Carrigan's Kinks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scotsdude
Scotsdude
134 Followers

One night, Kevin listened to the sound of his wife in his daughter's room, with Miranda, William and Kathy. Part of him wanted to cry, and part of him couldn't have been more turned on. He just didn't understand why. Suddenly, he heard the door open. Susan walked in to the room holding a leather collar and a chain leash.

"Strip." She ordered. He did, then Susan put the collar around his neck and attached the leash. "Down on all fours and follow me." She led him into the bathroom. "Get into the tub." He did and she unattached the leash. Then she picked up a pump bottle of Veet hair remover and rubbed it all over his body. "Leave that on for five minutes, then we'll scrape it off, ok?"

"I didn't know you want me to lose my body hair, why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I didn't realise till now."

"Can I ask what you have planned for me?"

"You're going to help me realise a new business project, and I'll want you to run the marketing campaign for it, working for me."

"Really? Wow, well, what is it?"

"Lingerie for men."

"Lingerie for men? What, like women's lingerie?"

"Yes."

"Do you think there's such a big market out there?"

"I'm not talking about completely restructuring the company, just creating a new line for my stores. I think it'll work."

"Ok, well how can I help?"

"Well first of all, we're going to use you as our test dummy. Then I'll expect you to come up with a good market campaign."

He shrugged. "If that's what you want, fine."

She smiled at her husband and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I'm really lucky to have you, I know that. Just the fact that you are putting up with my experimentation is proof of that. You know that whatever I do here, I never want to lose you. If I ever go too far, tell me, ok?"

He returned the smile. "Look, I'm pretty confused with what's going on, but it doesn't mean I don't like it. We're not getting any younger. By the time we reach 60-65, we won't feel like experimenting anymore. So long as you are happy, that's good enough for me. Let's not take life too seriously."

"You're the best. Now come on, let's get that crap off you and see how much hair came off with it."

To their surprise, nearly all of it came off, and what didn't came off with a razor. She then rubbed moisturiser all over him and told him to get out. She reattached the leash and led him on all fours back to their bedroom. She handed him a pair of pink satin French knickers. He put them on without comment, surprised at the cool feeling of the material on his skin; it was something he felt he could get used to, even enjoying the feeling of the lace gently tickle his legs.

Next Susan put a matching pink bra on him. It wasn't under-wired, instead the satin sat loosely on his skin, the pink lace edges running neatly up his chest to his armpits. Again, he was surprised to feel quite good in it. It felt restrictive, as if he had been tied up, but that just served to make him horny. He felt his cock grow inside the panties, tenting the loose shiny material.

"Well somebody likes that." She commented, before slipping a pink satin with white lace trim nightie over him, letting the gown fall all the way to his feet. "Sit down and I'll put a little make-up on you, okay?"

"If you want."

She brought out his eyelashes with mascara, then put black eyeliner on him. She completed the eyes by putting pink shadow on him. She highlighted his cheekbones with rouge, and put some bright neon pink lipstick on his lips.

She reattached the leash and led him to their daughter's bedroom. This time he didn't need to crawl. Kevin had never actually seen what went on in his daughter's room, only heard it. When he got inside and saw how William was getting fucked in the ass by his daughter, whilst at the same time sucking Miranda's strap-on, he felt his cock become rock hard.

He turned to face his wife, who was busy strapping on a penis to herself.

"Kneel down on the bed, pull your panties down and the nightie up." She told him, making the final adjustments.

With nervous apprehension, Kevin did as he was told, burying his head in a cushion. He felt something cold and wet rub on his anus before the fingers entered him, pulsing in and out. Finally, they were removed. Susan put the dildo against her husband's anus and pushed in slowly. Kevin cringed in pain, feeling tears come to his eyes. He wanted to scream out to stop but he trusted his wife not to really hurt him, and sure enough the pain subsided and once the cock was all in, the pain became pleasure. An evening full of surprise pleasures seemed to peak for him; he couldn't believe how right it felt.

Kevin listened to theslap, slap, slapof the skin to skin as he was fucked. He heard whispering and some shifting. His head was pulled up and in front of him was William and his erect four and a half inch cock. Kevin looked round at his wife with a pleading look in his eyes. She looked like a bitch in heat as she rammed the cock in and out. She looked directly in his eyes and nodded.

Kevin turned round, shut his eyes and opened his mouth. He felt the warm cock enter his mouth and realised it wasn't such a bad feeling to have in his mouth; the head was soft like a cushion and the shaft was hard like a stick. The girls gently encouraged the boy to push in and out of Kevin's mouth. Kevin was starting to enjoy it, licked his tongue all around the shaft and head, trying to take down as much as possible. His attentions on William just meant that the boy would last a shorter time, and sure enough he came straight into Kevin's mouth. Kevin licked it all up and swallowed it down, surprisedagainto found another thing he enjoyed.

The girls took turns fucking his ass before they became tired.

"Honey," Susan said, "dance with William, you know, sexily." The girls all laughed and Kathy quickly put on a Sade CD.

The two men in satin nightie stood up and danced together, rubbing their hands all over each other's body, nibbling on each other's neck and ears, kissing.

"Now make love to each other." Kathy told them.

Kevin and William twisted tongues in their mouths. They felt their hard cocks hit each other like swords. William gently pressed on Kevin's shoulders, pushing him to his knees. Kevin took the satin covered cock in his mouth, before lifting the nightie and feeling the warm dick in his mouth once again. He sucked on it before moving on to each testicle. "Turn around." William whispered.

Kevin braced himself to feel a real cock in him, he was about to become officially bisexual. William's cock was actually a lot smaller than the dildos, but the feel of the real thing, warm and pulsating, up him was more than he could handle. He began bucking on the cock, wanting more in him. To his right he saw his wife licking his daughter's pussy as Miranda fucked her. The scene was amazing and beyond his wildest dreams.

He encouraged William to fuck him faster and harder, fully aware that it would only make William cum faster, much to his disappointment, but he was in heat and needed cock.

Kathy climbed over to her dad and began wanking him fast. William let out an almighty shout and Kevin felt stream after stream of warm cum fill his ass. As that happened, Kevin cried out and came in Kathy's hand. She took it up to her face, looking him square in the eyes, and licked it up, then she leaned in and kissed him, pushing the cum into his mouth. He spent a few minutes kissing his daughter, then swallowed the cum.

That night, Kevin fell asleep in William's arms, in Kathy's bed. Susan and the girls went to sleep in the master bedroom.

* * * * *

"Try these." Susan told her husband.

Kevin pulled the little red satin tap pants up his legs. His small cock and balls fit nicely into the bulge in the front of the knickers. "They fit." He told her, happy they did.

"Okay, then put this on." It was a red satin and lace camisole. He put it on and found that whilst the little triangles over his 'breasts' were loose, they were flat, not bulging cups for breasts.

"Perfect." He told her.

Over the next few weeks, he spent a lot of time in the factory trying on new designs of sexy lingerie for men. Finally the lines were ready, and his job to begin the marketing began. He quit from his job and went to work for his wife full-time.

The marketing campaign targeted magazines and billboards. Television was not really an option. It basically focused on muscular men dressed in the lingerie, stating how comfortable they felt. One or two of the adverts, in women's magazines, showed how manageable men became in luxurious women's lingerie, designed to fit men.

Susan's stores, Carrigan's Lingerie, began selling the items in small areas of the stores. Soon enough, Susan began opening a new line of store called Carrigan's Kink, which sold lingerie on the first floor, and dildos, whips, and SM items on the second floor.

Kevin was actually very surprised at how well the lingerie sold to men. He supposed it helped that the shop assistants were trained to make the sale of such items completely normal and easy. The Kink shops caused a bit of controversy at first, but people soon began using them and that too began making money.

Meanwhile, Kevin was beginning to wear lingerie all the time, and had just received his first sissy dress. His transition into slave to Miranda, Kathy and Susan happened in the blink of an eye.

One evening, Kevin was serving drinks in his pink satin sissy dress, when the doorbell went. William was on the ground serving as a footstool. Kevin opened the door to three tall black men.

"Hey there." The man was American. "I'm Simon, you must be Kevin?" He held his hand. Kevin shook it, and looked very confused.

"That's right. Can I help you?" Kevin replied, wondering who these people were and why they weren't shocked to see a transvestite answer the door.

"Yeah, Miranda invited us over."

"Oh, erm, ok, come in."

"Thanks."

They all took the time to shake his hand and smile as they passed by.

"Hey Simon!" Miranda called out. "Thanks for coming."

"No problem, happy to help. Is Kevin cool with this?"

"He's been cool with everything so far, so I'm sure he'll be cool with this." She turned to Susan and Kathy. "So, Susan, Kathy, this is Simon, Dominic, and Tony, they're students over from the States and they've come to look after us." She said with a wink.

Tony sat down with Kathy and gave her a deep kiss. Simon turned to Kevin. "Hey Kevin, I want to explain why we're here and basically just make sure you're cool with it."

"Sure, go on."

"Basically, Miranda explained about this whole domination and submission thing your wife is getting into, and she basically wants me to fuck her. Now, this isn't going to be just normal sex, this is a chance for your wife to bring you deeper into submission. However, I don't want to do anything that would cause you to leave your wife."

Kevin nodded. "What else can I expect to happen?"

Simon shrugged. "Lots of things; I can imagine your wife is gonna get a little insulting to you, don't know how into doing stuff with guys you are, but if you don't have a problem with anything, then with me anything goes."

Kevin smiled. "I trust you. Please, enjoy my wife."

With that, Susan smiled, stood, kissed her husband and said thank you, before turning to Simon and kissing him long and deep. Miranda and Dominic were already going at it, and Tony and Kathy were already gone with William.

"Honey?" Susan said, turning to Kevin. "Show your new master why he's here."

Kevin was confused again. "Excuse me?"

"Your cock honey. Show it to Simon."

"Oh, ok." He took it out and both laughed. Kevin was confused. "What's wrong with it?"

Susan put a hand on his shoulder. "Oh honey, it's tiny."

"Oh." Kevin looked downcast.

"Don't worry honey. Your tongue is the best in the world.Nobodylicks pussy like you."

"Ok."

Miranda took Susan and Dominic's hand. "Let's go upstairs."

Upstairs, Susan helped Kevin strip off the dress, leaving him in his pink cami-knickers, stockings and slip. She pushed the blonde hairs of his wig out of his eyes and gave him a kiss. Then she stripped down to the sexy black luxury lingerie she was wearing and kissed the now naked black man, sucking on his muscular chest.

He pulled her down to the bed, rolled onto his back, and pushed her head onto his soft cock. As soon as Kevin saw it, he understood what his wife meant; it was thick and long, and wasn't even hard yet. Susan began sucking on it as Simon had one hand on the back of her head and one behind his head.

"Don't you wanna join us, sissy?" Simon said with a smile.

Susan took the cock out of her mouth and offered it to Kevin with a smile. Kevin looked over at Miranda and Dominic. He was stood up getting a blow job from Miranda.

Kevin climbed onto the bed and tentatively took the now hard nine inch cock into his mouth. As he sucked it, Susan sucked on Simon's balls, then she began to alternate with her husband.

"Ok sissy, time to take care of your wife. You can kneel down and watch." Simon told him.

Kevin kneeled down and watched as Simon put Susan on her back and slowly entered her with his monster cock. Susan moaned out loud and her eyes went blurry as she felt her cunt swell up like never before.

"I've never had a cock as big as this in me, never." Susan moaned. "Sissy, your cock is never going near me again, this is too good. I'm going to want cock like this forever. You and your stupid little cock; worthless little cock. A teeny-weeny cock."Kevin looked down at his 'teeny-weeny' cock, which was now at full mast.

Meanwhile, Miranda had repositioned herself behind Simon, and was now rimming him while Dominic was fucking her.

"Slave, suck on my tits." Susan called out.

Kevin repositioned himself and began sucking on Susan's massive breasts. Simon pulled on Kevin's hair and lifted him to his lips. The two kissed briefly, smothering Kevin's lipstick over his mouth.

"Go get your nipple clamps." Susan told him.

Kevin ran over to Kathy's room. In the room, he found Kathy kissing Tony whilst he was fucking William.

"What doyouwant?" Kathy asked.

"Sorry to interrupt you Mistress. I've just come for my nipple clamps."

"Get them and get out, unless you want to join in here?"

"Thank you Mistress. Mistress Susan is expecting me."

He ran and got the clamps.

In his bedroom, Susan was getting fucked from behind. She told him to sit in front of her as she attached the clamps and chain to his nipples, then she twisted the chain around her hand as she pulled him to her. He cringed in pain, fighting back the tears, as he watched his Mistress pant and bounce in front of him, until he saw her flush and her muscles tighten as she screamed out her first orgasm of many to come.

"Stop, stop, I need a rest." She panted. "Slave, get on all fours."

Kevin got on all fours and prepared himself. He was scared. It was one thing to have a 7 inch strap-on in him, but completely another to have the monster cock in him. He felt lubricant being put on him and looked to see who was doing it; he was surprised to find it was Miranda, who gave him a cheeky smile as she raised her eyebrows quickly.

And then it began. He felt the tip of the cock press on his asshole, and is it did, he tried to open himself up. Finally after some effort, the head went in and Kevin let out an almighty scream.

Miranda tried to comfort him. "Just let him in. Soon you'll learn to love his gorgeous cock." She pulled his face down to lick her out. It was then that Kevin found Miranda's pussy was full of Dominic's cum.

Kevin felt more and more of it enter him, until he thought it was pressing his insides. He felt Simon's skin touch his ass and that was when he realised that all nine inches was in him.

Miranda moved out of the way from Dominic, who fed his cock into Kevin's mouth.

The two black men spit roast the sissy transvestite slave, fucking him for nearly half an hour. Kevin didn't want it to end, it was like a dream come true.

Dominic's penis began to jump in his mouth, and he moaned as Kevin's mouth was filled up with thick warm cum. Kevin tried to swallow it all down but it couldn't manage it all as some began to dribble down his chin. He quickly scraped it up and put it in his mouth.

"Yum." He gasped, as Simon continued to pound his ass. Ten minutes later Simon let out a cry and pumped a ton of cum up Kevin's ass.

Whilst the men regenerated, Susan and Miranda got in a 69 and licked each other. Then the door opened and Kathy and the boys walked in. William knelt down neck to Kevin and put his hand on Kevin's stocking covered leg. Tony's cock was standing to attention, so he pushed it into Susan's asshole, causing her to cry out in pain. Meanwhile, Dominic was hard again. He bent Kathy over and had her hold on to a nightstand as he fucked her from behind.

Simon stood in front of Kevin and William. "Get to it girls." He told them. They leaned forward and began to lick his cock and balls. Simon grabbed Kevin by his hair and the wig, and rammed his cock into his mouth and fucked Kevin's face hard. He ordered William to get behind and rim him. The whole room was filled with moaning.

By the morning, Kevin and William were full of cum. Kevin, who was asleep on the floor with William, was woken by his wife.

"What's up honey?" He asked her.

"I need a piss." Susan told him.

"So? Go."

"Ok, lie back."

"Err, what?"

"Lie back and open your mouth."

Kevin was confused until she squatted over his mouth and released the warm piss into his mouth.

"Oh I need some of that." Dominic said, standing up and aiming his cock at Kevin's mouth once Susan was finished. In the end there was a queue for the 'toilet' as they each used Kevin's mouth for their piss.

* * * * *

"We have a night to ourselves tonight." Susan told her husband as he finished washing the dishes after dinner. He knelt down at her feet and she stroked his wig covered head, admiring him in the black and white satin maid's outfit.

"Does that mean we can have a normal night tonight Mistress?" He asked her.

She smiled. "There'll be no morenormal nightsslave. But I do have a plan for tonight."

"What Mistress?"

"Come upstairs. Today I want to do a few piercings on you."

"Piercings Mistress?" He asked in fright.

"Yes slave, to start with."

Once they got upstairs, she ordered him to strip. Once naked, she unpacked the first needle and lined it up with his left nipple, then she pushed it in. He bit his tongue and cringed, hoping the pain would pass. She left the plastic tube in and used it to pull the bar in. Then she repeated the process for his right nipple, then his ears and one ring in his eyebrows.

Hold out your tongue. Kevin held out his tongue as she grabbed it with what looked like barbecue tongues. In the hole, she pushed a needle, which was follow by a gold stud in its place.

"There. The top half done, now the bottom half."

"Bottom half?"

Using what looked like a carpet needle, Susan pierced his belly button, putting in a ruby red stud. Then she pierced his cock head with a curved stud in the head. Kevin was most nervous about that one, but found that apart from the initial pain, it didn't hurt much at all. Finally she put two rings in his scrotum.

"The next thing we'll do will hurt, a lot, but you'll do anything for me won't you baby?" She asked him.

"Yes Mistress."

"Come downstairs then." She said, grabbing a metal bar from a bag and some antiseptic.

Downstairs, they stood by the gas stove. She lit it and took the metal bar out and held it in the flames. "Bend over and show me your ass."

"Oh my god baby, I don't know if I can handle that."

Scotsdude
Scotsdude
134 Followers