Carol's Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure okay, but we haven't made any plans, so I might not be home, but you can try."

I heard them drive away and I guess Sarah did too, because she came out of her bedroom, still naked saying "Oh My God," with a big grin on her beautiful flushed face.

"I know, I'm so jealous," I said.

"What made you think to do that on such short notice?" asked Sarah.

"It's been a fantasy of mine forever to have someone I like look at me while I'm nude in bed, and I realized this was the perfect set up for. I just didn't know if you would like it, but I asked anyway and from your reaction you did enjoy it."

"You got that right, that was just sooo sexy. I had trouble holding back from just reaching out and grabbing their cocks."

"I wondered what was going through your head," I said with a laugh.

"So what did you and the boys do this afternoon that got you so horny," she asked.

"I acted like a perfect lady, they hinted around about sexy things, early on when we passed the nudist resort I got the feeling they wanted me to just drive right in with them. I just didn't want to be the old lady they go to when they want some kind of sexual adventure." I said.

"Stop with the old lady stuff," she scolded," you're hotter than most girls their age."

"Well, good girl that I was I couldn't help letting them peek on you, I must confess, seeing you on the bed like that kind of turned me on," I said with a nervous laugh.

"Have you ever had sex with a female," asked Sarah with a curious look on her face.

"You've heard me mention a girl Amy from here that I've gone running with, she's the one that introduced me to the outdoor shower, well she told me she was afraid because she thought she was a pervert because she had sex thoughts about being with other women. Well to make a long story short, we sort of fooled around with each other and I found it to be very exciting. So I guess I'm bisexual or I think they call it bi-curious."

Sarah looked like she was going to respond to my declaration, but she didn't say a word. I wasn't sure if she was shocked, worried because I said she looked hot while nude on the bed, or she felt the same way. Who knows maybe she's had many female lovers and never shared that information. I'm sure I'll find out in time.

The phone rang; it was Jack, the realtor. He asked me if I would go out to dinner with him that evening, he has a favorite restaurant that he thought I would enjoy. I asked him to hold for a second and I whispered to Sarah that I was being asked out on a dinner date with Jack and would she mind if I went. She said, "go girl go" with a big grin. I told jack dinner would be wonderful. He would pick me up at 8:00 if that was okay and I told him it would be,

"Oh my, I have a date!" I said.

"He seems so nice and he's handsome too, you'll have fun I'm sure."

Sarah was right; we did have a wonderful time. He took me to a very nice restaurant, a place where everyone seem to know him, I'm not sure if it's because he went there often or because of the small town friendliness of the area.

My new sundress with matching sandals and purse, with my big hoop earrings was the perfect ensemble for the restaurant.

He told me about his youth, his marriage and divorce and he lit up when he told me about his kids and grand son. Unfortunately his three kids live just far enough away where he can't see them as often as he would like, but they do manage together often enough. He's on talking terms with his ex wife; apparently her career was more important to her than his needs, oops heard that before. After the divorce he moved to Lakeside and opened a real estate office and even with the housing market in the crapper, he's been doing quite well, it seems that people with money still have money and buying summer homes is still a good investment. After we ate our dinner and talked at our table we went into the bar section of the restaurant where they had a live band playing. We sat at a table and even danced a dance or two.

There was no suggestive or sexy talk, he didn't rub his boner on me when we dance nor did he hold my ass. I didn't press my breasts into his chest, okay maybe a little, and I didn't hump his leg or stick my tongue in his ear. It was a respectable first date, the kind you have with someone you might, just might, want to have a long term relationship with.

When he drove me home I saw Rick's car in the driveway, not sure what I might walk in on, I didn't invite Jack in for a night cap. He didn't seem to mind; I gave him a peck on the cheek and thanked him for a lovely evening. I waved to him from the driveway as he left.

I entered the house and didn't see anyone around. I was going to my bedroom to put my purse away and noticed Sarah's door was closed. I thought I heard something so I put my ear next to the door and damn if I didn't hear a moan or two and then I heard someone speaking I couldn't make out the words, then I heard a laugh. I think I'll just go to bed and not disturb Sarah.

I undressed and hopped in bed, and was out like a light.

I opened one eye to peek at the alarm clock and was surprised to see it was after 10:00. I really have become a lazy head. I got out of bed and pulled on an extra large tee-shirt and walked out to the kitchen. Sarah's door was open so I know she was around somewhere. The coffee was made and I poured a cup and walked outside with it. I could see Sarah swimming in the lake by the dock. She looked up at the house after a few minutes, saw me and waved. I watched her climb up the ladder and scoot naked up the dock, grabbed a shirt along the way and was wearing it by the time she reached me.

"So how was your hot date," She asked with a grin.

"It was very nice, not hot, but I like him."

"Let me get a coffee and you can tell me all about it."

When she returned, she next to me on one of the deck chairs.

"So tell me everything."

I told her about the evening for beginning to end and we agreed he could be a long term boyfriend if he didn't live so far away from where I live.

"Isn't there something you have to tell me about?" I said.

"Oh you mean last night."

"You think?" I said with a laugh.

"Well after you left Rick called and said he mentioned to you he might call, he sounded disappointed when I said you went out. I didn't tell him where or with whom and he didn't press it. We chatted for a while and he asked if he and Justin could come over. I still had the vision of them looking at me naked in the bedroom and I said, "sure come on over."

"What did you plan on doing?"

"I really didn't plan on anything, well; I sort of planned on taking my panties off and give them an accidental peek up my shirt, but nothing more than that, god I'm turning into a slut."

"I think it's in the air," I said. "So how did that work out?"

"It was going fine, until Justin asked me to dance, before I knew it the music was playing, the lights were down low and I was dancing with the boys."

"Both at the same time?"

"No, one at a time, but mostly with Justin, his hands were all over my butt while we danced, and with my skirt lifted up I knew Rick was looking at my ass and quite frankly I was getting very excited."

"How excited?" I was having fun egging her on.

"Excited enough to take all my clothes off as I danced with each boy they touched me in places that haven't been touched in ages. One of them stuck his finger in my butt hole."

The look on her face when she told me that had me laughing out loud, she laughed along with me.

"It didn't take long for both of them to strip and I was the center of a boy sandwich as we swayed in the middle of the room. Finally I couldn't take the teasing any longer and took them into the bedroom. They then took turns with me. I came each time with each boy. I've never had so much sex at one time in my whole life. You know these young guys can get an erection back again in no time at all. I felt totally used by them and I didn't care, I loved it."

"I'm surprised you can even move after that," I said.

"I'm sore in places, but my swim just now eased some of the discomfort."

"What time did they leave I didn't hear a thing?"

"I was sound asleep myself, I know I woke around 3:00 to pee and they were gone."

"What do you feel like doing today?" I asked.

"Why don't we pack a lunch and take the boat and explore around the lake."

"Good idea, I'll bring my camera and get more pictures. I wanted to take a lot of photos while I was up here and last week I didn't take one, I did take a few yesterday and I'll be able to take more today."

"I didn't know you're into photography."

"I'm not really, but I need pictures for my home office and I thought it would be nice have pictures I've taken."

We got dressed in shorts and tank tops, both of us skipped wearing a bra. I put a few cold drinks and a sandwich each in a small cooler. We were in the boat and I had just started the engine when Sarah said "who's that walking towards us?" I looked up and saw Amy heading our way.

"Hi Carol, I was just stopping in to say hello after my run, don't let me hold you up."

"Hi Amy, this is my friend Sarah, we were going to spend part of the day exploring around the lake."

"The lake is pretty big, so don't venture too far."

"Actually there's a map of the lake in the console so we should be alright. Hey, would you like to come along, the boat sits four, it would be fun," I said.

"Okay as long as were back by 5:00 so I can get to work."

"Hop in," I said.

We pulled away from the dock and I headed up the coastline. I told them as a courtesy you usually have to stay further out when passing the camp, but since I'm a member I don't think there will a problem if we stay close to shore.

Sarah asked how I became a member, but Amy excitedly told her about me saving Ben, one of the owners, from choking. I guess Tony told her about us swimming ashore, but she didn't mention that to Sarah.

Sarah asked Amy," so have you ever been to the nudist camp?"

"No I haven't, when I was younger I would hear my parents joke about it, so I knew it was there, but the idea of walking around naked seemed weird to me. As I got older I thought it would be cool, but I was never asked to go, so it's an experience I've yet to have."

"I've never been to one myself, now who do we know that could take us someday?" Sarah said as she and Amy both grinned at me.

"Okay, okay, I get the subtle hint; the three of us can go, tomorrow."

We passed the campground and there were a lot of people about, only a few seemed interested in our boat as we passed. I guess as long as we kept moving no one cared as much as Tony originally let me to believe. We continued on along the coastline, it was fun; it was almost like going on a house tour. You can't see any of the homes from the road, but from the lake you could see some extraordinary beautiful homes and some that looked like they were built many years ago as just a campsite shelter. I was starting to get a feel for how large this lake was after cruising for an hour an half and still weren't anywhere near quarter of the way around.

We spotted a dock that didn't appear to have a home near by. Amy told us that it's for an old haunted house, or at least that's what the local legend was. Apparently a well to due family lived there and all disappeared one night and it's been sitting there empty for 20 years or more.

"Let's investigate," said Sarah.

"Sounds good to me," I said as I turned the boat towards the dock.

"I don't know if this is a good idea," said Amy with a concerned look on her face.

"It'll be alright honey, we're just going to look around," I said.

We docked the boat and walked up a partially over grown trail. We came to a clearing which turned out to be the lawn of a large older home, which sat at a higher elevation from us. We had to look up to see the house. It didn't look at all haunted; it had a good coat of paint and a new roof. We walked up the hill to the front of the home. You could see over the tree tops to the lake, a stunning view. We all had our backs to the house and I was snapping pictures of the view when I heard the door behind us open.

"Hello, May I help you?" a woman's voice said.

We all turned around at once.

"Connie, you scared me half to death," I said with a laugh.

"Oh hi Carol, and Amy what a surprise," She said with a smile.

"Connie this is my friend Sarah." I then told Sarah, "Connie is one of the owners of the nudist camp."

I then turned to Connie, "I'm sorry we're trespassing. We were cruising the lake and saw the dock and were told the trail led to a haunted house," I then turned to Amy who just shrugged.

Connie laughed and said that was the rumor for many years, but her and her husband Jerry bought it two years ago and were doing the renovations as they could, and hoped to turn it into a bed and breakfast someday.

"Please come in and I'll give you a tour."

It really was a beautiful building and Connie was bringing it back to the grandeur it once knew. I snapped pictures as we went from room to room. I noticed that Connie and Amy would exchange glances from time to time, but neither said much to each other. Then I remembered Amy telling me that she has sex dreams about Connie; I think she told me that before I ever met Connie. I couldn't help but wonder if there was a history there.

"Sarah told Connie that she thought she looks just like the fox news lady Gretchen Carlson, which I chimed in I told her the same thing. Connie said she hears that all the time which she doesn't mind at all, except people tend to think she follows or knows all about politics which she said she has no interest in at all.

"So is this going to be a nudist bed and breakfast?" Amy asked.

"No, I didn't think it would have the same old grand feeling filled with naked people, "Connie said with a laugh, "unless you want to get undressed now," she added with a sexy grin directed at Amy.

Amy blushed and said, "Not all by myself."

I said. "I was planning on bringing Sarah and Amy to the camp one day this week."

"Why not tonight, its barbeque night and later there's the other thing." Connie said.

"We'll keep that in mind, we better get going now, thank you for the tour and if we don't see you this evening maybe tomorrow," I said

We said our good-bys and walked back to the boat, got aboard and continued cruising.

"So Amy, are you going to tell me what's going on between you and Connie?"

"What do you mean?" she said not all that convincingly.

"I don't know just from what you told me last week and the way you two seemed to be friendly, but in a reserved way, I was thinking perhaps you two have a history." Sarah looked at both of us not having a clue what I was talking about.

"Okay I'll tell you, but please don't tell anyone it's not really a big deal, but it was at the time, at least to me anyway."

"Tell us, "Sarah said, always prepared to hear a good story.

"A couple of summers ago, before I worked at the diner, I was going to go swimming with Rick. I was supposed to meet him at his house around noon, but I was running late and got there at 1:00. His car wasn't in the driveway, but his mom's car was there and one I didn't recognize. I knew he probably got pissed and left without me, but I figured I ask his mother anyway. I was at his house so often that I didn't knock just walked in like it was my own home; Rick does the same thing at my house. I went into the kitchen and Lisa wasn't there so I walked down the hall to her home office. As I passed her bedroom I heard something inside, the door was ajar so I opened it and looked in.

"And, and?" Sarah said.

"And when I looked in I saw Connie lying on the bed and Lisa who had her back to me had her face between Connie's legs".

"This Connie we just met, and Lisa I met the yesterday?" asked Sarah.

"Yes the very same," I said thinking this is really something. "So what happened next?"

"I stood there in shock, I mean gees Ricks mom eating pussy? I was just standing there and I looked at Connie's face and she was looking right at me, she didn't say a word just gave me a smile. I was going to turn and leave, but I just couldn't.

I was having feelings for other girls like I told you and was thinking something was wrong with me, but here was my friends Mom who I knew was a normal person, having sex with another women. I never met Connie before that, but I had seen her around town and thought she was hot.

I'm not sure how long I was there, but when Connie was going to cum she held the back of Lisa's head and pressed it against her moving hips. It was around then that I realized I was rubbing my own pussy through my bathing suit. Anyway when Connie started moaning I knew I had to get out of there. I would never be able to look Ricks Mom in the eye again if she knew I watched her doing that, so I turned and left."

"So did Connie tell you never to say anything?" I asked.

"No she never said a word, we never have, it's just that we both know what happened and it's sort of like a unspoken bond, not to say anything. So when I told you I've had sex fantasies about Connie it's because she's very sexy and because I knew she does things with other females. So that's the story," Amy said.

"So are you a lesbian or bisexual," Sarah asked.

I think Amy was a little shocked by the question, but she said." I like both men and women about the same, but I don't have that much experience with women."

"How come you're a very attractive young woman," Sarah said.

"Sarah, don't grill the poor girl," I scolded.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean anything by it I'm just curious," she answered.

"Mmm would that be bi-curious, I think the expression is, "I said with a laugh.

Amy laughed and said, "With guys you always know what they want or would like to do. With women I don't want to do or say something that would embarrass them or get me in trouble, sometimes when I can't help it I'll let my feelings known." She said, that last part with her looking into my eyes, after all we have played with each other.

I felt my nipples getting hard just from this talk and that didn't go unnoticed by Amy because she gave me a big smile. From the look on Sarah's face I think she was ready right then and there for her first girl experience.

"Ladies I hate to say this but I should have used the bathroom back at the house I have to pee," I said.

"Pull the boat over there and go pee in the woods," Sarah said.

"The water is too shallow to just pull a boat in, I don't want to damage it," I said.

"Stand by the edge of the boat and pee from there," offered Amy.

"I don't think I can stand and pee off the side without peeing all over myself and the boat," I said, feeling kind of silly now.

"Sure you can, I'll show you," said Amy.

Sarah and I just looked at each other.

Amy pulled down her jogging shorts and stood on the side of the boat. Sarah and I both were looking at her tight and very beautiful behind. Amy with her back to use bent her legs slightly to brace them against the boats rail and took her hands I guessed to part her lips and I could see a stream of pee shoot about a good five feet into the water.

Damn I have nothing to wipe with I'll just air dry she said and kicked off her shorts. I was going to offer her a napkin from my bag but she didn't give enough time to say anything.

"Okay your turn Carol," she said.

I didn't have to be a genius to know our sex talk had an effect on Amy, because there really wasn't any reason she had to discard her shorts so fast, unless she wanted to be half naked. I gave her the opportunity with having to pee.

I pulled down my shorts after giving a quick look around for any near by boats, which there wasn't any. I did like Amy and braced my legs.