Carrie's Sailing Trip: Day 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no sign of Brad or Lisa, so Bob reminded me of what I said back on boat. So we jumped in the cabin and Bob helped me relieve some of my built up stress, so to speak. Bob all but ripped my bikini off of me as I came down the hatch way.

Oh man did that feel good! After I came down from my blissful feeling, Bob suggested heading down to the beach to look for Lisa and Brad. I was pretty comfortable right there and could have fallen asleep but Bob wasn’t through yet today.

There was a little beach area just off the entrances to the harbor so we gathered towels and headed off. This time I pulled on my shorts because you had to kind of walk out of the marina and along the street to get there. I secured my top as best I could and off we went.

We found them almost immediately asleep on the beach. I spread my towel, took off my shorts, and settled in to work on my tan when Lisa piped up and said, “Wasn’t that the Jack of clubs you pulled last night?” Bob and Brad jumped on the bandwagon as well.

“That means no top at the beach right. Isn’t that what you agreed to?” I was too tired to argue so I just reached behind my back and untied the string across my back. I then pulled the top over my head and flopped down on my stomach. There I was, for all intents and purposes, naked except for a couple of tiny stings cupping my ass.

I said, “At least put some lotion on my back so I don’t burn.”

Bob worked his magic touch with the lotion as he proceeded to tell Lisa and Brad about my naked scuba diving. Lisa started kidding saying, “That Carrie just can’t keep her suit on can she.”

I laughed and said, “Not with friends like you guys around. That’s for sure.”

The beach was completely empty so I didn’t feel nervous at all when flipped over onto my back and worked on my front. Again Bob did his usually through job spreading the lotion on my front. Making sure my breasts were extra, extra well protected.

I was just about to doze off when Lisa wanted to go for a walk down the beach. We hadn’t spent much time together just Lisa and me so I agreed. I must have been really into the island thing by now because I didn’t even think twice about leaving my top behind. The beach looked to be deserted as far as you could see but you never know who could be coming around the next bend.

We headed down the beach just the two of us leaving the boys to trade stories themselves.

Lisa and I walked along and talk about all sort of girl stuff which is usually about the guys. She said that Brad was a great guy but she missed the times we use to share when it was just the girls. I told her that I missed that too but the sex was great when you bring your man with you. She agreed but seemed disappointed that her and Brad weren’t hitting it off like Bob and I were. She had only known Brad for about a month now so they were still getting to know each other. There was definitely a sign of concern in her conversation.

We walked a ways and I had gotten caught up in the conversation and hadn’t realized we had walked in front of some houses set back on the hill. We turned back and ran into the water to cool off once we were out of site of the houses. We played around for a bit and Lisa seemed to lighten up a bit.

On the way back she complemented me on the tan I was getting and asked if I was going to try for that perfect tan again. Ninety nine percent of my body was an even golden tan but I still had a couple of strips from wearing my bottom. She naturally suggested taking it off as also to avoid stripping. As we walked back I noticed that a couple of people were now on the beach and that I’d have to walk right by them all but completely naked. My nipples were the first thing to show my concern followed by my swollen pussy. I tried to act completely normal as we walked past them but then boy yell out. “Look that girl doesn’t have any clothes on.” I was instantly blushed as I waited to hear what the parent would say but to my surprise they simply told the kid to come back to them.

When we got back to our towels, we noticed that both Bob and Brad were fast asleep. Lisa and I both ran in the water for a bit and came back to the guys and did the shaggy dog thing to wake them with our dripping water. Lisa’s hair is a lot longer so she did a better job on Brad than I on Bob but they both woke wondering what was going on.

I was tired from our walk and lack of sleep the night before so I plopped down and started to settle in as just as Bob was waking up. He was hot and wanted to go for a dip so he naturally dragged me along. Of course now that he’s awake we need to jump into action. I should have left him sleeping. That’s the one thing I don’t like about Bob. We never get to just sit back and relax.

Bob was nice and refreshed so naturally he was rearing to go. We swam around for a bit and then floated arm in arm as we had the other day. We had our suits on today, or at least part of mine, so it wasn’t quite the same but still fun. Brad and Lisa joined us as well so it was a nice time.

It wasn’t long though before a bunch of people settled in on the beach, so that was about as far as the romance went. I was a little concerned about just walking up the beach topless or in my case just a little shy of completely naked but Lisa kept telling me it was no big deal for me. It wasn’t like I had much choice in the matter unless someone brought my top down to me and that wasn’t likely. So as calmly as I could, I walked into the shallower water and stood up. Well I hadn’t even reached the shore when two of the guys noticed me. Their eyes were practically bursting out of their sockets not to mention the bulges in their pants that were already noticeable. Oh man did they ever notice. The one yelled over, “nice tan.” They weren’t being subtle in the least which caused me to get a little embarrassed.

By the time I had reached our stuff they had already come over to ask us where we were from or more likely get a better view. The whole time we were talking they were looking at me. I was getting a little aroused by the staring and my nipples reacted, as you would have expected. There were four guys and two women and all were in their late twenties or about. They were from Chicago and were down for the fishing and golf. They were only over at Tortola for a day trip and liked what they saw. They didn’t exactly say what they meant by that but were looking over at me as they said it.

They weren’t dressed for the beach, but were all in shorts and T shirts which was a stark contrast to me in a tiny bikini bottom. I started to reach for my top, but as I did I noticed Lisa shoving it in her bag. I wanted to protest but I figured she was just up to her old tricks. They seemed friendly enough and even the women didn’t seem upset with me standing in front of their boyfriends all but naked.

I sat down on my towel and tried to relax but it was difficult under the circumstances. We talked for about a half and hour before someone suggested offered to buy a round of drinks at the café in the marina while they waited for their ferry.

For that I wanted my top. I wasn’t going to walk back to the marina topless, so I demanded my top back. Lisa hesitated, but eventually gave it to me. The bikini top didn’t do much except camouflage my nipples, but at least I was covered as far as the law was concerned. Lisa pulled on her shorts but the guys stayed bare chested, so I didn’t feel quite as naked as we walked.

The cafe had a little out door seating area just off the dock so we sat and watched a couple boats come in. I might as well have been naked for all that was covered. I guess I met the legal requirements but I felt like I was sitting there in my birthday suit. One of the guys we met bought us all beers while we chatted.

They were really friendly and funny so it hardly seemed like we had sat down before they had to leave. By then we were feeling pretty relaxed so we just stayed there and ordered another round of drinks and then some food. As time went on a few more people stopped in and I felt a little more out of place. When I got up to go to the ladies room, everyone in the place looked at me. It was like I had just come off the beach and was walking through a restaurant in my beach wear, which was pretty much exactly what I was doing except my bikini barely constituted a swim suit. I’ve always worn pretty skimpy bikinis but this one was extra small and certainly not made for walking around in public in. It wasn’t that different than if I was walking through the place naked.

After eating, we were heading back to the boat. It was then that I seemed to get a second wind and suggested we go for a little dip before heading back. Everyone was pretty out of it but I did manage to convince Bob to walk down to the beach with me.

Bob and I walked arm in arm along the water. It was romantic. Eventually I decided to go in for a dip. Since I was still in my bikini it wasn’t any big deal. Bob however didn’t want to go in quite as much as me so he stopped at the edge of the water. I kept bugging but he refused to come in until I came in and stood up putting both hands on my hips and saying. You’d rather stay dry than get a piece of this. Hearing that, he ran after me, tackling me before I could get away. I started rubbing my boobs against his chest until he couldn’t take it any more and reach behind me and untied my top. I slid out of my bottom and we had a repeat of the prior day’s romantic interlude right there in the shallow water.

We made out for a while just enjoying the moment. After a while, we decided to head back. I thought Bob was being a gentleman and bringing me my bikini which had been tossed up on the beach but instead simply picked it up and started walking back towards the boat with it. I hurried after him hoping he’d give it back before we got to the marina but he kept walking my suit in his hand. I was half wrestling with him when I realized I wasn’t getting it back and so instead of alerting half the marina to my situation I simple hid alongside Bob as we walked.

There I was walking naked through a small but very public marina. It wasn’t even that late. It was barely dark and there were people walking on the adjacent street. My nipples were already hard from the cold water and the light breeze blowing across their sensitive surfaces. I was getting me more and more aroused with each step. I was trying to be quite and not alert the marina to my nearly naked state as we boarded.

Lisa and Brad were on board chatting. I ended up wrapping myself in a towel as we sat around the table deciding what to do. Lisa and Brad said that someone earlier had told them about this place on the other side of the island called the Bumba Shack and that since tonight was full moon, they had this wild party that people from all over came to.

I was really beat so I was willing to have a quiet night on the boat. Brad and Lisa had slept on the beach and even Bob caught a little nap so they were ready to go out. Everyone seemed hell bent on going to this place.

We all showered and came back to the boat. I still hadn’t picked out anything to wear. I didn’t exactly have much to choose from so I decided on my tight fitting white Wicked Weasel shorts and a light T shirt that left a good bit of my belly bare and that was it. I didn’t have any bras or panties to wear so I was showing through a little up top and the bottom fit so sight that it liked like my shorts were painted on.

We grabbed a cab and the driver immediately riveted his attention on my outfit. I don’t know how he managed to get us there in once piece especially considering the mountain we had to cross to get to the other side of the island.

The Bumba Shack is just that, a shack, and that is not an exaggeration. I wasn’t expecting a fancy night club but this place looked like someone put it together from junk that washed up on the beach. It was a happening place though. There were people all over the place inside and outside. There were even people trying to sell you magic mushrooms as you walked up. The place was more of a happening than a club.

I felt terribly out of place through. This place was about 75 percent locals and they were certainly checking me out dressed the way I was.

We made our way in which wasn’t much different from being outside since it had no floor. It was basically sand. The walls were interesting too since they were lined with bras and some other ladies undergarments. We all commented on that as we grabbed ourselves a round of Carib beers. There were a lot of people everywhere just swaying to the island music. It wasn’t long before one of the locals came up to Lisa and I and started talking to us and started explaining the tradition behind all the bras on the wall. He was basically trying to convince Lisa and me to make a contribution. We laughed and told him no way. I made the mistake of pointing out the obvious and telling him I wasn’t wearing a bra and therefore had nothing to contribute. That didn’t stop him as he pointed out that some women have contributed their panties instead.

He was very convincing and went on and on buttering us up and telling how beautiful we were. Then I learned how they get most of there contribution. He started offering us some magic mushrooms and when we didn’t take them he whispered something to the guy behind the makeshift bar and before we knew it Lisa and I had another beer in our hands. This went on and on again in a friendly kind of way until Bob and Brad rescued Lisa and I by asking us to dance.

Dancing was interesting on a sand dance floor but by now we were all into the island thing so it didn’t matter. We just swayed to the music and bumped into everyone else that we were sharing the sand with. We danced for quite a while and I was really starting to perspire which was causing my nipples and areolas to show through even more, a fact that wasn’t missed by anyone. By the time we finally left the dance floor, if you could call it that, I was dripping. We all went outside to cool off but not before the bartender handed Lisa and I another beer.

Outside was better and we started too cool off. Again this guy offered us magic mushrooms telling us how great we’d feel. He also went on and on too. I do plenty of crazy things without the influence of drugs. Can you imagine me stoned?

Eventually we went back inside just in time to witness one of the women making a contribution at the insistence of the same guy who was trying to convince Lisa and me. Having succeeded with those women he came back to Lisa and I. Again we went back to dancing to avoid him. We avoided him for quite a while dancing and drinking the night away. Of course it wasn’t long before my top was completely soaked and nearly see through.

Well to make a long story short. Somewhere along the way, after consuming I don’t know how many beers, this same guy came back to us. By then we had a whole group of people cheering us to make a contribution. Eventually Lisa buckled and slipped a hand inside her top and started slipping her bra straps down her arms before pulling her bra free to the cheers of everyone in the bar. Then he starts a bugging me about contributing my panties. I’m practically shouting over the background noise gesturing to him with upturned palms that I’m not wearing any panties and therefore can’t take them off. He leans over and whispers in my ear, which was actually, saying, “Well contribute something else.”

I shouted back, “How about my sandals?”

He just stepped back and shook his head back and forth no. I laughed and tried to tell him I didn’t have anything else which only prolonged his persistence. You had to see us communicating back and for half in sign language while where shouting to be heard. I’m shouting and gesturing, “What do you want me to do, take of my top?” He must have understood because he starts shaking his head in approval as a big smile comes over his face.

I went back to Bob and suggested we go and dance but he’s now was siding with the crowd that had gathered around us. I’m shaking my head no way and people start chanting take it off, take it off. I had had several drinks but not enough to be taking my cloths off in public. Eventually we went back to dancing.

Thinking I had finally dodged this I got into the dancing. When we finished dancing another beer was waiting for me but the guy who was trying to get me out of my clothes had left. Some time later he came back. By now I was pretty drunk and my resistance to his charm was greatly reduced. I tried telling him that I couldn’t just take my top off and go topless to which he cheerfully said, “Why not this is the islands man, and you can do anything you want, man." Every sentence seemed to end in “man”

By then Lisa, Brad and Bob were getting into it as well. Bob said, “Why don’t you? Its not like that top is hiding anything anyway.”

Lisa was equally persistent telling me in her pretty slurred words, “Go ahead baby, show them what you have. It’s not like you haven’t done it before.”

This went on and on. Some women had on pretty provocative outfits but no one was topless. Finally, as if to give me some courage, I chugged the remains of my half filled beer and reached my hands for the bottom of my wet T shirt. Not really thinking any longer, I grabbed the bottom with both hands and in one motion pulled it over my head and tossed it to Bob. A loud cheer was heard, as every eye seemed riveted on me, or more accurately on my bare chest. I just stood there with a nervous laugh barely aware of the fact that I was standing topless in the middle of a crowded room full half dunk and stoned people. Somewhere along the way I was handed another beer. As I took the bottle, I felt the cold effects of someone else pouring a half full bottle all over my breasts. I jumped back have from shock and half in defense as several hands reached out offering to help me clean up.

Of course by then my nipples were standing at full attention which only drew more attention. I heard someone, I think a woman commenting on them. By then my adrenalin was pumping and I was getting really excited standing in the middle of the place in nothing more than a 6 inch skin tight white shorts and a pair of sandals.

Bob grabbed my arm and dragged me through the crowd to the areas where everyone was dancing. I was grabbed and groped several times as we made our way. By then everyone in the place was checking me out. The dance floor was a sea of people bumping into each other and especially me. I was so excited that it seemed like I was in a different world. They played a faster rock song and I really got into it forgetting for the moment that I was dancing practically naked. I don’t know how long we danced since I had long since lost track of time and reality. I was in another dimension.

How my body kept going after the late night last night and the long day of diving was beyond me. Adrenalin and sexual excitement was keeping me going at that point. I honestly don’t remember all of the detail of everything I did from that point on. All I remember is when we finally went to leave I asked Bob for my shirt and it was nowhere to be found. I didn’t see it but Lisa said it was already nailed up to one of the walls. I was dripping wet when we finally went outside to leave which made for quite a site as everyone stared. I asked Bob for his shirt but he insisted I looked fine.

All I remember was being thankful that a cab was waiting and we had a fast way of getting out of there. There I was sitting in the back seat of this cap with no shirt on. I was really turned on and needed a good fucking because I was more than aggressive with Bob even with Brad, Lisa and the driver right there. Bob didn’t seem to mind as we sucked face and he rubbed my boobs the whole way back. As a result I was even more wound up by the time we got back to the marina.