Cassie & Grandad Ch. 9

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tana
Tana
57 Followers

Within seconds Granddad was fucking his beautiful granddaughters tight hot pussy vigorously while he watched the vibrator being sucked into her ass. His cock was being vibrated through the wall dividing her pussy from her anal canal and it felt wonderful.

The enjoyment was more than Cassie could bear and she screamed as she orgasmed harder than ever before. It continued for longer than any previous orgasm and she realised she was having multiple orgasms. The dildo in her ass was making her tremble and her granddads cock was making her shake. Oh how she loved the feelings they were both giving her. As her orgasms peaked she felt his cock thicken in her pussy and she knew he was close to spewing his cum deep into her cunt. Bucking hard back into him she invited it.

Granddad was sweating and it because he had already come twice the third time was more intense. Especially with the feelings the vibrator was giving him. Then he felt it, racing through the tubes of his cock and discharging deep inside her. As he came he shuddered against her pushing the vibrator deeper into her ass, Cassie yelled as another orgasm hit her.

As his cock slipped from her sloppy wet cunt the vibrator also fell from her ass. Pushing Cassie face down on the bed, he bend to lick her puckered hole tasting his own cum, that was leaking out. Cassie was breathing heavily and opened her legs to give him a better access. This part she really enjoyed and now that her pussy and vulva were smooth the sensation was more concentrated. She quivered as he licked and sucked her pussy clean.

Enjoying the after loving Cassie could only moan.

Crawling up beside her he gathered her into his arms and showered her with kisses. "Thankyou Cassie, that was the most amazing session we have had so far."

"Yes Granddad, I loved it too, and thankyou so much for the lovely day"

"I should be the one thanking you my dear, I have never had a Valentines day quite like it."

"Me neither" she replied as she drifted off into a sex induced sleep."

"Happy Valentines Cassie, he whispered as he snuggled against her in the new bed."

"I am looking forward to waking up with you tomorrow and the next day and then….

Tana
Tana
57 Followers
12