Carol's Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
640 Followers

"I do my best," Dorothy replied, "We're out of Rum, but I do have some wine if you'd like some."

"Sounds good."

"I'll be back in a minute. Don't go away."

"Are you kidding, I don't think I can walk to the bathroom to pee."

"Not on those sheets, if you please."

"I want my wine, woman, get a move on."

Carol walked on wobbly legs to the bathroom, relieved herself and returned to the bed as Dorothy came in with the wine. They climbed on, sat with their backs against the headboard and drank a Christmas toast to each other.

"My Dad always told me not to mix my liquors," Carol said, sipping her wine, "But y'know what, this time I don't give a damn."

"You're such a rebel," Dorothy replied, ruffling her hair.

"Gift giving isn't over yet, either," Carol replied with a grin. "I still have to give you my present." She made a 'V' with her fingers and wiggled her tongue between them causing Dorothy to roar with laughter.

She put their glasses on the nightstand and slid down to lie on the bed, spreading her legs in lustful invitation. Carol was between them in an instant, lying on her stomach as she began kissing up and down Dorothy's creamy inner thighs.

She shivered as Carol's lips came closer and closer to her furred pussy, then moaned in frustration as she kissed the outer lips, but didn't put her tongue inside. She continued to tease until Dorothy growled "Suck my pussy, God damn you, fuck me."

Carol laughed, then covered her lover's pussy with her mouth and began to tongue fuck her, swirling her tongue around in the gooey slit as Dorothy moaned with pleasure. Carol moved up to Dorothy's erect clit and began to suck it like a little cock as she slid two fingers inside the wet snatch below.

Dorothy's moans became louder as Carol pleasured her, her oral skills making her tremble as Carol added a third finger in her lover's cunt, spread them out and swirled them around against the juicy pink walls.

Dorothy's mind reeled and a spine arching orgasm began to blossom deep inside her. She put her hands over her head, palms flat against the headboard, giving her leverage to hump her crotch against Carol's busy mouth, wanting to be eaten more and more.

Carol wet the index finger of her other hand in pussy juice, then placed it against her lover's puckered asshole and pushed. It want in up to the second knuckle and Dorothy began emitting little shrieks as both her holes were fucked.

Carol licked, gulped and swallowed the waves of precum surging from Dorothy's dripping pussy and finger fucked her pussy and ass harder. She could feel her lover's body tense and knew she was about to cum.

"Ahhhhh ... Ahhhhh ... yessss ... harder, fuck me harder, Goddammit ... I'm gonna cummmm ... I'm gonna ... AHHEEEEE!" Dorothy's orgasm shook her body like leaf in the wind as Carol continued to fuck her until she had another mind numbing orgasm and collapsed on the bed, panting. Carol licked cum from her lips, carefully cleaned her lovers pussy with her tongue and slid up to join her where she lay. They snuggled and kissed, finally falling asleep in a tangle of arms and legs.

***

Carol awakened on Christmas morning, yawned, stretched, and then realized she was alone in Dorothy's bed. She heard Christmas music playing and her lover singing along so she put on a robe she found on a chair and went to find her. She was in the kitchen making breakfast wearing an apron and nothing else. She was wiggling her delicious ass as she sang along with the music and Carol's mouth began to water and not for breakfast.

She sneaked up behind her, slapped her on the butt and said, "Good morning, sexy." Dorothy squealed, dropped the spatula she was using to turn the eggs and spun around to face Carol who opened her robe and they embraced, kissing hungrily, rubbing against each other. When they came up for air, Dorothy said, "Oh shit, the eggs," and tried to salvage what she could.

They feasted on slightly burnt fried eggs, bacon, sausage, toast and jelly and cups of coffee while playing footsie under the table. Carol helped her clean the kitchen, then they went to lie naked on the couch together and watch the parades. It wasn't long before they were fully aroused and went back in the bedroom.

"Get in bed, sweetie," Dorothy said, "I have something I think you'll like."

Carol watched her look through one bureau drawer, then another, finally finding what she was looking for. Dorothy turned around with it in her hand and Carol gasped in surprise. It was a long, thick, double ended dildo, flesh colored, with each end shaped like the head of a penis.

"Oh my God," Carol exclaimed, "Where'd you find that monster?"

"While I was at a convention in Seattle, I went in an adult toy store near the hotel, saw this beauty and bought it on the spot. I've used it on myself, but I've never had someone to share it with until now."

"That's sad, love." Carol said, taking the dildo from her and stroking it lovingly. "I figured you've had tons of girlfriends with your looks."

"Thanks, babe, but it's not that easy in this town. There's only a handful of Gay bars and only two that cater to Lesbians. There's a lot of closet cases out there, some of 'em married and I don't need all that drama. I'm not really into one night stands either and you never know who you're bringing home anyway. All the weirdo's and thieves aren't guys, y'know."

"That's for sure. Now, since I'm neither a thief nor a weirdo, what do you say we take this bad boy for a ride?"

"Crap, I forgot the lube." Dorothy exclaimed. She jumped from the bed, rummaged in another drawer, found the bottle and brought it back. They coated the entire length with the slippery gel, then both their pussies. Scissoring their legs together, they lay back facing each other, each taking an end and began sliding it in their wet holes.

"Oooo, this is big, it's really stretching me," Carol said, moving it inside her inch by inch, "It feels good though."

"Mmmm, yeahhh," Dorothy replied as it disappeared inside her, "The first time I fucked myself with it I came so hard I fainted."

"I let a couple of guys fuck me in college," Carol said. "I didn't like it very much, but when Maureen, that was my roomie, ate me out I came like a fountain."

"I had some boyfriends when I first moved here," Dorothy replied. "I got it on with three of them, not all at once of course; it just didn't do anything for me. It was then I decided I preferred women. You have to be careful around the office, but Cynthia in Accounts Payable caught my eye and when we finally got together it was dynamite; nine months of pure bliss."

"What happened to her?"

"She got into a huge fight with her office manager and quit. Last I heard she was out west somewhere. There's been no one else since."

While the women conversed, they were moving closer together until both ends were all the way in, leaving only a flexible, ribbed joint visible.

"Damn," Carol sighed, "I've never felt so full. Now we move back and forth, huh?"

"Yes, hold my hands, baby, and rock your pelvis back and forth. Once you get used to it, we can move farther apart and fuck each other, it's kinda like tribbing only with a cock."

"Mmmm. I love tribbing," Carol said, moving her pelvis as Dorothy did the same. Soon it was sliding in and out of them and they drew apart, raising their hips and pushing against the mattress, flexing their bodies as the strokes became longer and faster. Grunting and moaning, they fucked each other for what seemed like hours, determined not to cum until their partner did.

The room echoed with slurps, gasps and moans as they humped wildly, slamming their bodies together, wanting to cum and cum until Carol shrieked and came hard, then again and again. Dorothy was with her, right with her, cumming and cumming as she howled with joy until they collapsed on the mattress, gasping for breath, the false cock deep inside them still sending shocks and thrills through their exhausted bodies.

They finally pulled the phallus out, tossed it on the nightstand, cuddled together and slept. When they awakened later, they showered with much groping and playing, fingered each other to orgasm, finished bathing, dried off, dressed and went to dinner at the Thai restaurant Carol liked.

***

The restaurant wasn't crowded, so they had a back booth to themselves. Dorothy suggested they not wear panties so they could play with each other under the tablecloth, which, once they placed their orders and were brought their mixed drinks, is exactly what they did.

By the time a waiter stopped by to see if they wanted another drink, Carol felt mischievous and had already slipped under the table to lick Dorothy's gooey hole. Giving their drink order in a strangled voice to the puzzled waiter, Dorothy nibbled her lip and attempted to maintain her composure as Carol ate her with gusto. Unable to stand it anymore, she saw no one was looking at them, so she gripped Carol's curly hair, scrubbed her streaming cunt on her lover's face and came explosively, biting her lip to keep from screaming.

Moments later, Carol surfaced from under the table grinning like a fool, licking cum from her lips and cleaning her face with a cloth napkin. The food arrived and they ate in silence, rubbing their knees together and feeding each other bites of food from their plates.

Dorothy enjoyed Carol making her cum, but decided turnabout was fair play and waited for an opportunity to return the favor. Then a group at another table suddenly stood up and began to sing Christmas carols, encouraging the other patrons and the restaurant staff to sing along.

Seeing her lover's attention was directed at the singers, Dorothy quickly slid under the table, knelt in front of Carol, spread her legs, pushed up her skirt, pulled her butt forward on the chair and began to lick and finger her pussy.

Carol squealed as Dorothy began pleasuring her, then felt embarrassed when other people looked in her direction. She began to sing along in a quavering alto although she felt more like screaming as Dorothy's fingers danced in her juicy cunt and her clit was alternately sucked and nibbled by Dorothy's lips and sharp white teeth.

Carol's voice failed her as Dorothy's ministrations brought her ever closer to climax and, when Dorothy's precum coated finger went deep into her asshole, Carol lost it and crammed a cloth napkin in her mouth to muffle her shriek of release. Dorothy ate her to a second orgasm as Carol sat shuddering with a napkin in her mouth, then crawled out from underneath the table, grinning in triumph.

The restaurant patrons had finished singing and were going to the register to pay for their meals when Dorothy remarked "I just love a sing along, don't you?"

"You magnificent bitch," Carol sighed, "I can't remember when I've enjoyed a dinner more." She straightened her skirt, they paid their bill and left. They were both too tired to fuck, so they stripped, got into bed, spooned together and were instantly asleep. It had been a fabulous Christmas.

***

Carol remained with Dorothy through New Year's and during that time they fell deeply in love while exploring other ways to experience pleasure including fucking each other with strap-on's in the pussy and in the ass. For a time, they kept up the pretense of being only friends at work, sometimes adjourning to a cleaning closet or a supply room for a quickie on their lunch hour. They finally decided to come out as a couple to the other workers on their floor, then to top management.

They were pleasantly surprised to be well received by everyone and as long as they did their jobs, almost no one cared if they were lovers. To be sure, there were occasional mutterings about 'those dykes', but nothing of any consequence ever occurred.

Carol finally left her apartment and moved in with Dorothy, beginning a lifelong commitment. When Gay marriage was finally legalized in their state, they were among the first in line for a license. Christmas remained very special to them and they always celebrated it either together at home or with their respective families who had accepted their union with few misgivings.

Once every Christmas holiday, they would return to the Thai restaurant where they had shared their first dinner, then, when they thought no one was looking, would take turns slipping under the table, trying to make the other scream out loud. Sometimes they succeeded to the visible ones embarrassment while the other crouched under the tablecloth laughing quietly. It was all great fun.

End.

TE999
TE999
640 Followers
12