Carrie's New Neighbour

Story Info
Boredom at works doesn't seem so bad with a new neighbour.
2.2k words
3.91
23.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Office work coming up to Christmas was a nightmare for Carrie. Bodies coming and going, phone ringing hot, receipts piling up and the prospect of facing the festive season alone again.

Far too often she is left alone to run the office, nothing but the radio and her mind for comfort. Running the shop has its perks, plenty of ripped tradies to flirt with during the day and peace and quiet of an afternoon. Towards the end of the day the office is quiet, the sun is blaring outside and the office is slowly warming under the relentless summer sun.

Carrie finds her mind wondering, her skin is prickly and she shuffles uncomfortably in her seat. As it gets warmer and warmer in the office, she can feel sweat building around her groin as she becomes more aware of her increased blood flow, slightly opening her legs she can smell her excitement.

She allows her mind to drift before looking around the office; a slightly guilty look spreads across her face as she remembers she has her small vibrator packed in her hand bag for such an occasion. She stands up, biting her lip as she moves over and locks the front door.

Closing and locking the bathroom door behind her she can feel her heart pumping in her chest, her head is spinning in excitement, she needs this right now. Sliding her panties down her legs, she can feel her juices sticking to the cloth, releasing her sweet womanly aroma, causing her heart to pump harder as she bites down on her lip to prevent a whimper sneaking out.

She slowly slides her middle finger down her naval, snaking its way through her well groomed landing strip, picking up moisture as it goes. Her fingertips touch her sensitive skin covering her clit, a jolt of electricity shoots up her groin, injecting adrenaline straight to her heart as it skips a beat in anticipation.

'DING DONG, DING DONG'

"FUCK -- I am going to kill that delivery driver"

Driving home she was furious! She may have been a little too harsh on the poor postal worker, but when she is revved up like that she does not like to be disappointed. Driving home she passes the new neighbours car, she is yet to meet them since they moved in -- maybe she will get around to introducing herself next week.

Opening the door her cat greets her as usual, lapping through her legs before walking off to the food bowl.

"At least you don't let me down Mittens!"

Wine, left overs and repeats on TV -- the perfect way to unwind after a shit week.

After a little more wine than is probably wise, she gets up to take herself off to the shower. Letting her hair out she admires the way it bobs so neatly around her shoulders, after years of teasing, she has finally come around to love her shiny auburn hair.

Kicking off her shoes she slips her hand behind her back and releases her bra: letting her breasts, heavy after a day at work, to resume their natural position. She has always loved her breasts, running her nails from the outside in she reminisces to the days with her ex where he would kiss her neck and shoulders as they undressed, supporting them neatly in his hands, rolling her large, stiffening nipples between his thump and pointer.

Turning on the hot water she slides off her skirt, slightly unzipping to allow the fabric to move over her shapely hips. As the rest of her clothes hit the floor she slithers into the steamy shower to unwind, nothing like the feeling of hot water running over her neck and down her body after a few wines to relax and get in another mood...

Rolling around the bed moaning, Carrie snaps awake. She briefly remembers dreaming about a strong tradie moving his strong hands over her skin. Sliding her hands down her belly she can feel how wet she had become in her sleep. Checking her clock she thinks better of her dirty thoughts, people to see and things to do over the weekend -- can't afford to spend all of it rubbing her pussy and fucking her toys.

After finishing the chores for the day Carrie returns home for an afternoon in the sun. Coming into summer she had spent a lot of time in the gym and was really happy with her body. She loves her curves and womanly figure, showing off her new tight arse and belly in the mirror she is sure she can attract a toy boy for her summer break. Looking at the piercing sun outside she decides to change down into her most skimpy swimmers and soak up some rays.

Lying in the sun she can feel her brain drifting in and out, dozing away as the sun's rays bathed her skin with a soothing, warming glow.

Day dreaming she can see a ripped man in front of her, his abs and V sinking down into just a thin sheet covering him. She can see herself walking towards him, viewing the scene from above.

Coming back to reality she looks around her yard. She deliberately bought a large property away from the busy suburbs, valuing privacy and peace over convenience. Working towards an all over tan , she slides her bikini top off and rubs tanning oil over her exposed breasts. She can feel her nipples hardening as her hands slide effortlessly over them.

Losing her concentration she quietly moans, rubbing her hands over her breasts and lightly tugging her nipples, enjoying the feeling of the light pain causing them to stiffen and become more sensitive. Moving her hands down she slides her bottoms off, breathing in deeply as the cool wind and warm sunlight dance over her throbbing lips. Using just her pointer finger she traces around her lips, running down one side, across her tight sensitive arse and back up the other side before circling her clit.

Just as she presses her hood to expose her sensitive clit she has the feeling of being watched. While it turns her on thinking of someone watching her rub her pussy, she quickly gets cold feet: packing up her clothes and slinking back inside for a cool drink.

Another Saturday night home alone. While Carrie loves her own company, sometimes it would be nice to have someone to talk, snuggle and play with. Cranking up the music she kicks her flats off while dancing around the kitchen -- sometimes you have to make your own fun.

A sharp knock on the door pierces the music and leaves her in a stunned silence in the kitchen. All of her friends are away this weekend on a camping trip and she never gets those pesky door knockers.

Peeking through the window she can see a sharply dressed young man standing at the door with a box of chocolates, his shoes clicking quietly against the deck as he rocks his weight back and forward. She eyes him up and down and stares in disbelieve, what has she done to deserve this suited stud standing at her door?

Carrie invites her new guest, James, in and gives him the royal tour, catching a glimpse of his figure as she leads him around the house. Opening a bottle of red they get talking, she discovers he is a sparkie in training, loves to surf and is most certainly talented with his hands.

After the first bottle falls she can feel the warmth between her legs, it has been too long since she has hosted on her couch. She ducks out into the bar to pick up a second bottle; she knows full well the lay out of the house allows a sneak peak from the couch. Bending over to select a bottle she peaks behind her and can see James smiling as he gets the first view of her wide hips and perfectly rounded arse.

As they spend the night talking Carrie kicks off her shoes and suggestively rubs them against James' lap. Taking her feet in his hands he starts to massage her stresses away. Throwing her head back she allows herself to let go and relax completely, a soft hum of pleasure escaping her mouth.

As her massage goes on James stretches further up her legs, rubbing around her calves and up over her knee and up her smooth thighs. Slowly spreading her legs she can feel herself getting hotter and hotter and his huge hands explore her inner thigh with such strength and control.

Plucking up the courage Carrie spreads herself slightly, moans and slides down the couch towards his hands, pushing further down till she can feel his hardening cock against her legs and his fingers pressed up against her soaked panties. She whimpers as he pushes her panties to the side and squeezes her lips together, forcing a drop of her pussy juices into his palm.

Kissing up her legs he slowly runs his tongue up her soft legs, past her thigh and over her soaking mound. Skipping past her clit he kisses up her belly, over her heaving breasts and up to her waiting lips. Kissing her passionately and deeply she can feel his cock pressing against her. Softly biting her lip, James moves down to her neck and nibbles at her collar bone. Instantly she loses control of herself and lets her nails dig into his legs, dragging up his skin until she has a firm grip of the base of his throbbing shaft.

Nibbling deeper into her neck his hands move up and over her waiting, round breast. He moves up and deeply kisses her again as he lightly pinches her nipples through her top between his fingers. Reaching down she can feel his cock throbbing against his pants. She unzips him and quickly removes his clothing, leaving his cock bouncing in the air, tempting her to take control of it and suck it dry.

Pushing James off her she throws him down on the couch and jumps on top, shoving her breasts in his mouth as she releases her bra, allowing him to take her nipple deep between his teeth, his tongue flicking over its exposed end.

Taking control of herself again she kisses down his body, enjoying his scent as she kisses down his exposed body. She grips his cock between her hands, licking her lips as she can see light glistening on the pre cum forming at the end of his head. Humming from the back of her throat she takes his whole length in one slow movement, swallowing his large cock all the way to the base.

She loves sucking cock and takes great pleasure watching James squirm under the magic of her tongue flicking over his head. She can hear him moaning loader as she bobs up and down on him, feeling his penis growing larger and larger inside her mouth. She can taste his sweet nectar start to gather at the tip of her penis, prompting her to run her tongue down his shaft and over his hardening balls.

Not wanting him to cum just yet she lets go of his impressive member and kisses him deeply, sharing his pre cum as she positions herself on top of him. Slowly sliding down his cock she can feel him splitting her apart.

Bouncing on top of him she lets go completely and moans and whimpers as their rhythms combine perfectly, him thrusting up inside her as she slides down. Her pussy juices lubricating his strong, long strokes.

Feeling himself getting closer again he picks her up and pushes her over the couch, exposing her dripping pussy to be taken from behind. He lightly slaps her arse as he positions his head inside her pussy and thrusts deep inside. The pain and pleasure of his movements almost make her cum on the spot.

Bent over the couch she pushes back into his cock with every stroke, enjoying the feeling of his large balls slapping against her arse with each stroke. As their strokes combine she moans loudly, begging him to pump faster inside her.

Speeding up his thrusts she can feel his member getting thicker and thicker, preparing to shoot his sticky, hot cum inside her. She can feel her pussy on fire, every thrust bringing her closer and closer to an eruption. Reaching between her legs she starts to rub his tightening balls and flick her fingers over her clit. As she cups his balls he lets out a loud moan, pre-emptive of his orgasm.

The cupping is too much for her new lover, he slams inside her, pushing his head deeper and deeper inside her. Letting out a low moan his cock erupts, shot after shot of hot cum splashing against her pussy walls. The feeling of her pussy filling up with his cum is too much; shots of pleasure erupt through her body, starting at her stretched lips, up her back and out through her mouth as muffled orgasmic moan.

She fades away into the night, feeling his soft member slide out of her. As his cum rolls out of her pussy and down her inner thigh she drifts away, smiling as she goes thinking about the hot summer ahead.