Carrie's Beach Adventure Day 2b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carrie1
Carrie1
616 Followers

It's bad enough in a bathing suit but climbing on someone's back when there's absolutely nothing between your most sensitive and private places and another person is a bit embarrassing. I climbed up on Jim's back trying to keep my breast and pussy from brushing Jim but it was impossible. I tried to keep my legs together as got on Jim's shoulders but everyone got a nice view of my slightly parted lips despite my best effort. As I lowered my weight down and the week old stubble of my bush made contact with Jim's shoulder, he let out a yelp of delight. I said, "Calm down my faithful stallion". Everyone laughed at that.

I managed to say on as Jim stood up holding onto my legs. My pussy was wedged hard against the back of his neck and my ass was just hanging out in the open for everyone to see. I started to feel really exposed which only served to get me excited again. Well at least there wasn't anything for Lisa to grab hold of so I should be able to knock Lisa off easily; or so I thought.

Just then as I was getting my balance Max and Lisa charged at us. Jim and I were surprised by their quick attack. We ended up back peddling but not until after Lisa's body slapped into mine. Lisa was a wild woman grabbing and slapping what ever she could which included my entire exposed upper body. I barely had time to react much less cover up. One motion caught me square across my chest reinforcing how exposed I really was. By the time I reacted she already had a good grip on my upper arm. She pulled me a little sideways and I started to tumble over towards Jim's left shoulder. I fought to stay on but as I did Lisa grabbed my left leg. She now had my left arm and leg. She pulled and stretched me out pulling me around and off of Jim's left shoulder. My right leg trailed behind dragging over Jims shoulder. This forced me into a bit of a split which I'm sure gave Jim an unobstructed view up my spread open pussy. I know I must have been opened up pretty good because I felt the cold water rush up my most sensitive insides as I fell into the water.

After we got untangled I came up in fighting mode. I was yelling that they caught us before we were ready. I yelled that Kim should be the one to say go. Before even thinking about it I was back up on top of Jim's shoulders not caring what he or anyone else saw. I was in fighting mode now and I told Lisa that she was in trouble.

This time Jim and I were the ones that needed to be held back while Kim tried to bring some order to the amateur battle royal. I was fired up and ready. I have a real competitive spirit and since Lisa started with an early surprise attack I wanted to win all the more. As we waited I noticed two boats had moved in a little closer to get a better view. We must have been putting on quite a show for this quiet section of beach.

Kim organized us a little better this time. I guess my 120 pounds must have been a little tough on Jim because he kept trying to get me in a better position on his shoulders. He grabbed my thighs and tried bouncing me into a more comfortable position. I just kept saying steady my stallion, treating him like he was my trusted horse. After the second time I felt the hairs from his neck tickling the inside of my open lips. I had been on an emotional high all day and this just served to boost my adrenaline level even higher.

Lisa and Max were finally ready and Kim started to give us instruction like it was a WWF match. We cut her act short and told here to just give us a count of three. Again she started with her WWF act, saying "wrestlers approach the center of the ring". Everyone was tired of waiting so when Jim and Max brought us together, we just started without Kim. Again Max and Lisa made the first move but this time I was wound up and ready so we countered faster and went on the offensive. I reached out trying to get an arm around her shoulder in order to pull her down but it was too difficult with her hands flying everywhere. It was a lot like wrestling because it definitely seemed like you needed to wrap your opponent up or at least grab an arm or something. The only problem was unlike wrestling we didn't have any rules on what you couldn't do with your hands, so as I tried to reach for Lisa's arm she just worked inside with her hands like a boxer. It wasn't very effective at knocking me off but was a bit painful leaving my bare breast and nipples exposed like that.

She got a couple of good licks, one square across my ultra sensitive nipples, which forceed a sharp yell from me. Lisa, realizing how hard my nipples were said, "Wow, I think I hurt my hand on those spikes." Seeing my reaction, Lisa seemed to form her strategy around attacking bare chest. I was forced to retreat and cover up my sensitive and vulnerable nipples. Not the best situation to have your most sensitive nubs out on the front line taking the brunt of your opponents attack. It was hard for me to maintain an attack without subjecting my chest to Lisa's brutal onslaught.

The other key to success seemed to be keeping yourself square to your opponent. We made the almost fatal mistake of letting Max and Lisa get to our right side almost behind us. As I used my arms to shield my exposed breasts from attack, Lisa grabbed my right arm below the shoulder and started to pull. She was pulling me over backwards as Jim tried to back up. Jim had a death grip on my legs, squeezing my legs against his head so I couldn't fall off. I don't know what is was like for him and I didn't care since I was being stretched out in an awkward position. My legs were firmly wrapped around the back of his head and held there so I wasn't going anywhere unless Jim fell but my abs were being put to the test. I do plenty of sit-ups and crunchers so my abs are really tight but this was stressing every muscle down my front from my neck to my groin and along my upper legs. I can only imagine what I must have looked like.

Jim tried to close the gap between us but was having trouble backing up so he tried to twist so he was more facing Max and Lisa. If I thought I was in a compromising position before I was really getting into one now. Lisa had me stretched out backwards almost horizontal to the water and Jim was trying to twist around to face our attackers. My abs were being stretched to their limit. It was like a tug of war and my bare body was the rope. I tried to pull up with all my might, letting out a pretty loud grunt in the process, but couldn't with all of the strain on my stomach. Jim loosened his grip on my legs as he twisted around. He managed the maneuver without losing me and was now facing my gaping wet pussy. Oh my God what had I gotten myself into. Max and Lisa continued to back up but now Jim was able to move better and didn't seem in danger of falling. My abs, all the way from the top of my mound to the bottom rib cage, were starting to quiver from the constant stress they were under. I didn't think I could maintain this position much longer.

I tried to twist to the side to relieve the strain when all at once I felt something touch the inside of my pussy. Oh my God. Oh my God. I was more surprised than excited but the sensation sent a wave through me like a bolt of lightning. I pulled up with all my strength, more out of reaction to Jim's tounge licking than out of pain. Jim gave me another lick right on my clit. Another incredible bolt of lightning shot through my helplessly stretched out body that was already at its breaking point both emotionally and physically. Between the muscle stain on my body and the sensation it was receiving, I was losing control. I felt the unmistakable signs of an approaching orgasm. No not here. Not now. I couldn't.

One part of me wanted to jump off and stop this madness and the other part of me wanted him to continue with a passion. I'm not sure if I could have gotten off (of Jim that is) even if I wanted to with the grip he had on my legs. I yelled for him to stop but was powerless to do anything as a wicked moan escaped. I felt my body approaching that point of no return where no matter what the mind wants; the body is on its own. It was slow in coming, so slow that I thought I had a change at starving off my emotional rise. I made one more valiant attempt at getting free before my emotions overcame me but Lisa started slapping my side trying to pull me off Jim's shoulders. In a confused and disoriented state I tried to grab Lisa. As I reached in from my very awkward position to grab her, I exposed my breasts to her renewed assault. Now my body's two most sensitive receptors were being overloaded at the same time. Lisa on my throbbing nipples and Jim on my indecently exposed clit. Then one of Lisa's swings caught my right nipple on its tip at the exact same instant that Jim gave my clit another tantalizing lick. The twin sensations were too much for my already overloaded body. Even as I continued to struggle to get free I had already lost my battle to suppress my body's natural response. My body had passed that point where my mind had any control over it. Nothing in this world was stopping my body from having its way.

Usually I go off pretty fast but this incredibly strange situation and flood of conflicting senses caused my build up to take an incredibly long time. Kind of like a pot of water slowly being brought to a boil. Sufficient heat had already been applied so now it was only a mater of time. I knew it was inevitable now. I seemed to lose track of my surroundings as my body sent those unmistakable signs of the inevitable to my brain one at a time. My breath had already been racing from the excursion and now was racing for other reasons. A flush was building as my skin temperature started to rise. I slowly felt my toes curl and the long muscles of my legs tighten followed by all my other muscles. I think that was the first time Jim picked up on the fact that I was about to have and orgasm right there. I felt one more incredible lick as this incredible rush of adrenaline flooded my body all at once. I don't know whether it was Lisa's assault or my impending climax, but my nipples were literally throbbing as I felt the first contraction hit me. My abs tightened faster and harder than I would have though possible. Somehow my body rose up under the incredible pull of my abdominal muscles as several other contractions swept my body. By then I think everyone realized what was happening to me because all attacks seemed to stop. Somehow I managed my way back to a sitting position and slid first onto Jim's left shoulder and then back. I had lost track of how many contractions I had had by then. Everything seemed to be operating in slow motion. I was a woman possessed as my orgasm continued. I reached for Lisa's arm and pulled with all of my might as I let out a loud roar like gasp. Perhaps she was stunned by what was happening because she fell into the water with little resistance. My breath was still racing a mile a minute as I raised my arms in victory like Rocky. I sure however that his victory did not have the uncontrollable burst of sexual energy that mine had just had. Finally after what seemed like minutes my contractions subsided and I slowly settled down. It wasn't until then that I fully realized what had happened.

Everyone looked on with a stunned expression not believing that I had just climaxed right there while battling Lisa. I wasn't sure my mind believed it either but my body certainly knew what had happened. When I came back to reality I realized that a couple more boats had moved in for a closer look at the action and all were cheering.

Emotionally and physically exhausted I slid off Jim's back and into the water. The water felt especially cold against my over heated body. I think I was the first to speak when I simply said "WOW". Jim just said, "You were incredible. You're unbelievable. I didn't think you had the strength."

"Well you had a lot to do with it", I said. Lisa congratulated us and looked towards Kim saying, "isn't there a rule against that sort of team work"? All I said was that I needed to rest. I slowly made my way into the shallower water, being careful not to lose my balance on my unsteady legs. Kim was shivering but I still felt incredibly warm and flushed as I slowly made my way up the beach not caring who was looking.

When I got to the blanket I just collapsed on my back in exhaustion. It didn't even phase me that I was now completely naked on a public beach. I was too wiped to be concerned right now. Arrest me if you must. Everyone remained pretty quiet until Jim handed everyone another beer. Then the conversation picked back up again with silly discussions about what happens physically to a woman when an orgasm occurs. I was too exhausted participate in the conversation even though it was basically about me.

I was a little concerned about what the others thought of me but I wasn't in complete control of the situation when Jim started licking me and Lisa started attacking my breasts. I guess I could have avoided the whole situation by not taking my top off and being a little more conservative, but then where would the fun have been.

Eventually I started to come around again and opened my eyes. Jim and Max were both staring at me. That was the first time I realized I had left my bikini bottom down the beach a ways. I looked down my body and noticed that my nipples had settled down to their normal flaccid state probably for the first time today. I could also see that my lower lips had returned to normal and my pussy wasn't swollen and gaping open as it was earlier. Everything seemed perfectly normal. Three girls and two guys laying out in the sun only one was completely naked. I should have probably covered up now that I was out of the water but I wasn't exactly sure were my bikini bottom was and I was a little too embarrassed walk around looking for it.

I felt a little embarrassed. It's not everyday that you have an orgasm in public with your friends looking on. I didn't know exactly what to say. I felt like I needed to explain something but didn't know exactly what or how. I had been really close to having an orgasm yesterday and wasn't embarrassed then but then no body new how close I really was. I sat there quietly listening, collecting my thoughts when I got to thinking that this was probably the most exciting thrilling thing I had ever done. That was the ultimate rush. Not just an exciting felling but a full-blown climax, and the way it had happened. Something about being turned on virtually the whole day and then climaxing while your body is in such conflict and under such physical strain made it even more rewarding. My body certainly knew it had been through something. Now probably 20 minutes later I was still emotionally and physically whipped.

I raised up on my elbows and looked over at everyone. All I managed to say was, "I never knew how much of an adrenaline rush you got from an orgasm." I honestly told them that I was a little embarrassed but at the same time I thought it was one of the most thrilling experiences I had ever had. I told them, "Something about climaxing when your body is under such physical strain causes an extraordinary orgasm. I thought I was about to collapse when all at once, "Wow". You could make a mint if you could bottle it or put it in a pill." Jim said, "Now I know what to do to motivate you. What a team." Max said, "I couldn't believe your body had that kind of strength in it". Lisa said, "yea but she's just a flash in the pan. I want another round. She's shot now". Jim said, "I don't know about that. I think I could get her going again". To that I responded, "Pretty cocky aren't you."

Kim remained pretty quiet through out until she said. "It was best two out of three and we're only tied. How about a tie breaker." I was surprised to hear her encouraging another show. She then said, "We could probably sell tickets."

"NO way", I said. "I'm wiped." Jim handed me another beer but I refused saying, "I would probably fall asleep if I had another". Lisa reminded me to apply some lotion to my newly exposed patch. Which reminded me that I still didn't have my bikini bottom. I asked if anyone had retrieved it. Max joked saying he saw some guy picking up and taking it with him. "No way" I said. "Just kidding" was his answer as he got up to look for it.

He retrieved it but refused to give it back. "Not right yet" he said with a big smile on his face as he stuffed it in his bag. "What is this today about my clothes", I said. "This morning Kim and Lisa hide everything but my bikini and now you guys hide that leaving me naked. What about you guys? Feel free to join me anytime". With that little outburst I said, "Maybe I will have that beer after all". Lisa reminded me again to apply lotion before I burned.

I opened the bottle and started applying the lotion to my arms and face, then carefully worked my way down to my breasts and stomach. Everyone watched attentively as I worked my way down the front of my naked body. I skipped my newly exposed patch for now and worked on my legs. I debated on giving them a real show since they seemed so interested, even Lisa and Kim seemed to wait in anticipation. I was beginning to think I really was becoming a nudist because it didn't do a thing for me to be watched as I rubbed lotion over my private mound. Either that or I was so emotionally and sexually drained that I had none left. I finished and laid back and enjoyed my beer in the sun, naked as the day I was born.

We laid there for a good long while before everyone started to get bored and suggested heading back. Lisa and Max carried some of the stuff down to the boat as Jim emptied our trash into one of the bins. I had no idea who or how they emptied them but there they were on this remote section of beach.

I got up for the first time since my exit from the water. I looked around to see if anyone else had taken my lead and stripped but I was still the only one. Some had even put on shirts since it was starting to cool off a bit. I must have been getting used to being naked because I didn't even ask for my bikini back until we got down to the boat. I figured nothing could be more exposing that what had happened earlier. When I did all I heard was, "In due time." I was beginning to wonder where this was going as we pushed off the beach. I needed to pee badly so I swam out a bit and dove in. My nipples hardened to their normal pucker once again and the cold water chased away any remaining signs of being tired. I swam back to the boat and off we went.

I was naked and shivering as we sped off. I told them, "You can't expect me to just walk up the dock like this do you? I'll end up in jail on indecent exposure charges."

"In due time" was the response. Lisa and Kim had put on their shorts and shirts by now leaving me looking even more out of place as we sped across the bay. I found one of the towels that we had been using on the beach and wrapped it around me partially for warmth and partially to cover up if a boat passed to close. As we got closer to the marina we started passing more and more boats. I tried to act casual and natural as I struggled to keep the towel on in the wind. When we finally slowed down for the marina Jim came up from below holding my bikini bottom in his hand. Smiling widely he said, "looking for this?"

I wanted to grab it from his hand and cover my nakedness but he just kept teasing me. I didn't want to pleasure him by begging but I was running out of time. With that Kim grabbed it out of his hand and handed it to me. Saying, "Stop teasing her". Thank God. I quickly slid it up my legs under the towel. "Now what about my top?" I yelled. Jim and Lisa in unison said, "you don't need it here. Immediately my nipples jumped to attention once again. Well I guess there was still some sexual energy left in me.

Carrie1
Carrie1
616 Followers