Casey's Recovery Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Casey?" I asked?

My little sister blushed and said, "It's true I told the girls about you giving me a bath and about you, aaah, you showing me your penis so I wouldn't feel embarrassed about you seeing my, aaah, bottom."

"I see" I said, "I expect you girls to keep that to yourselves, you wouldn't want to embarrass Casey in front of the boys or anybody else, is that right? Do I have your word?"

They both nodded soberly, and I continued, "The problem we have is not enough people to look after all of Casey's needs. So, everybody pitches in, including me."

Casey quickly spoke up saying, "Jack's been really nice, really helping me do everything and I know he would rather not."

"So that's the deal guys" I said, "Are we Ok?"

Jennifer looked out at the pool area and watched the boys swimming for a minute, then said, "Don't worry about us, we all love Casey and would never do anything to hurt or embarrass her. "

Shelly nodded, giggled that little girl giggle and said, "Would you show us your penis too??"

"SHELLY" said Casey, "Stop it right now."

With that, everybody broke up laughing and I reached down with my left hand and pulled my gym shorts over and up to the side, exposing my cock and balls fully. "Any questions?" I said.

Jennifer clapped her hand over her mouth, blushed and said, "Boy, that's a nice one Jack!"

Shelly hand immediately reached out, firmly grasped my cock and pulled me closer to her. Once there her other hand cupped my balls and she said, "Now that's a set of cock and balls; huh, Casey?"

"Jack, you fuckin' show off" said Casey firmly. "Put it up right away and stop flashing the room!"

My cock had started its steady rise to power, causing Shelly to say, "Up jumps the devil girls! Let's watch it grow; would that be Ok with you Casey?"

As sure as shooting, my cock assumed the fully swollen and erect position immediately in front of Shelly's nose. She leaned back a little to get the full view and said, "Jennifer would you like to sample the goods?"

Jennifer continued to giggle and blush, then she stood up, walked over and took my cock out of Shelly's hand. She held it softly and gave it a couple of slow soft strokes that felt really good, then she ran her thumb over my cockhead spreading a little pre-cum around.

Then we heard, "Damn it, cut it out! Jack put that thing up and stop showing off!" said Casey.

"Ok, Ok" I said laughing, "You win, I apologize. You're right; I was just showing off for the audience." With that, I forced my cock back into my shorts and walked back into the kitchen. The girls laughed and started talking a mile a minute as I left. Once in the kitchen, I thought, why waste this nice big hard-on and pulled my shorts aside, leaned against the sink and started jacking off.

I could see the boys by the pool swimming and did not think I'd be seen by anyone while I jacked. In short order I felt the hot, sweet burn in my balls and leaned forward shooting a very nice load onto the kitchen table. It always feels so good to blow my load, when finished I stepped forward and tapped my cockhead onto the table top a few times and tucked it back in my shorts.

As I reached for a few paper towels, Jennifer said, "That was impressive Jack. Do you do that often?"

I turned to see her standing in the doorway smiling. "Hey look, things can get out of hand pretty quickly these days, what do you say that we just put that out of our minds?"

She smiled at me, looking very, very lovely and said, "I came for a Coke and instead got to watch you jack off; it was kinda' fun for me. I've never seen a guy do that before."

In a soft voice, I smiled and said, "That's not the story I've heard."

Her face fell for a moment and she smiled sadly at me saying, "Yea, I know, Jenny's a cock slut. Well it's just not true. I've let a couple of guys feel me up and suck on my tits a little and they may have blown their loads in their pants; but I'm no slut."

As I dropped the cummy paper towels into the trash, I stepped over to her and put my hand on her shoulder, saying, "I'm glad to hear that Jenny. I hope you won't be angry with me for that smartass remark of mine."

She reached over and placed her hand on my chest and said quietly, "You're forgiven, may I have that Coke now?"

"Absolutely" I said and quickly pulled a Coke from the fridge for her. As I looked at her, it was not her physical beauty that struck me it was the sudden vulnerability she'd displayed. Maybe, I thought, maybe there is more to her than just a pretty face and big tits. And then to doorbell rang.

As I walked past Casey's room I said, "You guys watch your manners, it looks like we've got visitors."

When I opened the front door I discovered a Nurse and a couple of assistants. "Welcome, what can I do for you?"

"Nurse Practitioner Carter" she said, "I work for Dr. Simmons, Miss Thompson's Orthopedic Surgeon, is she available?"

"Yes she is" I said, "may I ask why?"

She looked puzzled and said, "Perhaps no one called, but we're supposed to do a quick x-ray with our portable equipment and she if we can remove her cast. If no one called, I do apologize."

"Nope" I said, "I am not aware of any calls, but you are welcome to come in and do whatever you need to do." With that I stepped out of the way and ushered them in along with a pretty large machine on wheels.

"Hey guys, people are here to do some stuff for Casey, why don't you all go out to the pool while they're here? Ok?" With that the girls scattered outside to the pool and I stepped over to the sliding glass doors and pulled the curtains closed giving Casey some privacy. "Should I stay or would you folks like me out of the way as well?" I said.

The Nurse suggested I step out as well and I too went out to the pool area. Once there I sat in one of the pool side chairs and suggested that the girls might want to swim with the boys. With that, Stacey walked around the side of the house, out the side gate and retrieved swim suits for her and Jenny.

They both walked into the garage and changed into their bikinis. As they walked back into the sunshine, I was struck by how pretty they both were. Jenny has the pretty face, big bouncy, jello soft tits, small waist and long legs; while Stacey was almost dainty, small and brown with nice little A-cup breasts, very firm but still pretty. Short muscular legs and a washboard flat stomach completed her look. I gave them both a, "Wow, you guys look great," and they did.

Stacey jumped right in with the boys while Jenny pulled a chaise lounge over next to me. As she bent over to adjust the chaise I watched with fascination the way her breasts swayed and jiggled. There was no danger of them falling out as their size forced them firmly into her bikini top. Some girls have what I call soft, shaky jello tits. The flesh so soft that it almost seems to be liquid beneath the skin; of course, it is not, thus my term "jello tits."

After I watched her settle into the chaise, I really wanted to loosen her top and let those big, white tits spill out onto her chest. I was so fixated I almost did not hear her say 'So you like my tits too?"

I turned to face her and said, "Like may not be an accurate description. But I do find them fascinating to look at. Probably makes me a perv too, right?"

She smiled behind her sunglasses and said, "No, normal I'd say based on my experience. Tell you what, sometime if we're alone, I'll be happy to give you a tour of my tits and anything else you might be interested in. It just seems fair after the fun I had watching you in the kitchen."

12