directed at me in years past. Nothing like calm, thought out responses to mess with their minds. We will just have to see if the cheaters figure out that their whole relationship is based on lies, quicksand if you will. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent writing and character development

Thank you for this engrossing tale.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Whew! Caroline's fit for the loony bin, but it does make for a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She's delusional and retarded, I wonder how is she still breathing

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

She is completely delusional. An idiot who will reap what she does.

She will lose it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Actually, in spite of all the grief 😳 Caroline has given her husband, he has been quite civil in his behavior. After she lost perception of reality, he got some revenge then correctly decided to follow his own dreams. Like an unexperienceed painter, Caroline has unknowingly painted herself into a corner.

johsunjohsunover 2 years ago

Wow, the wife, as she's been written, is more than a little delusional in continuing to think after all that's happened that she can get hubby to agree to her keeping her lover AND having a loving hubby. Heck, she was delusional in thinking that hubby'd accept it at all. It's an interesting situation to read about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

From here, we found that Dam(n) is a pompous manchild whom his emotion did not grow past 14 year old. Whining like a baby because he cant play rugby, feeling he was a god given thing to woman and entitled. I know a lot of this people and "friends" with them and sometimes I feel frustrated facing their pompous attitude, I feel like I want to grab a javeline and shove it to their asses and saying you are nothing special brat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That woman has issues . . .

Richie4110Richie4110over 2 years ago

Love it! Emotional charged and dramatically full

Thanks

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

Enjoyable story so far, the wife has more issues then the AARP magazine. The husband is playing hardball and its clear the lover is starting to show his true colors. Not sure whether this will lead to divorce or reconciliation but look forward to finding out as I read on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love women in general, I truly do, but a major problem they have is that most think their pussy is made of solid gold. Caroline is truly delusional especially to have the sheer gall to tell her estranged husband that she wants him back and she still will be squeezing Damien in as her lover. Jack's response is perfect, a cold contemptuous No.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

. You write extremely well.

I think you're somewhat missing the boat detailing a Jack is not carrying heartless bastard when it comes to his kids.

Early in the story he commented overnight again about how much he had to protect them now they're going without adequate food and potentially without shelter because as wise income really can't cover all the expenses.

I totally get it that he wants to get back at her but the way hes doing this makes him morally no better than her.

While she's an airhead he is a ruthless cold blooded bastard at heart. I find it hard to sympathize with his position at this point in the story.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

I wanted to add a Damian true isn'true is infantile individual. In his way hes absorbed as his girlfriend. She's unbelievable delusional both in terms of believing that Damon loves her and that she can get her husband back. The girl needs to understand that that ship has sailed gone over the horizon in torpedo and sunk.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Bupid stitch. Been funnier if he’d just said, great, I guess we have an open marriage. Looking forward to getting some strange myself.

Cracker270Cracker270about 2 years ago

FlynnTaggert nailed it. Nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great story, excellent prose, scenes marvelously planned out to draw the reader in no matter what. see all the nasty bitchy grams, twats cant stop reading what they denigrate and despise, thats some powerful writing. Rooting for hubby to win it all, divorce the deluded and entitled bitch but keep as maid/mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The conversations between husband and wife are absolutely absurd.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

Dave is the absolute asshole. Caroline is one thing. But Dave has two young kids, and he basically quit his job so that he no longer can provide for them, and eliminated his time with the kids except for two days a week. It would be one thing to quit his job ad go to school if he was childless, but his actions as a father are morally reprehensible and juvenile.

Unfortunately the author is so set on BTB endings that he cannot even comprehend the consequences of his MC's actions.

JayZipJayZipalmost 2 years ago

The email is genius.

I love this whole story. It's beautifully written. The second time thru I really appreciated Caroline's eventual return to sanity in the last chapter. In important ways she's the protagonist. An annoying, unlikeable, deeply flawed protagonist; but she's the one who (eventually) changes, finally learning to out others (her children) first. It's a riches to rags to rebirth story for her, and very sophisticated. I cpuld even feel good for her that she had met a decent dating prospect. A remarkable journey.

But the email! The email is genius.

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468almost 2 years ago

You have a real talent for writing a vile disgusting wife. She is putting her lover over her own children and husband. She sees it as she's doing nothing wrong. Lies, cheats, feeds her kids bare yet spends money on her lover, hurts and humiliated her husband. What a truly disgusting woman. She has no redeeming qualities at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Talk about a Martian Slut Ray superstar! This woman is so stupid it boggles the mind.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unfortunately, it's hard if not Impossible, to see how this can only finish in divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Recovery

He got balls and she is still delusional cheating slut

Other cheating partner still needs more crisping

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 1 year ago

The BITCH is delusional, selfish, narcissistic, and fucked up. Unfortunately, I understand jack's inability to divorce her. 5 stars, the Bear looks forward to the whore's destruction. Marriage is a compromise and a commitment. Good luck, Jack. And while you're at it, beat the living shit out of damien (small d). It will be worth it.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She is delusional

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, what a selfish, delusional bitch Caroline is proving herself to be!

I have to admit, I thought Jack's "plan" was passive-agressive and sorely lacking but it is really putting the screws to Caroline. However, she is too deep into the fog to care about the consequences of her actions deeper than how they're inconveniencing her pleasure time.

Jack's also lucky the selfish cow hasn't lashed out and unleashed the divorce court's hounds on him. She could completely destroy him if she did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"For the first time she began to consider that winning Jack over might be impossible unless there was a change in her relationship to Damien."

======> wow Caroline deserves to be alone. She only really loves herself. Quite an execrable bitch. She is truly delusional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She can't be, but certainly is, clueless. She still thinks she can have it her way. Narcissistic doesn't even come close.

Her husband is being a bit of a dick. He quits his job now making nothing. He DOES have a responsibility to help provide for his kids. It's not a matter of helping. It a point of responsibility to his kids.

He's quite right though-She created her present corcumstances.as for her divorcing him? Well, why not. She'll get some increased financial assistance and her circumstances will otherwise remain unchanged. And, Dam, easy to see He's a closet control freak who'll move quickly to cut her kids out of the equation.

Altogether a truly blindingly self absorbed woman. One He is well she'd of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What bitch of a wife if real people are like this then there would be allot.more divorce. None of this is on the hubby yeah he can send money but why she was spending all of hers on what evere while he supported the family. Not a way a marriage works with partners working they both contribute

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

good thoughts of a self-centered dunmb bitch but at least 1 page too long just like part 1.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 1 year ago

I'm not a btb type, but if ever it is warranted, this cheater should be first in line.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

OMG. I am filled with dread that the cuck will take her back. Why else would he not divorce her? How can he after telling the whole World she cuckolds him? And, I have lost all respect for his wife. What an ignorant, selfish slut she is! She deserves to lose everything. Femdom agitprop goes against Nature.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Husband certainly has a plan to wake up the self-centered woman he married. The fact her lover is losing interest in her is beginning to show it's ugly head.

Thus, the need for her to make it fit her need to be the object of everyone's attention. Now the children are suffering and their mother has left the kids to the father to raise in a loving home. We'll see!!!

deependerdeepender9 months ago

Whatever the word is that describes three times beyond entitled, this female is it. Femdom, but interestingly enough, not quite agitprop.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Mate, your obviously very talented.

But please find a way to inject some wit in this short fiction. A short memorable phrase or two should it

Your words feel too real.

Excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Terrific! Puzzled by the remark below. This is full of understated wit--the best kind. Please write more.

Madeira1076Madeira10767 months ago

Nice job! Much better flowing dialog.

Story is hopping, thanks!

oldtwitoldtwit6 months ago

Well you have kept this at the same mental level, it's all about thoughts, right or wrong, but might make some think….

I feel that her line of thought is too simplistic, you needed to give her a bit more credit to see where it would take her.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Painful consequences. Damien and Caroline are a bit narcissistic and self centered. Now as a single mother she realizes that there is no other bread winner and no 'me time'. Harsh but it was illustrated a lot on the 'Jerry Springer Show, and Maury Povich Show'.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Kinda reminded me of my ex-wife. She thought she could have it all, because she deserved it.

She blamed me endlessly when her choices failed. (Self-entitled, superior, self-centered)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sort of wondering if there are really such delusional women in the world and if any of them are still married.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She’s nuts. Clinically looney.

.

4 ****

oldpantythiefoldpantythief4 months ago

What a fucked up narcissistic psychotic bitch she is. At least Jack is doing what he feels is right about the way she is cheating on him.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I believe in standing up for yourself and what's right but don't mess with the children's minds.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69about 2 months ago

Becoming similar to a run on sentence. Husband is becoming a putz. Hard to respect a man who doesn’t fight for his children and do what he can to provide for them. You now have two self centered and selfish people as your Main Characters. Wife was not likeable and now hubby is joining her.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Is she narcissistically delusional much. (So smart that she can't see the writing on the wall?) Jack is giving her a taste of 'tough love? Damien once craved love without responsibility and hates the consequences.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMortonGrange@MortonGrange
I post occasional writing that fits the loving wives brief. If a few readers enjoy my stories it is enough to make writing worthwhile. But the main reward for the author is to get feedback, positive or negative, from those who have read my story. Readers have to make an eff...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories