Casey's Recovery Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother smiled her little crooked smile and said, "And then there's Jennifer right. Jennifer of the long legs, big beautiful boobs, hourglass figure, pretty-pretty face, bright blue eyes and all that red hair, maybe you want to share some of that nice big dick with her too; hmmmm?"

"How ...?"

"Casey told me you were interested in her before I left on my field trip. I've know that girl since she was in braces. She really is lovely and very nice girl. So you like her?" Mom said.

I shook my head and said, "Nothing gets past you ... yes, I really do like her. We haven't done anything yet; but I'd like too. Is it just too weird telling you this?"

"No it's not weird, I'm flattered that you trust me enough to be this honest with me. Besides, you can take your time, no need to rush. You can spend that sexual energy with Casey and me. I really like your big dick and once you give it to Casey, she'll want lots more."

"Ok Mom, first of all it's not that big ..." I said with a grin.

She pulled my face down to hers and gave me a sweet little kiss on the lips and said, "It's more than big enough for me, I loved what you did for me the other night. You made my pussy sing in a way it never has before. But, I also know that life has a way of changing things and that's just the way it is ... so every now and then I'm looking forward to you wandering into my bed and pounding my little ass into the sheets just like before. You made me cum like a cannon!"

"Your wish is my command oh mighty Mother!" I said.

She laughed quietly and hugged me tightly saying, "So if you want that pretty red-headed girl, you grab her up, take her off and make lots of babies, because that's the way life should be ... now let's go save your sister from the girls."

As she took my hand to lead us back to the den, I asked, "Mom, who is the Brian guy?"

"Not Brian, Brice ... Brice Daniels, he is the engineer whose office is across the hall from mine. He seems like a very nice fellow but he's never even made a pass at me."

"You know what they say Mom, maybe he's shy, this is the 20th century, ask him out." I said.

"Maybe I will," she said as she let go of my hand and put her arm around my waist as we entered the den. Lillian and Aunt Rena were sitting side by side in the big corner lounger watching television with the sound turned down low. Casey sat in the middle of her hospital bed rubbing lotion on her newly cast free leg. I may have said it before but Casey has these really long nipples and she must have taken a lotion turn on her breasts as her nipples were sticking out stiff as a board. Just looking at them really turned me on, causing my cock to swell.

Mom looked down at my cock and at Casey's tits then whispered in my ear, "You better go give Casey some attention, looks like she would appreciate it. I'll go sit with the girls."

As I walked up to Casey's bed I asked, "Would you like a little help?"

She immediately flashed her beautiful smile at me and said, "You bet, wanta' rub some on me Sailor?"

I laughed and took the lotion bottle from her and squirted a dab into my palm. I sat on the bed near her knees lifting her foot up and placing it in the middle of my chest and leaned forward just a bit. The result placed her white leg in an "L" shaped position allowing me to lotion both sides and the thigh easily, as I did so I could not resist looking at her pretty pussy as it gaped open slightly from the pressure and position of her foot and leg.

I gently rubbed her leg with my right hand while reaching in with my left to run a couple of fingers up and down her slit and finally in and out of her gaping vaginal love tunnel. She leaned back against her pillows and took a deep breath letting it out slowly as I caressed the inner walls of her pussy. After a bit I allowed my fingers to seek her g-spot and was rewarded with a soft grunt and sigh when I found it.

I could not wait any longer, I lifted her leg onto my shoulder and lay between her legs kissing her thighs and sucking softly on her skin as I worked my way up to her lush valley. The musky sweet smell of her pussy juices filled my nose until I had both legs over my shoulders and Casey was making a series of appreciative noises ... "umph, umph, yes Jackie, eat me more baby, eat me more .."

My cock had grown so hard that it actually hurt, I could feel it throbbing between my legs as it pressed against my stomach and then she came for the first time with a loud, "Hell Yes, that's it, ooooooooh!!"

She banged her pussy against my face repeatedly while clearly trying to smother me as she locked her legs around my head. I licked and sucked and did my best to ride her out till she relaxed, then she locked her fingers in my hair and pulled me up to a deep, wet kiss and hug.

"Oh God Brother, you are the best, that was wonderful. Will you make love to me now?" she said.

In that position it was only a minor adjustment to slip the head of my aching cock into her vaginal slit. As though she knew exactly what to do, she tilted her hips and my cock slid into the tightest, wettest pussy I've ever felt, it only took a few pushes to find myself buried balls deep in my sister. Her eyes were burning as I looked into her face and she whispered to me, "Go on, fuck me Jack, really, really fuck me!"

My cock was deep in her fiery pit and I started long slow strokes. To better support myself I put my hands under her shoulders when I noticed that her arms were out to her sides, to the right sat Lillian and Aunt Rena with her fingers laced in theirs and to her left was Mom holding and kissing her hand. Mom looked at me with a hot, bright face whispering, "Give her your best son, we love you both."

Casey rolled her head from Mom to Aunt Rena and Lillian and they were nodding and smiling, then she looked up and me and laughed a distinctly deep dirty laugh and pushed her pussy hard up to meet my strokes. I believe it must have been the added stimulation of the family audience because soon after that I seemed to float off in a fog of lust, slowly increasing my strokes until they were a blur. Casey called out to me repeatedly, finally screaming "Yes, Yes, Yes ..." and then went limp.

Mom was holding my face saying, "Jack! Jack, don't stop just slow down, gently, gently ... be gentle with her baby boy. You can cum now Jack, go ahead my sweet boy, cum now, it's Ok."

And cum I did, I remember leaning back popping my cock out of Casey's sloppy wet pussy and jacking burning ropes of cum onto her belly, chest and over her beautiful tits, rope after rope. Then I was exhausted, tired to the bone. I felt someone moving Casey a little so we could lie together, side by side in the bed. I took her in my arms and lay beside her falling deeply into sleep.

After a time I felt little kisses on my face and a tongue lightly tracing my lips and I struggled to wake up. When my eyes opened I say Casey's pretty face hovering over mine giving me lots of little kisses, I smiled at her and she leaned closer giving me a very soft open mouth kiss. Her tongue explored the inside of my mouth and lightly probed my tongue. After a moment she leaned back giving me the warmest smile.

I stretched my body and feeling the sheets stuck to me, Casey laughed sweetly and said, "Mom must have covered us up without out wiping up any of those juices of yours. My butt is stuck to the bottom sheet and my tits are stuck to the top sheet, you must have cum a gallon."

Sure enough she was right, we were stuck to the sheets, not so badly as we could not peel the sheets away, but stuck nevertheless. I very carefully peeled the top sheet away and tossed it on the floor while I turned to sit up. Looking at the clock on the wall it was after 2:00 am in the morning, we'd slept for a good 6 hours ... I guess you could say, we were truly fucked out.

I walked around the bed and asked Casey, "Could I interest you in a nice hot shower?"

"Oh yes, that would be great!" said Casey.

It took a minute to peel her away from the bottom sheet and I teased her by saying, "One thing is clear, this big puddle of pussy juice is just as sticky as my cum, don't ya' think?"

As I picked her up she made a little fist and popped me on the arm saying, "Yes Sir, but who fucked me so, so, so good that I gushed that good pussy juice, Huh?" I looked into her face and she had the biggest smile, then she said, "It really has been the greatest day of my life ... I love you brother."

After kissing her full on the mouth I said, "and I am damn lucky to love you too darlin'."

I carried her up the stairs as quietly as I could and into the big upstairs bathroom, sitting her on the toilet saying, "You might want to drain you bladder before our shower."

After she finished a big pee, she sat quietly as I closed up the bathroom, adjusted the shower water and readied the walk-in shower – then the need to pee hit me too. "Casey sweetie, lean back a little and spread your legs for me please."

She screwed up her face and asked, "What's up brother?"

"Just watch." I said.

Then I stepped up in front of her, gave my cock a nice stretching pull and began to piss between her legs into the toilet. Oh baby, it felt so good! Casey's face was a mirror of astonishment and then she began to giggle just like a little girl. "Jack, you are crazy, crazy; but lots of fun. How do you think of these things?"

I shook my dick as I finished and she said, "And thank you for that nice pee shower, so now I need an actual hot shower."

I moved us into the shower and carefully washed all aspects of her pretty little body, particularly all the best girly parts and then myself. After we were dried and lotion-ed, I brushed her hair and suggested that we join Mom in her bed; after all it is a King Size. From the bath, we crept, me supporting her just a little, to Mom's room and found her sleeping right in the middle of the bed.

Just after 3:00 am Casey slipped into Mom's bed on one side and me in the other. Mother woke as we settled in, giving us a wonderful smile she snuggled in between us and we all drifted off to a great night's sleep. I was certain that tomorrow would be even better.

12