Carrie's Adventure Vacation Day 5

Story Info
Carrie play games and loses her clothes.
4k words
4.42
71k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carrie1
Carrie1
616 Followers

The next day we all felt nice and rested and got ready to go down to the beach. I tried my new bikini on. It felt nice to have a little support for a change but it felt a lot smaller today for some reason. I washed it along with the rest of our stuff last night but I didn't think it shrank. I though about wearing the other bikini but since it didn't have a top and didn't stay on very well I decided to stay with the one I just bought.

For those just tuning in it was a really nice suit despite being small. The top was one of those tops with just the single strap around your back. It seemed big enough to do the job though. There wasn't much to the thong bottom. The front wasn't much bigger that the other one, maybe three or four inches across and no back what so ever. The stings tied right to the front piece, which was really sexy. I pulled the top on and tied the strap tight knowing that there was only one thing holding it on. Followed by the bottom.

I took a look in the mirror when Barbara came around and commented about my bottom. She said, "I looked sexier with the suit on than when I was naked." I said, "at least I have a top now." We headed down the hall to the elevator. I didn't even bother putting on the towel; I just carried it along with my other stuff. After the last couple of days, I felt pretty dressed for a change.

On the way through the lobby Lisa stopped by the activities desk to see what we could do today. They had this trip to the other side of the island in the afternoon. We heard some people talking about it the other day. It wasn't one of those tours like we had done yesterday. On this one they have you play these silly games and basically just get you drunk. Lisa wanted to try it and signed us all up. Then Barbara and Jane wanted to go to this spot down the beach past the point where we went surfing. She said let's drive and off we went.

On the way they wanted to stop and get some food and make a picnic of it. We stopped at what the island considered a super market (not really). We all jumped out when I said, "I can't go in dressed like this." Everyone said "sure why not. It's the islands, you look fine." Compared to being topless I looked dressed but compared to them in their tee shirts and shorts I looked naked. From the back I really was. Someone asked who has money? I counted and we had $23 and they told me to hold on to it. I didn't have any pockets so I curled it up and tucked it in my bikini bottom.

When we went inside I took my sunglasses off and tucked them in as well. What a site. That caused the money to slide down a bit further. I wasn't about to reach down and pull it out right there in the middle the store. The cool air kind of made my nipples a little(lot) more noticeable. I got a number of looks but ignored them. We picked our stuff out and headed to the register. The people in front of us kept turning around and checking me out. After being naked I didn't care and let them look. If that's what turns them on fine. But then it didn't bother me. Boy was I becoming an exhibitionist. The guy behind the register just stared and said "nice tan."

I don't think he ever took his eyes off me until he had to look down to see what the total was. I could see a little budge under his apron so obviously I was doing something for him. $16.22 he said. Now I had to gracefully extract the money from my bikini. Probably should have done it before coming to the register. Looking him right in the eye I reached down and pulled the money out. His jaw dropped. I didn't look, but I think he saw a lot. Then I looked towards at Lisa. She just shook her head. When I walked out I realized he had given me my change plus the 20 I had given him. Not a bad deal. I guess he was distracted.

We went off and had our picnic. Nothing much happened. I worked on my tan a bit. We went in the water and I was amazed that that little bottom stayed in place pretty well. This was probably the place to go naked since there were only a couple of people but I kept the bottom on. It was a great picnic but since we wanted to go on that trip, we had to hurry back. We had just enough time to run up to the room and grab the rest of our stuff. I grabbed my button shirt that I had to tie and shorts and headed down with the others. I had heard some wild stories about people having sex on the beach and everyone running around naked but couldn't believe it was true.

I thought maybe I could get Lisa and the others naked for a change. It was about time some else provided some entertainment. We didn't see Lynn and Janet so it was just the 4 of us. We did however see the 2 guys that wouldn't leave me alone at the caves the other day and 2 of the girls from the volley ball game. We boarded the bus anyway staying in the back hoping they'd not see us.

They took us to this remote section of beach on the other side of the island. There wasn't anything at this beach that except these tables and a trapeze type thing. We no sooner got there than they handed us glasses of punch. You could tell it was some strong punch. I don't know what was in it but you knew it was there. But boy did it taste good. As soon as we got off the bus they saw us.

The girl yelled, "Hey that's that naked chick that beat us at volley ball." As soon as she said that all the others turned around. Especially to two jerks from the other day. I bet they were sorry they missed that game. She said something like, "decided to wear a suit today hu." There were twenty of us in total. 8 girls and 12 guys. They got us playing this game of keep away saying that whoever dropped the ball had to strip. We weren't drunk enough for that so there were no takers.

After another drink they matched us up guy and girl and had the guy’s carry/race with us on their backs. The guy carrying me planted his hand right on my ass and ran off with me in tow. Not bad though, I just rode. The guys did all the work. Another drink later they formed two teams and had a do this goofy relay where everyone stood behind each other. The first person ran to the back and had to crawl through all the others legs and then run to a table at the other end, chug a glass of punch and ran back and tagged the first person in line.

Lisa and I were on the same team with both the girls from the volleyball game and the jerks. Barbara and Jane were on the other team. I was the third person and Lisa was right behind me. After the first person went through it became obvious that the objective of the game was to tickle the person trying to get through the legs and try to pull their suit off. I feared the worse. With a string bikini, I didn't think mine would be that hard to get off. I was going to tie another knot in the bottom but the game had already started. Luckily with the ties in the front it would be harder to get to them. The first two guys had these long trunks and there was no way you could pull them off the way they had tied the drawstring. It was my turn and again my heart was beating like a drum even before I started.

The guy tagged me and I ran to the back of the line and tried to wiggle though the legs. About half way through someone tried to pull my bottom off but they had a hard time getting their hands under the small stings. I got a couple of nice scratches out of it as I found out later. They didn't have any trouble at all with the top though. Someone pulled the lone string and off it came just before got through. I started to reach to cover my breasts but just ran towards the table my boobs bounce everywhere. I could hear the cheers from both teams.

What a site. I chugged the punch spilling a lot of it down my front and ran back to tagged Lisa. They almost got Lisa's top off but she managed to keep it on. In the end one guy lost his trunks but manage to pull them back before we could see anything. Barbara and Jane both had one-piece suites on today so they managed to keep theirs on. I was the only girl to have lost her top. I looked for it but didn't see it. They were already organizing the next game. Topless and in a thong was just about as good as naked. The only thing I had covered was my patch in the front. My ass was completely exposed. With all the drinks I had already had I really didn't care though. Everyone was getting pretty loose from all the alcohol.

The next game was this thing where to pass a ball from one to the other but you could not use your hands. The organizer grabbed me to demonstrate. I wonder why. He placed to ball on his neck clenching it between his chin and shoulder. He faced me and pressed up against me and tried to pass it over to me. I wasn't that anxious to trust by bare boobs into his chest so I held back and the ball slid down into my breast. He moved down to pull it out with his neck. His face was literally right there in my boobs. He gave my left nipple a kiss as he struggled to pass the ball over to me. Eventually he did and I was a little embarrassed. My nipples were giving away my excitement, being as hard as a rock. Lisa notices them saying "exciting wasn't it."

I needed to cool down and find my top but we started the game right away. All the guys wanted to be next to me. Lucky me ended up with the two jerks from the other day on either side of me. They were practically drooling. It appeared that you could do just about anything we wanted except use our hands. It was comical to watch people trying to be discreet and pass the ball along. I was the second from the end with the ball being passed from the left. I didn't think I could be discreet being topless. The closer the ball got the more aroused I got. By the time the jerk on my left got the ball my nipples were at full attention.

My nipples are extra sensitive when they get hard and they were as hard as they get. I had this evil thought go through my head to really give these two guys a turn on. I bet if I did it right they'd cum right in their trunks. I thought better of it and then said to myself why not. That punch really had its effect. The guy, Jim was his name, moved over to me and kind of stood there. I moved up to him and rubbed my nipples against his chest trying to get the ball from him.

I don't know what it was doing for him but it was fun for me. As we moved closer I could feel the budge in his suit bump me in the stomach. As he passed the ball over to me, it slid down my chest like the last time. I saved it between my boobs before it fell. I leaned back even more giving him giving him an evil grin. He tried to get the ball with his neck. His face was right in my boobs. He brushed my left breast a couple of times trying to get the ball back to my neck. It kind of sent chills up my spine. Here I was on a public beach practically naked almost having sex with this guy.

After a couple more failed attempts I said, "Wait a minute. Just back up slowly. He did and I arched my back even more and balance the ball between my breasts. My beasts were acting as a shelf holding the ball. I turned around to look at the other guy, Fred I think his name was. With my back arched like that I was sure he was looking down the bottom of my suite because that's were his eyes were. By then I didn't care where he looked. He tried to pull the ball free from between my breasts but didn't know exactly how to do it. I pretty much pushed the ball up his chest with my breasts until the ball made it to his neck.

As I did it my nipple rubbed along his chest. When it finally got there the budge in his suit bumped me right in the crotch. That definitely got him because he jumped back. He pulled back with the ball in his neck and just fell over. I think he came right there on the beach. That turned me on even more just knowing I had that kind of effect on someone. Lisa ran over saying "that was quite a display." I said, "Yea I really need to cool off now."

Barbara and Jane came over and commented as well. Saying. "Looks like you're a little turned on there." The next game was a kind of a tickling torture. It became free game on Carrie. The general idea was to tickle your counterpart until they couldn't take it any longer. It was divided up so the winner of each set moved on until only one was left. I am generally not ticklish so I though I'd do pretty well but then again I was practically naked and already extremely turned on.

Everyone immediately went after my nipples. I started to break out in sweat and was breathing heavy when I had to pull out. I thought I was going have an orgasm right there on the beach. I didn't win but oh my god what a trip. Eventually we played this game were everyone had this indecent exercise type thing to do. Each member of the team picked the thing they had to do from a hat. The team that accumulated the most points combined won. I ended up with this sit up like thing were you lie on you back and sit up picking a ball out of the waste band of you team mates trunks. It was as bad as it sounded.

I have great abs but this was more than just doing sit ups. I had a little time before I was up which was great because I needed to cool down. I tried to find my top but didn't. By the time I gave up, it was near the end and I couldn't avoid my part. We were only a couple points ahead so it came down to me against this guy who was doing the same with Barbara holding the ball. I complained saying she's just holding the ball there so we got to do the same. A little better but it looked like this guy could do a lot more than me. We both took our spots and off we went. The guy went at it fast while I tried to pace myself a little. He soon passed our overall score but had slowed down a lot. I didn't help that I had missed a bunch by dropping them.

He finally stopped after doing 105, which meant I had to do 88 to win. I was already hurting at 60. I didn't think I was going to make it and was ready to quit at 70 but everyone kept cheering me on. My abs were really burning and literally shaking. I got to 80 and this guy started massaging my abs. It felt good but was turning me on again. The guys were fighting over helping me. One guy was working on my lower abs and I warned him not to get cute. I think they were getting more out of it than I was. It helped relax my abs and give me a boost and somehow I made it to 88 before collapsing. Two guys helped me up. I was spent and sore.

They had a couple more games planed but I was through. A couple of guys helped down to the water to cool off and rinse off. I had several invitations to dinner and one guy massaging my stomach the whole time asked me to marry him. At one point right there on the beach he slipped his hand down inside my bottom until I stopped him. Anymore stimulation and that would have been it. When the guys drifted off to the next game I pulled my bottom off and rinsed the sand out. I didn't bother putting it back on as I walk up to where we threw our towel earlier, I just collapsed onto my stomach and rested. Lisa, Barbara and Jane came over as well. They were talking about my performance but I ignored them. I reached under and felt my abs.

Were they sore. I rolled over and massaged them a little and eventually fell asleep on the beach naked. I didn't care who saw what at that point. When Lisa woke me up it was time to head back. I slipped on my shorts and carried the rest up to the bus. It was then that I remembered that I still hadn't found my top. I quickly ran around looking for it until everyone started yelling that it was time to go so I reluctantly walked back to the bus. While I was gone someone had taken my shirt and towel. Lisa loaned me her towel, which I wrapped around me for the trip back. We were all pretty drunk so it was a loud trip back. The organizer said we'd have the pictures up later tonight by the activity center. I said, "Pictures! I didn't see anyone taking pictures." Oh my god I was ruined for life I thought. All I could hear when we go back to the resort was, you should have seen this wild chick.

The four of us went around the side of the main building to the beach. This time avoiding the pool. Barbara had this great idea about playing tennis. She suggested her and Jane against Lisa and I. I reminded her that I didn't have a top any more. "Not like you haven't done it before. Bet we beat you," she said. I guess it was those competitive juices again or the fact that I just didn't care at that point. Lisa said, "What do you want to bet"? "How about dinner tonight." We grabbed some rackets and walked over to the court. There wasn't anyone there because it was so hot. Everyone threw their stuff on the table and started to warm up. I was still a little buzzed because I just dropped the towel down and walked out there in just my shorts. The attendant came over and told me that that wasn't proper tennis attire.

No kidding I thought. I said, "Do you want the shorts to come off too"? Afraid I might do it, he backed off and let us play. My abs were still sore; I could really feel it when I stretched to serve. Running made my boobs bound pretty good so it wasn't one of my better games. Not that I'm very good anyway. Another thing you shouldn't do with out a bra. We stopped for a break and got a drink at the stand next to the court. I was dripping sweat it was so hot. A young couple walked in and started playing in the court next to us. I don't think the girl appreciated me dressed like I was. We laid for about a half an hour more when the heat got the better of us. Barbara and Jane were hopelessly ahead so we owed them dinner. They reminded us of the bet. "Nothing fancy we have limits you know" Lisa said.

We gathered out stuff, turned in the rackets and walked down to the beach. I was too hot to cover up. I got a few funny looks. I guess you don't see to many people topless in shorts. Topless in a bikini probably wouldn't have drawn as much attention. Lisa marched us right down to the middle of the resort's beaches. Surprisingly there were about a half a dozen women topless. Seeing some others topless made me feel more at home so I unzipped and pulled my shorts off. Forget the bottom I thought. We swam out and cooled off before coming back to our chases and lotioned up. I said, "I don't think I'm up to that Rambo tour." My abs were killing me. I started to nod off.

Lisa said "sleepy?"

"Yea must be the alcohol."

Eventually we got up and gathered our stuff. I was tempted to walk back to the room completely naked and see if anyone stopped me but thought better of it and pulled my shorts on. I wrapped the towel around my top as well. We went back to the room and showered up and got ready to go out. We decided to go back to the beach club so I borrowed Barbara's bikini top and put on my shorts for the night. Not exactly dressed up but it worked the other night.

We met Bob and Mike from the first night. They commented on my attire saying they loved it. I spent most of the night dancing again. All the dancing kind of worked off the alcohol because I didn't even feel buzzed when we left. Bob said he had rented a boat and would take Lisa and I out diving if we wanted. It was getting near the end of the trip and we couldn't dive on Saturday because we had to catch a flight on Sunday so we decided to go Friday after we got back from the Rambo tour. We invited them but since they weren't staying at the resort they couldn't go. They asked if we were entering the big bikini contest in Saturday.

I said I hadn't planned to but all I heard was that I'd be a shoe in. Back at the resort we checked out about that Rambo tour again. The poster at the activities center said dress light, bring a bathing suit and good hiking shoes that you don't mind getting wet and be prepared for some hiking. We discussed whether we really wanted to do it. Lisa and Jane were all for it and Barbara passed saying don't wake me when you leave. I'm going to sleep in.

Sleeping in sounded like a good ideal but Lisa wouldn't let me off...

Carrie1
Carrie1
616 Followers