Carrie and Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Much as Julie would have liked to continue indefinitely, after ten minutes the arms of her living statue gave out. Taking the barbells from Carrie's hands, Julie brought Carrie's arms down her sides until her hands came to rest on her heels. In this position, Carrie's body assumed a graceful arc, with her breasts riding high on her chest and her tummy tipped forward. Besides the visible changes wrought by her change of position, Carrie was distinctly aware of the changes which had occurred inside. Namely, when her torso moved back, the prong in her vagina was forced forward, stretching her vaginal walls in unaccustomed directions and pressing against her abdominal muscles in a way which made her navel tingle. Standing in front of Carrie's arched body, Julie encouraged Carrie to let her drop head back so that she was staring at the ceiling and her ponytail hung free in back.

Pleased by the result, Julie stepped forward and placed a hand on each of Carrie's flattened breasts. "Does this position remind you of the time when I used the spatula on these? Well, it reminds me, and I am sorely tempted to use it again. However, for aesthetic reasons, I have decided against the spatula. Surely you also remember how your breasts felt when I made you press them against the broom-head. Well, this time it will not be the head of the broom and it will not be you who is applying the pressure. Instead, it will be hair brushes which visit them, and it will be I who applies the pressure."

Leaving Carrie on her perch, Julie once again disappeared. After what seemed to Carrie quite a while, she reappeared. During her absence, Julie had removed all her clothes, and when she rejoined Carrie and stood with her belly pressed against the top of Carrie's head, Carrie's view of the ceiling was interrupted by the cones of Julie's bare breasts. With a hair brush in each hand, Julie bent over Carrie's upturned face and brought the brush bristles gently down onto lower portion of Carrie's breasts. "I am going to use these brushes to bring color to your breasts. During your bath, your skin acquired a lovely pink hue. Now I want to highlight your breasts by making them darker than the rest of your front. Stroking them with these brushes will bring blood to their surface. I think that you will find that, flattened the way they are, your breasts are exquisitely sensitive and that, as blood flows into them, you will feel them swell. When they have achieved the color and fullness I desire, I will turn my attention to your tummy, which I can see is already learning to cope with your visitor."

In the process of brushing Carrie's breast, Julie's own breasts bobbed back and forth across Carrie's face, seemingly inviting Carrie to use her mouth on them. Thus, when one of Julie's nipples grazed her lips, Carrie caught it between her lips and sucked it deep into her mouth, where she lathed it with her tongue. With her own breast anchored by its nipple in Carrie's mouth, after several minutes Julie succeeded in transforming the color of Carrie's breasts from their usual pinkish white to a quiet livid red. When they had achieved the color she wanted, Julie dropped the brushes and replaced them with her hands, relishing the competing sensations provided by the warmth emanating from the breasts she had been persecuting and the sharp tugging on the breast she was allowing Carrie to persecute.

Still letting Carrie suckle her breast, Julie lowered her hands further, until they were resting on Carrie's tautly drawn stomach. Once there, she began palpating Carrie's abdomen, probing first deep into her navel and then lower, into to muscles lying directly over her distended vagina. After familiarizing herself with her target, Julie said: "Carrie, I am going to use my fingers to help you move the prong inside you. When I press my finger into your belly button, I want you to lower yourself onto the prong until I can feel its head through your belly." Attempting to oblige, Carrie absorbed the prong deeper into her body, only stopping when she became concerned that she might tear the sheath in which it was encased. "That's the girl, now just hold still while I manipulate your navel so that the bulb opens the entrance to your uterus."

Never had Carrie experienced such deep penetration, and she marveled at her body's capacity to accommodate the intrusion. At the same time, she was staggered at the physical strain which the exercising of her internal muscles imposed on her body but realized that, as sexually exciting as it was, she could not

achieve orgasm until her vagina was permitted to resume a more relaxed position. Thus, she was greatly relieved when Julie's fingers left her navel and slid down her lower belly until they came to rest in the warm cavern of her crotch. Guided by Julie's hands, Carrie tilted her pelvis to relieve the pressure on her cervix, and, no sooner had she shifted the prong into more comfortable position in her vagina than Carrie's body responded instinctively. Swaying back and forth, her body made love to the object lodged in its depths while her mouth made love to the breast to which her mouth was attached. Free at last to release the tension which had been building ever since Julie put her on the prong, Carrie sexual excitement quickly reached a crescendo and engulfed her in an orgasm which continued unabated longer than any other she had experienced.

Chapter 9, End to a Weekend Visit: After Carrie's crisis began to recede, Julie extracted her breast from Carrie's mouth, and, grabbing Carrie by her armpits, helped her to extricate the prong from the flesh sheath in which it had spent more than half an hour. Unsure that she could walk after her ordeal, Carrie accepted Julie's help getting to the couch, where Julie had her lie down. After lifting Carrie's head so that it lay on a pillow, Julie, sitting by Carrie's side, ran a soothing hand over the tummy which had been so sorely tested and said how pleased she that their weekend had been such a success. "Carrie, you are a courageous girl. Even when the goal is sexual gratification, it takes enormous courage to submit ones body to the sort of experiences to which I have introduced yours during the last two days. I think that you will discover that these experiences have been life-altering. Namely, you now know the full potential of your female anatomy. Your lower body will be sore for several days, but you should find solace in your memories of the source of its soreness. In any case, this

weekend is over. I am going to leave you here alone on the couch with your belongings waiting for you on a chair. When you have recovered sufficiently, you should put on your clothes and leave. In violation of the usual proprieties of a hostess, I will not see you out. Instead, I want you to depart on your own, and, after having had time to assimilate and assess what we have done together, decide whether you want to continue your education under my tutelage. I will await your decision."

After giving Carrie a chaste kiss on the forehead, Julie, without further ado, got up and disappeared into her bedroom.

1...456789