Casting Call Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And as dumb as some of the girls were, they immediately saw I was a peon, and Gary was in charge. I could have been wearing a suit and he could have been wearing Bermuda shorts, and they still would have seen him as being in charge. That was until Alison showed up. She was the last girl for the day. She hadn't known to sign in, and so as I was calling names, hers never got called. Girls came in at many different times based on what their agents had set up for them, and we saw about 20 girls over the 8 hours. So with one girl left sitting nervously in the room, and no name on the sign in sheet, I had to walk over to her and ask her name.

"Excuse me miss, but are you here for the audition?"

She had been sitting with her knees clenched together and arms on her legs, biting her lip and staring down at her hands. She looked up, startled. "Huh, what, uh, yes. I mean, I'm sorry Mr . . ."

"Joe," I said, smiling at her. "Just Joe. What is your name?"

"A-A-Alis-s-on," she replied, no last name for now.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "Do you know what this part is for?"

It seemed like she had come to some mental resolution in her mind and she stood up and extended her hand. "Yes. Yes, I do. I am ready Mr. . . uh, I mean Joe. What do I have to do?"

"Follow me," I said. I didn't bother asking for a bio, I could see she didn't have one. She was cute, and definitely looked the part. In fact, she looked like she was still in high school. "How old are you?" I asked to be safe.

"Oh, I am eighteen, don't worry about that."

That is what I was worried about. The youngest girl we had seen today was 22. I could also detect a Midwest accent. I had seen her type before. The shell-shocked Hollywood look was in her eyes. She was a high school sweetheart and she had left behind small town Nebraska for a life in Hollywood. She was beautiful and smart and maybe starred in a lot of good plays in high school. Now she was getting one rejection after another. She was too scared to impress an agent that could actually coach her, and she didn't have enough money for any outside coaching.

Eventually she would get sucked into the porn industry. If she ever got her confidence, she might escape, but few did, and the money was good enough that few wanted to. I dropped her off at the dressing room and wondered if Bev would even bring her out.


Ten minutes later she did. Bev was like a mother figure, and while she knew as I did, that there was no way Alison was going to get the part, the more exposure (if you pardon the expression) she got, the better prepared she would be for her next audition. Bev did walk past Gary, though, and after whispering something in his ear, he turned to me and said, "Why don't you take this one." He then turned to talk with Bev and they began sorting through the girls they had seen already and which they would recommend to the director.

Alison looked at me expectantly. "Okay," I said, "I'll take that robe." She handed me the robe and I caught my breath. Porn stars with double D's had been through here this morning. Professional models had been through here. But no one and been as breathtakingly beautiful as this girl. Her blonde hair was natural, as was the rest of her body. Her breasts were perfect C's and fit in the bikini as if they had been positioned professionally. Her butt was full and soft. She had a light tan with no tan lines. Her legs were lean and her stomach was flat with definition. You didn't get a stomach like that from starving yourself like all the girls before her. Alison was an athlete. Her arms were strong and fluid.

Though she was obviously shy about being in a bikini in front of me, I'm sure she had been in one before on the beach, and she made up for it by moving with the grace of a ballerina. Maybe her high school plays and been music and dance numbers, and I suddenly wondered if she could sing.

I must have been staring at her body for too long, because she cleared her throat nervously. "I work out a lot, and my breasts are real."

"Yes, well, I see." Now I was the nervous one. "Why don't you step under the shower?" I then explained the scene to her as Gary had done to all the girls before. I glanced back at my boss a few times and saw that he was very distracted by Alison's appearance. She was the perfect girl next door. He made a comment to Bev, but she shook her head knowingly, so he gave me an encouraging nod and focused on the girls he had already seen.

Alison was standing under the shower now, quickly getting soaking wet. The not in the back of her top had been hastily and nervously tied, and it was beginning to come lose, showing me more of her breasts. Without any coaching she didn't know what else to do but stand there and get wet. Frankly I could watch this all day and wished there were two guys above her filming it.

"Imagine you are in your shower at home. You just got done working out and you need to get clean. Work on all areas of your body slowly. Just close your eyes and relax. It should come naturally."

Alison nodded and slowly began to put her hands on her body and rub imaginary soap all over herself. At first it was like the porn girls who were more interested in getting guys off than getting clean. But eventually she moved to her hair, running her fingers through it, massaging her scalp, and turning her body.

And there was the money shot.

She turned so her body was facing me, but her head was tilted back, the water hitting her forehead and rolling down the front of her body. Her chest was stuck out, and the back tie on the top was hanging loose behind her back, the bottom of her round breasts clearly visible under loose bikini. Her tits were poking through the fabric and I could envision soap suds caressing those nipples. I was framing the shot in my mind and followed the flow of the white foam past her breasts, over her impossibly taunt abs, angled in on the crease of her legs toward her perfect pussy lips which were visible under the clinging swimsuit material, and then down the inside of her tight thighs.

"Gary!" I heard the cry from behind me and somehow managed to turn my eyes away to see my boss had been transfixed by the sight under the shower too. "She's not the one," Bev said more quietly, trying to redirect his attention. But Bev was a motherly figure to these girls. She wasn't a teenage boy. She didn't know perfection when she saw it.

"That's good," I croaked as I turned back to Alison. "That's really good. Now what about your arms? Those got all sweaty too."

Still with her eyes closed, Alison brought her arms in front of her, tilting her head back up so her hair fell down her back. She crooked her left arm and brought her hand up to her right shoulder, squeezing her perfect breasts together in the process. Her left hand stroked the whole length of her right arm, rotating the straight arm as she did, her triceps lifting her right breast up and almost out of the loose top. Just as I was sure the nipple would pop free, she released her arm, and the breast bounced a few times before she did the same with the other arm.

I was about to blow my load right there, but I managed to hold myself steady as she went ahead to repeat the process. It was better the second time as she seamed to sense the roll of her breast on her arm and was playing with it. "How about your legs," I squeaked, not sure if I could take anymore, but dying to find out.

She obeyed, again with her eyes closed, and bent slightly at the waist, lifting her leg so only the tip of her right toe still touched the tile, and then with her long arms, she wrapped both hands around her ankle and pulled up. Her head tilted down to reach her ankle, but as she pulled up, her neck and shoulders rotated upward, as her hair fell off the right side of her head giving me the best cleavage shot in the world.

Her fingers traced the long curves of her leg as she slowly straightened, and as the cleavage shot slowly disappeared when she became more upright, her fingers neared the bikini bottoms, and my eyes no longer even considered her breasts. Her right hand traveled up the outside of her leg, as the left traced her inner thigh, the outside of her hand caressing lightly against her pussy lips. I saw a shudder go through her, and I almost lost it again. Her left hand then traced the edge of the fabric as her right hand slid around to palm her ass. She turned to let me see as she drew the bikini bottoms up unto a thong, revealing the most perfectly formed butt cheek I had ever seen.

And then she did it to the other leg. Gary wasn't paying any attention to Bev now, and the older woman eventually gave up and walked out. She had in her mind the right girls. She didn't need to play part in this new fascination which had nothing to do with the job at hand. At least in her mind it didn't. She was looking for actresses. We understood the part needed to fulfill a fantasy.

When Alison finished the last leg, she slowly opened her eyes and let out a long breath. Gary and I breathed then too, probably for the first time in several minutes.

"Anything else?" she asked innocently, as if she had no idea what kind of performance she had just put on.

I was speechless, and Gary was glad for once that he wasn't playing the part of the boss, because he had nothing to say either. "Does that woman need something from me?" she asked of Bev, who was already almost out of the garage. "She had a bunch of pictures of the other girls. I don't have that do you need that?"

I shook my head. "Why would we need a picture of you? You're standing right here?"

Still, she looked very worried, and the calm that I was able to coach her too was gone now, and she had reverted to the nervous girl I had met in the lobby. She felt in over her head, and all the other girls had professional pictures taken and a resume. She had none of that. In her mind there was no way she was getting the part.

She was shivering now, despite the warm Southern California temperatures that filled the garage. I quickly brought her a towel and a robe, and she huddled inside both, the towel wrapped tight under her arms, and the robe over her shoulders. Gary said good-bye, and hurried off after Bev, hopefully to change her mind.

We were half way to the dressing room when I remembered that I had forgotten to have Alison strip. After having seen 20 naked women, I was finally given the first true beauty and I had let the opportunity slip away from me. I couldn't think of any way to get her out of her suit now that wouldn't sound creepy.

Little did I know that every thing was going to be taken care of for me.

Continued in Part Two . . .

12