Caroline and Marc

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this okay?" asked Marc.

She managed a soft "yes", and then added, "Oh, Marc, you have such a beautiful body".

He turned his head again and smiled, thanking her.

From his peripheral line of sight, he watched her back-and-forth rhythm of sketching, looking up, sketching, looking up. What he couldn't see was how badly her hand trembled and how flush with heat her face and neck had become. She fortified herself with several more sips of wine and soldiered on. As she sketched, they punctuated the periods of silence with spurts of conversation, and continued like that for what seemed like an eternity, until Caroline commented on how hot it was in the studio.

"Aren't you hot, Marc?" she asked. Marc smiled and answered that, since he wasn't wearing any clothes, he was fine. Caroline responded with a giggle.

"Would you mind if I took off my robe," she asked, almost timidly.

"Of course not," he replied, his heart beating in his chest. With that, she undid her robe and slipped it off. Walking in front of him to set the robe on the loveseat, he saw that she was nude except for a matching set of sexy, semi-sheer bra and panties. He felt his penis begin to swell and expand, and swallowed hard. She returned to her spot behind her easel and resumed.

"Wow, now it's my turn – you have a really beautiful body, Caroline," he gushed. She offered a wordless smile.

"Um, Marc – do you think you could turn your knee just a little bit to the right, and turn at the waist the other way?"

Feigning confusion, he suggested she come and show him exactly what she wanted. Caroline approached and stood before him. Her perfume filled his nostrils as he spotted the outline of her nipple through the lacy fabric of her bra. When she placed her warm hand on his thigh, it took everything he had to keep his naked body from shaking. She gently adjusted his pose with her soft hands; so close that he could feel her breath. Unable to prevent it from happening any longer, his penis began to expand and thicken until it bobbed straight out at a slightly downward angle -- almost a true foot in length – like some fleshy, rigid arm. Caroline looked down at his massive sex, a soft sigh escaping her lips.

"My god, Marc," she sighed, almost whispering. "I can't take my eyes off your cock ... The size of it .... I've never seen anything like it".

He reached down and took her by the wrist, then, grasping his thick stalk with his other hand, gently brought her hand and his erection together. She gasped and visibly shuddered; unable to grasp all the way around the huge circumference.

"Oh my god," she purred.

He looked into her eyes, and, reaching behind her soft neck, pulled her to him and pressed his lips to hers. It was if their kiss had unleashed an electric current that ran through them. Their lips parted, and he tasted her tongue with his own. Their kiss became progressively more passionate, even ferocious -- he gently bit and sucked her lower lip; she sucked the tip of his tongue and pressed her lips into his with greater and greater force. Marc ran his fingers through her hair and kissed and nibbled her neck, eliciting sighs from Caroline. His fingers softly brushed against her lace-covered nipple and made her shudder. As the two of them exchanged moans and sighs, and their passion became almost animal-like in its ferocity, she tugged at his tightened foreskin with her hand; the tip of his sex pressing against her hip.

Marc to her by the hand and led her to the loveseat. He sat down and parted his thighs; his forearm-size erection bobbing and angling heavily between his legs.

"Caroline, I want you to wrap those pretty lips around my cock" he said.

She dutifully knelt between his legs and began to pump his towering organ with both hands, then, leaning forward, traced her tongue along the underside; kissing and nibbling it; smearing her lipstick over the velvety expanse. Looking into his eyes, she rubbed the huge tip against her cheek and across her lips. Then, pursing her lips, she squeezed the shaft and suckled the clear, pre-cum that oozed from the tip, drawing a deep sigh from Marc.

Seemingly undaunted, she brought his monster to her mouth, spread her lips wide, and forced the head and several inches inside her warm, wet mouth. Breathing through flared nostrils, her lips fully extended and her tongue forced to the bottom of her mouth, she sucked his cock enthusiastically; continuing to pump the shaft with both hands. He ran his fingers through her hair, hissing from the pleasure of it.

"That's it," he moaned, eyes momentarily closed, "suck that big dick".

As Caroline quickened her pace and managed another few difficult inches, the spit in her mouth began to collect. With her head bobbing in Marc's lap, her efforts generated the erotic and unmistakable sound of spit agitating in her mouth. Her saliva began to seep from her lips, and trickle down over her fingers and over his shaft. Soon, with her hands working diligently, his foreskin became slick with a coating of spit and lipstick.

Though incapable of managing more than a third of his monstrous appendage, and fighting the gag reflex as the tip repeatedly bumped against the back of her throat, Caroline's enthusiasm and expertise soon had Marc in the throes of ecstasy. She felt his sac tighten and braced herself when his shaft began to pulsate. But she wasn't ready for the volume and force of his ejaculation as it exploded against the back of her throat. She swallowed what she could and let the rest ooze down his shaft and trickle across her fingers. She looked up at him and smiled sweetly; a string of his white ejaculate trickled downwards from the corner of her mouth.

With his manhood temporarily spent and swinging between his legs like a huge pendulum, Marc took Caroline by the hand and found his way upstairs to her luxurious master bedroom.

"My turn," said Marc, grabbing her up in his arms and carrying her over and depositing her atop her big bed.

Marc reached down, and in a moment of wild lust, literally ripped her skimpy panties off her body. She swooned with excitement.

Wasting no time, he parted her legs and pushed them up and back against her chest; dropping his head down between. Her delicate pussy was a thing of exquisite beauty to him. Already slick with her own wetness, he parted her hot lips and thrust his tongue inside her. He read her body; knew when to apply pressure to the clitoris with his tongue, when to ease off. She climaxed almost immediately.

After her orgasm, her clit was momentarily sensitive and so Marc transferred his attentions to her supple breasts. His gentle suckling soon produced two swollen and puffy areolas. She emitted a series of soft sighs as he gently traced circles around each breast with his fingers.

Raising himself up, he took hold of her hips and turned her over on her stomach; spreading her legs again.

Grasping the firm ass and opening her up, he moved his face down and kissed her puckered hole; thrusting the tip of his tongue just inside. This drove her wild, and the intensely pleasurable sensation caused her to wiggle her ass backwards, pressing her bum hole even tighter against his face.

Marc had the presence of mind - and past experiences had taught him this -- to wonder to himself if Caroline would be able to handle his size. She wouldn't have been the first to experience genuine difficulty. Nor would she have been the first to deny him entry out of fear.

"God, I hope she can handle me," he thought hopefully.

Lifting himself up off the bed once again, he turned her back over. Lifting her legs up, and kneeling between them, he rubbed the head of his huge, reinvigorated erection along Caroline's puffy wet cleft.

Realizing that he was about to push his enormous cock into her vagina, she quietly offered him a note of caution, "Please go slow, sweetheart – you're awfully big."

"It'll be alright," he said, trying to assuage her fears. "I promise I won't hurt you."

With that, he pressed the large bulbous head against her slit and edged forward.

At first her lips folded in, and then parted as he entered, stretching her open.

She grimaced -- a look on a woman's face Marc was no stranger to.

"Oh my god," she said breathlessly, wincing slightly. "It's so big."

He paused, holding her legs up, protecting the ground he had gained.

"Just relax, Caroline. I won't hurt you." She was breathing hard, holding still; a look of concentration on her face. When he thought she was ready, he pressed, stretching her even further, and sliding just another inch or so inside her.

"Oh my god, slowly," she pleaded. He did as she asked; slipping in still another inch. Her vaginal lips stretched to their limit, he now forced the inner walls of her vaginal canal to stretch to accommodate him.

He'd been through this several times before with other women, to the point where he knew exactly how patient he would have to be. Slowly, inch by inch, he slipped his huge cock into her, until he had just over half of it in. For now, he was content to have accomplished that much. He pulled back out until the rim of the head emerged, then slowly forced his way back in.

He sensed that her pain and discomfort were slowly beginning to subside; his cock now sliding slowly in and out of her vagina with slightly less resistance. His cock was so big that it was actually sliding against her clit. With one hand on Marc's stomach to discourage him from getting too eager too quickly, she closed her eyes and luxuriated in the series of orgasms that gradually built from a place deep inside her. It took Marc longer, but when he finally climaxed, he came as forcefully as he had in her mouth.

When he pulled out of her pussy, the thickness of his manhood caused it to remain gaping open for a time; the mixture of his cum and her wetness trickling out and puddling atop her sheets.

Lowering her legs, he collapsed on the bed and pulled her back in against him; wrapping her in his arms, tenderly kissing the back of her neck.

Several minutes passed before either of them spoke; both preferring to savour the moment.

"I've never felt like this before," she said, taking his hand in hers and kissing it.

"I've wanted to do this since I first saw you on the island," replied Marc.

"I felt the same way. But if I had known you were THAT big, I might have run in the opposite direction!" she added, half serious, half teasing. "I hope I'm not so stretched that my husband will notice!" she exclaimed.

They lay in each other's arms, talking about all the days spent watching and longing; Marc's long fat pendulum pressed against her behind and the back of her inner thighs, waiting to ravage her tender pussy once again.

For the next little while, they were content to kiss and be kissed.

Holding her in his arms and kissing her tenderly soon restored the vitality to Marc's huge cock. He pushed her onto her back once again and spread her legs, slowly stroking her moist slit with his finger as he lay next to her, and suckled her swollen areola.

When his monster intruder had fully revived, he turned her on her back and nestled between her parted thighs. He placed his thumb against her little bum hole and pressed his tongue against her swollen clitoris.

"Oh Marc, I never knew it could feel like this" she purred.

She ran her fingers through his hair, then drew him up to her and kissed his mouth, running her tongue past his lips and tasting her own wetness.

Next, he lay on his back and his erection came to rest against his flat stomach. His cock was as hard and as thick as it had ever been as she took hold of it in her small hand.

"I still can't believe how big you are" she said, trying to close her fingers around it, about midway down the thick shaft.

"I want you now. I can't wait any longer," she said, breathing hard as she rubbed the smooth bulb of his cock head along her wet slit. He lay down on his back and pointed his fleshy monster towards the ceiling. She looked at it as if she felt incredulous yet ached to have him inside her.

"Why don't you try on top, Caroline? That way you can control how much and how fast."

Eagerly, Caroline got on her knees, straddling his waist. She took hold of his cock and placed the tip of the head between the folds of her vaginal lips. Leaning slightly forward, she slowly lowered herself down. Her natural, super-slick lubrication made the initial penetration easier this time, and she eased herself downward another few inches. Even though it was sliding in a bit easier, he was still stretching her to her limit. She gasped audibly from the feel of it penetrating her, and she still had to pause quite a bit.

Several times, she raised herself up until her pussy lips were just enveloping his head, then slid back down again, taking in all she had could plus a little more.

Marc fondled her breasts, and then caressed her lovely bottom and bum hole. When she lifted, he would push his finger just inside, making her moan.

She had over half of his cock stuffed into her pussy and seemed determined to take as much of it as she possibly could. Biting her lip, she let her weight down, letting gravity do the work for her, working her way downwards until she could take no more and was almost resting her bum on his thighs.

"Oh my god, it feels like it's coming up my throat!" she panted.

Marc closed his eyes and savoured the exquisite feeling of his cock slowly sliding deeper and deeper into a hot, wet, loving pussy.

She began to whimper as she raised herself up then down again, meeting his pelvic thrusts. After several minutes, he quickened his pace and began to drive his cock into her a little more forcefully.

The expression on her face was a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Oh, my god!" she panted breathlessly. "Oh my god, it so big!!!"

He reached up, kneading her breasts as she bounced up and down on his lap. In a few minutes, her moans of pain and pleasure changed to gasps of ecstasy as her climaxes came, one right after the other in quick succession.

Despite a fairly relentless pace, Marc eventually sensed that he would soon cum. With that, he rolled them both over onto their sides and rotated; ending up behind her with Caroline on her stomach. He then lifted her by her hips until she had her knees under her and her beautiful bum was raised; her breasts pressed against the sweaty sheets.

Still firmly grasping her hips, he began thrusting his pelvis forward as far as he could; his intruder penetrating her deeply and forcefully on the intake.

""OH MY GAWD!!! IT'S SO BIG!!!," she grunted. "Fuck me, Marc!!!" she howled. "Oh god, yes, don't stop!!! FUCK ME!!!"

"You like that?" he replied almost growling. "You like having my huge cock inside you?!" She could only groan and nod in the affirmative; such was the force of his assault on her beleaguered pussy. Beads of perspiration coated their skin.

He felt her vaginal canal convulse, vice-like, around his enormous stalk and continued his relentless, hammering pace – smacking her behind and driving into her without mercy -- until he finally came deep inside her.

Afterwards, they fell asleep in each other's arms for an hour or so before waking and taking a luxurious shower together. They went out for a romantic dinner that night, and later went for a moonlight stroll along a stretch of beach in their bare feet - despite the fact that Caroline found it a bit difficult to walk. They spend the remainder of their time on the island together -- a happy, lust-filled sojourn of sun, sand, and sex. She left before him, and he saw her off at the tiny, island airport.

One last kiss, and she was gone ...

12