Case of the Black Badge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay... well, then..." said Allen, shrugging and making hand gestures, sipping his drink at intervals, "let's... send a warning to whoever might give us a problem. Say that someone broke the honor of the badge, make an example of 'em."

"Yes, we can do that."

"Oh... wait, you mentioned that Nathaniel Jones trial." Allen said. "That's the one that divorce lawyer suddenly barged into, defended the little shit for nothing?"

"Yes, Senator, that's the one."

"And she's married to the Iron Crowbar's nephew, isn't that right?" Allen said.

"Yes sir." the guest said. "All the more reason to stay way away from that."

"Oh, are you kidding me?" Allen said. "No, we're going to send that crowbar-slinging bastard a message."

"It's his family, sir, and we don't want to go there."

"Like hell, we don't!" Allen said. "That bastard tried to put my boy in prison- PRISON!- and then tried to help that Bitch with a Badge who assaulted my son. He fucked with my family, it's time to show him that fucking with Senator Allen is a huge mistake. I want you to send a little message... nothing TOO rough, but something that will get the Iron Crowbar's attention."

"You're on your own with that one, Senator. I won't have anything to do with it. But I'm sure that if you go through with it, that you'll get the Iron Crowbar's... full attention." said the guest, knowing that Senator Nathan Allen had just stepped into a minefield...

To be continued...