Cassandra Learns Her Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass?" she asked.

Cassandra tried to get the shoe out of her mouth and answer, but Sharon pushed harder, gagging her until she stopped. Finally, she shook her head, tears appearing on her cheeks because she knew what was going to happen next. The shoe in her pussy was slowly withdrawn.

"Good; I'll get to deflower your ass tonight." Sharon watched Cassandra's face and body intently. She was crying a little, and she appeared to be trying to keep her butt-cheeks clenched as tightly as she could to prevent her tormentor from violating her currently virgin asshole. The rest of her body was beginning to tremble slightly in renewed fear and anxiety. First things first, however, some lube was needed. Looking around the storeroom, Sharon located some overstock generic petroleum jelly sitting on a shelf. Perfect. "Bite," she ordered her captive toy. When she felt the weight of the shoe leave her hand she released it. The red shoe remained in place. Sharon retrieved the small plastic tub and popped the lid. She held the small container in front of Cassandra so she could watch as two fingers were dipped into the slick, yellow goop. "Guess what happens now," Sharon whispered into her ear.

Despite the warning, Cassandra jumped when she felt the slimy fingers slip between her cheeks and touch her most private opening. Slowly, the digits circled her puckered opening, causing her to shiver in spite of herself. After a long moment of this, one finger began slowly invading her anus. Her eyes clenched tight, and she dropped head, only to have her hair mercilessly yanked as the invading finger was jammed deep into her back passage. She was so startled that she yelped loudly, dropping the shoe to the floor with a thump.

"Bitch, I told you to bite your shoe," growled Sharon as she quickly slid a second finger past Cassandra's sphincter, stretching her for a moment before withdrawing her fingers. She stooped and grabbed the shoe before slathering the heel in jelly. "Now you'll be sorry for that." One hand spread the girl's cheeks while the other lined the slippery heel up with her freshly lubricated ass.

"Please, don't do this!" Despite the fact that begging hadn't worked before, Cassandra seemed ready to try it again to save her ass from this particular humiliation.

Sharon paused for a moment before speaking. "Why not? Maybe you'll enjoy it—just like you enjoyed having your pussy fucked with your shoe. You're such a dirty slut! I mean, first you try to get my boyfriend to sell you alcohol after hours by offering him your body, and now your pussy is soaked after another girl tells you to eat her pussy and fucks you with your own shoe. Not to mention the fingers I had in your ass." When Cassandra opened her mouth to say something else, Sharon pushed the heel up her ass, replacing the unformed words with a sharp cry of surprise and discomfort.

A few moments of silence followed while Sharon allowed Cassandra to adjust to the odd shape of the heel in her rectum. Soon, she began to move the heel in and out, and before long she settled into a rhythm. Cassandra moaned a bit, but was pushing back against the invading object. Oh, yeah, Sharon thought, this bitch is definitely hot for this shit.

Just as the girl began to shudder as her orgasm neared, Sharon pulled the shoe free. She wiped her fingers clean in Cassandra's hair before picking the skirt up off the floor and cleaning the heel. Pulling the chain, she hauled the girl to her feet and hooked her fingers under the edge of her blouse. The red material stretched slightly as it was pushed over her breasts and then pulled up over her head. In a few seconds, the blouse was halfway down her bound arms, further restricting her movements. As Sharon had already discovered, and Mike had guessed earlier, no bra restrained her breasts. She backed Cassandra against a shelf, leaving her bare breasts open and inviting targets. Attaching the chain to a high shelf, Sharon guaranteed that her victim wasn't going anywhere. She retrieved the belt from the floor.

"I promised you that you would beg to eat my pussy before I let you go." Cassandra's eyes widened in fear and her mouth fell open. Her head began to shake back and forth and her eyes pleaded silently as Sharon slapped the doubled over belt against the palm of her hand.

Already in fear of the pain to come, Cassandra broke. "Please, Mistress, let me eat your pussy! Please, I'll eat you out! Cum on my face! Let me taste you! Just, please, don't do this! I beg you, Mistress, don't! Please! I beg you, don't hurt me!" She began to stammer and cry, but she was so afraid of having her wide belt applied to her breasts that she continued begging through her tears, which were falling in earnest now. "Let me put my tongue in you, Mistress! Please, my breasts are so sensitive! Don't do this to me! I'm sorry! Please! I'll do whatever you say, just let me go!"

Satisfied that she had broken her will, Sharon slapped her left breast with the belt. It was only a light slap, barely grazing the tip of her nipple. The sharp sting combined with the anxiety caused Cassandra to scream like someone was killing her. Sharon laughed in her face while she reached up and undid the chain before roughly forcing the sobbing girl down to the floor. She undid her pants and pushed them and her panties over her small shoes before straddling Cassandra's face. She stood for a moment, allowing Cassandra a nice long view of her shaven and damp snatch before spreading her nether lips and slowly lowering herself onto her face.

At first, nothing happened. Remembering that she had never had sex with another woman, Sharon decided to give some instructions. "Use your tongue like I use my finger," she ordered as she leaned forward and began to softly stroke Cassandra's slick folds with her index finger. She used feather light touches, running her fingertip along the edge of her pussy lips, slowly moving from the bottom of her pussy to the top, stopping just short of her clit. Slowly, up and down she went, each time slipping her finger a little farther between the slick folds. As she worked, she felt Cassandra's tongue beginning to mimic her finger. Cream leaked into the girl's mouth as Sharon squirmed, settling more firmly onto the probing tongue. Her finger began to probe deeper into the girl's pussy, occasionally coming up to flick gently over her clit. Deeper she probed, slowly building a rhythm as she explored the moist woman flesh with first one, then two, digits. Sharon felt herself building to an orgasm as Cassandra quickly learned the art of cunnilingus. Feeling deliciously dirty, she shifted on her face, presenting her puckered rosebud to the girls darting tongue. Cassandra, afraid of retribution, dutifully began to rim her tormentor's ass even as two fingers invaded her rectum again.

Sharon fought the orgasm as long as she could, but she knew it was only a matter of a few moments, so she repositioned her pussy over Cassandra's tongue and lips. She continued to invade the other girl's ass while she explored her cunt, and ground her dripping twat against her mouth. Her clitoris began to throb as her pussy began to dilate and contract around the invading tongue. Unable to hold back any longer, she pushed her fingers deep into Cassandra's holes and bent forward, bathing her clit with her tongue. A few seconds later, they orgasmed simultaneously.

After recovering, Sharon stood and wiped herself clean with Cassandra's skirt. She rolled her victim over and undid the chain that was restraining her arms and pulled her blouse off, only to deposit it in the puddle of Zima on the floor. After pulling her pants on, she left the room to retrieve a mop. When she returned, she thrust the mop into Cassandra's hands. Dutifully, the nearly naked girl cleaned up the evidence of her abuse.

"Give me your phone number."

The request caught Cassandra off guard, but a quick slap on the butt with her belt brought instant obedience. "555-4666." Sharon nodded as she pocketed the bright red—and still damp—thong her new toy had been wearing.

"Get dressed." Although her clothes and her were soiled, the girl obeyed, rubbing her eyes and face, trying to get rid of the tears and makeup streaks that lined her cheeks.

The two left the storeroom together. While Sharon looked immensely pleased with herself, Cassandra looked like hell. Before the girl could leave the store, Sharon yanked her hair.

"When you go by the register, I want you to show Mike what you were going to give him." Cassandra nodded dumbly. When she approached the counter, she turned to the clerk and lifted her tiny skirt, brazenly displaying her swollen pussy. He motioned for her to lift her top, and she did. Then he motioned for her to face the camera. Turning crimson with humiliation, but afraid of Sharon, she did as she was told and then quickly pulled her clothes back into place and walked to the door.

"I'm going to call you later, Cassandra. And I know you'll be ready to do it all again." Sharon smiled wantonly at her as she nodded, her eyes already sparkling with tears.

12