Carvella Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"..I...I'll d-d-do...I'll do it."

Tatiana smiled.

"Good," Tatiana walked into the living room, "Come here Miss Moore and lay over the end of the couch."

Linda wiped her teary eyes and stumbled into the living room. She could see Dania peeking out from the kitchen with wide eyes.

[I should go home, I should go, I should go, I should go].

But Tatiana's siren command over rode any coherent thought of leaving, "Here Miss Moore!"

Linda walked up to the couch Tatiana was pointing at and lay over the end, this presented her ass in a perfect position for punishment.

"Now, how many strikes do you think is appropriate for disobeying me?"

Linda didn't answer, she was too confused and the sobs were coming back. What had she gotten herself into.

[Strikes? What? I should go. I should leave.]

"Well then, I should decide for you once again? Hmmm?" Linda cried softly to herself.

"Ten then."

Linda didn't see, but it wasn't a hand that Tatiana brought down on Linda's ass but a cane. And she brought it down hard.

swwWISH SNAICK!

"OWWEEEEE" Linda cried out! She reached around with her hands and tried to cover her ass from the fire like pain from the caning.

"Hands down Miss Moore." Linda pulled them away giving Tatiana a clear target again.

swiSSH SNICK!

"EEEEEEEEEEEAA Aahahhhh!"

"Two, is that correct Miss Moore. I don't want to lose count and have to start over. Why don't you count for us. This next one is three. Say the number after I administer the strike."

SWISSSHHH SNICK!

"Owwwww AEEIIHH."

"Count please Miss Moore."

Through sobs Linda was able to say a gasping, "...three"

"You forget yourself Miss Moore, that should be 'three Mistress.'" Said Tatiana, tapping Linda's ass with the cane.

"Three Mistress."

"Better."

Ssswwiisssh SNAIK!

"OoOowww...four Mistress."

Sssswish CRACK!

"OOOEEEEEE...five Mistress."

Tatiana paused again, "Something's missing."

Sswissh CRACK!

"eeeeEEEaaIAI...six Mistress."

"What is it that's missing?" Asked Tatiana rhetorically as she brought the cane down again.

Sswissh SNICK!

"OOOww, ow, ow ow ow oweee...seven Mistress."

Tatiana paused once more, leaving the cane resting placidly on Linda's striped bottom. "Ah yes. Now I remember. You must thank me for your punishment Miss Moore. Thank me for helping you adhere to the rules that you signed. Help you properly become my woman."

Ssswiish CRACK!

"Owwee..eight Mistress."

"I didn't hear a thank you Miss Moore."

"Thank you Mistress." A red haze seemed to be forming around the edges of Linda's vision.

"That's better. Now for the last two, don't forget the thank you or I shall add to the count."

Swish CRACK!

"aaaeEEe...nine, thank you Mistress."

"Excellent Miss Moore."

Swisshhh CRACK!

"AAAAAHAHHAA...ow ow ow...ten, thank you Mistress."

Tatiana put the cane down, walked up next to the sobbing woman and placed a hand on Linda's burning ass. "Miss Moore, I hope you learned a valuable lesson. There is no need to go through punishments such as this as long as you adhere to the rules that you signed."

Tatiana started to slowly rub the other woman's ass. "Now you understand why posting the list of rules in a place where you will be reminded of them is so important. For while I enjoy such punishments as these I'm sure you wish to avoid them. Am I right?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good, I'm glad you agree. Now with the punishment done, the pleasure may commence. I want you in the kitchen and kneeling exactly as I ordered previously, NOW!" SLAP!

Linda had forgotten about the second half of what she had initially said she'd do. But at the slap on her tender behind, she scrambled up and made her way as quickly as she could back to the kitchen where Dania was sitting with her legs spread.

Linda knelt between the young woman's legs, closer now to another woman's vagina than she had ever been before. She couldn't help but look. Dania's was cleanly shaven, the lips were slightly parted and Linda could see moistness inside. Dania was aroused and ready.

Linda didn't know what to do.

Tatiana came back in to the kitchen, but this time she came up behind Linda, crouched down and put her hand on the back of Linda's neck.

"Now, as you lick her pussy, remember her clitoris. Kiss it and suck it and when she approaches orgasm give it the most gentle nibble with your teeth. She loves it."

Tatiana pushed Linda forward.

Dania's pussy got closer and closer to Linda's mouth. Linda didn't struggle, she let the inevitability wash over her. She could smell the musky scent of Dania, she glanced up at Dania's eyes as her lips made gentle contact with the young woman's clean shaven pussy.

"Now...lick."

Linda tasted Dania, her first woman.

She wasn't sure if this was like losing her virginity, there wasn't penetration, but there was a barrier that was crossed. She now could never say she hadn't eaten pussy.

[Cunnalingus!]

The word rolled through her head again.

The taste was unlike anything else, musky, tart in some way, but not unpleasant. She started to lick with her tongue, first in the crease of Dania's vagina and then moving up to the clitoris.

"oooooh" said Dania as Linda began to suck her pussy.

Once Tatiana was satisfied that Linda had begun to lick Dania appropriately, she let go of the back of Linda's neck and let the woman proceed on her own. She stood and casually tapped Linda's naked bottom with the cane she still held..

"Pleasure her well Miss Moore, you are merely practicing for tomorrow when you will get to taste your Mistress." Tap, tap went the cane on Linda's bottom, reminding her of the punishment she had just undergone.

Linda tried to please Dania. She tried to think what she liked herself, what made her cum. Licking, flicking, sucking. She listened to Dania. Judging what the girl liked. Dania didn't talk, she just moaned louder and threw her head back as Linda zeroed in on what worked.

Sucking on the girl's clitoris.

Dania was getting close, she put a hand behind Linda's head and pulled Linda's lips tight against her pussy.

Grunting now as she approached her crescendo.

Linda remember Tatiana's suggestion and started to gently nibble on Dania's clit. Dania screamed and came. Bucking against Linda's face as a wave of ecstasy overcame her. Gripping the other woman's hair painfully as she ground into her face, taking her pleasure out against Linda's mouth.

And then she collapsed...spent.

Tatiana was smiling.

"Good, good, excellent in fact." She gently reached down and helped Linda to her feet and led the naked woman out to the foyer.

"You've passed all the tests today my dear Miss Moore. I am pleased with you." And she turned and brought Linda close, hugging the other woman, putting one hand in the small of her back and using the other to pull the strands of hair away from Linda's face.

Then she leaned in and kissed her. Linda was shocked. Even after sucking another woman's pussy, getting kissed by Tatiana was unexpected.

It was great!

Linda melted in Tatiana's arms and returned the kiss. The whole morning had overwhelmed Linda and the gentle embrace and sultry kiss softened the whole experience.

Tatiana broke the kiss.

"Wonderful." She held the naked woman in her arms and smiled again at what had transpired in the last hour. "Miss Moore this whole morning visit of yours has lived up to my expectations."

Linda felt very vulnerable, held naked against a still fully clothed Tatiana. Tatiana let her hands slide down the other woman's back, pulling the other woman closer still as she leaned in for another kiss. Linda kissed back passionately.

Tatiana broke the second kiss, released Linda from her embrace and walked to the front door. "You may get dressed now Miss Moore. I won't be able to see you again until tomorrow night as I am going to be very busy with preparing for my gallery showing."

She opened the hall closet.

"Leave your undergarments here please. I don't want you to wear any today. And I would be displeased if you showed up at the gallery with underwear."

Linda handed her panties and bra to Tatiana as she got dressed in her clothes that she had hung up in the closet what seemed so long ago. Her life was different now, she knew that.

As she opened the front door Tatiana handed her the copy of their agreement and her diary.

"Remember Miss Moore, you are required to masturbate twice today. I will expect to see a detailed entry in your diary when I read it on Saturday. And read the rules carefully, disobeying them will be punished."

Linda was suddenly standing on the front step with the door closing behind her.

Her life was definitely changed. For the better?

12