Carrie's Carnal Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,586 Followers

Santa smiled and told her to pull down his pants. When she did her eyes opened wide and her mouth dropped wide open when Santa's mammoth cock sprung into full view. Carrie just stared at it as if in a trance and eagerly complied when Santa told her, "Get on your knees and put Santa's foot-long candy cane in your mouth. Kiss, lick, and suck it little girl. Show Santa how much you like his gift to you." The sight of this magnificent masterpiece just inches from her face held her spellbound. The tiny tongues working on her ass and pussy had her panting and purring. She used two hands to stroke the monster and lowered her lips to the purple head of the pulsating prick. She tasted the sticky substance that leaked from the mighty head and kissed and licked the object of her adoration from top to bottom. She obediently obeyed when told to lick his ball -sack and put it into her mouth. Then she licked her way back up to the top and shuddered as her tongue ran over the vibrating veins.

Slowly she put her lips around the massive hunk of meat and took as much of it into her mouth as she could but it was useless to to try to swallow it all. She knew nothing about deep-throating and gagged as he began fucking her face. The indentations on her cheeks were visible to all that were still watching. She came up for air and Santa lifted her up and then down on his big cock. Once more her pussy was being stretched as it went deeper inside her. She bounced up and down on Santa's pole like a woman possessed and surprised herself by making the whole thing disappear up her creaming cunt. When Santa shot his sticky seed deep within her she was lowered to the red carpet and instructed to entertain the elves.

They were all over her like bees on honey. While the males fucked her pussy and ass the females fed her their sopping slits. This whole scene was so taboo and kinky that it turned her on all the more. After satisfying all of the dwarfs she looked across the room only to find that no one was any longer watching her; they were all involved in one large orgy. Carrie finally spotted Tom; he was eating out a black lady's pussy as a blond was giving him a blow -job.

A young Filipino girl approached her, grabbed her dress, underwear, shoes, and offered to help her as she guided Carry to another room, "Here darling; let's get you cleaned up. You are covered with cum! I watched you do Santa and his helpers and it was the most erotic thing I have ever seen. You are my idea of the perfect woman."

Once inside the room Carrie got a good look at the pretty girl with brown skin, eyes, and hair. The girl was skinny and she took off the robe she was wearing. Carrie gazed at her flat chest and bald pussy and asked, "How old are you anyway? You look like a child and why can't I go to my own cabin to clean up?"

The girl pushed Carrie to the mirror to see what a mess she had become and told her, "I brought you to my room because you excite me. It is easy to see that you are a submissive dirty slut and that's the way I like my white women. Oh yeah, don't worry about my age. I am 19 and can teach you a few things." She pushed Carrie to the bed and announced, "You are going to like this baby, I am going to lick you clean with my tongue!"

The Filipino girl kept her promise and licked every inch of the white girl's body. Then she told Carrie, "Your turn now bitch!" The girl got on her back, spread her lean brown legs lewdly and ordered, "Eat it all up bitch! Chew on my pussy lips, suck my clit, put your nasty tongue where it belongs, put it as far up my brown cunt as you can and wiggle it all around, and then I want you to do my ass baby; clean it all up real good." The girl held Carrie's face tight to her smoldering slit and fucked her face with fervor. Carrie learned that she loved being demeaned and ordered what to do. As she licked and sucked the girl's pussy and ass the girl humiliated her further by saying, "You are one filthy white pig aren't you? Well slut, I have a surprise for you. After I say you are finished with me you can eat my mother and aunt out. It is my reward to you for being such a good little pig slut."

When the girl pushed her blond head away from her sex Carrie was aghast when there were two older Filipino ladies sitting on the bed. She thought that the girl had been just talking and never imagined that she really meant it. One of the dark women was of medium build with small breasts and a shaved pussy but the other was a large woman with huge sagging tits and a lush hairy bush. She was roughly pulled to the hairy cunt and devoured it with passion, then she serviced the other woman. Much to her amazement Carrie reached orgasm after orgasm as she gave in to their every demand. After she sucked their feet the women laid on top of each other with their pussies facing forward. She was ordered to feast on all six holes. Her pussy flooded as she went from hole to hole and was called a white bitch, tramp, slut, cunt lapper, pussy licker, and ass eater.

Before she was allowed to leave they took her name and cabin number. They informed her that they had more family and friends aboard and that her services would be required again. She asked their names and the mother told her, "You can refer to all of us as your Filipino Mistress. When we call you we expect you to come running. A cute blond that just loves servicing our horny Filipino cunts and asses; it doesn't get any better than that. You do love it don't you baby?"

Carrie blushed and lowered her head saying, "Yes I do." They let her dress but kept her panties and told her to wear a new pair each time they summoned her. Carrie looked for Tom but he was nowhere in sight so she went back to their room. She was relieved to see Tom sleeping soundly, climbed in bed, cuddled against her husband, and drifted off to dreamland.

The next morning they discussed the events of the previous night over coffee. Tom wanted to hear every detail about Carrie's submission to the Filipino women and couldn't get over how beautiful and elegant her new necklace was. Tom told his wife about the orgy and how he went back to the cabin when he couldn't find her. Isabella called and invited the young couple to another holiday party that night. They spent much of the day topside walking the deck, meeting other guests, playing games, and even swimming. They returned to their room, took a nap, showered, and got ready for another night of partying.

This bash was held in the same room as the first night and again the young couple sat at the same table as Isabella and Lance. They enjoyed another fine meal and Taittinger Champaign was served. Lance danced with Carrie and ran his hands all over her buttocks. He whispered in her ear, "Tonight it is my turn to fuck that sweet ass of yours. Now that Tom and the elves have been there it is time for you to give it up to me. But first we have a very special surprise for you and Tom."

"What kind of surprise? I'm not sure we are ready for any more surprises."

"Oh, I think that you will like this one; let's go back to the table and wait for the announcement." They went back to the table and Isabella had Tom's cock out and was fondling it. Carrie glanced around the room and noticed that the other guest were getting frisky as well. The smell of sex filled the room as breasts were being sucked, cocks were being stroked, and pussies were being fingered.

The band took a break, Santa, the elves, and four women that they called snow fairies came on stage. Santa announced, "Here it is folks the winter Holiday King and Queen have been chosen! Will Tom and Carrie Baker come up and accept their awards? Come on and step right up here."

Carrie and Tom just looked at each other stunned and baffled. Isabella encouraged them saying, "Get up there and claim your crowns. Santa has some very special gifts for both of you."

The young couple nervously made their way to the stage and climbed up the steps; they were overwhelmed by the booming ovation and loud voices of approval. Santa announced, "Good choice indeed; this girl possesses one of the sweetest pussies that I have ever had the pleasure of fucking. Now for your prizes; you both get a new Lincoln Navigator!" Santa handed the gleeful couple each a set of keys and said, Now I want you both to get naked and get the best massage of your lives by our lovely snow fairies."The elves helped the young couple disrobe while workmen pushed two king sized beds on stage.

Carrie was guided to a bed with red satin sheets and Tom was taken to a bed with blue satin sheets. Santa was not lying; the fingers working on their young bodies were like magic. Oil was rubbed over every inch of skin and skilled hands caressed, massaged, and relaxed every muscle in their contented bodies. The male elves joined Carrie and the fairies while the females joined Tom and his fairies. Before long Carrie felt fingers in her pussy and rectum as lips were locked to her nipples. She glanced over to see Tom was being kissed all over.

Carrie was put on all fours, an elf got under her and slid his cock in her pussy while another got behind and penetrated her little brown hole. While she was being double fucked a dick was put to her lips; she opened her mouth and sucked it hungerly. The elf under her shot his load and was replaced by another man. Soon she felt a hot gush up her butt as the elf ejected up her heinie-hole.

Her pussy was full, her mouth crammed, and suddenly she felt pain as her anal passage was stuffed with what felt like a red hot poker. She recognized Lance's voice behind her reassuringly saying, "I know that this hurts right now but as soon as your ass becomes accustomed to the size you will learn to love it. I know what I am talking about so just trust me." In time the pain did lessen and a pleasurable sensation replaced it. Carrie lost count of the number of cocks that used her pussy, mouth, and ass. She passed out and when she regained consciousness she was in her own bed with Tom. Carrie just smiled when Tom ran his fingers through her hair and told his wife that he loved her very much then she drifted off to sleep.

The next morning the young couple went to the pool, Carrie looked deep into her husband's eyes and said, "You know that this new lifestyle is exciting but I need a break from it all. This is much too much. Could we spend at least the next few days together? Just the two of us and no one else; I could use a day of rest from sex and then I want to be with just you for awhile."

Tom smiled and replied, "I think that is a fantastic idea; I feel the same way.

That night in their room the phone rang and Carrie answered. On the other end a female voice commanded, "This is your Filipino Mistress bitch, we need your tongue so get the fuck over here right now."

Carrie told her in no uncertain terms, "I would like to come and play your games but not now. Try calling back in a few days and not before, goodbye."

They were cuddling when the phone rang again. This time Tom picked up the phone and was greeted by the beckoning voice of Isabella, "Hi handsome, we have another party planned this evening."

Before she could go on Tom interrupted her saying, "Sounds like fun but Carrie and I need to spend some quality time together. We want to be alone for awhile so try again in about four days."

Isabella hesitated for a moment before answering, "You know I never thought about it but all this must be too much, too fast, and too soon for the both of you. I understand fully and hope you two can cement your relationship and have tons of fun doing it. I will call back in four days and very much look forward to seeing you two lovebirds again; enjoy darling."

Tom explained to his wife that Isabella took the news well. They decided to forgo the day of rest and made mad passionate love. Their sex together was better than it ever had been and the next four days were spent in sexual bliss. They never left the room. Their meals were served in their cabin, they were happy with each other but were both ready for their next sexual adventure.

THE END

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,586 Followers
12