Case of the Black Widow Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The guy was making plenty of money, but he didn't bother to buy a house." I said. "I don't know if that is because he wanted to remain flexible vis-a-vis a possible future home on the water, or if he's putting money up somewhere we haven't found yet."

Lainie then gave her report. Her long brown hair was combed straight down her back and just about reached her waist. She peered from behind her fluorescent green eyeglasses as she spoke. Lainie was a nerdy geek-girl and her body was just beginning to show it could become overweight, but she had the "aura" and I remembered how I had taken her virginity and fucked her brainy brains out. But that was a story for another time...

"I've checked on the serial killer known as 'The Black Widow'." Lainie said. "As Detective Harlan told us, there were three cases in the DFW area. My research also came up with two cases in Houston, both very similar to ours, one in St. Louis, Missouri, and one in the City, just to our east."

Lainie continued: "All of the cases had the red hourglass drawn on the victims' bodies, and some had the hourglass surrounded by a black circle with 8 legs, more fully resembling a spider. All of the victims were males in their 30s or 40s and are white males, but their marital and financial statuses vary; there seems to be no real pattern that has been identified, so far."

"Were they all killed the same way?" the Chief asked.

"Yes sir," said Lainie, "they all were found tied to chairs, they all had been poisoned, though by different drugs at times, and they all had been forced to engage in sexual intercourse and were hit hard on the head right when they climaxed or right after they climaxed."

"She mates and she kills." I murmured. Angela Harlan murmured agreement.

"So there's no correlation between the victims, or any to this victim?" Angela Harlan asked.

"No ma'am." said Lainie. "At least not that we've found so far, but we're just beginning to gather extensive data on Mr. Burleson, much less the rest of them."

"Crowbar," the Chief said, "I expect you're going to look at this data on these guys for anything that pops out, any similarities?"

"Yes sir." I said. "Lainie, please send this information to Jack Muscone and his team, also. And ask if anyone else in the FBI might've started an investigation into the 'Black Widow', or if this is just coming to light for them as well. "

"Mahoney, anything on the B&D angle?" the Chief growled.

"No, Chief." said Goth Girl Mary. "So far there has been no connection between Mr. Burleson and any BDSM clubs in the County or the State. There are only a few around here, and they're in the Tenderloin District except for one very exclusive club that operates somewhere else, and I don't know where that is. There are several in the City, also, but our victim virtually never went to the City, except to go to the airport and catch flights to Florida or California. Mr. Burleson never dropped a credit card anywhere that might be related to BDSM... unless Bass Pro Shops has something going on that I don't know about."

We all laughed... except the Chief, who turned a dour eye upon Goth Girl Mary. "All right, Mahoney, keep searching. For that matter, we've got the names of the people Burleson supervised and the other shift managers he worked with. Check and see if any of them, including Mr. Ward, show any connection with a BDSM angle- Hewitt! Why are you here?"

"Uh, just helping out where I can, Chief," said Hugh, "and I'm giving Angela a ride home when we're done here tonight."

"Fer cryin' out loud." mumbled the Chief. "Just don't get in their way. Perlman, anything new about those B&D devices found on the crime scene?"

"No sir." said Tanya Perlman. "They're standard toys, which can be bought in any costume shop or adult toy shop... except for the handcuffs. Those were expensive, and only sold in a few places. That exclusive high-end club Mary mentioned is probably the only group around here that would have those."

"But where were they made?" asked the Chief with some impatience. "If they're that uncommon, then it should be easy to trace manufacturers."

"No sir." said Tanya. "this level of chrome plating was done in small lots, essentially by hand. Literally anyone from any auto body shop to the high schools' vocational shops could've done it, but it's a near-handmade job."

"All right then," said the Chief, "looks like this high-end BDSM club is our best bet." I peered at the Chief as he stood up. Saying no more, Chief Griswold stalked out of the room. After a few minutes, I told the I.T. staff to go home and get some sleep, and Goth Girl Mary, Angela, Tanya and Hugh joined me in the MCD room, gathering their things before we all left.

"Wow, wonder what has the Chief so upset?" Tanya asked, thinking aloud.

"I take it..." Angela Harlan said, her voice careful, "... that that is not normal behavior for the Chief?" Everyone looked at me.

"Maybe he's worried about what the Press is going to do with the story, but there does seem to be an edge to him on this BDSM thing." I said. "Soooo... the best way to take care of this angle is to investigate it. I'll find out who and where that exclusive BDSM club is. Mary, are you up to some undercover work?"

"No sir." Mary said. "I was 'made' by the Beanstalk Gang, they know I'm a cop. I'm worthless for undercover work now. So I'm sticking with Miltie and I.T."

"I'll do it, Don." said Tanya. "But how are you going to find out about this club? There's nothing on them in all the ethernet. I checked."

"I have a highly confidential source deep within the University's Department of Psychology, who knows many things about sexual matters. She's good looking, too." I said, utilizing the same old joke again.

"She certainly is. Tell your wife hello for us." said Tanya, grinning.

Part 6 - The Club

At 7:00am the next morning, an overcast Wednesday, it was all about Bettina!

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" said the lovely redhead reporterette as she stood just outside the gates of Ward Harvester. "Channel Two News has learned that the Police are following a lead in the murder of Ward Harvester Plant Manager Tom Burleson, who was found dead here at the plant yesterday morning. Among the evidence collected at the scene were several objects which point to a possible link with the Fetish and BDSM crowds that infest the Tenderloin District. Police have not yet found any link between the victim and groups that practice deviant BDSM behavior, but sources tell Channel Two News that possible links are being actively investigated at this time. The Police would not confirm that the FBI has been contacted to help in this investigation, but the SBI has stated that they have not been contacted at all regarding this case."

"And it will remain that way." I said out loud, to no one in particular as Bettina handed over the broadcast to Tim Dawdle.

"This is Tim Dawdle, KXTC Channel Two Sports. The NCAA and several of the major Conferences will begin a series of meetings in the City this week and weekend, which we will be covering. While the NCAA and participating Conferences are saying that these meetings are routine, it is highly unusual for them to be held during the football season. Channel Two Sports will bring you all the information as soon as we get it."

"In other news, your University football team is on the road again this weekend, putting their 4-0 record on the line. Coach Harlan and his new staff have been extremely fortunate so far, but the oddsmakers are against them continuing their streak as they plunge into the meat of their schedule in October. This is Tim Dawdle, Channel Two Sports..."

"Wow, no mention of PEDs?" Angela Harlan inquired, puzzled. "What, did they pay the bastard off?"

"That's a good point that he didn't even mention it." I said. "He'd been saying something about it almost every day. I doubt he's been muzzled... hmmm, you know, it may be he's found something and is holding back to build a big story to spring on us. Knowing the Press around here, I wouldn't bet against that."

"Fucking little prick." I heard Angela whisper under her breath, saying it about Dawdle.

-----

At 9:30pm, I gave Tanya Perlman final instructions before heading to the BDSM club known as "Lashes and Lace". It was in what looked like an office building just South of the University and on the East Road that led to Nextdoor County and the City. Laura had obtained the information for me, as well as an "invitation" pass for Tanya to enter the club. But all my wife knew was that it was run by a woman named Rita, and we knew nothing further about her nor any of the members.

"Tanya," I said, "you'll probably be on your own in there, and you can't take a gun inside. You're wired, but if the signal gets blocked we won't be able to listen in. Just ask around the bar if Burleson comes in the place. Sit around and listen to the talk, don't pick up too many men while you're in there." Tanya grinned at that one as I continued, "If there's any trouble at all, use the safe word into the wire, and also speed dial my cell phone immediately if you're able, and we'll come running in."

Cindy, Hugh and I were in an unmarked SUV in a parking lot near the office building's parking lot. Angela Harlan had wanted to come, but I told her to stay and headquarters and complete a full report on the serial killings of the 'Black Widow.'

"On my way." Tanya said. She was wearing a very tight black leather outfit with leather boots and a headband/tiara around her head, which is where the wire was. Her legs and ass looked scrumptious as she scooted out of the SUV and headed to the building.

----

Once admitted to the secret back room, Tanya observed that it looked like a pretty classy bar. Most of the clientele at the bar and tables were couples dressed nicely for an evening on the town. There were also a number of people in leather outfits like hers, but no one outrageously flashy or trashy.

At the bar, she asked for a club soda, then looked around. She noticed some people in more traditional B&D gear enter through a side door and then disappear into what looked like a private room with its own tables and a bar in the back. She couldn't see much through the door from where she was, and resolved to go look into the room a bit later.

"Hey there," Tanya said to the bartender, a very tall, slender young man with black hair. He had rings of black makeup around his eyes but no further strangenesses. "Does a Tom Burleson come in here? I was told to look him up when I got here."

"Oh, who told you that?" the young man asked in a lilting voice.

"Friend of mine, who suggested I come here." Tanya said, her eyes flirtatious.

"I'll ask around." said the bartender. "If he's around, I'll send him to you."

----

"Nothing so far." Cindy said as we all listened in on the wire, which was working well. "Just sounds like any old bar scene."

"Yeah." I said. "Keep your ears peeled, though. Tanya asked a couple of people about Tom. If anyone knows something, they might make contact soon..."

----

Tanya looked around the bar again, and was about to start walking around the half-filled room when a tall woman came out of the back room. The woman was blonde, her hair cut with straight bangs across her forehead just above her eyes, and with a ponytail in back. She was nearly as tall as Don's wife Laura, Tanya noted, and well over six feet in the very high heel salmon pumps she was wearing. The woman was further dressed in a silver-pink waitress dress and white lace socks. Though her costume suggested she was submissive, she was still a very tall, dominating sight. Her body was in magnificent shape, a perfect hourglass with big breasts, nice firm ass, and toned but sexy long legs.

The woman approached the bar and eased up next to Tanya, who noted that the couple in the seats next to her had quickly left them to make room for the lovely woman.

"I heard you're looking for Tom." the woman said to Tanya.

"Yeah." Tanya replied, smiling. "You know him?"

"No, not personally," said the woman, "but I know someone who can help you find him. Let's go into the back room; the bartender there knows everyone better than this guy in the public room here."

"Sure, thanks." said Tanya. She followed the woman into the back room, which was almost completely empty except for two couples, men and women dressed in leather very typical of the B&D crowd: the woman looked like dominatrixes, and the men were bald and their muscular chests were bare with only a leather net adorning them.

At the far end of the bar, the woman turned around to face Tanya, who did not notice that the curtain had been pulled over the door to the room to ensure privacy. Suddenly the couples got up and surrounded Tanya, and three more large men, masked, also came into the room from another door hidden in the far side wall. Tanya looked around, letting nervousness show, but willing down fear.

"We know who you are. Cop." the blonde woman said. "And we know why you're here."

"What are you talking about?" Tanya said. I-"

"It's okay. Cop." the woman said. "We don't want to hurt you or impede you. But what I do want is for your boss to come in here. I want to meet the Iron Crowbar. Now no more playing around; I know what play-acting is, I see it every night around here. Call the Iron Crowbar in here, I want to meet him."

Tanya realized that her cover was blown, the game was up, and she had no choice. She reached for her cell phone...

----

"Oh shit, Lieutenant, what are we going to do?" Cindy said.

"It's all right." I said. "I'm going to go in. You two stay here and listen in. If Tanya calls for help, come running. But unless she does, don't come in or try anything. I'll be okay."

Just then my cellphone rang. It was Tanya. "Yes, I know. Tell them I'll be right in." I said. I handed Cindy my holstered gun, then took my blue crowbar with me as I got out of the SUV. "Remember guys, don't do anything rash or show force; it'll be all right."

I was wearing my Tilley hat and a trenchcoat over my sportscoat and slacks and black pullover shirt as I headed for the front door, thinking only of how to get my officer out of this potentially bad situation before Cindy's patience snapped and she and Hugh rushed the place...

----

"Ah, the Iron Crowbar himself." the blonde woman said as I was escorted to the back room by a lovely, thin college-age girl in leather... and followed by a large, muscular man behind me. They had not attempted to take the crowbar from me, but the woman had simply said "Lieutenant, please come this way." and I followed.

I walked up to the bar, where Tanya was sitting. "You okay?" I asked.

"Just fine." Tanya said. "They say they just want to talk to you."

"You have me, then." I said. "What can I do for you?"

"Hello. Cop. Your detective can stay, or she may go." the blonde woman said. Tanya immediately said she was staying with me, and the woman nodded.

"They're loyal to you. Cop. That's good. But let's get down to business." the blonde woman said. "First of all, I have neglected to introduce myself. My name is Rita. I am the owner of this club. I know why you sent your detective in here. We have no desire to harm or bother either of you, but I do have a message for you: you're on the wrong track, neither I nor anyone in my club had anything to do with that man's death."

"I'd love to agree with you." I said, sitting down on a stool at the bar and placing the crowbar upon the expensive mahogany wood of the bar. "But there were a few... items... found near the body. Any idea why those were planted there?"

"You're good. Cop." said Rita, her eyes boring into me, but showing no malice. "Yes, I imagine those items were planted. We do have some chrome handcuffs, and occasionally a set disappears. But I do not condone any real violence that might cause someone to be harmed. There's a difference between B&D role play and actual violence and harm. Anyone who crosses the line in my clubs will find themselves on the outside looking in, without a friend in the world, in a place where they don't want to be. But this man who was killed was not a member here, nor of any other club in the County. I know that for a fact. Cop. He was not killed by our people."

"Do you have any idea who might have killed him, targeted him, or acquired the stuff to plant on his dead body?" I asked. "The stuff is easy enough to get, but someone put it there with the idea for us to target you. My chief really suspects the BDSM crowd's involvement."

"Ah, Chief Griswold." Rita said, with a slight cackle. "He's an old... Cop. Yes, that old man doesn't like me very much."

"What, are you his daughter gone bad or something?" I asked. Rita smiled, a bit maliciously as she came up right next to me. I could smell her perfume and whatever breath mint she'd taken.

She smelled as tasty as she looked, and I felt the first slight stirrings of my cock hardening. Yes, even on a dangerous job with myself and another detective in potential trouble, my untroubled cock was feeling the first stirrings of sexual pleasure.

"Not a bad guess. Cop. Not bad at all." Rita said softly into my ear. "Not quite right, but fairly close. But that doesn't matter now. I want you to tell your Chief that I have control of my people, and we are not the ones."

"Tell you what." I said, pretending to negotiate but knowing I really didn't have much to negotiate with. "I'll be glad to do that, but I need your help to find whoever killed the man, and tried to set up your crowd in the process. Any information you can get me, any direction to start looking, and I'll be grateful to you. I might be able to help you out sometime, in return."

Rita smiled. "I'm sure we'll be meeting again. Cop." She came around right in front of me. "And you have a deal. I'll find what I can and send it to you. And to consummate that deal..."

The blonde turned to Tanya. "I'm glad you stayed. Cop. I want you to... watch." With that, Rita slowly reached for my pants and began unzipping them, then opened the catch and fished out my cock. I didn't move, but just sat back as Rita slowly jacked my cock to raging hardness.

"Mmm, very nice." Rita said. "Nice and thick, but very hard. Hard indeed. As nice and hard as I've heard." I did not have time to contemplate where Rita had heard about my cock, as I watched... and felt... her lean over and kiss my cockhead. Then she slid her lips over my meat and down the shaft until the full length was buried in her hot, wet throat!

"Oh Geez!" I gasped as Rita began giving me head, sliding her mouth up and down my shaft as her hands gently played with my balls or held on for balance. It felt incredibly hot and good as she fellated me.

Tanya was watching closely, grinning like a Cheshire Cat, and the others in the room also watched their leader suck my cock with raw abandon. The room was silent but tense with sexual atmosphere as Rita expertly serviced me. Pleasure rocketed through my shaft and balls and seemingly up into my back. I felt the pressure beginning to build and knew I wouldn't last too long... and that I shouldn't.

"Yes, come in my mouth. Cop." Rita said as her hand jacked my rod furiously, "I want to swallow every drop of your hot load!" With that, her mouth sank onto my cock again and she applied furious suction as her full, lipsticked lips slid heavily up and down. It took only a few seconds of that for me to reach the crest.

"Uh! Awk!" I gasped as the first thick wad of hot jism fired out of my throbbing member and against the back of Rita's throat. The second shot was less powerful and filled her mouth around my cockhead. Spurt after spurt followed until I was spent, and Rita quickly milked out the last of my load.