Carrie's Towel Adventure Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my orgasm subsided a bit I began to feel a little better but still all I could think of was that all I had to cover myself when I walked out of this shower was a simple white towel. For a moment I started to have an anxiety attack and began to panic at what was about to happen. I quickly shut off the water, grabbed my towel and ran to the door to the locker room area but it was already too late. My bag was gone. I turned back into the shower area when I realized that this wasn’t the same towel I had when I went in. Oh My God, while I was in the throngs of passion Karen or Sue had snuck in and switched towels. This towel barely came down to my ass and left a wide gap exposing my entire side. They had tricked me. I ducked back in the shower to try to regain my composure as my arousal grew once again.

I finished washing my hair and tried to think thought through the rest of my plan. I rehearsed my act trying to concentrate on the plan through my still clouded mind. I had to act shocked and mad if I was wasn’t going to arouse suspicion.

I didn’t see Terry when I walked over the first time so I figured she went back to the front desk. I figured she would be the one I’d have to report this to. That would be interesting. I wasn’t sure if her obvious interest in me might mess up my plan. I wrapped the towel around my breasts. Oh My God! The towel was so small that there was just barely enough material to reach from my boobs to my ass. I tried to knot the top just to the side of my right breast but there was only enough material to make a small tuck. It wasn’t going to stay on long unless I held it. Worse yet. My breasts pushed the towel out from my mid section so far that the towel just seemed to hang down from my boobs not contacting the front of my body till it brushed the front of my hips and pussy. Each brush sent a rush of sensation direct to my core which was heating up once again. With my breasts pushing the towel way from my body about a 4 inch gap was left over my right hip. I turned around in front of the mirror to make sure my ass was covered. The bottom of my cheeks were just peaking out from under the towel. I tried pulling the back down a bit but was afraid that if I pulled too hard the top would pop off my boobs. A couple more careful adjustments and that was all I was going to be able to cover with the small amount of material available.

I tried to concentrate on my plan as I walked all the time trying to keep the towel in place. I was still in the locker room. What was I going to do when I had to walk to the to the front desk?

I started to take a deep breath to calm my nerves but was afraid the towel would explode off my body so I just tried to concentrate on my first line as I opened the door separating the showers from the lockers. Luckily there was only one woman in the row where my locker was and she looked like she had just come in. I went to my locker and let out a fake cry, “Where is all my stuff?” The other woman immediately turned to see what the problem was. In my best academy award wining acting voice I explained what had happened. My version anyway. She sympathized with me but my plan was to just act mad and not accept any help. I passed back and forth a couple of times holding the towel and acting like I was looking around for my bag.

Two other women came over to see what my problem was. Each said they had just come in. I frantically walked around the locker room acting like I was looking for my stuff but actually trying to get up enough nerve to walk out the locker room door. After two more nervous passes I said to my self, here goes nothing and push the door open. The cool air came up through the gap in the towel reminding me of how exposed I was. Even in the coolness of the air conditioning I could felt beads of perspiration forming all over my body. A light sheen of sweat covered me making me look like I needed another shower.

I walked quickly over to the front desk, which was all the way in the front of the club opposite where the lockers were, desperately holding my towel in place. I heard a couple of gasps as I passed the bikes and treadmills. I didn’t think through my plan completely because the path from the locker room to the front desk placed the entire club on my right side which was the same side the that the gap in my towel was on. It was plainly obvious to everyone in the club that I didn’t have a stitch on under the towel and I suppose if you were in the right spot you had an even better view since the towel waved as I walked. The towel appeared as a mere decoration over my otherwise bare body. My bare feet squeaked as I walked across the tile floor which only attracted more attention. I fought the temptation to run back to the locker room as each step caused the bottom of the towel to rub against my now throbbing pussy.

Immediately the two guys at the font desk and Terry turned to see what the commotion was about. As I approached I felt the tuck that was holding the top of my towel give way. Now I knew that the only thing holding it on was my trembling hand. I was already incredibly turned on but this just moved me to the next level. Trying to come up with a coherent though while clenching the towel and holding back an impending orgasm was almost impossible

I desperately tried to explain what had happened as the three of them looked on. I managed to keep my wits just enough to stick with the plan. My excitement was coming through as I fidgeted around uncontrollably. As I did, I noticed all three of them glance at my hand holding the towel. I was acting like I wasn’t paying any attention to it as I explained what had happened when in reality I knew that one slip and it would be on the floor. As I did I noticed the bulge forming in the guys pants.

The original plan was to accidentally drop the towel but I chickened fearing a sure orgasm had I carried through with it. Terry said she could give me some stuff from the Lost and Found. I was starting to get rattled by the unforeseen possibilities. I knew I had to cut this short if I was going to continue. I simply said, “C_ Can I uh J _ Just Call my R_ roommate to P_ pick me uh up.” Terry offered to take me home which rattled me even further. I told her I lived close by and my roommate was home. Of course I didn’t come out that well as I struggled with each word.

Acting like I was listing to Terry, I retied the towel right there in front of the whole club. That provided a real show probably better than had I let it drop. I tried to act natural at least as natural as a naked women retying her towel in public could. I was losing it fast though and knew I had to get out of there.

My breath was racing and I could feel the perspiration dripping down between my breasts. Not thinking any longer I just reacted and I ran for the front door just wanting to get out of there. I don’t know what everyone thought and I didn’t care at that point. I just had to get out of there.

I frantically looked for Sue’s white Toyota, expecting them to be there waiting but they were nowhere to be seen. “Shit, Shit, Shit” was all that I was able to muster. They couldn’t have been that mean to have left me there with nothing. I panicked and ran to the back parking lot. I rounded the corner of the building and almost lost it. I almost fell as my legs got weak. I leaned back against a building trying to gather my composure and hold back my emotions. Still no sign of them anywhere.

I was frantic and beginning to panic when I saw Sue’s car slowly pull into the lot breathing a sigh of relief as they pulled up. Karen opened the window and said, “Nice day for a walk isn’t it?” I jumped in yelling, “Where the hell did you guys get to!” Karen said they thought that I may have changed my mind and went to get a cup of coffee while they waited. I yelled back clutching the towel. “How could I change my mind. You had all of my clothes.” Sue said, “So how long have you been waiting?” I yelled back asking what she did with the other towel? You can’t expect me to wear this one. “You just did didn’t you.” was Karen’s response. I need the towel to sit on at least otherwise Sue’s going to have a mess to clean up back here. “Gross” was Karen’s response. Sue just yelled at her to give me the towel.

She reluctantly pulled the towel out and handed it to me. There in the back of Sue’s car I swapped one towel for another sitting on the first. All at once I wished we were in and SUV instead of a Toyota.


Surviving the Gym, I was like a kid who had had too much sugar. I was still so wound up I don’t know if I was making any sense as I told them how exciting it was and how close I was to coming when I thought they had left me there. Sue shook her head in disbelief saying I was crazy. Karen just laughed and asked if I had dropped the towel. I told her that with the towel she had left me I didn’t have to. Not much of me was covered anyway. I told them I was hanging on the edge the whole time and then when they weren’t there, I almost lost it. I couldn’t believe what had just happened.

As we drove home I started to calm down a bit but riding in the back seat of a car wearing just a towel kept my emotions going the whole way. I tied to crouch down to keep out of site as best I could. I wasn’t to worried because from the outside it probably just looked like I was wearing a sleeveless top or something.

Somewhere along the way Karen said she was hungry. I was afraid she was going to suggest stopping for something to eat along the way. I almost jumped out of my seat saying there was no way I was going into a restaurant dressed like this. She then suggested a cook out. Sue said she had some ground meat for burgers at home but didn’t think she had any rolls or soda. Karen suggested stopping at the Quick Check saying she needed some other things as well.

I figured one of them would run in but when we pulled up Sue suggested we all go in. I said no way but at the same time felt the excitement fill my nipples once again as they pressed hard against the towel. I must have been getting braver because I didn’t fight them that much this time.

I looked around to see if anyone was looking and opened the door. Naturally the slit in the towel was facing the door so I carefully held it together as I slid out of the door. Ever so carefully I slid my legs out the door like a women with an extremely short mini skirt. I stood up and tightened the towel as tight as I could and looked at my reflection in the window. My bare feet felt funny against the rough pavement. This towel provided considerably more coverage than the other. It reached from my boobs to about 4 inches below my butt with hardly any gap unless I bent over. My heart was beating like a drum though as I tentatively looked around to see if anyone was staring.

Again I took a deep breath and followed the others into the store. I thought they would give me a hard time for not having shoes on but everyone at the counter was to busy looking elsewhere. If I was lucky perhaps people would think we were on our way back from the beach and I simply had a towel over my bathing suit. I didn’t consider the extreme difference between what I was wearing and my fully dressed friends in coming to that conclusion however.

I tried not to fidget but it was impossible not to. I had to fight the thought that the towel was slipping and tighten the knot. I figured that if I didn’t move anymore than necessary perhaps the towel would stay in place until I got back to the car. Karen whispered in my ear to calm down and leave the knot alone and dared me not to touch it I got back in the car.

The whole idea of walking around a food store with nothing more than a towel was extremely arousing but nothing like back at the Gym where I was on the verge of an orgasm. We got all our stuff and headed back to the car. A couple more people had noticed me by now and were looking our way now. Karen said, “Why don’t you give them a flash.” As aroused as I was I didn’t need any more excitement but the idea was fun. I told her if the knot slips they’ll get their flash and more.

I knew the people looking must have been wondering if I had anything on under the towel so as we walked out I looked around to see who was looking. I waited till Sue had unlocked the door. I knew the knot was on the verge of letting go so all it took was a sharp inhale for it to pop. With the pressure off the knot, it came off immediately. I acted surprised and grabbed it with my free hand as it hit the ground and got in the car. By then everyone was certain there was no bathing suit involved and that his women had just walked through the store in nothing but the towel.

Again we were as giddy as school kids as we headed home. At home Sue and Karen got things ready while I got the grill out. Our yard is pretty well hidden from view for the most part but certainly not completely. There are a lot of bushes on one side and woods behind. The other side has some bushes but isn’t exactly as private as it should be especially when your walking around naked. Luckily the people on that side are a younger couple and have an open mind about my antics.

We all helped ourselves to a beer and chips as we laughed about my adventure. Somewhere along the way Sue invited two of her friends Linda and Nicole over. I was surprised when they arrived since I wasn’t expecting it and was not looking forward to explaining why I was walking around wearing only a towel.

Karen and Sue cooked in exchange for me cleaning up. After being left alone with Linda and Nicole and explaining my dare I think I would have rather been cooking. Linda having a pretty nice body thought the whole idea of getting that aroused was neat but Nicole seemed to turn up her nose at it. Linda kept asking what it was like and how I felt. She was genuinely interested and kept asking me more and more detailed questions. Karen told her about a couple of my dares which I had to explain over dinner.

Karen started telling everyone about my vacation where the airlines had lost my bags and how that’s what got me started in all this. I was getting embarrassed that I actually did all these things but at the same time recounting them was getting me turned on as I answered all the questions. I explained that the constant light arousal was a great feeling and that after I get over my initial nervousness I have a great time. I told them that I always liked challenges and that this fills that need now that I don’t swim competitively anymore.

We had some wine with dinner and after a bit Karen and Sue started talking about seeing how daring I really was. I’ve grown to expect this from my friend Lisa but now Karen and even Sue were getting into it. To make a long story short they bet me my share of this month’s rent that I couldn’t make it to Monday morning without putting anything else on. Since I had made it this far I figured it wouldn’t be that bad and besides with money on the line I agreed without really asking any details.

Nicole reconfirmed her displeasure with me saying the whole idea was stupid. I probably should have listen to her concerns but I was quickly developing a dislike for her.

Sue and Karen reminded me that I was in charge of cleaning up. I started clearing the table and carrying the dishes into the kitchen. Nicole made some other snide comment that got me thinking she was a real snotty bitch. I wanted to say something but held back as I came up with something that would probably get her even madder and hopefully get her to leave. I made a comment about the towel being a real pain and took it off throwing it on the back of one of the chairs. There was a slight sigh out of Linda as she admired my body making a comment about my almost perfect tan. Nicole on the other hand got up in a huff and went into the next room.

In the other room everyone was talking about going out to this club Karen and I had mentioned. That’s when it hit me that they weren’t going to let me just hang around the house until Monday morning.

My arousal was continuing to rise as the conversation seemed to change to a critique of my naked body. It started by noticing my near absence of tan lines. My entire upper body was completely tan without a line anywhere. My only faint spot was a small spot around my bush and one in the center of my butt. Quite a challenge living where I do. Nicole made some disparaging comment that confirmed my feelings towards her. Linda surprised me when she said, “If I had a body like that I’d be showing it off every chance I got.” which came as a bit of a surprise since she looked pretty good herself.

Becoming a bit self-conscious I wrapped the towel around myself and grabbed another glass of wine. Somewhere around there I heard Sue talking about this other dare I told her I wanted to do sometime. I couldn’t believe my ears when she started telling everyone that I always wanted to try this tear away dress dare but never had the nerve to go through with it. Karen said, “This is the perfect opportunity” and ran to the bathroom. She came back with this black towel with gold trim around the edges. She said it looks a lot like a tube dress and that it could be rigged to come off if someone yanked on it. My heart was beating like a drum as the conversation continued.

Again I said no way as my nipples stiffened up at the thought. Karen insisted I try it on to see how it fit. It was more of a bath towel so it reached from my boobs down to my knees with no gap at the side at all. I said it covers pretty well but it not going to stay on. Karen yelled, “That’s the idea silly.” I said, “ It would be nice if it stayed on long enough to get in though.” After hemming and hawing about how it wouldn’t work I noticed Karen had changed without me noticing. She had on a mini skirt with a nice matching top. Nicole was disgusted that we were even talking about it much less planning the details of actually going though with it.

I told them that this was too much and that I couldn’t do it. Karen went on to tell me how exciting it would be. I told her that that was the problem. I had an almost had an orgasm when I thought they had left me at the Gym. I told her I didn’t think I could handle being stripped in a place full of people. She went on to explain how it could be made to look like a total accident. “No one would know that you were getting off on it.”

I think I had already had too much wine since I was actually considering it. What was I thinking?

We went through a dress rehearsal of the plan as Sue changed. Linda and Nicole left saying they would meet us there. We tried it out a couple of times with Karen acting like she tripped grabbing my dress/towel to break her fall. If I had it too tight it didn’t work. If I had it loose enough for her to tear it off, it felt like it wouldn’t stay on while I walked. Karen suggested a couple of pieces a thread strategically placed in order to hold it together while I walked but let it tear away when she pulled.

Eventually after a lot of convincing and another glass of wine I got up enough nerve to go along with it.

Before we left Karen brought me out a pair a high heals that match the dress/towel to complete my outfit. Great. If this worked I’d be left standing in the middle of the dance floor with my naked 5’ 9 body posed on top of 3-inch high heels.

To get on with it, we got to the club early before it got busy and luckily it was pretty dark inside. I thought for sure someone would notice my strange dress and throw me out before I got in but as Karen pointed out that as dresses go mine covered more of me than her outfit. I reminded her that her outfit was designed to stay on a little better and that she had something on under it.

As I walked I was constantly reminded of how fragile my outfit was. The towel/dress felt like it would fall at any moment. The single stitch of light thread through the knot was the only thing keeping it from coming undone. The other stitch was placed down by my hip to keep the sides from opening up. I felt that if I took too big of a step I’d break that one so I walked very carefully.