Cassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, man!" Nate exclaimed. "When was the last time you unloaded?"

"Too long, bro." Was Bryant's reply as he looked around for his pants. Through teared eyes Cassie noticed that his dick was already shrinking. It looked so small now but only seconds ago it felt as if it was tearing her apart. She noticed Bryant was avoiding her gaze. She glanced over at Nate whose cock she was surprised to see was fully erect again. Bryant noticed this as well. "Shit, you weren't kidding, were you?" Without a word Nate got up and stood in front of Cassie, who looked apprehensively up at him. With a toothy grin, Nate reached down and grabbed her ankles, forcing Cassie to roll over onto her stomach.

"No…it hurts too much." Cassie protested weakly as Nate spread her legs apart. Ignoring her, Nate leaned down and she felt his weight against her. He reached in between his legs and clumsily guided his erection toward her soaked pussy. In one violent thrust he pushed himself inside her.

"Awww….fuck yeah!" Nate yelled as Cassie gasped, fresh tears falling form her reddened eyes. He began thrusting, his flesh smacking against her ample ass cheeks.

"Feels good, don't she?" Cassie heard Bryant ask. "I got her good and loose for ya." He laughed derisively. Nate only grunted in reply, so intent he was on fucking Cassie from behind. She buried her head in her bedclothes, trying not to yell out. It hurt even more with her on her stomach than it did before. Why did they have to be so rough with her? It felt so much better before. Suddenly Nate was grasping her by her hips, pulling her backward.Now what? Cassie asked herself as Nate gruffly told her to stand up. She wasn't sure she could and she felt her legs trembling as she tried. Finally she managed to stand, still bent over the bed and Nate's twitching cock firmly planted inside her, her ass sticking up in the air. She felt Nate's rough hands all over it as she began humping her again. But this time it didn't hurt so much. In fact, it kinda felt good. She could feel his long cock rubbing against her clit in this position, causing her to gasp unexpectantly. "Yeah, she likes that." Bryant sounded far away.

Cassie began panting as Nate fucked her, she could feel herself beginning to come again. Her sounds of pleasure seemed to increase Nate's vigor as his thrusts became more and more urgent. In second Cassie was crying out, but not in pain. A third powerful orgasm surged through her. "Oh yeah…yeah….yeah…." She heard herself moaning as if it came from someone else. She barely registered Bryant's yells of approval or Nate's own moans of pleasure. Then she felt a sudden void inside her as Nate withdrew himself. As soon as he took his hands off Cassie her wracking limbs could support her no longer and she crumpled to the floor, one arm grabbing the bedpost for support. Her limp, sweaty body was half turned toward Nate and he loomed directly above her, pumping his cock furiously. Nate shuddered, holding his clenched fist at the end of his penis, squeezing the head. Drops of cum began to fall out of the slit and onto Cassie's upturned face. She closed her eyes reflexively, but was too weak to move out of the way as the drops continued to plop onto her flushed face. Soon Nate was finished and he let go of his wilting cock and fell onto the floor near Cassie.

Now completely spent, Cassie felt as if she might faint at any moment. Even as Nate's cum was cooling on her face, she could barely stay conscious. She was dimly aware of the guys gathering their clothing, chuckling to one another as they dressed. Overcome with a mixture of relief, arousal, and exhaustion, Cassie couldn't hold her eyes open and she fell asleep as she leaned against her bed. She had a lot of explaining to do when her parents found her like that half an hour later.

12