Casino Night at Alpha Zi Delta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The game is five-card stud. There is no folding and there's only one draw. I will deal all the hands. The lowest hand has to take something off. If there's a tie for the lowest hand, the winning hand gets to decide who strips. Kim is going to record all the hands for posterity." That's when I noticed a cute little blonde girl sitting to the side with a clipboard. "When you have to take something off, you have to stand up where everyone can see you. You must remain standing and follow my directions until I tell you that you can sit back down. Once you lose everything, you have to stand up against the far wall until the game is over. Whoever has any clothes left last wins. The winner gets all her clothes back, and then we all go downstairs for the final game. Any questions?" Laura looked around, and the players, myself included, were strangely quiet, but no one had any questions. "Alrighty then, lets go."

I was sitting between Laura and Joan. As Laura dealt the first hand, Joan was telling me how dead I was, and how she couldn't wait to tell everyone what I looked like naked. "Whatever," I said, "you don't have a chance!"

The first hand was dealt. I had a pair of nines, and nothing. Laura went around the table, everyone took some cards. I drew three, and I got another nine. Laura then went around the table. A pair of fives for Shawn, three kings for Jen, Jackie had three queens, and Joan had a pair of tens. Shawn said, "Well, I guess it's only fitting that I lose first. Laura do I have to stand up for this?"

"Nah, just kick em off and toss them into the corner."

The next hand went even better, I had three queens, and Joan had the low hand with a measly pair of sevens. She was pissed! "I don't mind losing, yet, but I don't like the idea of you winning," she told me as she tossed her red pumps into the corner.

"Too bad, cause I'm going to keep beating you at least," I replied.

The third hand was dealt and my luck held. I won again with three fours, and Jen lost, again with the measly sevens. She smiled a phony smile as she tossed her shoes in the slowly growing pile of footwear.

I was definitely in a winning streak, as I won the fourth hand. I had three kings, and Shawn had nothing, ace high. As she unbuttoned and removed her suit jacket, Laura reminded her that she had to stand up, and Shawn nodded and stood. Shawn mentioned something about not wanting to be the first to lead the way in lost clothes every time, and everyone was welcome to catch up. Joan, in the meantime, was trying to rally the troops to get me to stop winning.

The fifth hand was dealt, and I ended up with another three of a kind, this time with tens. Jackie groaned as she showed her cards, a big pile of nothing, jack high. She kicked off her shoes, and tossed them in the pile, commenting that she was finally in the game, and why didn't I join them? I smiled and said "No thanks, I like the way things are going so far."

The next hand had me worried, because I had nothing before the draw, then drew a pair of eight's. Luckily, Shawn had nothing at all, and she couldn't believe it. "What the hell is going on here?" The girls laughed, and Laura said, "Come on, Shawn, pay up!" With that, Shawn stood up and unzipped her skirt. She pushed it past her hips, and let it fall to the floor. She had on no slip, but her blouse was low enough to cover her panties. She bent down to pick it up and she tossed it on the pile. She was just about to sit down, when Laura said, "Wait a minute, I haven't said you could sit yet. Turn around so everyone can see." Shawn shot some daggers at Laura, but with everyone laughing, she had no choice. She did a quick twirl, and Laura let her sit.

The next hands went quick. Jen lost her jacket with a pair of sevens. Shawn lost again, this time she had to take off her blouse. She unbuttoned the blouse revealing a lacy white bra that was just opaque enough to hide her nipples, and of course, Laura made her turn around again, and Shawn blushed when she turned, because we could all see that she was wearing a matching thong. He black thigh-high stockings were a contrast to her white bra and panties, and her light skin. Her sisters hooted and cheered when Laura finally let her sit again. Jen lost next with junk, and she stood up to take off her skirt, but she had a black skip on underneath, so it wasn't that big a deal.

In the tenth hand, Shawn lost again, and she was told to stand up, and put her foot on the table as she slid off her stockings. That gave me a fantastic view, as I was treated to little red hairs peeking out the side of her thong. Shawn swore revenge on Laura, and everyone laughed. At this point, Joan realized that I still hadn't lost yet.

Chapter 7

Ten hands were gone and I was still fully dressed. Naturally, I felt pretty good. Shawn felt considerably less good, or at least a lot colder, since she had lost five times and was sitting there in a pretty matching bra and panty set. Jen was in dangerous territory, since all she had left was the light blue t-shirt, a black slip, a bra and panties. Jackie and Joan were almost as lucky as me, as they each had only lost their shoes. My competitive friend Joan couldn't believe that I hadn't lost yet, and she let everyone know that it should be their mission to make me lose. Shawn said that she just didn't want to be the first to show any "goodies."

At about this point I noticed something odd about Jen. I remembered how confident she looked walking to the front of the room downstairs when her name was called, but she looked very different now. She had a very nervous smile on her face, and I noticed that her hands were trembling. She was still basically dressed, but if she lost again, it would be the shirt or the slip, and there would be some underwear exposure. I started to feel a little bad, because she looked so scared.

Laura dealt the eleventh hand and I concentrated on Jen. Her eyes widened when she looked at her hand, and she nervously flipped her hair back. She kept her blue eyes on her cards and asked for three. When she looked at her draw, shedeflated a little, slumped in her chair just a bit. Shawn had nothing, ace high, Jen had a queen high, Jackie had three sevens, Joan had an ace high, and I had a pair of aces. Jen shuddered.

"Come on, Jen, join me in almost-naked-ville!" said Shawn, giggling.

"Laura, do I have to take off my t-shirt?" Jen asked.

"Nope, you can take off whatever you want, but you have to stand up."

Jen stood, and slowly pulled her black slip down her legs. She didn't have any stockings on, and her skin was flawless. She bent down towards me to pick up her slip, so I couldn't see her rear. Laura of course noticed, and ordered Jen to turn around. Jen bit her lip and turned, and I was treated to a view of Jen's freshman ass, all decked out in a royal blue thong. "Was there some kind of rule with you guys?" I asked. Jackie said that everyone was supposed to wear their "best" underwear, and I guess that meant thongs to Shawn and Jen at least. Finally, Laura let Jen sit, and I noticed that she wasn't smiling anymore, and she was really trembling hard.

Luckily for her, Jen won the next hand with a pair of jacks, and she seemed to calm down a little, since I couldn't see her bottom half behind the table. Meantime, Jackie lost and tossed her hat into the pile with flair.

Joan lost the next hand with a king-high pile of nothing. Jen won, and looked about as comfortable as I imagined she could. Joan stood up and unbuttoned her jacket, as I quietly hummed "The Stripper" song. She told me to shut up as everyone laughed. As she pulled the jacket over her shoulders, she revealed a little silvery-gray camisole, that was stretched nicely across her 36 C (I guessed) boobs. When she sat down I said, "Nice," and she looked straight ahead and told me I was dead.

True as her word, Joan won the next hand, and Jen lost. Jen looked to me like she had bee psyching herself up for this moment, and she stood straight up, and pulled her t-shirt over head. He bra matched her panties, and she looked phenomenal. Laura made her do the customary turn, and I could see that Jen was somewhere else in her head. She had one of those perfectly proportioned bodies you don't see enough of, and she was beautiful to boot. She had 34 B's I figured, but they were pushed up to perfect hills by her miracle bra. I was officially distracted from the cards.

I thought I had the next hand lost when I pulled a pair of fours on the draw, but Jackie, bless her soul, had nothing. As she stood up, I realized that Jackie was the real exhibitionist of the group. She unbuttoned the top few buttons of her dress and then let it slide down her shoulders. Sadly, she had a full length black slip on underneath, and there was nothing to see. She did a little twirl without any coaching, and sat back down. I heard Shawn say to Jen, "Just think of it as wearing a bikini."

I had trouble on the 16th hand, as I tried to fill an outside straight but ended up with a ten high. Jen was thrilled, because she also won the hand. Laura did not make me stand up for the shoe removal, and I was not worried yet.

Joan won the next hand too, with a queen high straight. But things got interesting when the dreaded sevens brought another loss to Shawn, and she had to take off her bra. "Oh man," she moaned, "can I assert some executive privilege?"

"Nope," Laura replied, "Stand up and take it off." Shawn stood, looked at me and said, "Now you're getting your money's worth, huh?" I smiled and watched as she flipped her hair back and reached back to unhook the clasps. I heard the tiny snapping sound as they came apart, and with a deep breath and a look to the sky, she let the bra fall. Her breasts were full, round, white and fantastic. Her nipples were hard, either from the excitement of the act of stripping or from the exposure to the air. She stood there with her arms outstretched for at least 20 seconds, until she said "Well?" to Laura, who let her sit. As if I didn't know before, it was now clear that I was having the time of my life.

Chapter 8

As Laura dealt the eighteenth hand, I casually mentioned that I was having a really good time. I heard it from around the table, "I bet!", "Sure you are!", "Soak it in now", and finally Joan, who said, "Oh I hope you're enjoying it, cause you're about to go on a six-hand losing streak!"

"Don't count on it, there, big mouth!" I replied, just as I picked up my cards. I had a pair of threes, and for a minute I was afraid Joan might be right. I drew three cards, and I got another pair, of kings. We all showed and Joan was stuck with a queen high. I let her have it. "Oh, now who's on the losing streak, huh blondie?" Joan made a frustrated noise, stood up, and reached for the back of her skirt. I could hear the zipper going down, and I waited for a glimpse of panty, but she had a black slip on. She did the customary twirl and sat down.

The next hand was dealt. I pulled a pair of nines, and then I pulled another pair of nines. Wow! Four nines, not bad. Shawn gasped as she thought she lost with a pair of jacks, but Joan had the unlucky sevens. "How about that," I taunted, "two in a row!" This time I knew I got to see something. Joan stood up, thought about it, and slid her slip down her legs. She had very lacy, very sheer, very red panties on, and as she turned, I saw that they were thongs, of course. My God, what an ass. It wasn't one of those super skinny asses, but it was firm and muscular with just the right amount of bounce. Laura appreciated the irony of the two loses after her boasting, so she made her stand up for an extra long time. The whole while Joan was shaking her head in disbelief, and I was softly laughing at her. We were up to hand twenty and I still had only lost my shoes. Shawn was sitting there completely topless, her mammoth boobs almost brushing against the table. Jen was slowly getting comfortable with the fact that she was in her underwear in front of a stranger. Jackie looked like she wanted to lose more so she could show off, and my friend and crush Joan was only three loses away from nudity. I got three sevens, and I waited to see who would lose. To my delight, it was Joan. Again.

She dropped her head on the table with a thud. Jackie commented that she should have kept her mouth shut, and I said, "yeah!" Joan lifted her head and stared at me with a smile that let me know just how lucky I was. She slowly stood up, and she pulled her silky gray camisole over her head. As she tossed it on the pile, he breasts jiggled where the were pushing out of her bra. Her bra matched the thong, of course, and I could clearly see her nipples through it. Her boobs had to be in the 34 C-D range, and they were literally straining against the sides of the bra. The best thing about it was that I could stare at them shamelessly and she not only had to stand there, but it made her crazy that I was staring so intently. "You enjoying yourself?"

"Not as much as I thought," I lied, which brought the house down. The girls all laughed loudly, and Joan just told me to ... off. I cracked up and said, "sorry."

"Yeah, yeah."

The good times couldn't last, and they didn't. I lost the next hand with a pair of nines. Joan contained her enthusiasm, as I tossed my socks (they had cows on 'em) onto the pile. Boy, did I bounce back! On the next hand, I kept an ace and drew the other three. I leaned back and looked for the loser, and it was Shawn. Poor Shawn, first to lose a hand, first to lose her clothes, first to show her tits, and now first to lose the game. "Okay" she said. Laura got her going. "Sorry, Shawn, but you know the rules. You have to set a good example you know."

"Good example, my ass," said Shawn as she rose to her feet. She pushed back her chair and turned around. I didn't appreciate at first how great her agone. Shawn dutifully stood up where I could see her whenever I wanted, and she occasionally moved behind her pledges and gave them advice on how to play the cards. Why they would take advice from the naked girl, I don't know, but it was nice to see her breasts gently bounce and sway when she moved around the room.

Hands 23 and 24 did not go well. I lost them both. The second one was particularly infuriating because I had a jack high and Joan had a queen high. No big deal, though, I just had to stand up and take off my jacket, and then I took off my tie. I still hat a shirt, pants, and boxers, but I realized I was no longer winning. Jackie was winning, because she had four pieces of clothing left.

That did not last long, because Jackie lost hand number twenty-five. Joan won and smirked slightly as Jackie stood up. Jackie looked around the room and then bent over to grab the hem of her slip. She slowly brought the slip up her body, shimmying as she brought it past her thighs, her hips, her chest, and finally over head. The tossed the slip aside, herd her arms out and said, "Ta-da!" She was wearing a shiny black teddy, with spaghetti straps on her shoulders, and a sheer lace over her breasts. The lace continued in a v-shape towards her belly, and down to her pussy which was visible behind the lace. She turned and shifted her weight so her hips swung from side to side. The back was a g-string, which went halfway up her back. Her ass was pretty thin, but actually, she was pretty thin all over. She stood about 5'10", and she was very skinny. However, she had C cup breasts at least, and they were pushed up beautifully by the tight lace of her teddy. The odd thing was she had a matching garter belt and stockings on over the teddy I'd never seen that before, but it was very effective.

Joan said, "Wow, you really go all out, huh?" and Jen just gazed in amazement. Jackie remained standing for a couple of seconds after Laura told her she could sit, and she blew me a kiss.

It turned out to be the kiss of death as I lost my pants on the next hand. This got Joan excited, and she kept whistling as I stood up to remove my pants. I looked around the room and suddenly realized that I was close to losing, here. I had been wining for so long that I forgot that I could actually end up naked in front of these women I didn't even know really. My breath caught in my chest and my heart started pounding, but I unzipped the fly and let the pants fall to the floor. I still had my dress shirt and by boxers covered plenty, but still it was exhilarating in a completely new way.

As Laura dealt the 27th hand of the night, I looked around to count clothes. Jen had her royal blue bra and panties on, and she hadn't lost in a while. Jackie sat next to her with her teddy, garter and stockings left. Joan was to my right, with her bright red bra and panties left. I had just my shirt and my boxers. It was anybody's game, and I said so. Joan looked at her cards and said, "Anyone's but yours, sweetie."

I reminded her that she shouldn't taunt so much, considering what happened last time. Jackie, Jen, and Joan all took three cards, but I just had an ace so I took four. Joan moaned as she turned over her cards, which were nothing, queen high. The others had pairs. I had three aces.

"What?" Joan screamed. Shawn was laughing from her naked spot.

Laura said, "Joan, I think you should be facing our guest when you do this."

Joan looked at me and stood up. She sighed, and kept eye contact with me as she reached back for her strap. The bra loosened when she unhooked it, and she pulled the straps down her shoulders, and let the bra fall, without a moment's hesitation. I broke the eye contact to stare at her tits. They were magnificent. Big pink nipples, the kind that are difficult to make hard, were hard anyway. They were huge and full and firm looking. "Nice tits," I said, resuming eye contact.

"Yeah, thanks," replied Joan, sitting down. ss was but I was loving it now. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband, and she slowly drew them down her legs. She didn't bend at the knees, and I got a terrific look at her pussy lips, even though she wasn't shaved. Shawn stood straight up and slowly turned around, with her eyes closed. And there she was, 20 years old, nude, embarrassed, but smiling. Her bush matcher her hair perfectly, and the hair looked like it was really soft. When she finally opened her eyes, she looked at the pledges, smirked, and said, "Oh yeah, strip poker..great idea."

Chapter 9

Twenty-two hands and one player were gone. Shawn dutifully stood up where I could see her whenever I wanted, and she occasionally moved behind her pledges and gave them advice on how to play the cards. Why they would take advice from the naked girl, I don't know, but it was nice to see her breasts gently bounce and sway when she moved around the room.

Hands 23 and 24 did not go well. I lost them both. The second one was particularly infuriating because I had a jack high and Joan had a queen high. No big deal, though, I just had to stand up and take off my jacket, and then I took off my tie. I still hat a shirt, pants, and boxers, but I realized I was no longer winning. Jackie was winning, because she had four pieces of clothing left.

That did not last long, because Jackie lost hand number twenty-five. Joan won and smirked slightly as Jackie stood up. Jackie looked around the room and then bent over to grab the hem of her slip. She slowly brought the slip up her body, shimmying as she brought it past her thighs, her hips, her chest, and finally over head. The tossed the slip aside, herd her arms out and said, "Ta-da!" She was wearing a shiny black teddy, with spaghetti straps on her shoulders, and a sheer lace over her breasts. The lace continued in a v-shape towards her belly, and down to her pussy which was visible behind the lace. She turned and shifted her weight so her hips swung from side to side. The back was a g-string, which went halfway up her back. Her ass was pretty thin, but actually, she was pretty thin all over. She stood about 5'10", and she was very skinny. However, she had C cup breasts at least, and they were pushed up beautifully by the tight lace of her teddy. The odd thing was she had a matching garter belt and stockings on over the teddy I'd never seen that before, but it was very ... effective.