Casino Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barb36D
Barb36D
987 Followers

"See how intuitive Albert is; he already knows me so well," I sighed and leaned back against Albert's muscular chest.

I took hold of the older man's arms and wrapped them around me. Giving Bobby a contented stare, I moved his brother's large hands up to cup my naked boobs. His long fingers went to work fondling my tits, while his I watched his younger brother quickly peel away several bills. I didn't notice what size they were, but I felt a sizeable lump poking me in my lower back.

"There you go BARB; how about this?" Bobby asked and showed me the fanned out bills.

"Now that's much better," I purred and pulled away my dress to uncover my lower half. "And, for saying my real name, I'll let you help with these," I said, raising my pelvis up to give him access to my panties.

Bobby's eyes opened to the max, as he stared at the prize before him.

"I think she would like you to take them off, Bobby," prompted Albert, grasping my tits harder.

I moaned at Albert's touch and pressed my back harder against him.

"Oh yeah, I guess she does," Bobby said, waking from his trance.

He quickly backed up on his knees and yanked my panties down, with all the (lack of) expertise of a nineteen-year-old in heat (which, in fact he was). I pulled my feet from my black panties and spread my legs open, until one foot rested on the floor; the other propped on the backseat.

"God dam, they're all wet!" Bobby declared, holding my panties and staring at my blonde pussy.

"Yes they are Baby, and that's not the only thing that's wet," I soothed and dipped two fingers in my drenched slit. "Bobby's a bit of a novice isn't he, Albert?"

"Yep, you definitely are dealing with a virgin there," Albert acknowledged.

"HEY, I know what to do!" Countered Bobby, unzipping his pants.

"Hold on a minute, Robert! We can have our fun here with Barb, but there's no way we're gonna screw Donny's wife!" Stated Albert, removing his hands from my chest.

"Now, now Albert, shouldn't I be the one who decides whether I get screwed and by whom?" I reckoned and turned on my knees to face him.

"I suppose you can pick and choose, but I, sure as hell, don't plan on pissing away my relationship with your husband."

"Hmmm, so that's it, I see. You can come out here and tease the shit out of me with that big cock of yours and not do a dam thing?" I asked indignantly, as Bobby began fondling my boobs from behind.

"Well..." was his weak response.

"Well what, Albert? I think the least you can do is show me that fucking rod of yours. That's only fair," I pleaded and felt the outline of his rock hard tool.

Albert cautiously unzipped his fly, while Bobby shoved his swollen meat against my ass crack and grappled with my mature boobs. Albert, which I figured to be in his mid-thirties, finally dug in and whipped out a stunningly thick, 10-inch cock for my inspection.

"Very impressive Albert! Are you sure I can't talk you into wrapping my tight white pussy around it?" I purred and stroked the length of his thick black shaft.

"Just can't do that to D-Donny...s-sorry," he stammered, as I jacked it harder.

In the meantime, young Bobby with his rigid 8-inch dick in hand desperately tried to take me from behind. Leaning over on my knees, face to face with Albert, I ran my thin tongue between his thick lips. His mouth opened and his fat tongue met mine in a passionate kiss. My leaning over gave the black boy all the access he needed to my ready pussy. Mounting me from behind, he suddenly shoved his virgin cock into me.

"Oh Albert, there must be something I can do..." I whispered into his mouth, tightened my grip on the head of his pole and tightened my pussy around his brother's pumping prick.

"B-Barb... it just wouldn't be right. Don't get me wrong; there's nothing more I would rather do right now, but FUCK!!!"

Breaking into his pointless explanation, I gripped the base of his cock and immediately went down on him; taking in as much meat as my mouth could hold. I rhythmically jacked and sucked his dark pole deeper into my throat, when I felt Bobby's throbbing dick explode inside me. The young man burst out with several expletives, but continued pumping his leaking manhood in my mature hole. I had forgotten how perfectly sweet it is to be fucked by a virgin!

"God Albert, you don't know what you're missin', Man!" Bobby exclaimed, slapping my ass between strokes.

"Don't think I'm missing a thing - God, is she ever a good cocksucker!" Exclaimed Albert, as I flexed my throat tight around his love pole and fondled his big balls.

Bobby's enthusiasm for fucking was relentless, as he pounded my pussy harder and faster. This made it difficult, but not impossible, to focus on his brother's throbbing meat. After spewing forth a sweet taste of his precum, I moaned in anticipation of receiving Albert's full load. I didn't have to wait long, before my hand felt his thick vein expand.

"OH SHIT! DAM! OH GODDD!" He screamed, as his sturdy black cock erupted into my mouth and quickly coated my throat.

After a slight gag, I easily pumped and hard-sucked his raging pole to completion. Witnessing his older brother's climax sent Bobby over the edge. Soon he grabbed my broad pale hips and shot another full load of youthful spunk into my slushy hole.

"MY MY, you Richardson men sure know how to fill a lady up!" I quipped and gathered myself.

Sitting between them again, I was the epitome of a common slut; leaking Bobby's fresh cum down my thighs and remnants of Albert's juice trickling from my mouth.

"That was fun!" I expressed gleefully. "So, did you two get your money's worth?" I asked, glancing up at Albert, who was silently busy tucking away his monster.

"Well I DO have this left," Bobby said, holding the shrinking wad of bills in one hand and openly jacking his young semi-erect cock with the other.

"Robert, you're too much, Man!" Albert laughed for the first time.

The naive expression of accomplishment on Bobby's face told me he was totally serious about his shy proposal. I leaned over to him, pushed aside his hand with the money and brought my cum-soaked lips close to his.

"It's really not about the money, Bobby," I smiled and kissed him full on the lips.

His mouth slowly opened to mine. Our tongues met and I gave him his first taste of another man's starchy seed. At first he was reluctant, until I joined his cock-stroking hand with mine.

"Honey, I'm so happy to be your first piece of ass," I whispered in his ear and felt his erection growing in my hand. "Why don't we get rid of these clothes and let me fuck you properly, hmmm?"

He hardly needed encouragement. His shirt went flying, then the rest. I counseled Albert to stand guard outside and gave him a lingering parting kiss. Bobby stretched out on the backseat, holding his rejuvenated cock at full attention.

"Umm, that looks so yummy! Mind if I have a taste?" I asked. He smiled, nodded and dropped his hand.

With my eyes fixed on his, I lowered my face to his cock and teased the tight heart-shaped crown with my tongue. His sculptured loins jerked in anticipation when I sucked in the first two inches. Running my hands up and down his taunt athletic legs, I took the full eight inches of his hardon down my throat. He let out a deep groan, grabbed my blonde hair and forced my head up and down his rod. Figuring this might be his first blowjob, I let Bobby be in control. It wasn't long before he deposited another load of young cum in my mouth.

"Now that we've got that out of the way, let's give Barb a treat, OK?" I mentioned, as I moved my leg over his head. "You DO know how to eat pussy?" I asked, grabbing his slippery tool.

Lined up in a 69 over the young black stud, it was apparent that he hadn't had the experience. "That's OK Baby, just suck my white pussy and fuck me with your tongue. Hmmm yeah, just like THAT!"

He quickly caught on, parted my saturated lips and tongued my clit like a pro. As I sucked his young black cock clean, he treated me to my first sustained orgasm of the night. Not that I wouldn't have minded letting him tongue me to yet another, but his full black erection was too much to pass up. Climbing off his face, I turned back around to straddle him.

"OH GOD YES!!!" I screamed and rode his rock-hard tool, until we both came together in one glorious climax.

"Yeah Baby, fuck me hard!" I uttered breathlessly, as he continued to thrust his pelvis and impale my hole with his never ending cock.

His stamina was extraordinary. I brought his hands up to quiet my flying globes and glanced out the rear window to see the headlights of an approaching car. Albert, the lookout, had spent more time looking 'in' at us. As I continued to ride my bucking bronco, I nodded to him to check things out. Stopping directly at the rear of the car, a parking lot cop emerged and walked toward Albert.

"Don't worry Honey, it's just a rent-a-cop; he can't do anything," I told Bobby, between shortened breaths.

Though Albert stood between the shorter officer and my car, I caught a glimpse of his face as he spoke. The older black cop initially seemed concerned that we might be having car trouble, until he spied my ash blonde hair and naked white shoulders.

"Hey, what's up here? Is she doing somebody in there?"

"Listen man, she's just changing clothes," Albert lamely suggested.

"Yeah, sure she is," laughed the cop, as his pushed pass Albert.

"Hi officer! Keepin' ya busy tonight?" I asked, staring at him; as he bent down to get a better view through the back window.

"Not as busy as you are, I see!" He remarked and chuckled.

Albert butted in and began telling the whole sordid story; a story so incredible, I think the cop actually fell for it. Though amused, the determined officer felt obligated to report us. However, noticing his wandering glances at me, I sensed there might be a way to dissuade him.

"Albert, I need to speak to the officer. Would you bring him back here, please?" I asked sweetly and made Bobby slow down to normal ramming speed. "Open the door, so I can speak with him, Albert."

I turned my head back around to see the mature black officer, which I figured to be about my age. His eyes scanned down my naked backside, before settling on the rolled up wad of bills on the floor. I read his ID badge, 'John', batted my eyes and gave him a toothy grin.

"John... can I call you John? Is there anyway we can keep this to ourselves? There's no real law-breaking going on here; except for the fact that I'm stealing this young man's virginity," I giggled. "And he doesn't seem to be objecting," I added.

"Listen lady, you ever hear of prostitution or indecent exposure?" He asked in a somber tone, but still trying to get a better look at my tits.

"But John, there's really no buying or selling going on here. I admit I am a bit 'exposed' and my friend here is certainly 'IN decent'! I laughed and ground my hips into Bobby. "Perhaps a monetary reward might interest you? You're welcome to whatever you think its worth," I remarked and looked down at the discarded money.

"You're a funny lady," he said.

"...And a little sexy?" I added.

"Yeah, I'd say you're pretty sexy too, but I can't take your money."

"Not interested in money, hmmm. Mister John Law (sorry, couldn't help myself), are you married?" I asked, squeezed my vaginal muscles to keep Bobby's erection alive.

"Yes Ma'am, I am," he answered and watched me lean down to rub my melons on Bobby's chest, giving him a clear view of my ass.

"Does your wife ever let you do a cavity search here, John," I soothed, turned my head and spread my ass cheeks.

"No way, she would NEVER go for that!" He stated and rearranged his package.

By this time Albert had moved around to the other side door, opened it and had his huge cock whipped out. As he slowly jacked it in front of me, I couldn't help but take an occasional lick.

"That's a dam shame, John. You know Albert here is married too, but this doesn't seem to bother him," I said and took about half of his hot poker in my mouth.

Sucking away on Albert's thick meat while fucking his brother, I heard the distinct sound of John's zipper behind me. The backseat gave way to the added weight of the average sized officer and I felt his hands on my ass; then a hard cock in my crack.

"Bobby Honey, slow down, so I can make room for our new friend, OK?" I whispered between sucks.

Bobby's undulating pelvis stopped about the same time I felt the tip of John's cock at my rectum. The officer's tool proved to be more formidable than I had anticipated, as he forced his mature meat into my tight asshole.

"OH GOD NO!" I screamed, dropping Albert's black pole from my mouth.

With Bobby's dick inside my pussy, the cop's penetrating cock painfully stretched my anus. Albert persisted on having me suck his ready rod. With my mouth full of black meat, there was simply no chance to verbally object to anything. Bobby started his motor running again, as John sunk more and more of his too-big meat in my ass. I felt as though I would literally split in two when John's balls slapped against my ass and Albert's hose slid down my throat. I gagged and gasped for air, as all three guys forcibly fucked me.

"Take it all, you white bitch! Suck my fat cock, slut!" I heard the vulgar voices and felt Bobby's mouth on my swinging tits; then his teeth clamped around my nipple.

I was being raped and I had no one to blame but myself. I actually wished/prayed at that moment for my husband to show up and save me. I was a sex slave for these three black cocks at the moment and reconciled myself to suffer whatever pain and indignity they dished out. After about ten minutes, the pain became indistinguishable and I actually felt my body betray me with multiple involuntary orgasms. As much as I hoped they would stop, my libido was in overdrive and wanted more.

Mercifully, Albert's rod pulsated in my mouth and out gushed a big load of cum into my mouth and down my throat. Spitting his cock and cum out to catch my breath, the cop's tool thickened and exploded into my asshole. He kept pumping his sopping wet sausage inside me, until it finally popped out, along with streams of white cum. His hot juice slimed down Bobby's long dick and he too started to come inside my sore pussy one final time.

"Man, you guys got a little carried away," I scolded, grabbed up my dress and wiped their spent juices off me. "Guess I'm just not the party girl I used to be; couldn't hardly keep up with all you studs!" I added and squeezed back into my stained dress.

The cop answered a radio call and soon sped off through the parking lot. Albert and Robert made their final farewells, as I caught sight of Donny strolling from the casino. Pouring my disheveled self back into the front seat, I let out one, long sigh and took a deep breath.

"So Honey, how'd it go at the wheel; did ya beat it?" I asked, hand-combing back my tussled hair, trying to act coy.

He looked at me and stifled a laugh, guessing that his little scheme with Albert had worked.

"I did pretty good. Looks like you had your share of fun too," he sneered and started the car.

"Yeah, a regular three-ring circus," I said under my breath, as we drove off.

"What's that?" He asked.

"I just took your advice, Dear, about selling what I've got," I said and showed him the rolled up wad of bills.

"Hmm, so you had a taker?" He asked.

"A taker? No, three actually. First there was Albert; then his little brother, Bobby; then John, the cop. Let's see... yes, that makes three!"

The car screeched to a dead stop, along with his smart ass comments. I stared straight ahead, knowing his jaw must have dropped a foot.

"But... but..." He struggled.

"Oh Honey, by the way, you know that extra hot sex we usually have on casino nights. It won't be necessary tonight... or tomorrow."

I closed my eyes, laid my head back against the headrest and smiled. A vision of three hard black cocks danced in my brain; I felt Donny's hand on the money.

"Not on your life Honey, this is mine. I earned it!" I said, clutching the well-used wad.

"Well aren't you even the least bit interested in how much I won tonight?" He asked, after a sustained pause.

I didn't reply. I was content to let the erotic vision linger as long as my head could hold it. Seeing the strangely pleasant expression on my face, Donny was obviously at a loss of what to say. I'm sure he had expected me to have some casual fun with Albert. He never anticipated anything more than that, I'm sure.

"Well, I'll tell you one thing. It'll be quite some time before we need to go back to that casino again! I think I used up every bit of good luck I ever had," he stated profoundly, mostly for his own benefit.

The cool early morning air streamed in my window, as we accelerated to interstate speed. A wild burst of wind blew my hair against my cheek. My hand went to brush back the loose strands. My mind's eye perceived the light touch on my cheek to be a similar sensation I experienced earlier.

"Yes Dear... me too."

Barb36D
Barb36D
987 Followers
12