Casey's Double Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tabitha noticed the emotion Casey felt for Cara and it hurt her deeply. Sure she was hot and all those guys wanted her and fucked her, but no one made her feel as good about herself as the way Casey did when he worshipped her. She could always count on that. He was her security blanket. When she felt bad, she could always count on his love for her to cheer her up and make her feel good about herself. She needed that? She loved Casey in her own way. Now she could feel it slipping away, and it was all that bitch's fault. She was the reason Casey wanted to dump her. She needed to get rid of her. Her anger for Casey suddenly waned, and she knew what she had to do.

"How do you know she really loves you babycakes?" She asked Casey in her cute but seductive little voice. She sidled up next to him and began to unbutton her top, exposing her silky black bra and perfect round tits.

Casey froze.

Tabitha knew her tits were his weakness, and Cara didn't have tits like hers. "How do you know she wouldn't dump you as soon as she found something better than you?" Her top was completely unbuttoned now and Casey stared directly into her magnificent cleavage. She dropped her hand from her top and began rubbing Casey's little pecker through his pants. "How do you know that little bitch won't find someone with a bigger cock than you and immediately dump you?" She knew how insecure Casey was about his penis. She always got a kick out of it when he asked her if her lover's had a bigger one than him. "You don't have to be loyal to her. You know you want to play with your Tabby Cat's big boobies, don't you? We both know she doesn't have a rack like this. Forget about her. You know what you want."

Casey relished the feel of her hand on his stiffening member and the feel of her firm hard breasts pressing on his chest as Tabitha rubbed them against him. He wanted to attack her, but he remembered Cara. "She wouldn't do that!" He defended Cara's loyalty. He wanted to say, "Only a bitch like you would do that.", but he couldn't say it to her, he still had feelings for her and he didn't want to upset her. He backed away and asked Tabitha to leave.

Tabitha was astonished. He had never turned down the full court press before. He actually said no. Tabitha became even angrier, but she held her tongue. She buttoned up her top and turned to leave. As she opened the door, she told him, "Mark my words, she will break your heart, and you will come running back to your Tabby."

Casey locked the door behind her and breathed a sigh of relief. He hoped that Tabitha had finally given up. He was sure she was wrong about Cara, and he was happy that all this was behind them so they could move on with their relationship.

--------------------------------------------

"Look at that one. Look at the bulge in his tight little shorts."

"Tabitha, stop it!" Cara admonished her as she smacked her on the knee.

The two girls were sitting at the juice bar at their gym after working out. It had been two weeks since the night Casey had rejected her. Tabitha had been working out with Cara three times a week since, and had convinced her not to share that with Casey, telling Cara that she didn't think her boyfriend liked her and that he would get mad if he knew they were still hanging out.

"I'm telling you girl once you have a nice thick long one, you will crave them forever." Tabitha told Cara.

"You know there is more to sex than a big dick." Cara retorted

"Said the girl whose boyfriend had a small dick." Tabitha countered.

"Casey doesn't have a small dick."

"Is he the biggest you have had? How many guys have you had?" Tabitha asked.

"A few." She said avoiding the first question.

"And"

"He is not the biggest, but they were all about the same. But Casey is good; he makes me cum and is the best I have had. He makes me feel like a woman. He treats me like.......", her voice trailing off.

"Like what?" Tabitha asked intriguingly.

"Nevermind."

"Oh no you don't. You brought it up you are not leaving me hanging like that."

"Forget it."

"I will not."

Tabitha began guessing at what Cara meant. Eventually she said the right thing and Cara blushed.

"Oh so you like it rough huh?"

Cara just blushed.

"Well if that's what you like, I have the guy for you."

"I have a guy,"

"No I mean a guy with a big cock who will play rough with you."

"Stop it Tabitha."

Tabitha did not stop, and eventually Cara got disgusted and told her she had to leave. She got up and went to the locker room of the gym to grab her stuff. Tabitha followed. The two of them gathered their things and headed to the parking lot.

As she left, Tabitha quipped, "I'm telling you Cara, there is nothing like a long, thick, hard cock stretching your pussy as you get fucked, Mmmmmmmmmm. She closed her eyes and moaned as she said it.

"You are horrible. Casey is the best. I don't need a big...." She stopped not wanting to say that Casey didn't have a big dick.

"You don't need what.......A big dick? I knew your boy had a small one."

"Stop it. I'll see you Thursday."

Tabitha giggled to herself as she walked away. She knew she had planted a seed.

Tabitha was right. Over the next few weeks, the two of them continued to work out together and Tabitha continued to point out the guys she thought, or even knew for sure had big dicks at the gym and Cara continued to deflect, but each time she and Casey had sex, that nagging voice of Tabitha kept creeping into Cara's head. She began to notice that Casey was not very big. She began to hear Tabitha telling her how good a big one feels. She began to wonder. She even began to imagine those guys that Tabitha pointed out fucking her. She couldn't help herself. Finally one day Cara didn't tell Tabitha to quit when she was teasing her about other guys. That was the day Tabitha felt the thrill of victory.

Tabitha enlisted one of her regular fucks to hit on Cara at the gym, and a week later he was nailing her in her apartment when Casey thought she was home not feeling well. As he drove his big fat cock into Cara over and over while pulling her hair and generally treating her like a whore, (Tabitha had told him she liked it rough and liked being dominated) she began to realize that sex with Casey would never be the same. Likewise as she came the second time from that magnificent cock, Cara appreciated the fact that Casey and his little dick could never make her come like this.

The two lovers never even got to Cara's room. Entering her apartment after leaving the gym, Cara's new lover Scott immediately attacked her and took her directly to the couch where the two of them almost ripped each other's workout clothes off trying to get to their bodies. Cara was on top and instantly pulled his shorts down and sucked his cock into her hungry mouth. It was not hard to tell how much bigger he was than Casey. She could get only a little more than half of it in her mouth, whereas she could suck Casey's entire dick into her mouth. When it was nice and hard, Cara wasted no time hopping on top of his thick meat pole and taking it for a long rough ride, coming for the first time only minutes into it. She had never felt a cock that deep inside her. She thought of Tabitha and all her teasing, wondering what had taken her so long to give in, in the first place. Then Casey entered her mind. The pang of guilt entered, but was soon ushered out of her head by the pleasures of that first orgasm.

Scott watched Cara come the first time and before she could really recover, he had flipped her off of him, bending her over the back of the couch and began fucking her roughly like Tabitha told him to. When he grabbed hold of Cara's hair and pulled it back crudely while driving his cock into her pussy, Cara screamed with delight. He assaulted her this way until she reached her second orgasm. Moments later, with her drained a bit from her ecstasy, he asked if she was on the pill, when she relied no, he pulled out and sprayed his cum all over her ass and back. The two lovers collapsed on the couch and recovered before Scot grabbed his things and left.

This would not be the last time Cara would lie to Casey about her whereabouts while getting fucked silly by some big cocked stud. Cara had become a size queen in no time. She told Tabitha about it all, and Tabitha ate it up. Tabitha needed a way to get her out of her life so Cara would not realize that Tabitha knew Casey. One night she faked a fight over one of Cara's new lovers and told the "Bitch" what a whore she was and how she never wanted to see her again. Her plan had worked perfectly. All she had to do was somehow make it so Casey found out about his loving, caring Cara and she would have him all to herself again.

To Tabitha's surprise, she didn't have to do anything. Casey was well versed in being cheated on. When Cara's nights away from him began to outnumber the nights together, he knew something was wrong. When he eventually confronted Cara, she didn't even deny it. It was almost a relief to her. Now she could get all the sex she wanted without worrying about getting caught. The thing that crushed Casey was when she told him,

"The sex with you was just not doing it for me anymore."

Casey knew what that meant. He opened the door to his apartment, asked Cara to leave and told her he never wanted to see her again. She did, and Casey wallowed in his misery for quite a while. Then one night when he was feeling particularly miserable, he picked up the phone and sent Tabitha a text:

She left me, feeling like shit, could use someone to talk to.

Tabitha knew Cara had left Casey and all she did was wait patiently for him to contact her. She knew he would be vulnerable and willing to do anything to please her. She wouldn't however make this easy for him.

Can't talk right now, on a date. Maybe later.

Tabitha wasn't on a date, but she was out at a club.

Casey's heart sank even more.

K

Casey lied on the couch and fell asleep watching TV waiting for Tabitha to respond. At around 3am, there was a knock on the door. Casey dragged his ass to the door knowing full well who it was and why she was there so late. She obviously had been fucking her date and was now coming to rub his nose in it. He regretted even texting her. How could he expect her to be the loving, comforting friend he needed now. However, he opened the door anyway and was blown away by what he saw. Standing there in a trench coat and high heels was Tabitha. She had been out getting laid, I mean come on, she did have her needs, but after that she had decided to go home, shower and get dolled up just how Casey loved her. She wanted him back worshipping her, so she was going to have to play nice for a while until he was under her control again. So she put on his favorite: High heels, seamed stockings and matching silk bra and panties.

When she opened her trench coat, Casey's brain lost all ability to think.

"Did that mean little bitch hurt my little Babycakes?" She asked in in a baby voice with mock concern.

Casey just nodded and stood dumbfounded as Tabitha walked in and dropped her coat to the floor and approached him. She grabbed his head and tenderly pulled it to her bosom.

"Now, now, tell your Tabby Cat all about it my sweet little boy." She teased him in the same voice.

Casey instantly got excited resting his head on Tabitha's magnificent breasts. He nestled up to them and his prick began to respond. He said nothing, just enjoying the feel of her tit flesh on his face.

"Tell me baby. Tell me all about that mean ole bitch." Tabitha said, still using that voice.

"You were right. She found someone else, just like you said she would."

"I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so. No one could ever love you like your Tabby Cat." As she said this, she moved them to the couch and they both sat down. Her hand slid down his stomach and began rubbing his hardening prick.

Casey wanted to tell her that Cara loved him exactly like Tabitha had. She had taken his love and then kicked him to the curb the moment she found a bigger cock......well that is what he assumed was true as always. Conversely, his face was buried in his favorite set of tits and his cock was being stroked through his pajama pants, so all argument was lost. He again just melted under Tabitha's control. Moments later Tabitha had his prick out of his PJ's and she was stroking it as she mockingly consoled him about his ex. She soon had Casey telling her how much he stilled loved Tabitha and how much he appreciated the way she loved him. Tabitha let him suck on and nibble on her nipples through her silky bra and she stroked him to completion. When he blew his load she aimed it toward his belly, making sure to not get any on her except her hand, and she timed it so he was professing his love to her when it happened. She also returned that sentiment and Casey was so happy to hear that.

After it was over Casey again felt the sting of Cara's break up and began belly aching about it again, asking Tabitha what it was about a guy with a big cock that made women act this way. Tabitha tried as delicately as she could to explain it, but Casey just kept arguing against her points. Finally Tabitha couldn't take it anymore.

"You really want to know? I can't make you understand it. You have to see it, or feel it." She told him in a stern voice. "The way it stretches your pussy, the way it touches places deep inside you, it just feels sooooooo good. I love you Casey. I love the way you treat me, but you could never make me feel the way I do when I am getting fucked by a big fat cock. It's just unexplainable. I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings, but that is just how it is."

"I want to see." He told her.

"What?" Tabitha said, flabbergasted by his request.

"I want to see how it makes you feel." He told her. "I want to watch you get fucked by a big dick."

"Casey, that's crazy. You couldn't handle that. You would get too jealous."

"No, I wouldn't I want to see."

The two went back and forth for several more minutes until finally Tabitha agreed to show him. She said she would video tape herself with a guy and bring it to Casey. That way if he couldn't handle it, he could turn it off. Casey agreed that would be the best way. It was close to 5AM now and the couple retired to Casey's room and went to sleep. Tabitha snuck out a few hours later and returned to her apartment. When Casey woke up he texted her but she didn't reply. She refused to reply and get into a long drawn out conversation about it. Case went back and forth with himself all day about whether he would go through with really watching her, but every attempt to contact her was met with no reply.

Around 12:45 Casey was awakened by a knock on his door. He knew exactly who it was and he got up to answer the door. There stood Tabitha with a video camera in her hand and a smirk on her face.

"You really wanna see?" She teased. The video camera screen was open and sounds of Tabitha getting fucked were radiating from the small speakers. "He was so big babycakes. Hear how he makes your tabby cat scream?"

Casey could hear for sure. And he could see the knowing grin of Tabitha's face. His prick responded to the sounds and he ushered her in the room. Tabitha stopped the playback on the camera and hooked it up to Casey's TV. He was not sure how to react. He wanted to see, but he didn't want to see. She turned on the TV and tuned it to the right input. There on the screen was the still shot of Tabitha's living room. She clicked the screen on the camera and the video began to play back. Tabitha came into view dressed in a bright red button up silk blouse and leather mini skirt. She looked into the camera and spoke.

"OK baby, he is in the bathroom. His name is Brandon and he will be back in a minute........enjoy the show."

Before her lover could return, Tabitha had shed her skirt and blouse and was standing in just a matching red satin bra and thong. She stood in a pose so when her lover showed she would be on display for him.

"Fuckin' A!" Casey heard Tabitha's lover say outside the view of the camera.

"You like?" Tabitha asked.

"Oh Yeah. Your tits are spectacular."

"Why thank you." She replied, squeezing them together and massaging them as Brandon came into view. He was still fully dressed in a pair of dress pants and a nice button up shirt. He leaned down and buried his face in her cleavage and Tabitha giggled like a school girl. Brandon licked and squeezed Tabitha's tits aggressively and she just soaked up the attention. Within moments, Tabitha's bra was on the ground the two of them were undressing Brandon.

Tabitha was on her knees unbuckling his pants and Brandon shed his shirt. Tabitha yanked his pants and underwear to his ankles and Brandon's rather large cock came into view.

"Oh my!" Tabitha mused, looking directly toward the camera.

Casey actually blushed when her eyes looked at him through the TV screen. Tabitha opened her mouth and sucked the substantial member into her mouth seductively. She sucked it like a pro, like she did when she wanted something from Casey. Casey knew the feeling of that warm luscious mouth and as he watched the love of his life suck someone else's cock, his little prick stiffened in his PJ's. He was embarrassed by his arousal, but aroused he was. He tried to hide it from Tabitha, but his shallow rapid breathing gave it away. Tabitha sat back and watched as Casey watched her suck and fuck her one night stand on the TV and got more and more aroused. Eventually about fifteen minutes into the whole thing as Tabitha on the TV screamed with delight from Brad's raucous fucking, the Tabitha in the room with Casey reached into his jammies and grabbed hold of his rock hard unit.

"Oh my baby, look how excited you are watching your sexy tabby cat get fucked like a slut. You love it, don't you?" She goaded him.

"I do not!" He defended.

"You do too. Look how hard your little thingy is. You can't hide it." And she stroked it with her soft warm hand.

"Casey tried to rebut her, but the feel of her hand stroking him and the sounds of her on the TV were too much for him to really protest.

"I, ...I,...um."

"Shh shh, shhhhhhh" Tabitha assured him while still stroking him slowly. She positioned herself in front of him and spread her legs wide. She had that same leather skirt from the video on and no panties so access to her pussy was easy. She guided his pecker to her pussy. "Come on Babycakes, fuck your slutty little tabby cat like the big man on the screen is doing."

Casey didn't resist anymore. He drove his cock into her as hard as he could. He began fucking her hard and deep.

"How does that feel baby, you like the feel of your Tabby Cat's juicy used pussy?"

"Yessssssssss!" Casey groaned, missing the reference to her pussy being "used".

"Tell me you love me." Tabitha demanded. "Tell your Tabby slut how much you love her."

"I love you Tabby. I Love you so much." Casey announced loudly.

"You can't live without your slutty Tabby cat can you?"

"No, no I can't. I can't live without you."

"Tell me you love me even though you are getting sloppy seconds right now."

Casey stopped fucking her immediately when he heard that.

"That's right Love. I fucked Brad just an hour ago and came right here. But you don't care do you? You loved watching my get fucked by that big cock didn't you. Look, look at the TV. Look at your Tabby cat acting like a slut. Watch me get fucked and fuck my cum filled pussy." Tabitha demanded.

Casey realized she wasn't lying. She had the same blouse and skirt as she did in the video. He stared at the screen. In the video Tabitha was screaming and begging for more. Casey watched for a moment before his arousal returned with force and his hips began to involuntarily move again.