Castaways Ch. 10

Story Info
Em and John go home.
6.2k words
4.78
87k
66

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional account. If you haven't read the others, you might want to start at the beginning. Hope you all enjoy this final chapter.

"I've only got eyes for you, babe," John professed.

"You better say that," Em concluded, watching the topless girl disappear behind the bar area. "Too bad we didn't bring our suits, at least the bottoms. We could really give these hotel patrons something to watch."

"You'd bare yourself on a nude beach?" John queried happily.

"Well, only on top. I'm kinda used to it, remember? And that rescue plane pilot saw me so I guess what's the big deal," Em reasoned.

"I guess so," John agreed.

They finished one drink and ordered a second. This one they took in hand and walked down along the beach holding hands. They passed several more topless women but they were all older and not as attractive. Further down the beach they spotted several more nude couples off in the distance. They elected to just turn back at that point. Their drinks were done and the beach was starting to feel too hot in clothes despite the nice breeze.

It was getting close to dinner so they took a taxi back to the hotel. As they were getting out of the taxi several reporters recognized them and rushed forward from near a parked TV van. Somehow they had figured out that Em and John were staying here. Maybe they had canvassed most of the better hotels. John had a microphone shoved in his face and camera flashes popped away as they tried to continue to walk to the hotel entrance. It was a little intimidating for people not used to the spotlight.

"Mr. Morrison, tell us what it was like on the island for all those months," one reporter yelled.

Another yelled, "What did you eat for all that time?"

A cameraman shouted, "How about a shot with the young lady?"

"Meredith, we hear you lost your mother in the crash. Is that true?" one man said drawing a hostile stare from John.

They kept moving towards the front door, fighting their way through the reporters and camera crews. When the bellmen spotted the situation they rushed to help. They had many dignitaries before and were trained to help out.

"When are we going to hear your story," another reporter shouted.

"You can read about it in the New Yorker," John replied loudly as the bellmen and now security swarmed in to aid.

The reporters were blocked by the bellmen and security but Em and John were allowed to slip through and rush to the door where Penny Morale' stood.

"So sorry, ma'am and sir, it won't happen again. We will be better prepared next time," Penny Morale' avowed, holding the door for them to enter.

After the commotion, John and Em crashed on their bed once inside their room.

"Wow, that was crazy," John exclaimed.

"Sure was," Em agreed. "Now I know how Britney Spears feels."

"Yeah, right," John laughed sarcastically. "You're a big time celebrity now."

"What ... you saw how they reacted. Just like what the stars have to deal with everyday," Em proclaimed.

"Yeah, but fame is fleeting, my dear. Unlike Britney Spears, we'll be old news in no time," John explained.

"You think so? They're hungry for our story. You going to wait to tell them until you write it?" Em questioned.

"I think I may have to write a short version first for the New Yorker. Nick said my editor wants to talk with me as soon as possible. I'm sure he is going to ask me to do it. I can write the book after that," John stated.

"What about me? Don't I get any say in this?" Em queried.

"Sure. You want to go out there and tell those reporters the whole story?"

"No ... not that way. Maybe on Oprah or something," Em offered.

"Go ahead," John challenged. "But you might hurt our book sales."

"No ... I'll hold off. I'd be too nervous anyway. Besides, I don't what to hurt the book sales by giving the story away," Em reasoned.

"Good, I can probably wean a big advance out of my editor at the New Yorker if we hold off talking about it until after they publish the article. They'll pay big for an exclusive. Besides, what would you say about us?" John asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Would you say we slept in separate huts? The Coast Guard guys know that's not true. How would you explain our living arrangements?"

"Well ... I don't know. I see your point. Maybe just tell the truth. How are you going to do it?" Em questioned.

"I'll probably just tell what happen. Stick to the truth," John claimed as well, thoughtfully. "They don't need all the details anyway, just the facts about how we fell in love. I'll make it a romantic tale."

"A romantic love story," Em responded questioningly by leaning into him, smiling, and tickling him.

"Yeah," John stated, fighting off her playful hands. "A real heart-throbber."

"Will you make me out to be beautiful?" Em asked longingly but smiling.

"That won't be too difficult given it's the truth," John praised and turned into her.

"You might think so but not everyone will," Em espoused.

"By the time I'm done describing you in the book, they'll think you're Helen of Troy," John claimed.

"Mmm ... I can't wait to read that," Em said jokingly but then passionately kissed him. "If I promise to keep the author happy while he's working, will I have even greater beauty in the book?"

"Couldn't hurt," John said musingly.

Em got up on her knees, pulled off her shirt, undid her bra, and then, with breasts swaying, settled between his legs. She smiled at him as she worked the belt of his shorts open and then the zipper down. Her small hand fished through the open slit of his underwear and extracted his cock. It was not yet hard but beginning to expand.

"I better start now then," Em kidded as she took him into her mouth.

"Oh, god ... good idea," John exclaimed with a pleasureful groan.

Em sucked on John's cock until he was good and hard. She could have easily taken him all the way with her mouth but he stopped her and pushed her back. He worked her clothes off and finished undressing himself. He teased the entrance to her cunt with his cock and slapped it playfully against her excited sex.

"Mmm ... stick it in me please," Em growled.

John complied and easily entered her wet pussy. He pushed slowly but steadily in until his big dick was nearly buried inside her. He withdrew equally slow, and then fucked back inside her, which caused Em to grunt and gasp even more.

"Oh, that's good," Em stated merrily.

"Yeah ... I'll say," John echoed.

John slowly picked up the pace until his cock was slamming into her pussy for all he was worth. Em stuck with him stroke for stroke and came twice. They were delicious little mini-cums that only added to the building pressure inside her for the main event. John pounded into Em's cunt which was soaked from her two climaxes. Wet and squishy sounds filled the room as they fucked like rabbits on the huge soft bed.

John was nearing his limit. His cock felt like a bar of steel as he fucked Em with abandon. Despite Em's slick cunt it was still incredibly tight around his big cock and the wonderful friction was bringing him to a rapid end. Em too was building to the pinnacle of her orgasm. The first two had merely been the opening acts in the play and the finale grew rapidly nearer. Em clung to John as he hammered away into her pussy. They both grunted and groaned with each new thrust and the blissful pleasure that followed. Their bodies worked as a practiced pair to bring each to their final end.

"Fuck!" Em shouted a bit too loud as her orgasm hit first.

Her pussy clamped down hard on John's cock as her orgasm erupted inside her. The pleasure that radiated out from her groin consumed her like a wildfire. It spread rapidly to every corner of her being and fused the thoughts in her brain. John pushed hard into her quaking cunt enough to reach his own crescendo. A few hard pushes and his dick exploded inside her like a fire hose. Em could feel the heat of his seed as it painted her throbbing pussy inside.

"Oh, god!" Em growled.

"Fuck," John now said as his balls pulsed and forced load after load of sperm into her already pregnant womb.

They kept it up until John's cock stopped pulsing and all energy drained from them. He slowly pulled out of her soaked twat and immediately a rush of white cum ran from her cunt to the sheets below like a mini-river. It made a small puddle where her ass cheeks depressed the sheet. John flopped down beside her heavily breathing body on the bed. They panted together until both could catch their breath.

"Wow ... that was wonderful," Em exuded.

"Sure was," John agreed with a gasp.

They curled together and dozed for about an hour before they got up to shower and dress for dinner. They decided to eat in the hotel to avoid any further confrontations with the media. They found a wonderful restaurant with both inside and outside seating. It was a glorious night with a slight breeze. Despite Em's thin sundress, they chose to sit outside and enjoy the weather. It was warm enough but she had to be careful, as they walked to their table behind the maitre de', that the wind didn't blow her dress too high. She only had a thong on underneath.

They had a delightful steak dinner which they both thoroughly enjoyed and their taste buds did too. Not eating seafood of some kind was a decided thrill for a change. Em saved room for dessert afterwards and they each ordered something. John got butter pecan ice cream while Em ordered a chocolate truffle which came embedded in a brownie with chocolate sauce. It was deliciously decadent and they shared mouthfuls of each.

They were tired from the day's activities and decided just to go to bed. The next day John completed the paperwork on the bank deposit for the one hundred thousand before they walked through town and did a little more shopping. They managed to avoid the press and made it back to the hotel unscathed for lunch by the pool. Both John and Em were enjoying their non-seafood meals immensely. They both had burgers and fries for lunch.

After making love again in their room and lounging in the oversized tub, they dressed for dinner. They ate again at the hotel and went dancing in the club. John surprised Em at how good a dancer he was and in no time they were moving like a couple that had practiced for a long time. They got stares from some of the other patrons but John wasn't sure if it was their dancing, how beautiful Em looked in her elegant new dress they bought, or if they were recognized as the couple from the Coast Guard Cutter. Either way didn't matter. They enjoyed the evening and retired to their room exhausted from all the dancing. Sleep took both of them as soon as their heads hit the pillow.

The next day they were to leave so they packed in the morning for their flight. After a quick breakfast, they headed to the airport for the flight to New York. Nick would be picking them up and would drive his father's SUV to the airport to get them and the luggage. The flight was on time and once in the air John noticed Em hadn't said much since they boarded the plane.

"You're quiet. You nervous about meeting Nick?" John asked.

"Truthfully, yes. What if he can't stand me, John? What if he doesn't understand? You know it wasn't that long ago your wife died. He might not be ready for you to be with someone," Em poured out all at once.

"It'll be fine. Nick is pretty mature for a guy. Besides, who couldn't love you?" John said jokingly.

"Be serious. He might view me as all wrong for you. Might think I'm after your money or something?" Em worried aloud.

"Money, ha! What money? Sure I had a few bucks before, but I wasn't rich by any means. In fact, the two hundred thousand we got will add nicely to our little nest egg, babe," John informed.

"But how's he going to feel with you having a girlfriend the same age as his?"

"I don't know. Maybe he'll like the fact that you have so much in common. His girlfriend might even be glad to have someone close to her age to talk to," John explained.

"I hope you're right," Em stated.

"Don't worry about it, babe. Let's just see what happens," John offered.

"Okay," Em agreed.

The flight to JFK went through San Juan, Puerto Rico. They changed planes there and six and a half hours after leaving Guadeloupe they landed at JFK. It took forty-five minutes to make it through customs where their bags were opened. The customs agents were searching for drugs, of course, but Em and John gave each other a thankful look they had safely deposited the money in the bank rather than try to get it back through customs.

They found their way through the airport to the exit and traffic lane where Nick was supposed to meet them. They only had to wait a short time before he pulled up alongside the curb. Nick waved with a big smile on his face and jumped out of the car. He ran around the side and John and he hugged for a good minute. Em was beginning to feel left out when they parted and John introduced her to Nick. Em could see the family resemblance in Nick's handsome face as she shook his hand. She returned his pleasant greeting and smile and began to feel her concerns were unfounded.

The drive to the house took forty minutes with traffic. They talked mostly of the trip back, the plane crash and life on the island. Em and John purposely avoided any reference to how they had slept. It was about three-thirty in the afternoon as they pulled into the driveway. The house looked much as John had left it other than a few more weeds in the front beds now that the occasional winter snows were gone.

"Not much has changed," John commented jokingly, as they climbed out of the SUV. "The traffic is as bad as ever and you still hate weeding."

"Yeah, well, it's been hard to keep up on Mom's gardens with work and school. I'm lucky if I get time to mow the lawn," Nick claimed.

"I love gardening," Em chimed in.

"That's good," John agreed looking lovingly at Em.

They carried the bags into the house and were immediately greeted by Nick's girlfriend. Mandy seemed genuinely glad to see them and hugged both John and Em briefly. She had a cute face and a great smile. Her teeth were perfect, John thought as he watched her greet Em. Mandy's hair was long and a beautiful brown with waves. She was shorter than Em by a couple inches and slim. Her breasts were small but her body looked tight and athletic.

"Please come into the kitchen," Mandy said. I thought you might be hungry. You know airplane food these days. I'm making an early dinner but it's not ready yet. I do have a few appetizers and some white wine being chilled though."

"Wow, thanks," Em extolled.

"You guys didn't have to go to so much trouble," John offered.

"Mandy's idea," Nick explained. "She wanted to welcome you home properly."

"Well, thanks, Mandy," John expressed.

"Yes, thanks," Em added as they entered the kitchen.

They were greeted by a nice aroma from the stove and the table was set for four. The wine was chilling on the island counter.

"Nick, how about opening the wine while I get the appetizers," Mandy suggested.

"Sure, sweets," Nick said, taking the bottle from the ice.

Em offered to help Mandy but she said she had it under control. John observed the proficiency with which Nick opened the wine bottle.

"I wasn't aware you were into wine," John asked with fatherly concern evident.

"Mandy and I like a nice white wine with dinner sometimes," Nick explained.

"And just how do you get it?" John pressed again.

"Dad, I'm in college, remember?" Nick explained with a smile.

"So that's supposed to explain how you get booze?" John asked a little louder and more ardently than he had actually planned.

Nick didn't answer him right away and John glanced from his face to Em's. She was looking at him with a pained looked. John switched to Mandy and she looked startled too. John realized he was coming on too strong.

"Sorry, Nick. I guess I'm just suddenly aware how I haven't been here for you or part of your life for these last months," John professed.

"It's okay, Dad," Nick replied with a smile.

John looked back to Em and she smiled at him giving her support too. John glanced back to Mandy and she had already returned to setting a cookie sheet of assorted appetizers on the counter. They were obviously from a box but looked good none-the-less. Nick popped the cork and poured them all a glass of wine. He handed the first one to Em.

"Thanks, Nick," Em said taking the glass.

"Dad told me you go to Northwestern," Nick said.

"Well, I did. I'm not thinking about going back there now," Em explained.

"Oh, what do you plan then?" Nick asked innocently.

"Well, I was thinking about going to school out east here," Em said, stealing a glance towards John.

"Really?" Nick questioned, and then added. "Well, you might think about Hofstra."

"I might just do that. I hear it's a great school," Em offered.

"It's not Northwestern but it's still pretty good," Nick explained.

"How's the journalism department," Em asked, drawing a questioning look from John. "I'm thinking about changing my major."

"Wouldn't know. Not my thing. Mandy, you know anything about the journalism department?" Nick asked.

"This girl I knew from the dorm was a journalism major. I think she liked it but I don't know how it rates," Mandy stated.

"I might want to help your dad write a book on our stay on the island," Em further explained, smiling at John.

"You're planning on writing a book, Dad?" Nick queried excitedly.

"Yeah, I might start with a short version for the New Yorker but I'm planning to put it into a book deal too," John expressed sipping his wine.

Mandy put a tray with the appetizers on the counter where John and Em took seats and Nick stood on the side. They helped themselves to the egg rolls, Mexican wraps, and the tiny hot dogs in pastry. Mandy had sweet and sour, salsa, and mustard for them to dip them into.

"These are great!" John claimed trying a hot dog and waving his hand before his face to indicate they were hot.

"Oh, nothing special," Mandy allowed. "I'm an okay cook but these are just so good and easy."

"They're great to people that have lived on fish for months," Em announced.

"Yeah, that had to be tough," Nick agreed.

"It sure was," Em continued. "I didn't even like seafood when we were stranded there."

"Oh, gosh. I would have starved before eating fish every day," Mandy confessed.

"You'd learn to adapt," John offered.

"Tell us what it was like," Mandy queried and Nick seconded it.

John and Em explained the trouble with the plane and the crash landing. They explained what the papers hadn't said about others surviving too. John explained how there were drug runners, who were very unsavory people. After swearing them to secrecy, John and Em explained what had happened.

"Holy shit!" Nick gasped.

"Good grief!" Mandy exclaimed.

"You killed all three of them, Dad?"

"I'm afraid I had to or they would have killed us or at least me with other ideas for Em," John informed.

"Good God!" Mandy extolled.

"Unreal!" Nick professed.

They then explained how they had survived with some rations from the plane and learning to hunt and fish. John explained how they had speared fish, caught crabs, dug clams, and trapped gulls. Em filled in with the things they found on the island like coconuts, edible roots, and bananas. Together they explained how they cooked everything and ate with their hands or primitive utensils.

"You're both very resourceful," Mandy pronounced.

"You learn to survive," John offered.

"I wouldn't have had a clue," Mandy explained. "I wasn't even a girl scout."

"Well, me either," Em agreed. "If it hadn't been for John, I surely would have died on that island."

"You're better than you give yourself credit for," John stated.

12