Carol's Christmas Creampie

Story Info
Carol gets a special gift for Christmas.
3.7k words
4.21
159.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephen Hartley's hand trembled, and he downed his rum and eggnog. It was Christmas Eve and his wife was being seduced by his new friend as they danced. He watched as Jerome cupped Carol's soft round ass in his big hands and pulled her close. Carol reached up, wrapped her arms around Jerome's neck, and kissed him passionately and Stephen felt his cock coming to life. For the first time in months, Stephen was getting an erection.

Except for his fading sex drive, the years had been kind to him. Although Stephen's hair had turned gray, it gave him an air of distinction, and he kept his body fit by faithfully working out at the gym. He was almost twelve years older than Carol, but he was still a handsome man.

Last year he had turned sixty and his sex drive had begun to wane. His wife was beautiful with a good figure and long chestnut brown hair, but she had turned quite prudish and their marriage had become predictable and boring. Once Stephen had bought Carol some sexy clothing but she had refused to wear it, saying she was getting too old for such nonsense. Desperate for a solution Stephen tried renting an adult video. Carol reluctantly agreed to watch the movie, which was about a young white housewife's torrid affair with a well-hung black man. The production was amateurish and did little to arouse Stephen but it had a surprising effect on his prim and proper wife. The movie's male porn star, a well-hung black with the unlikely name of Rod Dewer, had turned her on.

The next day Carol gave him a big surprise. She literally begged him to go to a sexshop and buy her a large lifelike black vibrator. Then she wanted Stephen to sit and watch as she pleasured herself with the vibrator, pretending it was Rod Dewer. He liked this change in Carol and was pleased she was able to have an orgasm, but he couldn't keep his erection. He wondered what it would be like to watch her fuck a real man.

Compounding his troubles, Stephen had been called into his boss's office and told he was being transferred from Boston to San Diego. When he told his wife they were moving she balked at the idea and broke down and wept. Christmas in Massachusetts had always been special to Carol and she told him she wanted a White Christmas, and San Diego was hardly her idea of a winter wonderland. Stephen felt terrible. He hated to disappoint her but he had no choice, the move was essential for his career.

***************

Stephen and his wife arrived in San Diego just two short weeks ago. They had had been moving the last of their belongings into their new home when he had accidentally tripped, breaking Carol's favorite vase. She had become angry and flown into a rage. After they had a huge argument, he stormed out of the apartment and left her to finish unpacking. To give her time to calm down he went off to find a local fitness center and soak his aching muscles in the gym's hot tub.

Stephen was happy he was the tub's only occupant but as he lay there relaxing in the soothing bubbles, he saw a very tall handsome black man wearing a tight white Speedo come out of the men's shower area and head his way. Stephen felt his heart racing. He had never been attracted to a man before but the young giant had a powerful air of sensuality about him and Stephen felt his balls involuntarily tighten. He couldn't help thinking that the young coffee colored Adonis would be a perfect replacement for Laura's vibrator.

As if he could read Stephen's mind, the man came and sat next to him and struck up a conversation.

"Hey man, how ya doin? They sure do keep it hot in here, eh?"

"Yes, it is very hot," Stephen replied nervously. "but it sure does feel good."

"Yeah, it's nice but you know I hate the piped music they pump into this place. They could use a brother to give it some soul. I'll tell you what though; I sure wouldn't mind having a tub like this in my apartment. It would be a big help to get the ladies!"

The young black had massive shoulders and well toned biceps and although Stephen was generally quite shy, the man was easy to talk to. Remembering Carol's new penchant for big black males Stephen decided he would take advantage of the situation,

"You sure don't look like you'd need any help in that department," he said.

"That's easy for you to say buddy. You're wearing a wedding ring, so you've probably forgotten what it's like to be a bachelor. Being single isn't all it's cracked up to be. Girls nowadays can be real bimbos, and it sure would be nice to have a decent meal for a change. I get so tired of eating out. I'd give anything to have a real woman that can cook and fuck. I envy you, at least when you're married you get decent meals and steady tail."

"Yes, that's true," he said. "but lately all I've been getting is the good meals. My wife is a great cook but my age is catching up to me. I'd give anything to be young and virile like you. If only I had a body like yours I'd be able to give her the kind of Christmas she needs."

The young black's voice took on a sympathetic tone.

"Hey man, don't feel bad, shit happens. If you need a hand with her, I'd be glad to help you out," he joked.

Stephen sensed an opportunity and played along with his joke.

"Well I wouldn't mind that but I don't know how she would feel about it," Stephen said quietly, averting his eyes. There was a short, uncomfortable pause then he blurted out "but I bet she'd love to cook you a meal. Carol likes to show off in the kitchen."

"It sounds like you have a fine lady. I hope I get to meet her," the man said suggestively.

He stuck out a giant hand and introduced himself. "My name's Jerome Jefferson. I haven't seen you in the gym before. Are you new in the area?"

"I'm Stephen, Stephen Curtis. I was just transferred here from Boston. My wife and I just moved into Shelburne Place, that new apartment over on Madison."

"Well, how about that," the man said. "You know, we're practically neighbors, I'm living in the Fulford Arms, just down the street from there."

With that, he hauled himself up until he was sitting on the edge of the tub with his legs dangling in the water and looked directly at Stephen. Stephen couldn't believe his brazenness, and tried his best not to stare at Jerome's bulging crotch. He must work out a lot he thought, noticing his rippling muscles. Suddenly Steven lost his nerve and his shyness returned. He mumbled a hasty excuse about having to go and made a quick exit to the change room.

He was just finishing tying his shoes, when Jerome followed him in and came over to where he was sitting.

"Well look at that," he said, "another coincidence; you took the locker right next to mine. I'm glad I caught you before you left."

Jerome nonchalantly stepped out of his Speedo. He stood there with his giant cock hanging right in front of Stephen's face. Although it wasn't hard, Stephen thought it had to be at least ten inches long. It was hard not to stare at Jerome's buff body as he changed into his street clothes. Jerome picked up the conversation where they had left off.

"Seriously man, I meant what I said about meeting your wife. I hope I'm not coming on too strong, but I'd be more than happy to show you guys a good time. I know how lonely it can be not knowing anybody in a strange city. Say, your wife's not prejudiced, is she?"

"No, of course not." Stephen replied. "Actually, when we first met Carol loved rhythm and blues. She liked to dance but it's been years since we did anything like that. Unfortunately," he added, "I have two left feet."

Stephen realized he might never have another chance and threw caution to the wind.

"Perhaps one night you could take us out for a night of dancing, of course I'd be more than happy to buy the drinks."

Things were developing very fast for Stephen. He was out of control but he loved the sensation. Realizing there was no going back, he thought he might as well go all the way. His voice cracked as he made his proposition.

"Why don't you give me your phone number before you leave, Jerome? I'll have to check with my wife but I'm sure she'd be thrilled to have you over for dinner."

"I've got a better idea man, why don't you two come to my club's Christmas dinner tomorrow. After all, it is Christmas Eve, and I'm darn sure the last thing your wife feels like doing is cooking for a total stranger after all her unpacking.

Jerome decided to cut to the chase.

"I think you really want me to fuck your wife for you, Stephen. That's what this is really about. Am I right?"

Avoiding Jerome's eyes, Stephen looked down at the floor.

"Y...Yes I guess so, It's just that you're so big down there...I'd love to watch you make her happy. God, I can't believe I'm saying this."

"Hey man, don't be embarrassed. I'm flattered. You know, what you want isn't all that uncommon. You'd be surprised how many men are into it. And you couldn't have asked at a better time. I have about a gallon of cum stored up in these balls and I'm just about ready to explode. If you just get her to come to the club, I'll be happy to do her for you. Oh... and Stephen, one more thing."

Jerome shook his hand as if to seal the deal and gave him a big grin.

"Yes, Jerome?"

"I guess I didn't tell you. I own the club so the drinks will be on me."

***************

When Stephen returned to the apartment, Carol had settled down. He told her that when he had left he had gone to the gym and made a new friend. Stephen told her how they had been invited for dinner at the man's club, and if she agreed he would really like to go.

The idea of having Christmas dinner with someone he had only just met at the gym made Carol feel very nervous. She finally agreed to go when he told her that although his new friend was quite young, he did own the club they were going to, so they should be quite safe. Stephen added that he was also good looking and loved to dance. He went on to say that he had been doing a lot of thinking about their marriage. They were in a rut he said and he thought it might put some excitement back in their life if she indulged him. Since it was Christmas, he said he would like it, if just this once she loosened up and wore the new outfit he had bought her. and did a little harmless flirting.

Carol found herself getting excited at the idea. She hoped Stephens's new friend was as young and charming as he said he was. After all, she thought, it would be nice to have someone to dance with.

Carol decided to give her husband what he wanted and put on some sultry deep red lip-gloss and sprayed herself with the expensive new perfume he'd given her for her birthday. Spurred on by his positive response she even put on his favorite pair of red panties.

Stephen whistled in appreciation, and then begged her to wear the little black pleated skirt and new top that he had bought for her. The semi sheer top was cut low in the front and very daring. By now, Carol was getting very horny. Se decided against wearing her bra and slipped on a pair of stay up nylons and a pair of her favorite satin pumps. Stephen looked her up and down and gave her a big hug.

"Sweetheart, I love you so much and I want to make this a very special Christmas for you. I want you to feel free to do anything you want to tonight."

Carol felt bad for everything she'd put Stephen through in the last year. He worked so hard and was such a lovely man. He didn't deserve the way she had treated him. She felt tears begin to well up in her eyes.

"Oh Stephen, I'm so sorry I've been such a bitch lately, but I don't understand what you mean. I want whatever you want."

Stephen smiled at his wife.

"Never mind, I think you'll understand what I mean when we get there. We'd better get going honey. The night is not getting any younger."

It had been a long time since she'd dressed up and Carol had to admit she did look hot. When they got to the club and she was introduced to Jerome, she realized what Stephen was up to. After all, he knew full well large black men turned her on.

When Stephen made the introductions he could tell by Carol's blushing countenance that she was pleased. He hoped that Jerome would give her that special Comfort and Joy that would return her to the woman he once knew.

Stephen's description didn't do Jerome justice. Carol thought he was the most gorgeous man she had ever laid eyes on. His massive size and cute butt made her wish she had brought a change of panties. His easygoing manner made her feel right at home, and she was pleasantly surprised at how nicely the club was decorated for the holidays. Its cedar boughs and miniature red Christmas lights somehow made the club appear very intimate and romantic. Jerome had even gone so far as to wear a Santa hat and hang mistletoe in all the doorways.

The club's live band was marvelous, and she felt more comfortable when she noticed there were quite a few white girls dancing with black men. Jerome had an easy familiarity that put her very much at ease. Sitting between her husband and Jerome made her feel very special, and before she knew it she had slipped off her shoe and was rubbing Jerome's leg with her bare foot under the table.

"I really like your Santa hat Jerome, it's cute," Carol purred. Jerome looked pleased.

"Well, how about dancing with jolly old Santa then?"

Carol looked at Stephen. "Is that alright with you honey?"

"Of course, sweetheart, remember what I said earlier about wanting you to feel free to do anything you want tonight. Go for it."

Carol's face reddened as she allowed Jerome to lead her onto the dance floor. Her husband's gentle encouragement had paved the way for her, and Jerome's soft and soothing voice was making her soaking wet. In no time at all Jerome's stiff cock was rubbing up against her belly and as they danced to the strains of A Blue Christmas and she felt herself becoming very aroused.

"You are a beautiful lady Carol. Your husband is a lucky man and loves you a lot. In fact he loves you so much he's asked me to give you something extra special tonight."

***************

Stephen ordered himself another drink. His patience was beginning to pay off. They had been out on the dance floor for nearly half an hour and Jerome had Carol eating out of the palm of his hand. It looked like Carol was going to have herself A Very Merry Christmas and Stephen's rock hard cock was going to be an unexpected bonus.

***************

Jerome kissed her and she felt his hot tongue invading her mouth. He took her hand and placed it on his throbbing cock and she felt a hunger growing, deep in her womb. She gave a little whimper as her aching cunt opened like a flower. Carol saw her husband getting up from the table to join them. Seeing the lustful look on his face almost made her cream her panties. He came up to her and whispered in her ear and she felt herself break out in goose bumps.

"Feliz Navidad, darling. I can see you like my little present, why don't we all go upstairs where there's more privacy and Jerome can fuck you while I watch."

Feeling as if she were in an erotic dream, she let the two men lead her over to the elevator. Carol gave Stephen a look of gratitude as Jerome pushed the button and the elevator took the three of them up to his penthouse.

***************

Once in his penthouse, Jerome quickly assumed control of the situation. He ordered Steve to follow him, then picked Carol up in his big strong arms and carried her into the bedroom. She had never seen anything so impressive. The walls had been upholstered in a rich fabric to match the gold damask bedspread on his huge four-poster bed. With its deep burgundy carpet and floor to ceiling bay window, Carol thought it looked like something out of the Arabian nights. Jerome laid her gently down and she saw herself reflected in the big mirror suspended above the bed.

"Stephen, I want you to undress your wife for me. Do it slowly, and when you're finished sit over there," Jerome ordered in an authorative tone, pointing to the room's solitary chair. "Then I want you to just sit back and watch while I fuck her for you."

Stephen's hands trembled as he slowly removed her skirt and blouse.

"Leave her red panties on." Jerome said. "It makes it feel more festive."

Jerome tore his clothes off and climbed up on the bed. When Carol saw the size of his massive cock, she instinctively backed away, afraid of being split in two.

"Oh god Jerome, it's too big!"

"It's going to be okay," he assured her in his deep smooth voice. "I know it's bigger than what you're used to but I promise it will fit, I'm not going to hurt you."

Stephen squeezed her hand in his as she felt herself getting wetter. She felt like she was about to be bred. Jerome moved up and tore the crotch of her panties open, then placed his cock at her opening and pushed.

"Here Comes Santa Claus," he whispered.

To Carol's surprise, the large bulbous head parted her lips and slipped in right away.

"See baby, that wasn't so bad, was it? I told you it would be easy, women usually get pretty wet when they see this thing."

Jerome let her get used to his size then slowly slipped his cock into her until his huge balls rested on her upturned ass. Carol started to respond and he quickened his pace, slamming into her like a prize bull. Jerome felt his swollen balls getting ready to let go as Carol wrapped her legs around him. They had been going at it for over ten minutes and Jerome was doing his best to keep on going. He felt the diminutive brunette raking his back with her long nails and it took every bit of his willpower not to blow his load.

He rolled her over on his king sized bed and turned her around so she faced away from him. Straddling Jerome's magnificent organ, Carol lowered herself until his cock was buried to the hilt inside her. Stephen watched in reverent silence as Carol reached underneath and took Jerome's grapefruit size balls in her tiny hand, gently squeezing them as she milked his massive, heavily veined black cock with her obscenely swollen wet snatch.

"Oh Jesus baby," Jerome groaned, as he gripped her waist tightly. "You're one hot little fuck .You'd better be on birth control baby, because these big balls of mine are filled to overflowing with lots of little black babies."

His warning only served to make Carol hornier. Her velvety cunt lips gripped him tight. as she frantically raised herself up and down. She sobbed, pleading with him.

"Please...fuck me good for my husband Jerome. That's it...hurry...oh god yes...just like that...that's it! Fill me with your cum... Oh god...hurry Jerome...give it all to me now!"

"Oh Jesus, Carol. Your cunt is so fucking hot! Oh, fuck... I'm gonna cum any second now!"

Stephen rose from his chair and moved in closer to watch their sordid act. He heard Carol's cunt making wet sucking sounds as she rode the ebony cum greased pole. Jerome' powerful hands ripped her panties wide open then raised her creamy white ass up and down as her cunt sealed itself around his glistening ebony cock. Jerome's stereo played O Come All Ye Faithful in the background and Stephen smiled at the irony of it.

Suddenly Jerome stiffened, gave a loud tortured cry and released his hot heavy load up into her. Carol cried out in ecstasy, grinding her ass down on him, as she felt burst upon burst of hot cum hosing down her ravenous snatch. After he finally finished spurting, she carefully eased herself off his cock.

"God Jerome," she gasped, as she lay back on the bed "that was absolutely fantastic!"

She squealed with delight when she saw her husband's erect cock.

"Stephen, look at you! This is the best Christmas ever!"

Stephen stared at her hot pink cunt, stretched open and framed by the tattered remains of her red panties.

"Honey," she blushed, opening her knees wide and holding her swollen cunt lips apart. "I have a present somewhere in here for you too!"

12