Carrie, My Kid Sister Ch. 03

Story Info
Matt's birthday becomes very special.
1k words
4.54
224k
37
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry this took so long to write up and upload. This was supposed to have been done in March, but I couldn't get it finished in time. But here it is (finally), and I hope you enjoy it. I've absolutely loved the feedback I've received so far, so feel free to write to me.

Monday was my birthday, and Carrie told me not to make any plans. We had gotten closer the last couple months, perhaps too close by most people's standards. We had done more than most siblings did. Carrie and I hadn't actually had sex, but we'd shared some very special sexual moments.

"Hey, Matt, got any photo shoots planned?"

"What, on my birthday? Hell, no. I'm not stupid."

"Cool! Got you all to myself, then!" She bounded out of the living room. I always joked that she had way too much energy. Soon she came back into the room. She handed me some clothes. "Here, bro, put these on. Not too fancy, but better than that t-shirt and jeans."

"Where are we going?"

"Surprise. Hurry. Be right back. I gotta change, too."

Carrie treated me to a fantastic dinner at a local Italian restaurant. She even paid the violinist to play a couple songs for us. As he finished, I thanked him and Carrie.

"Now, now, Matt, nothing too good for you. I love you."

"Thanks. I love you, too." I was just about to say "sis" after that, but our violinist said something about us being a lovely young couple. After he left, we had a good laugh over it. We got home around 8:30, and she told me to give her five minutes before I went to her room.

Carrie loved suspense. She always had, but lately she'd been doing it a lot. So I waited five minutes, then five more so I could drink a soda. I took off my socks and shoes. I had a feeling I would've taken them off anyway.

I got to her room and was greeted by the sight of her fantastic naked body. She was lying on her back with her knees raised. "About time you got here."

"Seems like you entertained yourself without me." I noted as I saw her lightly glistening pussy lips. She smiled and nodded. I figured I should be naked, too, so I started removing my clothes. As I did so, Carrie reached for her nightstand. She had a small bottle of lube. She smeared some on her right hand. Seeing I was finished, she motioned me closer.

"Carrie, I'm not sure--"

"Matt, honey, trust me, OK?" I crawled onto the bed. I already had a raging erection. She gently took it into her lubed hand and pulled. She used her free hand to guide me closer. Soon I was on top of my kid sister, my throbbing dick nestled between her slick hand and wet pussy. Carrie smiled at me. "Go for it, honey."

That was my cue. I eased my hips forward, sliding across the smooth skin of her inner thighs. My cock slid farther into the warm tunnel of her hand and vulva. The top of my cock slipped on her wet hand, the bottom sliding across her moist pubes. I moaned at this new, exciting sensation. I didn't hold back and started pumping back and forth.

I could feel the underside of my dick moving across her swollen clit. I positioned myself to make better contact with it. She quietly gasped. Keeping this position, I started a slow fucking motion. "Matt, kiss me, please." I leaned down and gave her a peck on the lips. "No, no, I'm a girl under your heavenly body. Kiss me like you want to." She was right. So I leaned in, opened my lips, and begin kissing her like I truly wanted to. Our lips explored each other and soon our tongues gently wrestled.

All this time, I kept my rhythm. I wasn't really fucking Carrie, but I loved this feeling anyway. She brought her legs up and crossed her ankles over my ass. I started kissing down her neck and started fucking harder. Her hot panting breath threatened to burn my neck. I reached up and cupped one of her breasts. I massaged as I pumped my hips.

Soon I was rolling her nipple around. I straightened a bit so I could look at her. Her mouth was open and she was panting. We looked into each other's eyes. "Oh, Matt, I love you."

"I love you, too, honey. I want you to come for me, Carrie. Come for me. Come for your brother. I want to feel your hot juices all over my dick."

"Yes, yes! I can feel it, Matt. I'm gonna come. Gonna come hard. Keep fucking me like that. That's it." Her breathing quickened and she closed her eyes. I felt her body arch upwards and spasm. I felt warm liquid gush from her pussy. Her legs squeezed me tighter each time she spasmed.

I never broke my rhythm while she orgasmed. Her body relaxed. She smiled at me and put her free hand on the back of my neck. "Come on, baby, come for me now. You can do it. I want you to come all over me."

I knew I was going to come. I continued my wet path between her hand and pussy. It was so damn wet with lube and Carrie's orgasmic pussy juices. It drove me nuts. So warm, so wet, so wet, so fantastic. My hips jerked forward hard with the first spurt of my orgasm. "That's it, Matt!"

I let out a loud, long groan as my semen erupted from my dick onto her lower belly. She was smiling widely as I fucked harder, trying to shoot as much jizz as I could. Soon I was pouring my white juice into her hand. Our fluids mixed; Carrie slowly stroked me with our juices. She smeared it over our lower bellies. We wrapped our arms around each other and passionately kissed for what felt like an hour.

We separated, giggling at the stickiness. "How did you like your birthday?"

"Best one ever."

"I'll give you your gift later."

"There's more?"

"Calm down, Matt, nothing as exciting as this."

"You just wait until your birthday, sis. Only a month away."

She smiled. "Can't wait."